PDA

View Full Version : Married a WL

MarriedinCN
12-12-2016, 07:36 AM
I wanted to share my story because there a number of bros out there with questions about whether a relationship with a WL can work out.
I met my now wife in 2012 when she was working in a house in GL. I had visited the house around a dozen times before I noticed her. I missed out the first time I saw her because I had booked my regular at the time. I was waiting for my regular to finish her current assignment when bro chose my now wife. It was only when she went to the room that I noticed her - tall, voluptuous and beautiful face. I made the decision then that I would look for her on my next visit.

merelyevil
12-12-2016, 11:13 AM
I wanted to share my story because there a number of bros out there with questions about whether a relationship with a WL can work out.
I met my now wife in 2012 when she was working in a house in GL. I had visited the house around a dozen times before I noticed her. I missed out the first time I saw her because I had booked my regular at the time. I was waiting for my regular to finish her current assignment when bro chose my now wife. It was only when she went to the room that I noticed her - tall, voluptuous and beautiful face. I made the decision then that I would look for her on my next visit.

Hi bro MIC, that was a nice start but for the thread title, am expecting a story of the ups and downs, how you prepared yourself mentally for this married relationship, the emotional and physical parts of the journey and et cetera.

Will up you for the share. Cheers

SoGoodAh
12-12-2016, 11:51 AM
Mind divulging more info? Like how you overcame the physical and emotional barrier/stigma?

Sexro
12-12-2016, 04:45 PM
You can guarantee she will not go back to WL?

hongkongdoggy
12-12-2016, 07:25 PM
You can guarantee she will not go back to WL?

Something s missing from yr cell! If she is his wife already then how would she be working in gl again ? Unless this guy is living of this WL!

MarriedinCN
13-12-2016, 09:20 PM
On my next visit to my regular house I noticed she was available, and keeping my promise to myself, I chose her. Her service was good, with passionate frenching but otherwise SOP. We lay and chatted after we were done and I found her to be easy to talk to and with a good sense of humor. Overall a very good experience. After that first visit, I made her my regular and usually visited once or twice a week (sometimes as many as three times a week. Sometimes I visited other houses and a few times I chose another girl from the same house when I showed up and she was not working.

MarriedinCN
13-12-2016, 10:11 PM
Around 3 months after first seeing her, I visited another WL at her house on a day when she was on code red. Though as I was leaving I bumped into her. She smiled and said hi, but I could see disappointment in her eyes. After that I never visited another girl in her house again, even though she never discussed it with me until some months later when we were going out regularly.

MarriedinCN
13-12-2016, 10:22 PM
I first asked her out after about 9 months. I would meet her in the afternoon (I was in a sales role and could work flexible hours) and we would stay out late. I made excuses with my ex-wife (wife at the time) that I was entertaining customers. On our 2nd date she told me the story of her ex-boyfriend who had been abusive and forced her into prostitution. She got very upset and I comforted her. On our third date we had sex in my car which later became a regular thing. She encouraged me not to come to her house too often because she did not want me having to pay for it when half the money went to her boss. During our time going out she never asked me for any expensive gifts or asked any money from me.

jay.lay
13-12-2016, 10:24 PM
Something s missing from yr cell! If she is his wife already then how would she be working in gl again ? Unless this guy is living of this WL!

up u 8 back :)

MarriedinCN
13-12-2016, 10:31 PM
At the time I was in a very bad relationship with my ex-wife. We hadn't had sex for more than 5 years when I started cheonging in 2007. My wife was verbally and physically abusive towards me which I had told my WL-girlfriend about at the time. With WL-girlfriends encouragement I finally found the courage to leave my ex-wife which was very difficult because she cleaned out our joint bank accounts Which left me temporarily penniless. A friend helped me out with a place to stay and I sold my car so I would have something to live off.

MarriedinCN
13-12-2016, 10:36 PM
I wanted desperately to further my relationship with my WL-gf but I knew her time in Singapore was nearing the end. I began looking for work in China so that we could be together. It must have been fate but a month later I flew to Shanghai for an interview and soon after got offered the job. My WL-gf flew to Shanghai together and we spent a week together before she decided to head back to her hometown.

MarriedinCN
13-12-2016, 10:52 PM
My divorce cam through after 1 year. By then my now wife and I were living together in Shanghai and she was already pregnant with our baby girl who was born 7 months later. We are still together now and we have an extremely happy relationship. We have never had a fight during our years together (I think because we have similar personalities). Sex is still outstanding and she never says she's not interested. She is more of a spend thrift than I am - she says we must save for our future so I don't always need to work so hard. Unlike what some bros seem to think, I never worry about her past and I have complete and total trust that she will always remain faithful. I know that the boss always says whores are for fucking not loving, but in my case and it may be somewhat unique , it's not the case.

maxsee
14-12-2016, 08:07 AM
You are lucky is all i can say....moreover how many people out there would actually marry a ex-fl...:eek::eek::eek:

korean
14-12-2016, 08:41 AM
Nice story, there r some similarity with mine. Pls continue :D

wohaha96
14-12-2016, 10:58 AM
listening to your story now, because I am in a relationship with a wl too and if things turns out well, I wouldn't rule out marriage. so....

squiggle
14-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Good story bro, not all the whores will always be whores, some of them can really be good gf and wife. But these are extremely hard to find like your case, if possible, I don't mind marrying to my ex fav WL of below:

For my case, I dreamt that my ex WL who look like fan bing bing is leaving soon, she worn a neck tied bra, spaghetti like strap dress, long hair, fair skin, c cup boobs, sweet voice and cute personality. I told her that you can forget about everything in these 2 years, but never forget about me. At first I feel sad that you are leaving, but at the same time I'm happy that you can start a new life. After that we hugged and kissed passionately and tightly. But if really got the chance that can be together with her, I will definitely would. Having sex with her I almost every time having no issue to cum twice no matter how tired I'm.

She gave me top dragon service by using her boobs and ass to massage my back. Licking my back, letting me to kiss her and lick her pussy, sliding off my back with her ass, sucking my toes and ass rim me. Helping each other to strip and straight away want to fk/bj before shower.

broessex
15-12-2016, 03:05 AM
Great read, I love happy endings (no pun intended)

Truthful
15-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Happy endings do happen but rare. You are a lucky guy.

adonis
15-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Hi MarriedinCN. Congratulations.

qwerty0870
15-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Such stories give false hope to people. Already some samsters choose vice out of loneliness. Yet its clear that majority of the time, relationships with WL end terribly. If you are lucky to be the minority, good for you. But consider the effect writing your experience may have on the majority. If you cant help, at least dont harm.

merelyevil
15-12-2016, 11:24 AM
Not really false hope. Readers should still be objective as this is a single case, though many more untold of. Happy ending thus far. Grats

muthu_curry
15-12-2016, 12:25 PM
if WL got young kid and husband at china, still can enter relationship w her?

korean
15-12-2016, 12:30 PM
if WL got young kid and husband at china, still can enter relationship w her?

Can, happened to me before. But she is not in good term with her hubby due to mother in law

MarriedinCN
15-12-2016, 06:12 PM
I know that my experience is rare. But I think the overwhelming majority of tales on this site are of bad experiences and maybe my own can bring a bit of objectivity. Believe me that the most WLs are also very cynical about finding true love while doing this work. When they do go out with customers there objective is to milk those customers for whatever they can get. They know they can make a lot more by KCing a rich customer than they earn from their regular work. Through my wife I have heard plenty of stories of older customers who have sponsored these WLs and given them expensive housing, cars for their families, luxury brand watches, leather goods, clothing, etc. However when their sponsors are back in Singapore are out at clubs still plying their trade and may have local boyfriends who they in turn support.

MarriedinCN
15-12-2016, 06:19 PM
But these girls are also human and can fall in love. They mostly come from humble backgrounds and it would be impossible for them otherwise to make this kind of money. More often it is their boyfriends back in China who force them into this line of work, because they also have no better way to make a good living. If you can really get them to know you and they see that you are a good and kind person who treats them with respect, and the spark is there between you then they can fall in love with you. I hear tales of my wife's ex-WL friends and a lot of them are really good people at heart.

wohaha96
16-12-2016, 12:25 AM
it's always good to have both sides of the story, sometimes it turns out good, sometimes bad.

Even if you marry a fellow singaporean, there is no guarantee that it'll end up well too, just look at the divorce rate.

But that again, it's very dependent on individual and luck, lots of luck

nutman38
16-12-2016, 05:04 AM
You need to take a really big step to marry a former WL.
I consider it before but seriously can't do it.
Need to give up my career, my family, my friends and move to China.

What happens when the passion fade away?
You will be back to square one once again! :eek:

merelyevil
16-12-2016, 07:29 AM
You need to take a really big step to marry a former WL.
I consider it before but seriously can't do it.
Need to give up my career, my family, my friends and move to China.

What happens when the passion fade away?
You will be back to square one once again! :eek:

Couldn't agree more. It is the same vis-a-vis local marriages. I believe you have to love the WL or ex-WL more than the bedroom activities be it everyday, once a few days or even once a week(how many hours a day you are going to have sex?). Like TS said, they are still normal humans who just so happen to enter this trade as it COULD BE a dire financial situation that they had to do this. There are really some with good character and if there is really some connection, they do see you more than just 'money'. Every job has a risk. Deskbound job has risk of back problem. Their job has/had risk of getting diseases. Some jobs have risk of getting radiation et cetera.

Back to square one? Then that just shows what you two have to do to keep the flames alive. It is the same for all marriages.

Really takes balls of steels to marry one i must agree. Different people set different sorts of ultimatum in order to marry one; "if you stop totally", "i will marry you now", "i will marry you if...."

Cheers

porscheclub
16-12-2016, 08:54 PM
Thanks for sharing TS. All the best.

We only live once so make it worthwhile :D

Our lead-man here "lost everything" and went China to restart his life so he has nothing to lose. He basically pressed the restart button & took off. Not everyone has this opportunity and bravery. Oh yes and the luck for meeting the right lady.

rawboy83
17-12-2016, 02:03 PM
Wish you all the best TS!

I feel whether a relationship succeed or fail, all depends on how both sides managed it. Got nothing to do with being in what line of work now or in the past.

merelyevil
17-12-2016, 06:59 PM
Wish you all the best TS!

I feel whether a relationship succeed or fail, all depends on how both sides managed it. Got nothing to do with being in what line of work now or in the past.

You are one of the guys with a really big heart. I am trying my best to make such a relationship work out but sometimes, just like 5-10% of the time i would be suspicious albeit keeping it to myself and not question her or even bring anything up. Is it wrong of me to feel that way?

Even if she works in this line, you love her. You will still go to the end of the world for her? I am contemplating on seeing a psyhologist to rationalise my thoughts, to be more objective and open heart-ed that this line of work WAS okay, and give her a 100% trust even when we aren't staying together. Even if it's going to be a blind trust then so be it. More of an emotional matter than a money matter

adonis
18-12-2016, 06:33 AM
merelyevil. I think you need to see a marriage counsellor not a psychologist.

merelyevil
18-12-2016, 09:19 PM

Thanks for the advice. Though I highly doubt the counsellor can really take my verbal thrashing on everything and anything, then give me a good summary on all the whys and hows. Worth a consideration though.

Cheers

happywoody
19-12-2016, 01:07 PM
lest we forget, a WL is also human

rawboy83
22-12-2016, 10:44 AM
lest we forget, a WL is also human

Yeah, so true. If can't accept her past, better don't start in the first place.

merelyevil
22-12-2016, 10:58 AM
Yeah, so true. If can't accept her past, better don't start in the first place.

May I humbly ask if her past you can overlook, but she somehow still works in vice related jobs and has to be in contact with men, how would you deal with it emotionally or psychologically or mentally? Just need to hear more opinions. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Westinghouse
22-12-2016, 05:03 PM
don't think I can accept, every sex time I would think how many guys have up her before..

a2014
22-12-2016, 05:36 PM
don't think I can accept, every sex time I would think how many guys have up her before..
If you have the ego there which I guess most man will have so long as SEX is concern then don't bother to consider it at all. Go find a 16 years old virgin better.

merelyevil
22-12-2016, 07:44 PM
If you have the ego there which I guess most man will have so long as SEX is concern then don't bother to consider it at all. Go find a 16 years old virgin better.

I have to agree with bro a2014 that it's about the ego. He put it best. In my opinion, IF you want to go against the norm and have a relationship or future with an ex-WL, you cannot think that you own her and her past. If you do, she definitely won't be the one for you. The key phrase is 'look forward'. how much time are you going to have sex in a day? And do you think emotions were involved when she worked? How do you think she loves you now? When she was working it was all about needing the money, putting up acts and in a sense, lying about her body's needs and providing a service, which is just so happen to be against social stigma. If one visits (visited) FL, i think ethically, it doesn't make him better than the ex-FL. There is demand then there is supply. If all the freaking men do not want sex, do you think there will still be any FLs around when there's no money hanging?

But i think it's another barrier altogether if she is STILL currently working in this sort of line. Then what is the kind of emotional struggle we are talking about here? I guess it is really up to you personally and how much you really love her, provided she is really giving you her heart and not milking money out from you intentionally

lickman
23-12-2016, 11:05 PM
But these girls are also human and can fall in love. They mostly come from humble backgrounds and it would be impossible for them otherwise to make this kind of money. More often it is their boyfriends back in China who force them into this line of work, because they also have no better way to make a good living. If you can really get them to know you and they see that you are a good and kind person who treats them with respect, and the spark is there between you then they can fall in love with you. I hear tales of my wife's ex-WL friends and a lot of them are really good people at heart.
You confirmed will not look for wl after marrying her.confirmed her ex boyfriend will not look for her.your time with her is short.
More important must have saving$$$ if anything happen $$$ help...

lickman
23-12-2016, 11:12 PM
Have you come across a marriage counsellor also got problems in their marriage.

merelyevil
24-12-2016, 12:06 AM
You confirmed will not look for wl after marrying her.confirmed her ex boyfriend will not look for her.your time with her is short.
More important must have saving$$$ if anything happen $$$ help...

Last part is true...

javascript
25-12-2016, 12:13 AM
狗改不了吃屎。。。。。 Never play with fire. I had been there.... Lesson learned...Just PFF. :)

broessex
25-12-2016, 02:07 AM
I have to agree with bro a2014 that it's about the ego. He put it best. In my opinion, IF you want to go against the norm and have a relationship or future with an ex-WL, you cannot think that you own her and her past. If you do, she definitely won't be the one for you. The key phrase is 'look forward'. how much time are you going to have sex in a day? And do you think emotions were involved when she worked? How do you think she loves you now? When she was working it was all about needing the money, putting up acts and in a sense, lying about her body's needs and providing a service, which is just so happen to be against social stigma. If one visits (visited) FL, i think ethically, it doesn't make him better than the ex-FL. There is demand then there is supply. If all the freaking men do not want sex, do you think there will still be any FLs around when there's no money hanging?

But i think it's another barrier altogether if she is STILL currently working in this sort of line. Then what is the kind of emotional struggle we are talking about here? I guess it is really up to you personally and how much you really love her, provided she is really giving you her heart and not milking money out from you intentionally

Take it from me bro, you know my situation also.

Talk through the situation and find out if this work that she's doing is to solve a chronic problem (spend too much) or a short term problem (someone in family needs money, university debts etc). If it's a chronic problem, like she spends way too much money, then even if you get her to stop, she'll just turn to you for money. You die, she die, everyone die. If it's a short term problem (and a legit one at that), then you no choice have to close one or both eyes. Chances are, what she makes in 1 month is easily 3-4 times a normal worker in Singapore. FL go to HK one month can easily earn 20k SGD. Sometimes they need it to help their family, if you can provide that amount to tide over the short term problem, OK fine, but be careful that it doesn't become a habit.

Again, it all boils down to the girl. Want to be with an FL, cannot be the typical guy.

MarriedinCN
25-12-2016, 07:05 AM
Yes there is a lot of heartache in cultivating a relationship with a WL. Obviously when I first started dating my wife she was still working in this line. I would read reports on SBF from other customers who would write about the great services and high GFE that they received from her. I would be chatting with her her while she was at work and she would go offline while she was servicing customers. I would go and see her as a customer and have to wait until after she had serviced someone else. I would see her come out of the room with her previous customer (sometimes an old man, sometimes a young studly looking guy). She knew it tore me up which is probably another reason why she preferred to service me outside. She agreed to quit and go back to China with me before her contract ended because she knew how I felt about her being with other guys. However when we first moved back she did still WeChat with some of her old customers (I saw the messages on her phone). I did not call her out on it at the time. It was only after a couple of months after we moved back that I think that she felt certain that she could trust in my feelings for her and that I wanted to be with her forever. I have seen & heard about plenty of other WLs who have relationships with Singapore customers where it doesn't work out. In most cases it is a long distance relationship where in a lot of cases the guy still has a wife and family back in Singapore. In fact the relationship is purely financial and the WL just tries to extract as much money as she can out of the relationship because she knows the guy is still cheonging back home and at some stage the guy will eventually move on to someone else.

MarriedinCN
25-12-2016, 07:19 AM
I really only know of two other cases where the relationship worked out (like mine). However in those cases both parties (customer and WL) were Chinese. With success stories being so rare it make sense that WLs are very sceptical about the possibility of finding a loving relationship with a customer. In fact I would caution most guys against it, unless they are willing to leave behind any hope of ever moving back to Singapore (note: I am not a Singapore citizen) and you are willing to give the WL some time to come to know and trust you completely. As in my case, even after I moved myself to China my WL wife still had doubts and it was only after continuing to show how much I loved her and needed to be with her that she learned to trust that the relationship could work.

adrian84
25-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Really glad to see this thread, as it is related to my current situation which is similar to bro Wohaha96's case.

Don't know if it is appropriate to seek advice from the senior bros MarriedinCN, merelyevil and Wohaha96 here on the actual practical process of marriage with a WL, but still appreciate greatly if get some advice.

Generally, can senior bros advise on how long/ how difficult it generally is to seek MOM's approval to get married with a ex-yellow card (work permit) holder after cutting card? Any cases of successful examples?

I've also heard from okt and my wl gf (she said ICA told her as well) that generally they can come back to SG again after 2 years of cutting card if they can sign a declaration that they will not be working again and/or with a guarantee from a local guarantor? Is this true?

Will having a baby with my gf in her country grant any leniency from the authorities considering that it is a sign that both of us indeed plan to have a family and are committed in our relationship?

Really appreciate senior bros' kind advice on this matter to. Thank you very much for your kind advice

MarriedinCN
25-12-2016, 11:51 AM
My understanding is that there are cases where ex-WLs have successfully applied for a travel visa after a couple of years away (although I am not sure of the rate of success). I am sure it is more difficult (maybe impossible) if you want to apply for a partner residence visa for your GF. Thankfully I don't need to worry about it as I have no plans to come back to live in Singapore again.

FUCKYEAHBAYBEH
25-12-2016, 04:34 PM
Thumbs up for this interesting thread. Made a post warning bros here against dating WLs back then, only to return back to her couple weeks later, fuck me right?

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15294507&postcount=121

My WL gf's about to ORD next week, currently in a dilemma as well; not sure if I should take a leap of faith & give a serious shot at the relationship or just call it quits & simply move on. My mind tells me to just fuck it & forget about everything but my heart tells me to go for it. So what do I go for exactly?

I still don't have an answer thus far honestly. Am in no position to be giving advice as well, but if I may suggest: Be rational & logical, think of the implications/repercussions that your actions/decisions may have, only you yourself will know whether it's worth it or not.

korean
25-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Im going to meet her parent during cny for first time. Ts mind to share ur experience meeting parents as well as cny experience in their hometown? :D

MarriedinCN
25-12-2016, 06:11 PM
My wife traveled back to her hometown after we first moved back to China. She stayed there for the first 3 months after we moved back. My wife traveled to Shanghai and me to her hometown 4-5 times during those first few months before she eventually moved to Shanghai. She had told her parents about me while we were still in Singapore and they obviously knew it was a serious relationship after I moved to China. Her parents were both very wary of the fact that I was still in the process of divorcing my previous wife and the age gap between us (16 years). After spending a week in her hometown I think her mother could see that I was very much in love with her daughter and that I was a gentle person unlike my wife's previous bf (her only serious relationship before me) who was a total douche. I now have an excellent relationship with her parents (especially her mother) who I think recognizes that foreign men treat women with a lot more respect than the local Chinese men.

korean
25-12-2016, 06:30 PM
My wife traveled back to her hometown after we first moved back to China. She stayed there for the first 3 months after we moved back. My wife traveled to Shanghai and me to her hometown 4-5 times during those first few months before she eventually moved to Shanghai. She had told her parents about me while we were still in Singapore and they obviously knew it was a serious relationship after I moved to China. Her parents were both very wary of the fact that I was still in the process of divorcing my previous wife and the age gap between us (16 years). After spending a week in her hometown I think her mother could see that I was very much in love with her daughter and that I was a gentle person unlike my wife's previous bf (her only serious relationship before me) who was a total douche. I now have an excellent relationship with her parents (especially her mother) who I think recognizes that foreign men treat women with a lot more respect than the local Chinese men.
Nice, thx for sharing. My gf told her parent I m divorced (yes for now but not when we were together, she didn't tell them when I was divorced). She told me don't let her parent know I just officially divorced as her dad cannot accept her as little 3 (even though my divorce has nothing to do with her). Yes in general local guy seems more gentle with woman. Her last bf b4 me treated her better than me according to her, but his main problem is easily get jealous and became violent and bad temper

merelyevil
25-12-2016, 06:32 PM
I wouldn't be calling mine a success as i am still going through this relationship. Many heartaches, emotional downs, dubious moments, lots of forgiving, lots of give more than take scenarios et cetera... she did say she knows all these, can't make me happy but does not want me to be sad either for now. Other than these, we are still going strong in the relationship and i am just hoping in a year to two, things will get better if we are still together. Meeting her parent wasn't that scary and we could get along well.

And yes, i have heard that unwanted visitors (caught working as FLs) will have a 3-5 years ban and it will be an uphill task in getting ltvp and above passes. Travel visas should still have chances... i may be settling out of singapore in the future if things are going okay for us so oh well...

adrian84
25-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Thanks a lot for the senior bros contributions above. For my case my gf is a wl in a legal house, so everything is according to law and procedures, unlike fl who are caught for being illegal. So was wondering if it may be more easier for MOM to give green light for marriage by going law by law and coming clean with her actual work permit status in future?

korean
26-12-2016, 01:38 AM
My understanding is that there are cases where ex-WLs have successfully applied for a travel visa after a couple of years away (although I am not sure of the rate of success). I am sure it is more difficult (maybe impossible) if you want to apply for a partner residence visa for your GF. Thankfully I don't need to worry about it as I have no plans to come back to live in Singapore again.

an ex-wl did visit sg (dunno whether is travel visa or wat) couple of months ago, and she leave sg 2 years ago. so it seems 2 years plus number of months left for 2 years contract is valid (she completed abt 2 years term)

MarriedinCN
26-12-2016, 02:06 AM
Bro Korean, I managed to read some of your previous posts. I noticed that you had 2 gf in China. Is this still the case? Does either of them know of the other? Is your divorce finalized? Has your financial situation improved? Do you intend to move to China? How easy will it be for you to find work in China? Local salaries are obviously much lower than those in Singapore.

korean
26-12-2016, 10:09 PM
Bro Korean, I managed to read some of your previous posts. I noticed that you had 2 gf in China. Is this still the case? Does either of them know of the other? Is your divorce finalized? Has your financial situation improved? Do you intend to move to China? How easy will it be for you to find work in China? Local salaries are obviously much lower than those in Singapore.

bro MarriedinCN,

I'm still in contact with the 1st but it is considered as breakup without mentioning it. 1st dunno the existence of 2nd, probably she may suspect, but the 2nd (the one I currently in relationship with) knew everything abt 1st since early day before we were together. Yes I'm officially divorced not long ago, waiting to enter into option selling the house then I'm done. Financially not improved yet but in the midst of improving. Yes I plan to start moving to china early next year, and after I've officially sell my house (sign all the paper works) then I will be totally out of sg for good. If I really need a job, finding a job I used to do may not be an issue but probably gotta look around in shenzhen, guangdong province, and I could contact my previous vendor there. BUt I no intend to find work in China as I'm planning to do trading for living, and will be staying in chongqing most likely.

a2014
26-12-2016, 10:14 PM
bro MarriedinCN,

I'm still in contact with the 1st but it is considered as breakup without mentioning it. 1st dunno the existence of 2nd, probably she may suspect, but the 2nd (the one I currently in relationship with) knew everything abt 1st since early day before we were together. Yes I'm officially divorced not long ago, waiting to enter into option selling the house then I'm done. Financially not improved yet but in the midst of improving. Yes I plan to start moving to china early next year, and after I've officially sell my house (sign all the paper works) then I will be totally out of sg for good. If I really need a job, finding a job I used to do may not be an issue but probably gotta look around in shenzhen, guangdong province, and I could contact my previous vendor there. BUt I no intend to find work in China as I'm planning to do trading for living, and will be staying in chongqing most likely.
@korean, it's not easy for you to go on this route as a lot of possible outcome are unclear as to what will happened in future.

There is no right or wrong, only when you go through then you will find out be it whatever the end result.

Take Care

korean
26-12-2016, 10:21 PM
@korean, it's not easy for you to go on this route as a lot of possible outcome are unclear as to what will happened in future.

There is no right or wrong, only when you go through then you will find out be it whatever the end result.

Take Care

Yes it is of coz not easy on this route but the toughest route has been cleared (divorce), it will only be better and wont be anything worst

a2014
26-12-2016, 10:24 PM
Yes it is of coz not easy on this route but the toughest route has been cleared (divorce), it will only be better and wont be anything worst
I thought at the beginning you got problem to get your wife off the hook. So now she agree, no longer want to wear red dress and jump down from building. Therefore suppose to be a good ending for you.

korean
26-12-2016, 10:33 PM
I thought at the beginning you got problem to get your wife off the hook. So now she agree, no longer want to wear red dress and jump down from building. Therefore suppose to be a good ending for you.

tat's y i said the toughest is cleared, nothing can be tougher n worst. It is the 1st blessing, and I'm awaiting more blessings from now on. :)

a2014
26-12-2016, 10:41 PM
tat's y i said the toughest is cleared, nothing can be tougher n worst. It is the 1st blessing, and I'm awaiting more blessings from now on. :)
So the next one you are going to live with is also a formal WL as I have heard you mention the first one was a WL while the second one I cannot remember what did you said.

korean
26-12-2016, 10:44 PM
So the next one you are going to live with is also a formal WL as I have heard you mention the first one was a WL while the second one I cannot remember what did you said.

yes both were formal WL

a2014
26-12-2016, 10:57 PM
yes both were formal WL
This one married or not ? You mention several until I also cannot remember already.

There is nothing wrong with a WL no doubt many don't agree, human is human they all have feeling and love, FL and WL is not something they wish to get into in most cases, what's hard to take it to get out of it and live a normal life.

korean
26-12-2016, 11:03 PM
This one married or not ? You mention several until I also cannot remember already.

There is nothing wrong with a WL no doubt many don't agree, human is human they all have feeling and love, FL and WL is not something they wish to get into in most cases, what's hard to take it to get out of it and live a normal life.

1st is married, 2nd not married. I dunno abt FL, but majority of the WL I heard (WL's colleagues) eventually settled down after going back to china, provided they dont have a little white face as bf or hubby. It helps if they manage to save and find a decent job or doing business :D

a2014
26-12-2016, 11:08 PM
1st is married, 2nd not married. I dunno abt FL, but majority of the WL I heard (WL's colleagues) eventually settled down after going back to china, provided they dont have a little white face as bf or hubby. It helps if they manage to save and find a decent job or doing business :D
That make sense why you let go the first. So what this second is working as right now in China ? Hope you don't mind me being too busy body.

korean
26-12-2016, 11:11 PM
That make sense why you let go the first. So what this second is working as right now in China ? Hope you don't mind me being too busy body.

it is not becoz the 1st is married causing the breakup. Long story and it is complicated. 2nd one invested in shops and currently studying in uni. tat's y I said most likely I gotta setle down in cq.

a2014
26-12-2016, 11:16 PM
it is not becoz the 1st is married causing the breakup. Long story and it is complicated. 2nd one invested in shops and currently studying in uni. tat's y I said most likely I gotta setle down in cq.
Never mind about the complicated story, at least you have decided and make a choice.

Take Care

merelyevil
27-12-2016, 12:57 AM

WL or FL, both are in the same line. But i agreed that it was not the first job that came into their minds when they first stepped into this. And once they tasted the money, it's hard for them to get out, but not impossible.

watmidoin
14-01-2017, 02:27 AM
Please make it clear when you write a story that it's just a story. Nothing but fairytale! I'm amazed by the number of fools taken in.

korean
21-02-2017, 11:32 AM
TS seems MIA after opening this thread. Hope he will be back to share with us more abt his story and I may have something to learn from him too.
I received a pm from a bro yesterday and decide to reply here for sharing to others who are keen on similar topic as well as open discussion. Hope the bro who pm me will share here too for the sake of benefiting to whoever r keen since the info is very limited due to rare cases.

Bro Korean,

I read your replies from the thread "Marrying an ex WL" . I hope you are well settled in CQ with your gal. I wanted to say that I too am in a similar situation and contemplating on moving to CN once I manage to settle matters here

Thx for ur blessing.I was back to sg yesterday to handle some matters after one month stay in cq.I may still need to make a few trips back to sg, depends on the situation....earliest march and latest july I will completed settle all the matters here before I completely migrate to cn, most likely sz instead of cq due to weather (too cold for her during winter and too hot for me during summer) and environment (攀比 among cousin and she dislikes it)

I was wondering if you will be kind enough to share with this less experienced bro, some tips on how to build a relationship with a gal who was an ex-WL. I am in a relationship with an ML for the past 8 months, and have visited her in her hometown every month for that period. I enjoy every moment we spend together and I can tell that she is also genuinely enjoying herself too.

Glad u enjoy ur time with ur gal. Before I give any tips (if I'm able to), do u mind to share with us ur plan (near/mid term) with her as u was saying u plan to move to china after settle matters here.

I find it especially tough to handle the topic of money, simply because we started out as customer and ML, though I no not make her feel that she is still an ML (especially after she left SG)and I am especially careful never to use money as leverage or to win an argument. I can understand that she feels a bit confused - I am sure she started out because of money and now she must be feeling something else (though this may well be my overactive imagination).

Money is never an easy topic to handle. And I think it is nothing much to do with how u two started as custmer/ml if she is treating u as bf now instead.

My straightforward question for you, bro, if you are happy to share - how do you handle the topic of giving her money on a regular basis without making her feel that she is still an ML getting a regular payment from a client?
Sorry if my story is long-winded. I must say I enjoy your posts, I can feel the sincerity in your wanting to share your situation with the rest of the TS here.

Currently I'm not financially sounded to give her allowance on a regular basis, so I couldn't share my real experience on this topic. I foreseee I will be very soon doing well and able to give her money, till then I may share abt my experience on this matter. You may be thinking too much on her feeling as an ML by getting a regular allowance, it depends how much she understand ur thinking, how she treats this relationship, as well as her background.My gf's aunties asked her whether do I give her allowance and she told them I give her few k rmb monthly eventhough in reality I never give. So it is quite normal and common understanding for some of the ppl there if u r financially sound to give some pocket money to ur gf.

Belt
24-02-2017, 12:07 AM
Thanks for sharing, really a rare good topic, and hope all bros in similar shoe doing well and good luck :D

lawry
24-02-2017, 02:48 AM
I beg to diff.
China is huge with a huge population.

Only the not well to do or average will expect the bf to "feed" them (give pocket money).

What time now? All toking cock. These WL come into this line with their eyes wide open ! They want to buy house, but Iphone, buy luxury things that's why they sell.

Never did they don't want or don't know.

korean
24-02-2017, 03:41 AM
I beg to diff.
China is huge with a huge population.

Only the not well to do or average will expect the bf to "feed" them (give pocket money).

What time now? All toking cock. These WL come into this line with their eyes wide open ! They want to buy house, but Iphone, buy luxury things that's why they sell.

Never did they don't want or don't know.

Not sure what u disagree here, but I agree with most of the things u said, however it should be the common understanding for all.

Megatronzombie
04-03-2017, 07:55 AM
She is more of a spend thrift than I am - she says we must save for our future so I don't always need to work so hard.

That last part there makes her a keeper. My wife don't fucking care how tired i am from work so long the dough comes in. Marriage isn't worth shit if you have a wonan who doesn't know how to appreciate her man.

MarriedinCN
04-03-2017, 02:13 PM
My Singaporean ex-wife bled my dry in terms of money. We always had joint bank accounts and she would spend money on frivolous things (like luxury branded items etc.). She insisted on managing our finances and always missed payments on credit cards and personal loans which left me with poor credit ratings with the banks. I always earned good money (well in excess of 10k p.m) however was never able to accumulate savings.

MarriedinCN
04-03-2017, 02:19 PM
since divorcing her I have been able to save money even though i gave up all my assets in the divorce settlement and continue to pay my ex a hefty maintenance ( around 30% of my income ).

I do not have any joint bank account with my new wife and she is happy to let me manage our finances.

Sky88
03-04-2017, 11:07 PM
true love does exist

FooWnWg
04-04-2017, 10:40 PM
My fren marry a VN ktv girl. Bore him 2 daughters. She also got 1 son n 1 daughter with 2 other man, 1 in sg, 1 in Vn before him. Recently ask him support her $ to open florist. Not even 3mths close. Bye bye 40k. Him degree holder n not ugly. Duno why kena till like this.

nutman38
05-04-2017, 12:19 AM
true love does exist

Until you have no money!!:D

iceman6666
28-04-2017, 07:59 PM
Thanks for sharing the experience.

I've heard that it is impossible for ex yellow card holders to visit Singapore or to marry a Singaporean and reside in Singapore. Is this true?

If a Singaporean registers marriage with her in China, and had children together, will the authorities relent?