PDA

View Full Version : Wife sister

adubaha
29-12-2016, 08:20 AM
So guys, I’ve got this imagination always in my mind and please share your thought
My wife’s younger sister is 28 this year and soon she will be married off. We are 4 years different and she stayed in my house for a few years during her early 20s while working in Singapore.
Quick introduction on her. She’s standing 160 tall 44kg and a C cupper, nice butt for doggy and I always have this wild thought of fucking her all day long. She’s a wild party animal and used to club every wed and over the weekends, bet she does go for some light clubbing now. Changed boyfriend more frequent than me changing my phones. Hide her vibrator under her pillow and I can imagine how horny she can be every night using the vibrator to feed her desire. Remembered that’s one time she entered my room without knocking and I was all naked just out from my bathroom and damn she simply just say “oh sorry”
Now here’s my evil plan. I am going to privately contact her and ask her if she is keen on going for a holiday with me, just the 2 of us. I am going to tell her that it will be our little secret and its all about doing things before her marriage. She can choose anywhere wants and we will be enjoying the best time of our life during this sexcation.
Alright, share your thought guys

Fun8721
29-12-2016, 08:37 AM
Sound like u up her alr n hopegear ur story

sounding
29-12-2016, 09:04 AM
Bro, think again before u act. What if she tell ur wife or even u able to get things start but end up get caught by ur wife? Ur wife hate u, having a broken relationship with her sister, their family all blame u, and worse they spread the incident till all ur family know including ur parents. Can u afford the damages?

gm012
29-12-2016, 03:33 PM
My dickmind says up her but logic says otherwise lol.

Better be safe than sorry bro!

MaraGuru
29-12-2016, 03:41 PM
I think you think too much, read too much....one fucking wrong move, it will not only blow yourself up...

auxillaire
29-12-2016, 04:17 PM
"Wife younger sister", this in itself is already a huge red flag for caution bro~

stevenlok
29-12-2016, 04:45 PM
wife sister become mistress, talk to your wife hope she can accept

starbuck
29-12-2016, 04:49 PM
啊弥陀佛。。。请施主三思。

Want to play, play outside. Never bring the fun home.

But if you are prepare to face the Music when thing go wrong, then go for it. You only live once.

Happy New year. Hope you are lucky and able to tell your tales :D

MoeLanYong
29-12-2016, 04:53 PM
I can't think of anything more stupid

sadfa
29-12-2016, 08:11 PM
So guys, I’ve got this imagination always in my mind and please share your thought
My wife’s younger sister is 28 this year and soon she will be married off. We are 4 years different and she stayed in my house for a few years during her early 20s while working in Singapore.
Quick introduction on her. She’s standing 160 tall 44kg and a C cupper, nice butt for doggy and I always have this wild thought of fucking her all day long. She’s a wild party animal and used to club every wed and over the weekends, bet she does go for some light clubbing now. Changed boyfriend more frequent than me changing my phones. Hide her vibrator under her pillow and I can imagine how horny she can be every night using the vibrator to feed her desire. Remembered that’s one time she entered my room without knocking and I was all naked just out from my bathroom and damn she simply just say “oh sorry”
Now here’s my evil plan. I am going to privately contact her and ask her if she is keen on going for a holiday with me, just the 2 of us. I am going to tell her that it will be our little secret and its all about doing things before her marriage. She can choose anywhere wants and we will be enjoying the best time of our life during this sexcation.
Alright, share your thought guys

Yes. Brilliant plan.
Pls proceed n update us
_______
Exchange points got plan ma

rousch
29-12-2016, 09:17 PM
TS may I know what is wrong with your wife ?

sky_liner2
29-12-2016, 10:39 PM
TS may I know what is wrong with your wife ?

This is a very good question, probably nothing with TS's wife but himself. :rolleyes:

andrewforest
29-12-2016, 11:36 PM
TS, spare a thought for your soon to be brother in law. What u are up to is breaking up other ppl family. You will live to regret.

Cw04
30-12-2016, 12:40 AM
Alamak...please don't eat where you shyt

UnHinged
30-12-2016, 05:45 AM
TS, spare a thought for your soon to be brother in law. What u are up to is breaking up other ppl family. You will live to regret.

Good sound advice

Tiger2022
30-12-2016, 08:18 AM

I support your statement above.

DiAqualani
30-12-2016, 11:30 AM
I support your statement above.

Support too.

YesDuality
30-12-2016, 11:43 AM
Good sound advice

Yes, very good

hhlover
30-12-2016, 05:24 PM
Normally ppl will eat on the dining table n shit in the toilet.. but u choose to eat n shit at the same place..

Baileys
31-12-2016, 12:42 AM
Bro
Don't play with fire....some more she is your wife's sister. It will become very complicated if you guys got caught.
For me I got OC approval but now also in deep shit so ya all I can say is it's not worth it.

whitesnake
31-12-2016, 12:35 PM
TS can intro your wife to me ?