PDA

View Full Version : Will PRC fl like you bcos u handsome and good in bed?

justwanadoit
03-01-2017, 01:59 AM
This kena KC bros Pls advise , moi is not big earner but this atb fl like moi so much we got connection. Lidat how? Will they like u bcos u F very well?

sadfa
03-01-2017, 02:03 AM
This kena KC bros Pls advise , moi is not big earner but this atb fl like moi so much we got connection. Lidat how? Will they like u bcos u F very well?

Yes n yes. Get ready to go rom

JupiterMen
03-01-2017, 02:48 AM
Try not to get emotionally attached to FLs TS, its a bad idea

miguela
03-01-2017, 05:57 AM
yes, they will like you, but only for that fleeting moment

beast
03-01-2017, 07:35 AM
My guess is she more emotionally attached to your $$$

justwanadoit
03-01-2017, 08:28 AM
This girl I go to really good sial until I want to buy jewellery for her.

ExBros
03-01-2017, 10:08 AM
This girl I go to really good sial until I want to buy jewellery for her.

Not necessarily & yes. Moi not handsome (& broke) but I still KC some.

Me thinks u kena KC gao gao liao...

I thought in another thread, you:

"In a job I dun like, should I quit?

Very demotivated and feel like dying . But if quit I no income"

Something not right here...

Bizsta
03-01-2017, 11:43 AM
This kena KC bros Pls advise , moi is not big earner but this atb fl like moi so much we got connection. Lidat how? Will they like u bcos u F very well?sometime its chemistry and not abt money.Thru the yrs I had afew encounter,HC receptionist,S'porean ML and brown sugar from the HC since all were staying alone nvr spend on hotels also.

Bungee
03-01-2017, 12:02 PM
I will just share with you my own personal experience with a prc ml not fl.At first I thought we really got somethinggoing between the two of us when I visited herat her mp. She let me have bj, fj, DATY and at the same time she told me I wa the only one she let me fcuked her. First the request for an iPad for her to watch movies online then followed by a request for a big angpau for the Chinese New Year. Next was for expensive skin lotions to make her and her skin younger.Next was a request for a necklace and this was within a space of 18 months or so. The final straw was a request for an iPad (must be Apple) for her daughter who is going into secondary school.I put my foot down and stopped going to see her after she came back. Emotionally it was tough for me to stop seeing her and not getting the usually fj from her but nowadays there are so many opportunities with other prc mls that I do not actually missed sex. She kept texting me, asking or coaxing me to go back and seen her, sometimes pretending to be ill and in need of medical help but I just forced myself from going back to see her. It has been about 9 months since and she texted me to say she will be returning back to pandaland for good soon. She said she would still like to consider me to be her friend and as friends we should continue to see each other. I have so far avoided going back to see her but her text keeps on coming back to taunt me.

conquer
03-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Certainly a prostitute would prefer to be fucked by a handsome young man, like you, as compared to other old fat nasty uncles, like most of us. :o

JordanSpieth
03-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Peach blossom poison strong.

badbadlee
03-01-2017, 12:52 PM

The FLs will not love you if you are old, above 43 years old and plain looking, even you fuck very well. But if you are as rich as Bill Gates or Wee Chow Yao, the FLs will love you upside down even you are above 70 years old and ugly looking. Ultimately they still love your money. You can give the PRC FLs $300 for one shot if you want them to love you.

SoGoodAh
03-01-2017, 12:56 PM
I believe someone has to lay the harsh truth on TS.

Nothing good will come out of expecting real love from a FL. Even if you manage to accept the fact that shes a FL now, can you be sure you wouldn't start to look down on her in the future? And are you able to live with the fact that she has been fucked by probably more than 50 men?

No matter what connection or how strong the connection you're feeling now, they will dissipate overtime.

aphrodisia
03-01-2017, 12:57 PM
They just love those notes in your wallet 😆

GermanChisel
03-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Try not to get emotionally attached to FLs TS, its a bad idea

Agree with you

julianass
03-01-2017, 04:38 PM
all fake feeling one

niko9102
03-01-2017, 04:58 PM

You could see it in their eyes when they do you

beast
03-01-2017, 08:27 PM
I will just share with you my own personal experience with a prc ml not fl.At first I thought we really got somethinggoing between the two of us when I visited herat her mp. She let me have bj, fj, DATY and at the same time she told me I wa the only one she let me fcuked her. First the request for an iPad for her to watch movies online then followed by a request for a big angpau for the Chinese New Year. Next was for expensive skin lotions to make her and her skin younger.Next was a request for a necklace and this was within a space of 18 months or so. The final straw was a request for an iPad (must be Apple) for her daughter who is going into secondary school.I put my foot down and stopped going to see her after she came back. Emotionally it was tough for me to stop seeing her and not getting the usually fj from her but nowadays there are so many opportunities with other prc mls that I do not actually missed sex. She kept texting me, asking or coaxing me to go back and seen her, sometimes pretending to be ill and in need of medical help but I just forced myself from going back to see her. It has been about 9 months since and she texted me to say she will be returning back to pandaland for good soon. She said she would still like to consider me to be her friend and as friends we should continue to see each other. I have so far avoided going back to see her but her text keeps on coming back to taunt me.

Never trust PRC FL/ML...

conquer
03-01-2017, 09:18 PM
... she told me I wa the only one she let me fcuked her...

Those were the magical words right there. :cool:

conquer
03-01-2017, 09:21 PM

You can't blame them as study shows wealth can actually make women orgasm more.

According to a new study, women have more orgasms if their partner is wealthy, which, as the Times of London reports, suggests "woman are inherently programmed to be gold-diggers." Ugh.
http://jezebel.com/5134284/women-orgasm-more-with-rich-men-claim-researchers

mike3329
03-01-2017, 09:39 PM
PRC FLs or any FLs for that matter No.1 priority is money. Anything else is usually just another step to getting more money. So as Boss always say...Just fuck, pay and move on! :D

Bigbigguy
03-01-2017, 09:54 PM
Fl come so far from China leaving her family friends to Singapore to find love? They can only stay for a few months if on social Vista. Can stay for 2 years for study pass or work pass. They just want to make all the time for digging money. Where got time to find love... every man with dick fl will call them handsome..say the same things .. good luck

cqueen
03-01-2017, 10:52 PM

Happy New Year,

Your question is like asking if a vampire (your china whore) will not suck your blood (your money) just because you are dashingly good looking and your hard cock can fuck her till she forgets she is a "vampire that is out to suck your blood."

breastlover
04-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Fl come so far from China leaving her family friends to Singapore to find love? They can only stay for a few months if on social Vista. Can stay for 2 years for study pass or work pass. They just want to make all the time for digging money. Where got time to find love... every man with dick fl will call them handsome..say the same things .. good luck

Exactly, echo in my heart:D

ttocaw
04-01-2017, 12:27 AM
Please don't condemn all PRC FL.

Not all are gold digger.

My friend has one regular FL. They were deeply in love.She only let him raw and he brings her along for our army gathering, even house warming. He likes to boast she went on the pill for him so he can shoot inside her everytime.

She never once take money from him for her service.

She only borrow money to help her sister, uncle, father and mother who is always sick or have some problem.

300 here, 500 there, sometimes 800. My friend lent her more than 9k over 5 months. She got write IOU, sign plus chop. She got return a bit of money, 20 here, 50 there, everything got record. So far she return almost 400.

She still never ask him for money when he go and fuck her once a week. If she period she will help to BJ or HJ. She's very nice to him, even cut nails, buy food and give him massage.

All no need to pay her one.

This kind of good lobang where to find ?

Last week my friend just told me she let him piak her outdoor in sentosa, very exciting. If not her sister sick need her help, she will overnight at his place. End up got to lend her another 300 go help her sister.

Today my friend tried to borrow 1000 from me to help pay for her rental but i told him i'm also very tight, so i can't help.

But she really very faithful to my friend, i ask if i can raw her she firmly say no. That privilege only reserved for him.

She also don't want to bbbj for me, insist on condom. No kissing on lips too as she only want to kiss my friend. My friend is quite good looking, a lot better than me.

There are some good ones like her. Need to know where to find.

sadfa
04-01-2017, 12:42 AM

Not all are gold digger.

My friend has one regular FL. They were deeply in love.She only let him raw and he brings her along for our army gathering, even house warming. He likes to boast she went on the pill for him so he can shoot inside her everytime.

She only borrow money to help her sister, uncle, father and mother who is always sick or have some problem.

300 here, 500 there, sometimes 800. My friend lent her more than 9k over 5 months. She got write IOU, sign plus chop. She got return a bit of money, 20 here, 50 there, everything got record. So far she return almost 400.

She still never ask him for money when he go and fuck her once a week. If she period she will help to BJ or HJ. She's very nice to him, even cut nails, buy food and give him massage.

Last week my friend just told me she let him piak her outdoor in sentosa, very exciting. If not her sister sick need her help, she will overnight at his place. End up got to lend her another 300 go help her sister.

Today my friend tried to borrow 1000 from me to help pay for her rental but i told him i'm also very tight, so i can't help.

But she really very faithful to my friend, i ask if i can raw her she firmly say no. That privilege only reserved for him.

She also don't want to bbbj for me, insist on condom. No kissing on lips too as she only want to kiss my friend. My friend is quite good looking, a lot better than me.

Your post too cheam.
Many idiotz here like uncle Aaron won't get wat you're saying
_______
Exchange points cheam ma

cqueen
04-01-2017, 01:38 AM

Not all are gold digger.

Good morning,

In summary, your friend had "paid" $9600 ($9000+$1000 less $400) for the so called free umpteen raw fucks, bbbj and hj over a 5 months period. This is to say your friend had "paid" $1920 per month for her services.

Never mind the signed and chopped IOU because your friend may have to go through an arduous and expensive legal means to enforce its effectiveness. The legal fees may be more than the recovery dept of $9600.

So much about your "this kind of good lobang where to find"?

sianguy2006
04-01-2017, 03:17 AM
He's being sarcastic lah

firepost
04-01-2017, 12:24 PM

Not all are gold digger.

This is the problem. Bro always think you are the lucky one and the only one she treated differently!
Do you know WL/pro they took pills? Not only for him la! They took pills because even with cap there may be "accident"!
So many relatives "always" sick or got problem!
They got all kinds of tactics/stories and sure got bros believe.
Because bro believes there are "good" ones that come all the way here to find "love" and not $$!

firepost
04-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Good morning,

In summary, your friend had "paid" $9600 ($9000+$1000 less $400) for the so called free umpteen raw fucks, bbbj and hj over a 5 months period. This is to say your friend had "paid" $1920 per month for her services.

Never mind the signed and chopped IOU because your friend may have to go through an arduous and expensive legal means to enforce its effectiveness. The legal fees may be more than the recovery dept of $9600.

So much about your "this kind of good lobang where to find"?

Right! The RAW thing already flooded his mind and forgot all the $$ given to her!
Hope the bro can wake up!

shawn teo
04-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Right! The RAW thing already flooded his mind and forgot all the $$ given to her!
Hope the bro can wake up!

In the process he unknowingly became her carrot head . :D

ToyMan007
04-01-2017, 05:05 PM
If ur in PRC land u confirm gets everything free.... but if ur in sillypore... ur the next joke.

Reasons.

Why do u work Everyday??? - for money.

Can ur boss pay u by giving u free Fuck every month? Or saying she/he loves u???

:)