PDA

View Full Version : Filing a police report anonymously

Slaveatwork
14-12-2016, 11:27 PM
All,

My sister is involved with a guy who's a full time bookie. Normally I'm ok with that but this guy is really a bad influence on her. I would like to report him to the police. However, I only have his full name from Facebook and no other details. No phone number or anything else. Will the police consider this a legit case and investigate accordingly? Serious responses only please as this is family.

sadfa
14-12-2016, 11:38 PM
All,

My sister is involved with a guy who's a full time bookie. Normally I'm ok with that but this guy is really a bad influence on her. I would like to report him to the police. However, I only have his full name from Facebook and no other details. No phone number or anything else. Will the police consider this a legit case and investigate accordingly? Serious responses only please as this is family.

My serious response is find yr balls Since it's family
_______
Exchange points family ma

loneyheart
15-12-2016, 12:11 AM
Only if u hv proof n evidences

Icecass
15-12-2016, 01:19 AM
Would u investigate an incident that was reported anonymously? No right? If u are not prepared to stand behind the report, dun bother.

sadfa
15-12-2016, 01:25 AM
Would u investigate an incident that was reported anonymously? No right? If u are not prepared to stand behind the report, dun bother.

Not necessary la.

If u tell the police u see a drug dealer selling at children's playground n police refuse to move unless u put in police report, if some kids od , the police od also la
_______
Exchange points necessary ma

izhamyouhard
15-12-2016, 01:36 AM
All,

ur sis or u win them $ cant get $ bro? lol dun come here try to smoke us wor..

TKee
15-12-2016, 03:26 AM
Don't think so as 1) your details is compulsory. 2) they need contact and examples or wrong doings.

radiatioNboy
15-12-2016, 03:47 AM
My serious response is find yr balls Since it's family
_______
Exchange points family ma
I think no need file police report la, just have a serious talk with ur sis abt that guy. If the guy influence ur sis to commit crime then report to police lah, you choice
Exchange points possible mah

sadfa
15-12-2016, 04:31 AM
I think no need file police report la, just have a serious talk with ur sis abt that guy. If the guy influence ur sis to commit crime then report to police lah, you choice

Tell me 4 wad . Tell ts
_______
Exchange points impossible

oldfogey
15-12-2016, 09:13 PM

Yah you tell wrong person lah . :D

squiggle
16-12-2016, 10:11 AM
No matter what if you want them to treat the case seriously, you will need to provide your real particulars. If your sister don't want to listen to you and your family. Then there is no way to change her, the only way is to make her suffer and learn from it, because love can be blind. Even if you were to know that he is bookie, do your have solid evidence against him? What if she also get your sister involve with his dirty trade, by reporting him, you might get your sister into trouble too.

purepulp
16-12-2016, 10:29 AM
TS… You need to make sure your sis cannot be implicated in his illegal business which is impossible…

Because if you know that he is a bookie, your sis should know as well. Not reporting illegal activity is also an offense and can make your sis an accomplice….

geoppery
15-01-2017, 05:14 AM
we are unable to advise seriously as it involves too many factors on whether the police will even take up the case.

you can proceed to file the report then the police will advise you whether it is a civil or criminal case