PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat New Parking Coupons - Dont be Dumb PAP

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-12-2016, 07:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Yesterday, I went to a petrol station to buy new parking coupons. The cashier told me that they have run out of coupons as they cant get enough of what they ordered.

This is very inconvenient and troublesome for law abiding motorists. I have some unused coupons which I cant use and I cant get new coupons.

Why cant pap, hdb, ura allow pro-rated use of old unused coupons? For example a $1 coupon can be used for 50mins instead of 60mins. This will help to minimise work for the petrol stations and lessen inconvenience for motorists.

Take a lesson from the Currency Board. When new coins are introduced, old coins can still be used. No need to immediately render all old coins not legal tender. Old and new coins can still b e used

There are many more innovative ways pap, ura and hdb can come out with rather than to stick to dead ways of doing things that inconvenience everyone.

Dont be dead and dumb, pap, hdb and ura.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238765-New-Parking-Coupons-Dont-be-Dumb-PAP&goto=newpost).