PDA

View Full Version : Romantic date ideas for SB?

lucuher
05-12-2016, 05:02 PM
....technically my SB, by heart slightly in love... but thats not important :) Looking for new exciting places to take her, without bleeding my wallet to death. Any ideas? :)

I already tried the fancier places from MBS, Lantern, Dining in the mt faber cable car, etc. After half a year I am running out of ideas and also would like to see if there are some less cost options, she doesnt mind :p Dont always want to leave 300 bucks every time for a dinner or at least find a place that will offer something new and exciting. Ideally I like less busy romantic settings, smaller tables, enabling a bit of more contact (large tables piss me off :p)

conquer
05-12-2016, 07:54 PM
Bring her go JB eat bak-kut-teh? :rolleyes:

drivesienta
06-12-2016, 02:57 PM
Bring her to your bedroom:p:

lucuher
07-12-2016, 08:18 AM
Bring her to your bedroom:p:

You mean while the wife is in there too? :D

cyntopia
07-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Book room, decorate a bit, happy ending, call for food, bath, go home.

Dianyu
09-12-2016, 03:46 PM
go watch sunset.

broessex
10-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Prawn fishing. It's an enjoyable activity, both of you get to have quite a bit of time together (since... it's fishing) and after that still can eat your catch if you want too. Rewarding experience.

Piper888
12-12-2016, 01:35 AM
I'm a sugar baby. Is your SB young? (eg. early or mid twenties like me). You can try those quieter places like Rochester park or Gilman barracks. Quite a lot of nice small restaurants and ambience.

pussylicious12345
12-12-2016, 07:42 AM
I'm a sugar baby. Is your SB young? (eg. early or mid twenties like me). You can try those quieter places like Rochester park or Gilman barracks. Quite a lot of nice small restaurants and ambience.

Dont mind me asking. How much are you getting as a sugar baby?

Piper888
12-12-2016, 10:39 AM
Dont mind me asking. How much are you getting as a sugar baby?

Because of their busy schedule and work traveling recently, we meet when we can. One pays me per meet up and another give me monthly.

Per meetup is $500 (once a week) and my other allowance is $3000 per month. (Meet at least 1-2 times per week).

I'm not like model stats with bombshell figure though.. but I guess I'm pretty and smart. The type you don't think you'll ever get to fuck if you know me as an acquaintance or friend. (because I give off innocent vibes lol)

a2014
12-12-2016, 03:05 PM
Because of their busy schedule and work traveling recently, we meet when we can. One pays me per meet up and another give me monthly.

Per meetup is $500 (once a week) and my other allowance is $3000 per month. (Meet at least 1-2 times per week).

I'm not like model stats with bombshell figure though.. but I guess I'm pretty and smart. The type you don't think you'll ever get to fuck if you know me as an acquaintance or friend. (because I give off innocent vibes lol)
Since they are paying, does the two of them know each other existence since they are paying any you have to make sure their schedule do not clash. So in total how many you are hanging out with at this moment ?

Take Care

Piper888
12-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Since they are paying, does the two of them know each other existence since they are paying any you have to make sure their schedule do not clash. So in total how many you are hanging out with at this moment ?

Take Care

No they do not know each other's existence. For a point of time I was seeing both at same time but it was just for awhile. Now I'm only seeing one of them regularly. I don't want to be too stressed out juggling schedules (I have an actual work life to concentrate on too haha) and I try to be as honest as possible to whoever I'm seeing. Also mainly for safety reason I rather concentrate on one person. (You never know who is having fun outside without CD). Also, this person I'm seeing is very affectionate but discreet. No nonsense from him.
The other guy recently started saying I love you and how much he likes me and wanted to date me for real (as in bring home see family).. I freaked out. Thanks but no thanks. But I might see him again soon if he asks enough time. Maybe once awhile. Am I explaining too much?? Sorry I tend to ramble ;)

a2014
12-12-2016, 04:00 PM
No they do not know each other's existence. For a point of time I was seeing both at same time but it was just for awhile.
Well this can be complicate especially when both are paying and as man most has their ego unless one party don't mind which is hard to come by.
Now I'm only seeing one of them regularly. I don't want to be too stressed out juggling schedules (I have an actual work life to concentrate on too haha) and I try to be as honest as possible to whoever I'm seeing. Also mainly for safety reason I rather concentrate on one person. (You never know who is having fun outside without CD). Also, this person I'm seeing is very affectionate but discreet. No nonsense from him.
True, once you get one reasonably stable and good one who can be affectionate and care for you is good enough especially you have your own source of income working. The rest are basically additional.
The other guy recently started saying I love you and how much he likes me and wanted to date me for real (as in bring home see family).. I freaked out. Thanks but no thanks.
Well if you are not ready for that kind of situation, then I guess you better avoid. Again in this case this second guy is not married and pay you per visit while the other guy that you prefer is married and pay you per month. Well I am just guessing.

Basically you won't know how long it will last and from your history if it come by you just enjoy the moment and if it doesn't stay then you move on.

Hmmm.... maybe one day you may find your Mr Right.

Take Care

Piper888
12-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Basically you won't know how long it will last and from your history if it come by you just enjoy the moment and if it doesn't stay then you move on.

Hmmm.... maybe one day you may find your Mr Right.

Take Care

Sorry TS for hijacking your thread! Hope you thought of a place to bring your SB. Haha.

a2014- You're right on every count. Thank you and I hope so too. Btw the guy I'm seeing is the guy who pays per meetup haha. It's more straightforward and I don't feel obliged to be on his beck and call.

Doink4
16-12-2016, 03:29 PM
No matter what you do the end game must have happy ending. else nothing matters.