PDA

View Full Version : Indulge yourself in JINGLE bells and X'mas CAROL this season!!!

Bonniesan
19-12-2006, 05:02 AM
More to be reveal when time comes near.... Those who can view the previews, you got the privilege to savour first!! :)

pokpoklok
20-12-2006, 09:28 PM
hahhahaha..............:p jingle bells jingle bells.......i love jingle bells!!! ;)

Bonniesan
23-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Name : JINGLE
Height : 1.63m
Weight : 45kg
Statistics : 34B'25'34
$160/90min/2 shots

Name : CAROL
Height : 1.59m
Weight : 44kg
Statistics : 34B'24'34
$160/90min/2 shots

MEMBERS of PARADISE, please check for YEAR END REBATE!!!!!! Thanks for supports for year 2006.

Nessaja
24-12-2006, 07:50 AM
Bonniesan, u haven give me confirmation leh. if no slots available, I wish to book first on another day.

curiouslooker
25-12-2006, 11:28 PM
Just gotten back from a session with Jingle. Based on Jingle, she said I got the 2nd blood. Boy!!! This really completes the Xmas seasion and brings a Christmas finale. In fact, Jingle could easily have gate-crash to the year of 2007 and be the best bonk and GF of the year!!!

First look, she give a little Eurasian feel. Compared to pics, she is much younger and sweeter. Chemistry between me and her is great, maybe because she speaks Chinese and she mentioned that I looked like her ex-bf. Hahaha..:D She was staring at me for a full 5 secs when I asked her why. She mentioned that I look alot like her ex. How nice.

During the entire session, there were alot of hugging and kissing. Very GF feeling for sure.

She was dressed in a white top when the shirt ends tied like a ribbon. Coupled with that, she was in a denim shorts. Bra-less, you could easily feel her bosoms.

She went to the showers to prepare the water, and came back hugging me non-stop. In fact, we started kissing. Not alot of frenching, but more kisses, just like bf and gf.

We chatted and kissed, caressed each other for about 10 - 15 mins before going to the showers. As she undress, could tell she has a nice figure. Not those slim gals, but slim enough to make you high. Her bosoms are not exactly B-cup, but if it is, then it must be on the high end of B. Almost a C-cup.

One other very apparent thing you will notice about her is that she has a very CFM look, combined with a little bit of sultry lips!!!:p

We showered and chatted and kissed in the bathroom. Not much action until the hotstuffs filled us on the bed.

Action began on the bed after the 10 mins shower. She hugged me so nicely and started kissing me, and began catbathing me. Also sucked the balls and began BBBJ. Very nice feeling I should say and lots of tongue actions. She will also lick the tip of your brotherhood.

I returned her favour by catbathing her and started the actions with a 69. The stereo coming out from her mouth is most encouraging. Can tell she enjoyed alot and kept staring at you for more with CFM look.

She then capped me and started cow ride. Within seconds, think she became very high, cos she started to grasp me tightly and moaned louder. In fact, she began to rock faster and started to kiss me wildly. I was rather surprised. I added fire powder to fire by elavating my pelvic everytime she rocked. She became even more high. Even told me she likes the feeling, very nice. As I turned her over to my side, realized that she is already very wet. Started to pump her with her 2 legs on my shoulder. As I do so, she was grasping me even harder by now and told me she likes the feeling very much. She even used both hands to hold my face and head. We changed a few positions and lastly, pumped her with a doggies. At this juncture, think she is almost at orgasm. She was holding my wrist so tightly. I held both her hands and pumped her with all my gusto. She was moaning like no tomorrow and both her hands are holding very tightly on my wrists. I finally cummed at that position. After we cleaned up, she refused to let me go and hugged me, even though we were panting and full of sweat. She also keep kissing me as well. We were hugging for a full 5 - 10 mins before we decided to take a shower.

We did not go for 2nd shot due to the time. In fact, my brother was still active and strong and asking for more. But gotta give the gal a rest too right? Hee.

Instead of asking her to give me a massage, I did the massage for her instead. She was enjoying every single second of it. I started to tickled her entire body which she liked too. She fell asleep momentarily in my arms after awhile and when she woked up, she kissed again.

Before I left, she also kissed me warmly and gave you the feeling that she does not want you to go back. How sweet.

Summary on Jingle :

Looks : 8.5 - 9.5 / 10
BBBJ : 9 / 10
Moan : 9 / 10
GF Feeling : 10 / 10
Body : 8.5 / 10
Boobs : close to C-cup
Chemistry : 9/ 10
RTF : Don't waste time to think. Will return.

Bonniesan, you no good Sis. How could you let me fall head over heels for Jingle? hahaha....Will sms you soon for RTF.

le113ru
25-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Thanks Sis Bonnie for Jingle balls this Xmas! This must be best Xmas gift!

Lots of anticipation since seeing her preview pics. Door open n see a sweet gal. Once inside 1st thing she asked was if i speak chinese. Of cos! We hit it off immediately. Tcss quite a bit. Bath was quite SOP...nice sensual n thorough.

Once on bed its non-stop hot action!!! She started giving me a sensual n wet catbath. Teasing my nipples balls n bro with her turbo tongue. Si bei song! Almost cim during bbbj! But i manage to hold my fire. Then she capped me n entered her Holly bush. Wat happen next is heaven! Its fast n furious non-stop hot n wild action! She can really moan. Quite gyrating n squashing herself against me...si bei WILD!!! Change a few positions. Think she came a few times when she will grab n hug super tightly. Finally i also cant tahan n unloaded. Collapsed into each other arms EXHAUSTED!

Recommend all bros to go find out e details for yrself!!!

Looks: 7.5 (more tanned than pic)
Boobs: 8 (34B soft n natural)
Body: 7 (a bit of baby fats)
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 10!
RTF: YES!

PS: Hope bros can help up my points if u find e FR helpful. Cheers

123cheongAH
26-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Haf a session with Jingle yesterday.. I muz say she is 1 fun and horny girl..

Lots of hugging and kisses.. Realli like it when she grind hers furiously against urs..

You will wan to try her out to know the actual situation.. Its mind blowing..
Looks: 8.0 (Looks like my fren)
Boobs: 8 (34B soft n natural)
Body: 8 (a bit of baby fats and i like it that way)
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 9.5 (Wild and horny)
RTF: YES!

Thx Sis Bonnie for the arrangement.. Realli Sextifying man~!!!
Cheers~!!!

shengri0303
27-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Book Jingle this morning at 1:00am, highly recommended.

she is a lovely girl, open and hot, definitely GF feelings, en frankly speaking.

BTW, she can speak frequent Chinese, maybe better than I, lol

Looks : 8 / 10
BBBJ : 9 / 10
GF Feeling : 10 / 10
Body : 9 / 10
Boobs : close to C-cup, at least, lol.
sex: 10-10
RTF : repeat is definetely if i will not go to UK for my new year holiday.

Doofus
27-12-2006, 09:44 PM
Tried Jingles today.

I know I will probably regret posting this cos I suspect she is gonna be fully booked up soon. Then wanna RTF oso damn difficult. Heh, so I will just keep this short. Not much that hasn't been said by the first poster already anyway.

Besides I oredi booked RTF for tomorrow. PHEW!!

I think she looks prettier than her photo. Nice lovely natural boobs, sensitive nipples and feels really enthusiastic in bed.

hthderrick
28-12-2006, 09:50 AM
FR On My Christmas Carol

Had my session with the wonderful,syt and sexy Julia at 4pm and went over to the opposite room to saviors my christmas presents arrange by bonnie 1 weeks ago,kekeke!Yes!!that is X'mas Carol!!knock!knock!and the door open and was greeted by a 'wai' by the fair,pretty carol with long hair she invited me in and she got a towel wrap around her body with nothing in it,she got slight cough on that day that why she told me her voice abit husky, she pour me a glass of water and sit next to me on the cushion stool, she was abit shy at first after some conversation and small talk, we finally break the ice...

She was as a coyote dancer back in BKK she told but i forgot which club already, I tell ask her don’t be shy and ask her to sit on my lap, she smile shyly and cam over to sit on my lap and her towel drop she quickly grab it back and wrap it again, I laugh and ask her why so shy she say she got small breast that why,kekeke!i then unwrap her towel and told is not small very nice Bcup with small nipples, I tell give it a few light squeeze before moving my hand to her pussy,when my hand reach her pussy she already jerk her body and i spread her leg apart and use my finger to rub again her clit,she give out a short and sharp moan, she then turn her head and kiss me,and end up frenching for a while with some foul play on the couch then proceed to the bathroom for shower.

Oh!!she did not fill up the tub so no MP style shower end up standing in the tub and she clean me from the back to the front and then clean my didi till it can glow man!!hahaha!she then squat down and use her Bcup boobs to rub my hard on didi on and down for awhile and then rinse ourself clean and she help me to dry up and me proceed to the bed waiting for her on the bed, she came over unwrap her towel and then she show me some coyote dance that she perform back in BKK,kekeke!after the some sexy dance my didi is almost near exploding liao,she then come over me we then start to French slowly, softly and passionately, tasting her soft lip and my hand was roaming all around her body and then my naughty hand end on her pussy rubbing and playing with her clit,she start to moan softly and we unlock our self from frenching.

She then start to cat bath me licking my ear and then all the way to my nipple licking and sucking my nipple and then all the way down to my leg and then back yo my balls area she us eher edge of her tounge and start to tickle my balls and tell follow by sucking it,wow!!heaven man! after all the foul play she the start to lick my didi shaft and head before popping my whole lolipop into her mouth,kekeke!and start her BBBJ not much suction but good enough especially when she look at you with the CFM look during BBBJ that really make my mind blowing,her pussy is already quite wet by the time because of my hand action at her pussy and me ask her to stop BBBJ and cap me as me egar to lay her with my hard rod in her,she got a very slim, slender body not a single baby fat on it,bros should know she is a coyote dancers, so coyote dancers cannot to have to much fats on the body or else when they dance not nice liao,kekeke!

She then insert my didi in her slowly she is quite tight she slowly insert my didi all the way in and she start to ride me cowgal,me reciprocate back to assist her and she moan even louder with all the piak!piak!sound me cummed in just a moment, she continue to ride me even i have cummed,i then told her to stop +++e out my cd and she pass me another cd i cap myself and lay her down and start to lick and suck her tiny nipple she moan and moan till she grab my hair, my hand was constantly on her pussy nver leave home without it,kekeke!from the boobs and then to the belly button my tongue end up at her pussy she is confirm young as you can see from her pussy,me then dive my tongue to her clit and start to lick and paint her clit till her moaning become so loud, I afraid that next door might hear us,kekeke!

I continue to paint her swirling my tongue at her clit and then slowly insert my middle finger into her love hole fingering her and at this time she is already so wet and my hair of cause was in a mess because of her hand grabbing my hair, and she hunger for more me ask her is she ready she noted her head and me insert my didi slowly into her wet pussy grabbing her both leg close together and start to pump her missionary, she was grabbing my hand to assist me to penetrate her deeper, we change to doggie position and i penetrate her from behind and then thrust her her both hand was on the wall and my both hand was her her boobs caressing while thrusting her, that continue for about 15min i still cant cummed,i then told her to go to the dressing table.

Ask her to sit on the dressing table and i penetrate her in the position she grab my body tight making full contact and i thrust her slow and deep, at a few time she try to bite my ear when i thrust her deep,kekeke!but of cause i siam lah!or else by end of the session i might loose one ear,hahaha!we continue for 20min and then me finally cummed in her standing doggie position and she turn around and hug me both of us drop to the bed,we rested for awhile and she get and ge me a short massage on my back and then my leg, and ask me to go to the bathroom she want to help me wash up,this naughty gal still play with my didi in the bathroom using the shower gel she masturbate me,i have to stop her cause me cannot tahan liao!!!

Seeing me abit tired liao,she then say to me in thai 'ok i let you off this time, but next you come she make sure i come 3 times'hahaha!she is the same as Julia always want me to cummed 3 times,but me old man liao!!cannot take it....she then rinse me clean dry me up and help me to dress up follow by some chit chat and then paid her with tips left the room sextified.

Stat On Carol
Look:8/10
Body:9/10
Boobs:8/10 B cup,small nipple
BBBJ:7/10
FJ:7.5/10
Frenching:Yes
Service and Attidute:8/10
RTF:I still miss Julia!!!!

Sorry!for the late FR due to system yesterday ubable to post,that why delay till today.....

Bonniesan
28-12-2006, 12:55 PM
Today full..... For both!!! Thanks bro Hthderrick for FR. Waited long long....

curiouslooker
28-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Had a RTF this evening. Was waiting 15 mins for Jingle. Bonniesan told me a customer refused to leave. Dunno why. Maybe Jingle service too good. :D Actually bought a container of ice cream for Jingle, but it melted. Bought a 2nd container. Bo bian. Was surprised when Carol came knocking on the door too and came into the room. Thought Bonniesan so good, gave me tarma because I waited so long. Hahaha.... Did not know it was Carol until Jingle told me. Did not realize that Carol looks very pretty too, and petite. Other bros may wish to try.

Session with Jingle was as good as described before. Did not go for 2nd shot, but we spent time hugging together on the bed, and kissing, while watching Power Rangers!!!! Jingle loves comics, cartoons etc...:D

Happy New Year to all bros and to you too Bonniesan.

Doofus
29-12-2006, 01:14 AM
Had my RTF with Jingle today.

I think second time is even better than the first. Siao liao. She is really naughty and playful and such a real tease. But she is also a passionate and responsive partner in bed. Even now, oredi thinking of robbing my piggybank to plan RTF.

ps I think her Mandarin is even better than mine. :p

goodyoldshoes
29-12-2006, 02:26 AM
Carol's FR

Same as bro Doofus, I'm really reluctant to write this FR as it'll greatly diminish the chances I can RTF.. but since I had already promised Bonnie a FR ... I have no choice but fulfill my obligations..

Originally I had fixed my appointment for JINGLE,(Saw too many power FRs here and I prefer WILD type) but last min before I was about to enter the hotel, Sis Bonnie called me and said JINGLE not feeling well.. needed a rest. I was like WTF? She then offered me CAROL which I was quite reluctant to take.. cuz like no FR on her (except for tlh).. dunno she really ok or not. But lan lan, wat to do, since I'm already there, little bro screaming for release, no choice but to pray hard that Bonnie dun dua me loh.

Reached the room and make a small knock on the door.. hoping for the best. BUT HENG ah.. when the door open, was greeted by a sweet, petite SYT who smiled at me with the type of smile that can make pple melt. WAH!!!! I was like hor say liao.. chio young and sweet type. At least 90% resemblence to the photo. The most impt thing is the first min of interaction which could tell if she's the friendly and service type. When I went in, she volunterailly hugged me, gave me a pek on the cheek and followed to help me undress, then neatly put my clothes on the chair. Swee liao, cfm friendly and good service type. Secretly thanking Bonnie for making the sudden change.

We TCSS a bit and then hug hug kiss kiss and followed to the bath. Same as previous FR, she did not fill the tub as well. But its okie with me as the main act was not to go there for BathTub bath mah.. She's very cute, helped to wash very detail.. so detail that I had to stand 95.13549 degree angle to the tap while washing my didi, when i turned 90 degree, she ji tao turned me back to 95.13549 degree angle and kept me there. haha damn cute.

But becareful when exiting the bath tub. I din take notice of the handle and knocked my leg over it. Had a small cut but had used a tissue to clean up. Carol told me she also knocked over it and got a bruise on her leg.. I sway lah. but then she very naughty, later on keep threatening to hit my injuried area whenever i teased her too much...

After my bath, she proceeded to shower while i waited in bed. After bath, she came over to me and unwrap her towel. WOW !! a C cup BOOB with a petite and non-fat figure. Incredible!! See liao saliva start drooling. Then she performed some coyote dance naked that made me wanna to screw her immediately. The type of dance that u see in pubs.. see and yet untouchable. but this time i kept touching till :D. After her dance, pulled her down and started kissing her over. But she came over me and started her cat bathing and frenching.. her style is very soft yet passionate.

Slowly she licked me from my neck to nipple, then down to my little bro. But i indicated to her I wanna BJ instead of BBBJ.. for safety lah. She okie with that.. Her BJ is soft and slow. But when she look up to me.. wow.. really beh tahan.. a SYT giving BJ. Power. After abt 5 mins, i beh tahan liao, turned her over and start missionary. Her moans are soft but started to grow high as I pumped her more. In Between we switched several positions with her accomodating to my requests. After 30 mins of actions, finally I cummed and she turned me over, took out CD, cleaned my little bro and gave me some massage. I decided not to go for 2nd round as it would be very exhasting. We simply layed there do some chit chat (very fun to chat with her, as her english is limited and I dunno Thai, we were trying go guess each other meaning with our body gesture) When time is up, paid her with tips and left the room sextified.

Thanks Bonnie for the sudden, yet fulfilling change. I think I enjoyed this session with Carol more than Jingle.

Stat On Carol
Look:8-9/10 (looks more and more chio)
Body:9/10 (Ample big boobs with non fat body)
Boobs:8/10 C cup,small nipple
BJ:7/10
FJ:8.5/10
Service and Attidute:9/10
RTF: YES!!!!!

Sayangku
30-12-2006, 01:11 AM
Had a session with Carol awhile ago and boy.... what an experience indeed, now i know why there's only 2 FRs on her. Had high expectations on her when i saw her photo, but in the end, the results falls flat, i mean deep flat... almost a nightmare that i want to forget immediately.

Bonniesan, dun want to shock you hor with my comments, but i asking your permission, do you allow me to write the negative comments here, or i just keep quiet and let it go? I respect your decision, i dun want to make you lose business.....

xxpp_z
31-12-2006, 12:57 PM
Carol's FR

Carol is one truely SYT. Her face, body and size make you feel that she is a school gal, just without the uniform. Her figure is just greate to watch, cannot find any fat, boob not big but just nice for her size.

Nothing much to mention in the bath room. On the bed, she started with passionate kiss on my body and all the way down to my didi. She also flip her hair aside so I can see her CFM face clearly. Shiok!!Her BJ is like fast and furious, I almost loaded in her mouth. I had to stop her, asked her to cap me and action started.

She started ride me slow, then going faster and faster. The moans also getting louder and louder. I just lied there enjoy the greate view. After a while, she pulled me up and I started to pump her missonary. She hold me tight and kissed me passionately. Then switch to doggie, she seems to enjoy that position, and she can bend over and kiss me. SHIOK! Her tatoo at her low back, looks good on doggie. She was so wet, till my didi sliped out. She lied down, and I unloaded in missionary.

No much time left so didn't go for 2nd shot. We cradled together, and she showed me some photos and clips she took back home. Bonnie, have to say ginger real life photo looks much better than the one in the group. you might consider change it. Just my 2 cents worth advice.

Carol
Look:8/10
Body:9/10 (no fat at all!!)
Boobs:7/10 (Not big but just nice for her figure)
BJ:7/10
FJ:8/10 (like her tatoo)
Service and Attidute:9/10

Nessaja
31-12-2006, 01:56 PM
Had a session with Carol awhile ago and boy.... what an experience indeed, now i know why there's only 2 FRs on her. Had high expectations on her when i saw her photo, but in the end, the results falls flat, i mean deep flat... almost a nightmare that i want to forget immediately.

Bonniesan, dun want to shock you hor with my comments, but i asking your permission, do you allow me to write the negative comments here, or i just keep quiet and let it go? I respect your decision, i dun want to make you lose business.....

same as u bro, was expecting something gd from her, but other than looks + figure, nothing to shout abt..

Looks: 8.5/10 (SYT looks)
Body: 8/10 ( Smooth skin)
Boobs: 8/10 (Firm)
BBBJ: 6/10 (rushing)
FJ: 7/10
Massage: N/A
Attitude/Service: 5/10
Overall: 6/10 (coughing throughout the session...pls do something abt it)

max_priest
31-12-2006, 02:32 PM
same as u bro, was expecting something gd from her, but other than looks + figure, nothing to shout abt..

Looks: 8.5/10 (SYT looks)
Body: 8/10 ( Smooth skin)
Boobs: 8/10 (Firm)
BBBJ: 6/10 (rushing)
FJ: 7/10
Massage: N/A
Attitude/Service: 5/10
Overall: 6/10 (coughing throughout the session...pls do something abt it)

Bro, thanks for being frank in your FR. I appreciate this kinda FR as I know quite a few samsters here in this SBF just fabricate a nice FR even that was not the case actually so as not to offend the OKT. It doesn't make sense to me as we have the right to choose the gal who can provide the best possible service since it is our hard earn $$$ that we are paying, agree? And, sharing a honest & truthful FR is what SBF is all about.

Cheers,
Max

Sayangku
31-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Thanks Bonnie, like your frankness, i'll be frank also then. Maybe i"m picky, but Carol is really not my type, the photo makes her looks like an innocent gal, but she's a real havoc, so to those who thinks she's innocent, you'll be terribly disappointed.

Went with my friend, so went in together at the same time, but different room lah, he went for Jingle, and i heard "wai" from jingle, i think the whole floor can hear her voice, demure but sexy.

When i knocked the door, Carol open, she got quite low voice, my heart sinked a bit lah (-minus 1 point), but i still expects a good time. TCSS for a while, then only to learnt the bathtub is not fill with water at all (-minus 1 point), similiar experienced with the bros who wrote the 2 FRs on Carol. Bor bian, so i stand and wash, she helps me to wash, but was really sloppy, i rather wash myself faster and cleaner, she's more of a hindrance (-1 points).

Finish washing, she help me clean dry, only to realise i wasnt offered listerine for mouth wash (i dun mind). Then she said she go wash herself, so i sit on the sofa. And you all know how long i waited? at least 10 freaking minutes!!!. I already not in the mood liao...

Main action, BJ so so, capped me and she said can do missionary 1st?(-2 points) i was like, WTF... she said mine too big, grrrr.. (i considered my didi average lor, even Julia got no problem with me). Did not enjoying the FJ at all, keep disrupted by her unwillingness cooperations (-2 points). After the 1st session, i washed up and i said i dun want the 2nd time already (no fucking mood at all). And it would be nice if she just nodded her head in approval, instead she said:"This is my job, i no problem" (pointing to herself), I just laugh it off. If its other people, they would think she said she got no sex problem, the client is the one who got sex problem lor.... (-5 points) I would rather she just shut up.

She said she going to zouk after i left, so i lan lan lor, watch her dry her hair, steam her hair to curly hair, noticed she got 5 tatoos on her body. I sit around 20 minutes and left, 25 minutes before the time limit. Total time spending with her, plus bathing, i think less than 20 minutes.

Looks: 7/10, 75% accuracy on her photo
Body: 6/10, no mood to check her body
face: 6/10, same reason as above
BBJB: 6/10, same reason as above
FJ: 5/10, bearly passable, uncooperative, same reason as above
RTF: Never

I guess timing, connection and mood really does matters lor, as i've mentioned on Lilly's post, i got no problem with Lilly while other have. But i think Carol just come to SG for fun lor, didnt do her job very well. I'm not a difficult person, i even tip her, but this experience was one of the worst of the lot.

ProjectSawadee
31-12-2006, 05:39 PM
FR on Jingle aka carol call her jungle ^^

she speaks rather good chinese and for a sec i tot she was not thai. I was expacting a SYT but oh no she perm her hair and looks more like a pussy cat. those that meow meow. lets fast forward. Best part was she have really nice soft handful boobies that really make me go :)

another thing she got lips similar to angelina joelee thick and full and image what she can do with that on ur bro. Similar to AC milian of cat 150 in geylang if you have tired her you will know. (can i compare it that way?) hehe

Looks: 7/10 (photo looks better)
boobies: 9/10 (100% real and nice) u should feel how it is when u hug her boobies from behind ^^
body:7.5 (short legs was the - point) but was all good
BBBJ: 8/10 (feel great but too short) as i say imagine what those lips can do
FJ: 8/10 (was good)
massage: 8.5/10 (++ point) really like the way she massage me

Service: 8/10 (although i only did 1 shot her massage made up for it)

another interesting part was she was going to Zouk and the end part of the session i told her to fashion parade for me. was interesting to see a young girl change outfits without wearing bra and panties hrmm.. :rolleyes:

* Oh one more thing, I went with bro sayaku that night but he seems pretty pissed off and turn off by carol's service standard. maybe sis you want to look into it

Cheers
PS

hungryscribe
31-12-2006, 10:20 PM
FR on Carol.

Frankly I am quite upset with this girl. Firstly, as I came into the room, she said the water not filled, so I thought ok lah wait abit. But frickin waited all of 15 minutes sia! While waiting she gave me a half-fuck massage on my toes and feet. And all the while, she seems to be sick and coughing quite a bit. And in her limited English, she also said that she doesn't like Singaporean men (minus points) and that she loves taking Ecstasy (minus sumore points)

Got into the tub and the bath was ok only, although she did gimme a BBBJ, but it felt like she HAD to do it, not because she wanted to. It was nice enough lah, the we proceeded to the shower, which was SOP also. Then there was a noise outside, and she said it was someone leaving her dinner. True enough she opened the door and bought in a packet of Thai food she claimed.

That, and coupled with the fact that she haven't eaten since 1pm, made me quite uncomfortable coz I felt that she would want to get it over and done with quickly so she can eat.

So anyway, we started getting it on. No frenching, which was a suprise, but small matter. Catbath was very average. But her ball-licking was awesome though. But I didn't like the fact that she wiped her tongue with tissue everytime she licked me one time. Lick-wipe tongue, lick-wipe tongue. Same for her BBBJ, which was so-so only. Painted her, but she just seems bored. Maybe I lost it already lah, getting old already.

The FJ was also average. She looked bored and I was getting quite frustrated. So I fantasized and finally came inside her. Felt like shit lor, might as well stay home PCC right if you have to fantasize to cum with a hooker.

Rested a while, she gave me the half-fuck massage again and she started talking cock about stuff I didn't really understand. Wanted a second round, and she said ok, go shower first. Showered and got out, ready for one more. She showered herself as I waited. Waited, waited and waited. Till I fell asleep. She woke me up and said, Boss called her liao to say time is up.

Got the idea, so I got to get dressed, and out of the hotel.

Bad service this girl.

an all round 4.9/10 for every aspect of her service and her. Yes even her look coz whats the use of a pretty face if you give very bad service right. Sorry Bonniesan, definitely not your finest find. Oh how I miss Sherry!

laonene
01-01-2007, 07:59 AM
Try Carol yesterday afternoon first look she doesn't look pretty but after awhile she look great. No bath tug bath but her BBBJ was long and good then come her FJ she was tight and her boob was big and soft.
overall she provide a great FJ.

Looks: 8/10
boobies: 9/10
body:7.5
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

Service: 8/10

LeMoN
01-01-2007, 03:48 PM
FR on Carol (31st Dec):
==================
When I reached the room, a petite and sweet looking gal (80% like her photo) wrapped in a towel greeted me at the door. However when she spoke, it was kind of a surprise (n a little disappointing) dat she has a low voice juz like Zoe Tay. Din really expect a SYT to sound like dat haha.

After I went into the room, she was smiling all the way, except during the frequent bad coughs (can't blame her for being sick though). After some small talk, she removed my clothings n brought me to the bathroom. The bathtub wasn't filled and so I guess there isn't going to be any actions during the shower :(

Went to the bed n watched TV after my shower while waiting for her to be done. After slightly more than 5-6mins, she came out (wrapped in a towel) n said she's cold n asked if it's ok if she doesn't turn on the aircon. Well, can't blame a sick gal, so I told her it's ok and pulled her into the blanket and hugged her haha.

While hugging her with one arm, my right hand was fondling her nice and firm breast (about B+) and then slowly moved to her thigh region. She must have applied some lubricant in the bathroom b4 coming out because she was wet (definitely felt like lub). Well, doesn't really matter, easier for me to finger her anyway haha.

After another 5 mins, the actions started. Gave me a quick nipple licking and BBBJ (nothing to shout about) then she capped me and told me to go on top. Since she asked for it, I did her 3 different on top positions, 2 sitting positons and finally pulled her to the top for the cowgirl and finished off in the fusion position.

After I'm done, I went for a quick shower alone while she was putting on her lipstick. Paid n tipped her n wanted to leave but she pulled me n showed me some of her hp photos n clips n talk cock until time's up.

Stats:
Looks: 8/10 (SYT, "innocent-looking" n fair)
Body: 8.5/10 (petite n slim with 1 dragon tatoo on leg, 1 butterfly on back shoulder, 1 on back waist area n 1 on each wrist)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B+ cup with small and light brownish nipples)
BBBJ: 1/10 (maybe bcos of her cough so she din really do a good job)
FJ: 7/10 (well, i did most of the work but still it was a good fuck. Quite a tight pussy)
Frenching: Yes
Service and Attidute: 7.5/10 (room for improvements)
RTF: well, she said dat she's leaving on 8 Jan. May try again if she recovers from her cough.

Evisu
02-01-2007, 12:43 AM
Despite reading many negative FRs abt Carol,i still eager to try her up today.I never regretted my decision because she looks exactly like those beautiful syt i saw in RCA!!!She is petite and silky white with a pair of boobs to die for,only Twink and Geradine have beter ones!!SHe really looks like a JApanese if she can speak any.Although she is not feeling well,she is still eager to please and chat with me alot of things.My bathtub is filled though and she cleaned me thoroughly while we chatting away about life in Bangkok.She did a short bbbj in the tub and some body massage which i really enjoyed.After the shower,she even helped me cut my leg and finger nails while i watch the Liverpool game.As i was not feeling well myself,i did not go for FJ and request her to blow for me.Her bbbj is really nothing to shout about but she did try her best to please .After about 10mins of alternative ball licking and cock sucking,i finally unload into her mouth.While we were resting,she keep asking me to apologise to the bros whom she disappointed the previous say.She said that she is both new and unwell and sorry to let them down.I had tried both carol and jingle,but i do like carol more cos she is really so sweet and beautiful.If you are looking to bonk a preety Syt with super boobs,she is definitely the one for you.WIll RTf for the FJ and HAppy new year to all bros.cheers.

JIngle:
FJ:never try
Look:7
Body:abit baby fat but nice boobs
CIM:6(just glad she tried for me)

Carol:
Fj:never try
Looks:7.9 (just like those Route66 and Slim babes!!!!!)
Body:petite with beatiful ,soft boobs!!!
CIM:7(same,just glad she tried for me)

Bonniesan
03-01-2007, 09:17 AM
Thanks bro Evisu and bro Lemon for FRs.

peterparker89
03-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Had my long awaited session with Jingle. Picture accuracy to person at least 90%. Especially her neh neh. Very yummy...

When i got to the room a lady opened the door, which i thought was jingle, but turned out it was carol. Wah, sibeh chio leh. Bleddy hell, sim ngiao ngiao...

Let's get to the FR.

Stats as below :

Looks : 7.5/10 Pretty. Luscious lips, great for frenching and sucking my cock. :D Quite fair complexion. Nice big eyes she has that stares at me.

Boobs : 8.5/10 C-cupper. delicious nipples. I took my hand lifted her boobs and let them fall. Wah, what nice, soft yet firm boobs. When she walks i see them bouncing around, sibeh song..

Figure : 7.5/10 Some tummy. However her figure is solid. Not those slender type but those kind of in front bang ppl, behind fetch ppl type. Boobs, a handful. Butt, a handful. No complains liao. I repeat : Yummy boobies"

Service : 7.5/10 Quite SOP lor. Nothing mind blowing(maybe i bonk too much liao...jialat). Got catbath, bbbj. But her BBBJ is good. That i can say. Got feeling. Not those kind just up, down. Very stimulating. She knows how to blow! And she knows how to move and gring to my thrusts. During missionary and doggie, wah, the way she meet my thrust and the way she move when i stop pumping, very good. And the way she looks and moan, acting or not, i dun know. But it's shiok. Same, only 1 time for me. However, i changed into my clothes with a hard on. see below...

Attitude : 8/10 very friendly. can speak reasonably good mandarin. So there's no chicken/duck talk. Very playful. kept sucking my breath away from my mouth. After our session, we lazed around on the bed teasing each other. Tease till i "mari kita". But, alas, no time liao. So LL, go bathe and change.

Overall : 8.5/10 If not for the huge amount of choices available, i won't mind going for a RTF. It was fun. and i believe, our next session will be better. But i already book another of Bonn's gem liao. Let's see tmr toto how...hehe

Anyway, thanks Bonn for the arrangement.

Cheers
pp89

Doofus
03-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Just had my RTF with Jingle again. Absence really makes (my) heart grow fonder of her.

Urrgh.

Really must resist her KC.

She really is damn playful. Still can't get over how gorgeous her lovely breasts are when we are in the tub. Au naturel and all natural

nosled
06-01-2007, 12:30 AM
My virgin FR..

Had my appointment with Carol this afternoon.

Knock knock.. door opened and a black hair petite SYT standing there with a towel wrapped around her. Picture accuracy 70% but not good looking still though. Hear the tap running so i know the tub not fill. Room was abit warm too as i was perspiring after a long walk to the hotel, she did not on the aircon and opened her window. I guess she was airing the room coz she was smoking. As i told her i was a smoker too, she closed the window and then on aircon.

TCSS with her for 5-10mins waiting for the tub to be ready. Abit of communication problem as i know nuts about thai. She speak simple english though so i try hard to understand what she say. While talking, she was showing me some of the brother's presents for her. A sexy two piece bee costume (i think its bee as it comes with a cute bee hair band) and also a teddy bear with a long cock. Haha... which bro so cool found that stuffed bear huh? She help me undressed and then wrapped the towel over me. We started frenching and i start to caress her boobs. Slurping her nipples and licking her neck, i think she got abit high so she try to stop me. Finally tub was ready.

Shower rather disappointed, she was washing me in every details looking through every part of my body that took quite awhile. A lot of time wasted there. After that, blow me in the tub. Quite disappointed with the BJ, hardly feel anything as it felt like just a normal up down. After that wipe dry and went back to the bed. I checked the time and oh gosh, half an hour gone. I was thinking to myself, can i do two shots in an hour?

Lighted me a cigarette as i lie down on the bed and cat bath me while i was smoking on the bed.. After i finish my ciggie, I lifted her up and french her while my hands explore her breasts, waist and other part of the body to get her arouse into the mood. No time to loose, I carried her up, and slam her on to the bed. Nearly penetrate liao then she stop me and reminded me that armour is not on. She capped me and we did in missionary. Pussy was tight but felt abit dry. Blast it in no time as i felt time was running out soon and i need time to rest before second shot.

TCSS again while resting. She show me the new samsung handphone she bought and told me her tooth got chipped off when she was eating. Then went to her bag and took out the piece of chipped tooth which i found quite cute. Did a time check again while she was massaging my thigh and i only have half an hour left liao. But my didi still weak. No time liao so i got her onto the bed again and we started petting. Finally got an erection then she capped me and cowgirl. I guess, it was abit rushing so it didn't feel fantastic at all. After that, she got tired and pull me up and want me to go on top of her instead.. Boh pian lor, go missionary again. I usually quite take quite long for second shot. She was moaning and screaming, not sure if it was painful or because she enjoyed it. Ram for 15mins and finally i blasted my second shot. Saw the smile on her face when i stop. (She probably felt glad that it is all over).

Overall, not a very enjoyable session coz alot of time wasted and her skill not there yet. She told me she leaving on Monday (i think Jingle too) so only taking customer till Sunday. Those who wanna try better contact Bonnie fast to secure an appointment.

Look: 7.5
Figure: 7
BBBJ: 4
FJ: 5
RTF: I don't think so.. anyway only 2 days left. haha.

Brothers out there, please up my points. Thank you...

peanutx
06-01-2007, 02:59 AM
Just had a wonderful session with Jingle on this 12th day of Christmas. Thanks, Bonniesan for this lovely Christmas special!

First impression was that she’s not as pretty as she appeared on her pic. To be fair, her pic was drop-dead gorgeous, ok. Nevertheless, she is still an attractive SYT with fair skin and a pair of soft, well proportioned breasts. Just can't take my eyes and hands off her breasts - wish I could be her bra :)

She spoke Mandarin and a bit of English and she told me she’s still pursuing her studies.

She said she’ll be leaving on Monday, so for Bros who like SYTs with lovely knockers but have not tried her, she’s definitely worth checking out.

Bonniesan
29-03-2007, 01:34 AM
CAROL's back!!!!! All members, check out the member rate!

thisisme
29-03-2007, 02:20 AM
oh well ..
I had her last season, but no FR from me.
so sorry bonnie.

I'll try to find time for RTF.
yeah ...

hthderrick
29-03-2007, 10:33 AM
CAROL's back!!!!! All members, check out the member rate!

Huh!Carol is back?when is she coming back?:D

Bonniesan
29-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Today, bro!!!!

Bonniesan
31-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Holy... Holi... Holiday!!!! Its another plain weekend, Welcome all to book at PARADISE rate, please check via SMS! :)