PDA

View Full Version : Voulez-vous Coucher Avec Moi Ce Soir?

CherieBomb
07-01-2017, 12:47 PM
I joined in just a few days ago, silently lurking and reading stories. I've always thought of writing my experiences and adventures in sex but never really got around to doing it. As I lay in bed, I don't know what came over me to have this 'just do it' mindset. Maybe because its 4:30 in the morning here or perhaps it might be due to me just having sex with some mind blowing orgasms.

How do I start this story telling? Honestly, I have no clue at all. Let's see...

From the beginning, I wasn't a slut as I am today. I still remembered the first time I came so close, face to face with a penis was when I was like 8 years old? During one of the family gatherings, I was playing hide and seek with my cousins whom were all boys. I hid inside a cupboard with an older male cousin who was 5 years older than me. The both of us was squatting inside the cupboard in the dark with only a small thin line of light from the cupboard's door that was left ajar for oxygen and ventilation. I was trying to hear my cousins, who were looking for us amidst the sounds of mahjong. When my older cousin suddenly stood up and asked me: "Mia, do you love me?" Me, being only 6, naive and young, naturally nodded my head. "I love you too. I show you something." He came and stood closer, pulled down his pants and flashed me, his penis.

Now, I don't recall how his penis looked like as it was dark and it happened 16 years ago. Besides, the adults was yelling at us to get out of the cupboard, so he pulled his pants up and we got out. Never speaking of this incident again. He might have forgotten about it but I surely didn't.

The first time I started to understand or barely and trying to understand was during primary school. We had health education classes which gave us textbook showing the female reproduction, periods explanation, puberty blah blah blah. The school even arranged 'Sex Talk', separated the boys and girls to attend it. I don't see the point of being embarrass, listening to the lady speaker demonstrating how to put on a sanitary pad while my fellow female classmates kept giggling and going: "Eeeyer, so disgusting one!" The only highlight of the Sex Talk in my opinion was when the boys finished theirs early and walked in to see the lady speaker held the underwear up for the girls to see, when one boy suddenly shouted out: "Eh, 你们看,she swinging the 白色 tehkor!"

The boys laughed loudly while the teacher tried to chase them off to class. The girls were shouting at them to go away. I just sat there laughing along with the boys. Back in class, the white underwear never left the classroom. The boys kept making fun of it: "Eh, ask you all ah, why the auntie keep swinging the tehkor? Hahahahahhahaa!"

Passerby777
08-01-2017, 02:23 AM
Nice one , real story ? Pls continue 😄👍🏻

Valet
08-01-2017, 05:30 AM
Nicely written TS

Patrizian
08-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Please continue TS

WoodenBaton
08-01-2017, 02:31 PM
Camping here...