PDA

View Full Version : Tell your girls this... and you live to enjoy

Clubber108
23-12-2006, 09:44 PM
HEALTH
Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women
Thursday, October 2, 2005 Posted: 9:19 AM EDT (1319 GMT)

(AP) -- Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.

Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and breast cancer, but new research being performed at North Carolina State University is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two.

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurance of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.

"I think it removes the last shade of doubt that fellatio is actually a healthy act," said Dr. A.J. Kramer of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research. "I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurance of breast cancer in women."

The University researchers stressed that, though breast cancer is relatively uncommon, any steps taken to reduce the risk would be a wise decision.

"Only with regular occurance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."

The study is reported in Friday's Journal of Medical Research.

In 1991, 43,582 women died of breast cancer, as reported by the National Cancer Institute.

Dr. Len Lictepeen, deputy chief medical officer for the American Cancer Society, said women should not overlook or "play down" these findings.

"This will hopefully change women's practice and patterns, resulting in a severe drop in the future number of cases," Lictepeen said.

Sooner said the research shows no increase in the risk of breast cancer in those who are, for whatever reason, not able to fellate regularly.

"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages," he said.

Almost every woman is, at some point, going to perform the act of fellatio, but it is the frequency at which this event occurs that makes the difference, say researchers. Also key seems to be the protein and enzyme count in the semen, but researchers are again waiting for more test data.

The reasearch consisted of two groups, 6,246 women ages 25 to 45 who had performed fellatio and swallowed on a regular basis over the past five to ten years, and 9,728 women who had not or did not swallow. The group of women who had performed and swallowed had a breast cancer rate of 1.9 percent and the group who had not had a breast cancer rate of 10.4 percent.

"The findings do suggest that there are other causes for breast cancer besides the absence of regular fellatio," Shafteer said. "It's a cause, not THE cause."

unclesammi
23-12-2006, 10:29 PM
That is why Zoe Tay Swallows too.:D

solidrock
23-12-2006, 10:44 PM
Claim: According to a university study, fellatio (oral sex) may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women.

Example: [Collected on the Internet, 2003]

(AP) - Women who perform the act of fellatio on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a recent study found.

Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and breast cancer, but new research being performed is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two.

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurance of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.

[Rest of article here.]

Origins: No, this Medicine wasn't a real CNN page (or Associated Press article), nor did North Carolina State University perform a study on the connection between fellatio and breast cancer. (If nothing else, the names of the doctors cited in the article — "Dr. B.J. Sooner," "Dr. Inserta Shafteer," "Dr. Len Lictepeen" — should have given it away as a hoax.)

This article was a spoof by Brandon Williamson, a junior at North Carolina State University (NCSU), who mocked it up to look like a genuine CNN.com article and made it available on the web through his NCSU account in September 2003.

After the article was popularized on the web in October 2003, reaching the inboxes of many people who failed to realize it was a spoof (and fooling some foreign newspapers, who apparently ran the article as a genuine news story), CNN and the Associated Press (AP) claimed it constituted an infringment of their intellectual property rights. Accordingly, Mr. Williamson eventually removed the graphical and textual references to CNN, AP, and NCSU from his article and posted an editorial explaining the reasons behind the changes. (The original version of the article can still be found on various web sites.)

According to Michele DeCamp, who interviewed the spoof's author, "for anyone that might be confused about the validity of the article, Williamson maintains his own naivete. 'I have no proof whatsoever that the two [fellatio and breast cancer] have anything to do with each other.'"

See: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/fellatio.asp

Breast-feeding and pregnancy: Some studies have shown that breast-feeding slightly lowers breast cancer risk, especially if the breast-feeding lasts 1½ to 2 years. This could be because breast-feeding lowers a woman’s total number of menstrual periods, as does pregnancy. One study found that having more children and breast-feeding longer could reduce the risk of breast cancer by half.

See: http://www.cancer.org/docroot/CRI/content/CRI_2_2_2X_What_causes_breast_cancer_5.asp?siteare a=

Conclusion: Wanna reduce breast cancer? Suck the BREASTS.... and only if you are a BABY....

Da Vinci
24-12-2006, 01:02 AM
wow bro solidrock!
a very good debate opposition point of view.....

i hope its true, so can get CIM! :p
anyway, i will up u soon for this gd post!

dennis88888
24-12-2006, 02:37 AM
That is why Zoe Tay Swallows too.:D

har how u know......she swallow urs heehee:D

edack
24-12-2006, 02:44 AM
last time heard is good for

face skin:D

24-12-2006, 04:44 AM
ya,heard that girls who swallow semen will have smooth skin..how true i dunno

but i hope all girls try to adopt this!:D

PS3SG
24-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Is there any truth in this or just a myth?

dirtymonk82
24-12-2006, 12:52 PM
sperm is high in protien....think must be good for body lahz....kekekee :D

Da Vinci
24-12-2006, 03:52 PM
ya,heard that girls who swallow semen will have smooth skin..how true i dunno

but i hope all girls try to adopt this!:D

den like this guys swallow also ah???
aiyoyo!!! swallowing sperm takes a great deal of GUTS!!!

i wun dare to swallow lor.... not even a gal's cum?

yankim3
24-12-2006, 04:30 PM
bros,

whats the meaning of 'fellatio' ?:confused:

solidrock
24-12-2006, 09:11 PM
bros,
whats the meaning of 'fellatio' ?:confused:
Fellatio is oral sex performed on a man.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellatio

The common vulgar term is: BLOWJOB

Come to think of it, the only person who does a 100% successful blowjob is a suicide bomber -- they BLOW themselves up. :D

XboxSG
24-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Blow job is great but OC just refused to do it.

DenmarkDoll
26-12-2006, 06:05 AM
sperm is high in protien....think must be good for body lahz....kekekee :D

My fingernails got protein too... Can chose flavour too... Strawberry, watermelon, grape? Just get those nail art stickers and stick can le... Jk Jk~~ Anyway, my sec 2 science teacher did taught us that finger nails have proteins... But he nvr tell us anything about the wonders of sperm during my sec 2 science character 14 that time worr... keke...

Merry Christmas~
Happy boxing day... :D

juzjoin
26-12-2006, 09:36 AM
Fellatio or blowjob as it is commonly known, is the eighth wonder of the world... anybody disagree???? :p

MMM88
26-12-2006, 10:18 AM
aiyah.......told tis (swallow sperm) to some of my EX (mani mani moons ago) lah ......didnt work at all.:(

bottom line .....if t girl feel like CIM , she will just do it w/o ani coaxing or reasons (smooth skins, reduce breast cancer.....)....t trick is gif them t guilt trip .......sextify them completely, then go for t KILL (ask for CIM after BONK session) ....;)

AhMin
26-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Blow job is great but OC just refused to do it.

Married with OC for 9 long years, then only this year she agree n enjoying every moment of it now.
So patience is the key.