PDA

View Full Version : school lessons 1 2 3

korean
07-12-2016, 04:51 PM
1) For those FR contributers who dont want their FRs to be disrupted by the discussions n tcss, create your own thread and share ur FRs there. Some of the FR contributers has done that and a handful of them is quite successful in term of number of views (e.g. comm got nearly 210K views for his personal thread)

2) Let's be more open minded n friendly when reading other threads, especially if you decide to participate in the discussion. The forum is belong to all, not yours.

3) If you do not want to read certain people posts, put him in ignore list, as simple as that. not rocket science.

I make a head start for the school lessons. Others feel free to contribute too . Cheers to all :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LTn1MfHYyE

BronzeGod
07-12-2016, 04:55 PM
1) For those FR contributers who dont want their FRs to be disrupted by the discussions n tcss, create your own thread and share ur FRs there. Some of the FR contributers has done that and a handful of them is quite successful in term of number of views (e.g. comm got nearly 210K views for his personal thread)

2) Let's be more open minded n friendly when reading other threads, especially if you decide to participate in the discussion. The forum is belong to all, not yours.

3) If you do not want to read certain people posts, put him in ignore list, as simple as that. not rocket science.

I make a head start for the school lessons. Others feel free to contribute too . Cheers to all :D

Reporting here for school to headmaster Korean. :D

comm
07-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Reporting for school too :D

Lesson 1 is also the reason why i started my own thread, that time there was some arguments going on and i wanted to preserve my efforts

Libero fr thread is also another good example, i always read his new frs whenever he post

Hmm, i think boss has said this before, personal fr threads belong to the thread starter, they can request for other members posts to be removed if they want.

unfit
07-12-2016, 07:25 PM
Can I have my personal tcss thread bo:rolleyes:

korean
07-12-2016, 07:35 PM

yes sir :D

unfit
07-12-2016, 08:16 PM
yes sir :D

But I dont know how to start a thread...how huh:confused:

Konnichiwawa
07-12-2016, 08:33 PM
How my threat on rawing player

korean
07-12-2016, 08:35 PM

Just click on the "New Thread" button near the upper left and fill in the title n contents will do bro :)

korean
07-12-2016, 08:36 PM

ur threat scare them of coz :eek:

korean
07-12-2016, 08:38 PM

Last time I heard there was one customer wearing 3 layer of condoms. Is he ur student? :D

StealthBomber
07-12-2016, 09:47 PM
Last time I heard there was one customer wearing 3 layer of condoms. Is he ur student? :D

3 layer condom very good. De-sensitize. Can last loo...ong time. Pump until girl surrender, call for help :D

korean
07-12-2016, 09:54 PM
3 layer condom very good. De-sensitize. Can last loo...ong time. Pump until girl surrender, call for help :D

Haha, last long still got many methods. This methods sounds....eeerrrr....

korean
07-12-2016, 10:53 PM

wah so fast got student graduated from school within 2 hrs after joining, genius :D

baotohk
07-12-2016, 10:58 PM

You should start a thread for wet and slippery girls. I will apply to be your assistant :p

baotohk
07-12-2016, 10:58 PM

Reporting for class, Sir.:o

baotohk
07-12-2016, 10:59 PM

It's a real threat to humour...:D

korean
07-12-2016, 11:03 PM
Reporting for class, Sir.:o

welcome sir. feel free to open your own class :D

baotohk
07-12-2016, 11:04 PM
welcome sir. feel free to open your own class :D

i have nothing to offer but rubbish and shit talk :o

korean
07-12-2016, 11:08 PM
i have nothing to offer but rubbish and shit talk :o

tat's cool too, as long as of us is having some fun. :p

BronzeGod
08-12-2016, 09:46 AM

I remember you said somewhere about 贼喊捉贼.

Another word I would use to describe some of the rubbish we've seen over the years in SBF is 恶人先告状.

Accusing others of being despicable, using clones, having agenda etc when the accuser is 100 times worse than the person being accused.

Highlighting others small missteps when one has caused 100 times more harm to many in the forum and in geylang itself is truly fucking hypocritical.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-w282H5k4BfE/VQvk7T1ddbI/AAAAAAAABRw/EbBDAkH1DRs/s1600/%E6%83%A1%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%88%E5%91%8A%E7%8B%80.jpg

Rawall
08-12-2016, 10:04 AM
Yes Sir,
Me student reporting for class here. Please lead and teach all to continue with TCSS naturally in any thread without any restrictions, sir. All FRs and no TCSS is so boring until students like me won't want to study the threads anymore. As long as the threads flow continuously will keep me coming back for more.

korean
08-12-2016, 10:09 AM

Another word I would use to describe some of the rubbish we've seen over the years in SBF is 恶人先告状.

Accusing others of being despicable, using clones, having agenda etc when the accuser is 100 times worse than the person being accused.

Highlighting others small missteps when one has caused 100 times more harm to many in the forum and in geylang itself is truly fucking hypocritical.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-w282H5k4BfE/VQvk7T1ddbI/AAAAAAAABRw/EbBDAkH1DRs/s1600/%E6%83%A1%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%88%E5%91%8A%E7%8B%80.jpg

can u imagine how honourable was being called hypocrite by king of hypocrite? :D

Yes 恶人先告状, good one.

That's why I felt some responsibility to 为民除害 if may before totally quiting the forum for good. Not totally satisfied with the result but I've done my best but that's life, nothing is perfect. :)

Rawall
08-12-2016, 10:13 AM

How about 强词夺理,满嘴胡缠,蛮不讲理,蛮横无理 too.

korean
08-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Yes Sir,
Me student reporting for class here. Please lead and teach all to continue with TCSS naturally in any thread without any restrictions, sir. All FRs and no TCSS is so boring until students like me won't want to study the threads anymore. As long as the threads flow continuously will keep me coming back for more.

You are doing very well with FRs and some chip in of tcss. Please continue in this manner :D

korean
08-12-2016, 10:16 AM
How about 强词夺理,满嘴胡缠,蛮不讲理,蛮横无理 too.

That is a good one, sir :D

横行霸道

korean
08-12-2016, 10:25 AM
This reminds me of bro submarine referring 54a as high school in another forum. More than a year never visit that forum so try to pay a visit yesterday but seems the link is missing or was totally restructured

korean
08-12-2016, 10:50 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3894450/Why-orgasms-feel-good-Neuroscientist-explains-sexual-stimulation-routes-brain-activity-reach-altered-state-consciousness-akin-seizure.html

Moral of the story, try to reduce the frequency of changing position as it will break the flow n rhythms in order for gal to reach orgasms. Breaking the rhythms only applicable yo opponents during the games, but not ur opponent in the bed :D

merdman
08-12-2016, 10:53 AM
let's start the TCSS

BronzeGod
08-12-2016, 11:00 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3894450/Why-orgasms-feel-good-Neuroscientist-explains-sexual-stimulation-routes-brain-activity-reach-altered-state-consciousness-akin-seizure.html

Moral of the story, try to reduce the frequency of changing position as it will break the flow n rhythms in order for gal to reach orgasms. Breaking the rhythms only applicable yo opponents during the games, but not ur opponent in the bed :D

I usually do not change position until the girl orgasm or she request to change :D

merdman
08-12-2016, 11:00 AM

HOT stuff!:D

korean
08-12-2016, 11:04 AM
I usually do not change position until the girl orgasm or she request to change :D

Damn probably some of them try to break the rhythms. U r on the right track :D

BronzeGod
08-12-2016, 11:33 AM
can u imagine how honourable was being called hypocrite by king of hypocrite?

Yes 恶人先告状, good one.

That's why I felt some responsibility to 为民除害 if may before totally quiting the forum for good. Not totally satisfied with the result but I've done my best but that's life, nothing is perfect.

There were quite a few vying for this title of king of hypocrite in the past. But today, I guess only one remains to win this honour.

He's a truly despicable and sinister person - causing terrible harm to samsters in real life.

He can even create clones to praise himself or attack those that disagree with him or those that pose a threat to his "authority" on intel. :rolleyes:

I do believe some of his clones have PM me occasionally looking for intel, I just ignored it.

His clones may even have small disagreements with their master online just to show that they are impartial. Pretending to argue to put on a show.

Basically, be wary of any account that has any interaction with this "king", or who step in and try to change the topic or shift the argument to something else. ;)

This "king" is truly a merchant of deception, manufacturing lies daily, but like all liars, he sometimes forgets what he said before, and that's when this cheebye bastard accidentally exposes himself :D

korean
08-12-2016, 11:58 AM
There were quite a few vying for this title of king of hypocrite in the past. But today, I guess only one remains to win this honour.

He's a truly despicable and sinister person - causing terrible harm to samsters in real life.

He can even create clones to praise himself or attack those that disagree with him or those that pose a threat to his "authority" on intel. :rolleyes:

I do believe some of his clones have PM me occasionally looking for intel, I just ignored it.

His clones may even have small disagreements with their master online just to show that they are impartial. Pretending to argue to put on a show.

Basically, be wary of any account that has any interaction with this "king", or who step in and try to change the topic or shift the argument to something else. ;)

This "king" is truly a merchant of deception, manufacturing lies daily, but like all liars, he sometimes forgets what he said before, and that's when this cheebye bastard accidentally exposes himself :D

Haha did any newly created account out of nowhere chat u up, then asking u funny question like ur age, occupancy, etc. When I looked at their previous posts what they told me doesnt tally, e.g. One of them tell me never try geylang prc but some of his old posts long time ago revealed that he was a seasoned player in this era. Perhaps some of them got too many accounts cannot remember who is who n what is what. They are cheated by themself too lol

BronzeGod
08-12-2016, 12:11 PM
Haha did any newly created account out of nowhere chat u up, then asking u funny question like ur age, occupancy, etc. When I looked at their previous posts what they told me doesnt tally, e.g. One of them tell me never try geylang prc but some of his old posts long time ago revealed that he was a seasoned player in this era. Perhaps some of them got too many accounts cannot remember who is who n what is what. They are cheated by themself too lol

Yep. That's one of his methods to try and dig info on samsters he want to attack. When he not happy, he will try to dig some info on you to hopefully threaten you so you will shut up. Actually this sick method used by a few other despicable samsters who can't use logic to win arguments so they resort to such despicable underhanded methods to win lor.

Many methods Lah. Sometimes different account pm me the same thing, eg. "Did you know samsteR Xxx is actually a xxxx?" Lol. Use to many accounts to cut and paste info until he forgot who he said different things to. ;)

He like to gossip and try and spoil other's reputation. Damn sick bastard.

giorgi
08-12-2016, 07:14 PM
chillax bros... make love, not war:cool:

StealthBomber
08-12-2016, 10:41 PM

This is interesting. But I find that some (dare say, most) girls can't reach orgasm if the position and rhythm does not suit them.

If you manage to find the one position and pace that "unlocks" them, then they will orgasm quickly and successively, multiple times until their legs turn to jelly :D

I guess that's the reason why need to change position and experiment.

korean
08-12-2016, 10:52 PM
This is interesting. But I find that some (dare say, most) girls can't reach orgasm if the position and rhythm does not suit them.

If you manage to find the one position and pace that "unlocks" them, then they will orgasm quickly and successively, multiple times until their legs turn to jelly :D

I guess that's the reason why need to change position and experiment.
the gal knows the best position to get orgasm easier, so they will lead u if they want to :D

saabking
09-12-2016, 01:06 AM
the gal knows the best position to get orgasm easier, so they will lead u if they want to :D

The problem is once they found that position - they will keep going for that position - then I become bored ;(. And end up wandering to look for alternatives

korean
09-12-2016, 01:09 AM
The problem is once they found that position - they will keep going for that position - then I become bored ;(. And end up wandering to look for alternatives

haha, u pay money to get bored. they earn by getting shiok :D

giorgi
09-12-2016, 05:37 AM
haha, u pay money to get bored. they earn by getting shiok :D

pays to be a woman..

baotohk
09-12-2016, 10:17 AM

Man will get bored anyway and always looking for alternative

BronzeGod
09-12-2016, 11:23 AM
I find this the appearance of the " Wanting to post my adventures in GL"(https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=635183) thread and the other one about "Where to find these type of CHIOBUs in Geylang?" (https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=635279) indeed strange:confused:

Both threadstarters' accounts are created in Mar 2016 and seem to immediately attract some kind of negative attention upon opening their thread and making their first post?

Not sure why thread starter Labonte for "Wanting to post my adventures in GL"waited 9 months to log into his count just to open this thread and make only 2 posts about this on 6 Dec?

The other thread, thread starter Moscato also made his first post just barely 48 hours later on a similar topic about pictures in starting the thread "Where to find these type of CHIOBUs in Geylang?"

Both accounts created in march, but both never posted till they made their first post two-three days ago by opening the two respective threads.

Not sure if you guys find it strange. And both threads seem to immediately attract negative attention.

I could be wrong, just my sense of it. Nothing personal, I just found it odd.
:confused:

What do you guys think?

BronzeGod
09-12-2016, 12:01 PM
That is a good one, sir :D

横行霸道

Here's another good one: 借題發揮 :cool:

korean
09-12-2016, 12:13 PM
Here's another good one: 借題發揮 :cool:

If that is true, let it be bah. Everyone need a way to distress, just like for me to tcss n some to go gl. Some ppl just like to stir shit in the odd way, probably got 人格/精神分裂 :D

zinedine zidane
09-12-2016, 01:23 PM
Wah....i'm late for school, teacher please give chance :D

korean
09-12-2016, 01:31 PM
Wah....i'm late for school, teacher please give chance :D

punish u with a FR to be delivered, title "She is Wet" :D

zinedine zidane
09-12-2016, 01:52 PM
punish u with a FR to be delivered, title "She is Wet" :D

Title "She is Wet"

Coming soon......... :D

korean
09-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Title "She is Wet"

cool :D:D:D

loneyheart
09-12-2016, 11:55 PM
Title "She is Wet"

just upped u bro :)

korean
09-12-2016, 11:57 PM
Anyone heard of any cases gal break up with her bf due to big dick?