PDA

View Full Version : If you're just looking for someone to chat with: Fluffyclouds is here!

FluffyClouds
03-01-2017, 02:25 AM
Hi bros/sis,

I'm just looking for fellow open-minded people to chat with (no sexting/phone sex and whatnots) on wechat!

A little bit about myself:
I'm 21/f, undergrad
Currently attached and not looking for flings (dont bother!)
I am all ears if you need someone to rant to/talk with as society here can be a tad closed-minded.

Hope to heard from some nice bros/sis!

Edit!
I recently found that this post was posted up on Laksaboy forum (which I totally didn't know about...nor did I know that site exists!) whoever posted that is NOT me! So be warned~

Another thing:
I'm flooded with wechat invites and will be slowly going thru it :3 Be patient~

I'll be blocking anyone who are sexually harassing and those who doesn't know what 'no' means~

FAQs
Since I'm bothering to put this up...and I'm not going to insult anyone by assuming they can't read, questions commonly asked will be on here :)

Where are you from?
Born & bred in Sunny Singapore :)
Studying in NZ(which part, I'm not telling~)

Does your boyfriend knows you're on here?
Yes. yes he does! And he sometimes reads the chat logs whenever he wants to as well! :)

Why am I adding so many randoms on wechat?
1. I don't use wechat for any other personal purposes
2. I want to learn more things in order to use them in the relationship I'm in. (can you tell that this bf is my first bf and vice versa. Haha)

You take so long to reply!!
I know!!! Sorry! I'm usually very busy or in game...or with the BF and I wanna spend all my attention on him when he books out :)

Wechat: Lilclouds

Belt
03-01-2017, 10:08 AM
is it free? ooo new year new baby :D

FluffyClouds
03-01-2017, 06:06 PM
is it free? ooo new year new baby :D

Lol chat only need to pay meh. Hahahaha

update!!

Omg i didnt expect so many to add me! Is there a group that I should join instead?

Note: Ill block people who r just trolling/looking for phone sex and all that. Thanks!!!

masterwanker
03-01-2017, 09:26 PM
Not many people like to talk nowadays . Most are into wechat ; facebook ; twitter and instagram . Just a gentle reminder to TS that this is an adult sex forum . :)

cataramp
03-01-2017, 11:18 PM
Got picture to show? :D

FluffyClouds
04-01-2017, 01:47 AM
Not many people like to talk nowadays . Most are into wechat ; facebook ; twitter and instagram . Just a gentle reminder to TS that this is an adult sex forum . :)

I know~ and im looking for people interested to discuss about sex in wechat for faster replies n updates :)