PDA

View Full Version : Cuddling

EllaO
07-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Hi, im a new member here. Came to read threads to understand my hubby more. Wondering if all or most of you cuddle your love after having sex? If hubby doesn't, does it mean anything?

Mr_don_juan
07-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Hi, im a new member here. Came to read threads to understand my hubby more. Wondering if all or most of you cuddle your love after having sex? If hubby doesn't, does it mean anything?

It's doesn't mean anything just that he just release and tired to cuddle. I normally go to sleep after sex.

fictionman
07-01-2017, 07:20 PM

If newly married, yes still cuddle cuddle aft sex...But aft few years, aft cum go wash up & see tv outside😂😂😂

naemlo
07-01-2017, 07:26 PM

There are a lot of reasons.... dun be paranoid. Tell me this is your only man. :D:eek:

BTW, I dun cuddle any woman before or after sex when on the bed.

Hurricane88
07-01-2017, 07:51 PM
There are a lot of reasons.... dun be paranoid. Tell me this is your only man. :D:eek:

BTW, I dun cuddle any woman before or after sex when on the bed.

I opposite...I love to cuddle before and after sex...or even anytime...kekeke...:)

bonkhq69
07-01-2017, 11:42 PM

Cuddling is an act of love, but most men dont appreciate it, not bec they dont know it, rather, they do not know they have to:)

Cronin
08-01-2017, 12:51 AM
Sometimes cuddle, sonetimes we watch tv! Doesn't mean anything if he doesn't cuddle, but if it bothers you then best to communicate about it and have an open dialogue.

Mr_don_juan
08-01-2017, 02:05 AM
Cuddling is an act of love, but most men dont appreciate it, not bec they dont know it, rather, they do not know they have to:)

Spooning is a better option than cuddling. It's an intimate act of love where you hug her and insert your dick into her from behind.

Whenever my girl wants to cuddle I say let's spoon instead for 2nd round and sleep .

ekinlow
09-01-2017, 04:22 PM
sometime so tired after sex just want to sleep as soon

fictionman
09-01-2017, 09:06 PM
sometime so tired after sex just want to sleep as soon

Tt is so true...We used so much "energy"...

ibanezjem555
09-01-2017, 09:30 PM

Hi Sis Ella,
What does he do after sex ?

If he falls asleep, he is tired and physical exertion. Communicate and ask him reason and then, make your request that he puts his arm around you as he falls asleep. Works well for my OC, and great for me as she feels love while I get a quick recharge. It is not that he doesn't loves you, or treats you like a sex object (after using you). My OC used to feel that way. :rolleyes:

If he watches TV (or something like that) after sex, communicate and ask him why, then reason with him that a after-glow is important, which to you is important. Try to draw parallel, like the drink in the pub after a match victory to chill and re-capp highlights is like a after-glow for guys. For girls, it is a cuddle. He will understand. Or tell him that 10 minutes of cuddling and him sleeping with rms around you will give great mileage as you will feel lss grouchy and he will likely get 'great gala time' again. :D

Rock On Sis ! :cool:

happywoody
10-01-2017, 10:12 AM
if the sex was great, collapsing into a deep sleep is natural.
better still if he snores - that's like it was a two-Michelin star meal!

well seriously, cuddling the female partner has its pros and cons:

- it conveys intimacy ... that it's not juz the sex
- it depends on your state of wakefulness - it's a real world issue
if it's mind-blowing session you'd be close to a black-out, who'd care about putting arms around you
- temperature - sweaty bodies and cuddling somehow don't sound like a good mix
- weight / pins and needles - self-describing

:p

Belt
10-01-2017, 07:47 PM
Tt is so true...We used so much "energy"...

return +7, thanks :D

Agree after sex really need sleep, and better get a massage hehe :p

Hanster
10-01-2017, 10:13 PM
After pumping for a half good hour , where got strength to cuddle somemore! Tired Liao!:D

fictionman
10-01-2017, 11:56 PM
After pumping for a half good hour , where got strength to cuddle somemore! Tired Liao!:D

Haha so true...All the rocking back & forth...Hips dont lie haha..

Actually aft shoot out, mood aldy gone liao...