PDA

View Full Version : screw maids

NoMoneyNoHunny
06-12-2016, 05:31 PM
recently knew 2 maids from tagged app.

got to know them became close within a week and ask to meet the following week at my plc.

when she came to my plc she was shy at first than slowly she warm up.
we when to buy few beers and came back up to my plc.

after a 1 hour she started to lean on me than say feeling tire wanna go to my bed room to rest awhile. i say ok lor go ahead and rest but she ask me to join also.

after my beer cans finised, i join her and lay down with her. chit chat awhile slowly she hugged me and the kissing started from there.

i slowly kissed her and remove her cloths on the process also. while i am doing that she remove my pants and gave me a good BJ without asking.

just too shiok after 3 mins i cum in her mouth and believe it anot she swallowed it.

when to wash up and continue the romance and slowly i fingered her and than insert my brother inside her.

didn't know she was very easy. top service from a maid.

sandy6979
06-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Bro mind sharing her contact in PM

NoMoneyNoHunny
07-12-2016, 12:04 PM
LOL for this also 3 cowards zap me? no guts to put their nick

echorny
07-12-2016, 11:40 PM
Most likely you're zapped bcos you posted on the wrong thread.

NoMoneyNoHunny
08-12-2016, 10:40 AM
lol wrong thread...

mygirly
09-12-2016, 10:48 PM
lol wrong thread...

Why bother about points?

otamay
10-12-2016, 09:37 AM
Why bother about points?

Can deny that reputation points has its usefulness.

NoMoneyNoHunny
11-12-2016, 03:37 PM
Can deny that reputation points has its usefulness.

here forum everything is about points

fawkes
12-12-2016, 12:18 AM
Bro, can share ctc in PM pls? Thanks

NoMoneyNoHunny
12-12-2016, 11:30 AM
do up my pts with ur nick n pm me

hengong
01-01-2017, 06:19 PM
bro got ctc to share

bryanpeck
03-01-2017, 03:01 AM
recently knew 2 maids from tagged app.

got to know them became close within a week and ask to meet the following week at my plc.

when she came to my plc she was shy at first than slowly she warm up.
we when to buy few beers and came back up to my plc.

after a 1 hour she started to lean on me than say feeling tire wanna go to my bed room to rest awhile. i say ok lor go ahead and rest but she ask me to join also.

after my beer cans finised, i join her and lay down with her. chit chat awhile slowly she hugged me and the kissing started from there.

i slowly kissed her and remove her cloths on the process also. while i am doing that she remove my pants and gave me a good BJ without asking.

just too shiok after 3 mins i cum in her mouth and believe it anot she swallowed it.

when to wash up and continue the romance and slowly i fingered her and than insert my brother inside her.

didn't know she was very easy. top service from a maid.

Wanna exchange contact? Pm me