PDA

View Full Version : Scientific Journal of Technique and Stamina Training

JohnTan2517
08-12-2016, 02:19 AM
Hi Bros,

I'm not here to advertise any product or advocate any methods. I'm a serious athlete with a strong scientific background. This is a journal of my path in becoming a better sex partner, which I believe like most things can be achieved through training, dedication and science. I'm a beginner and a student in this area, but I hope my learning process can speed up the journey for other bros.

Day 0
Read up web articles and reviews on Kegel Exercises, Penis Pumps/Trainers, Compounds to delay ejaculation and dull sensation on the genital region, Cardiovascular exercise in relation to endurance and blood flow.

Day 1
Baseline Trials : Last continuously for an average of 6 mins 23 secs over 3 trials with continuous rhythm and visual stimulation

Day 2
Tried 4 sessions, 3 hours apart of Kegels, 3 sets 12 reps, 3 secs holding cycle per rep

Will update more as the weeks go by and appreciate any constructive advice/feedback. I have been strongly motivated to improve in this area and hope to make good progress. Sex should be fun and relaxed too, but I believe mastery makes the experience better.

karlearl
08-12-2016, 04:36 PM
Did you manage to bonk any woman ?

cavemanng
08-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm not here to advertise any product or advocate any methods. I'm a serious athlete with a strong scientific background. This is a journal of my path in becoming a better sex partner, which I believe like most things can be achieved through training, dedication and science. I'm a beginner and a student in this area, but I hope my learning process can speed up the journey for other bros.

Day 0
Read up web articles and reviews on Kegel Exercises, Penis Pumps/Trainers, Compounds to delay ejaculation and dull sensation on the genital region, Cardiovascular exercise in relation to endurance and blood flow.

Day 1
Baseline Trials : Last continuously for an average of 6 mins 23 secs over 3 trials with continuous rhythm and visual stimulation

Day 2
Tried 4 sessions, 3 hours apart of Kegels, 3 sets 12 reps, 3 secs holding cycle per rep

Will update more as the weeks go by and appreciate any constructive advice/feedback. I have been strongly motivated to improve in this area and hope to make good progress. Sex should be fun and relaxed too, but I believe mastery makes the experience better.

Got ppl publish journals in these areas? Oh my!

kass
09-12-2016, 08:57 AM
Hey TS, I appreciate your efforts in researching and implementing a stamina training program. I consider myself a quarter athlete :D

I believe that with an active lifestyle, together with a consistent stamina training program, results can be achieved.