PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat Deskjet printers and cartridges - triviality of the business thinking behind

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-12-2016, 12:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

nowadays, you probably can buy a rather good HP deskjet for $50 and to replace the cartridges, you will also probably fork out slightly more money. the idea behind this strategy is to get pple to buy their cheap printers and spend more on their ink cartridges for few cycles before you will get a new printer. who really change printer when the ink is used up? i doubt none so consumers ignorantly will continue to buy up their ink cartridges.

it's the same for mobile phone subscription which i find it morally incorrect! the business pple behind all these mobile subscriptions are ripping consumers off their arses. i reckon that's why there is a need for fourth telco.

Microsoft is also another greedy MNC trying to rip pple off by paying for their Office 365 subscription annually. it was not like that when bill gates was in charge.

now, i know why i look both ways before i cross the road cos' i have lost faith in humanity!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238685-Deskjet-printers-and-cartridges-triviality-of-the-business-thinking-behind&goto=newpost).