PDA

View Full Version : Tips to avoid Herpes in Geylang

gopalra
03-12-2016, 06:45 AM
Hi Guys,

As all of us know girls are NOT tested for Herpes, HPV, Molluscum, NSU, Trichomonas etc. So how to spot girls with these cases. I am writing down some guidelines based on what I have read so far. Readers are welcome to add their feedback and how they examine the girls before the act begins.

1. Examine the vagina . If blisters are found raise an alarm and stay away. Report to OKT, AV etc.
2. White blister on the tongue. Red flag. Highly likely. Stay away.
3. Back has pimples. Low risk but still there are chances. Up to to you to cancel the session but if you are willing to risk go ahead.
4. Smelly vagina / bad odour. Bad odour may be due to disease or unhealthy eating habits. But chances are it is due to infection. So red flag again.

Readers please add your points.

saabking
03-12-2016, 12:17 PM
Hi Guys,

As all of us know girls are NOT tested for Herpes, HPV, Molluscum, NSU, Trichomonas etc. So how to spot girls with these cases. I am writing down some guidelines based on what I have read so far. Readers are welcome to add their feedback and how they examine the girls before the act begins.

1. Examine the vagina . If blisters are found raise an alarm and stay away. Report to OKT, AV etc.
3. Back has pimples. Low risk but still there are chances. Up to to you to cancel the session but if you are willing to risk go ahead.
4. Smelly vagina / bad odour. Bad odour may be due to disease or unhealthy eating habits. But chances are it is due to infection. So red flag again.

The ladies can get vaccine jab for HPV - but will still be carrier - so virus can still spread

tnuc
03-12-2016, 01:24 PM
5. Stay home pcc. Don't go Geylang

comm
03-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Actually we can also get vaccine for hpv , avail at clinics

Cyberspace Nerd
03-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Actually we can also get vaccine for hpv , avail at clinics

if already kena how ?

comm
03-12-2016, 07:10 PM
if already kena how ?

Dunno leh....muz ask doctor

SunZhi
03-12-2016, 08:50 PM
if already kena how ?

Vaccine is useless against the type of HPV u already have or had.
You really don't want to get is HPV/genital warts, it lead to skin cancer.

hashansilva
03-12-2016, 09:38 PM
Hi Guys,

Even if there are no symptoms, some STDs like herpes can spread. So some precautions are:
5. Do not kiss - this reduces herpes risk
6. Do not get BBBJ.. use a condom
7. Using mouthwash reduces the chance of gonorrhea

bullterrier
04-12-2016, 01:28 PM
frankly, we all go choeng internet dragon ladies or KTV gals or HC gals or Massage gals or GL gals all with risks. Calculated risks.

Safest bet is

BJ with okomoto 002 condom (thin and shiok, as good as it feels, go but them lah)
FJ with condom, compulsory
Do not French the gals
Do not Suck their pussy

And also frankly, not just with these gals but also with any other gals which include your colleagues in your rendezvous

We cannot safely say your sexy colleague is free from anything also

Even with your "dedicated" girifriend, you may enter a hotel room with dirty bedlinens and kena also

Even if you abstain from sex, being in skin contact with someone who has herpes also kena

so, what is the moral of the story, go stay in the faraway grassland, but.... where on this earth is free form virus

SO..... moral of the story is you may still cheong and go about your life but pls go see doctor if you suspect something not right with you

korean
04-12-2016, 03:22 PM
frankly, we all go choeng internet dragon ladies or KTV gals or HC gals or Massage gals or GL gals all with risks. Calculated risks.

Safest bet is

BJ with okomoto 002 condom (thin and shiok, as good as it feels, go but them lah)
FJ with condom, compulsory
Do not French the gals
Do not Suck their pussy

And also frankly, not just with these gals but also with any other gals which include your colleagues in your rendezvous

We cannot safely say your sexy colleague is free from anything also

Even with your "dedicated" girifriend, you may enter a hotel room with dirty bedlinens and kena also

Even if you abstain from sex, being in skin contact with someone who has herpes also kena

so, what is the moral of the story, go stay in the faraway grassland, but.... where on this earth is free form virus

SO..... moral of the story is you may still cheong and go about your life but pls go see doctor if you suspect something not right with you

I heard sharing drink 🍸 also at risk too, food dunno.thought

gspothitter
04-12-2016, 04:30 PM
I still don't think is safe...

Konnichiwawa
06-12-2016, 10:22 PM
try new medicine call PREP i thnk can help. go cdc clinic at kelantan street selling.

I still don't think is safe...

jenkinish
07-12-2016, 01:29 PM
PREP has been around for long time already

ahha2011
07-12-2016, 03:39 PM
Seriously, how to avoid? Come out play, sure need to return. Some more herpes is either have or still at sleeping stage one.

winphenom
07-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Seriously, how to avoid? Come out play, sure need to return. Some more herpes is either have or still at sleeping stage one.

So super very very true bro. No such thing as safe even with protection. Only protection you can get is when medical science comes out with a super vaccine like anti-tetanus or bcg type which immune you to sti/stds. Else, no chance of safe bet. My take. Cheers.

Konnichiwawa
11-12-2016, 11:47 AM
PREP is the the best solution. anybody try b4

So super very very true bro. No such thing as safe even with protection. Only protection you can get is when medical science comes out with a super vaccine like anti-tetanus or bcg type which immune you to sti/stds. Else, no chance of safe bet. My take. Cheers.

gopalra
11-12-2016, 09:24 PM
Let us get down to the numbers. My I request experienced members/bros who visit geylang about whether they contacted Herpes, gonorrea, chlymidia, HIV or any other STD after performing BBBJ, Frenching, painting, anal, or sex with condom.

Just reply with yes / no. I will update the record everyday.

timmyh
12-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Isn't herpes easy to check with a blood test and a visual inspection? I don't know the protocol but why wouldn't it be routine for these girls?

hashansilva
12-12-2016, 11:27 PM
Isn't herpes easy to check with a blood test and a visual inspection? I don't know the protocol but why wouldn't it be routine for these girls?

If they test for herpes, all girls will have to go. I don't think there are any girls (except new ones) without herpes in geylang.

Konnichiwawa
13-12-2016, 02:27 PM
U never read newspapers on 1 Dec every year by show number of new CDC clubbing member. This year 319 join CDC clubbing

Let us get down to the numbers. My I request experienced members/bros who visit geylang about whether they contacted Herpes, gonorrea, chlymidia, HIV or any other STD after performing BBBJ, Frenching, painting, anal, or sex with condom.

Just reply with yes / no. I will update the record everyday.

comm
13-12-2016, 03:07 PM
His question is really lol ...

sammyboyfor
13-12-2016, 04:13 PM
Herpes is caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus. There are many variants the most common being HSV1, HSV2 and Herpes Zoster.

70% to 80% of the population have HSV1 by the time they reach adulthood. It is caught from parents, relatives and caregivers.

About 30% of the population have HSV2. This variant is usually caught via sexual activity.

Herpes Zoster causes chickenpox. If you've had chickenpox the virus is already lying dormant in your nerve ganglia.

The vast majority of those who have herpes exhibit no symptoms whatsoever and they do not even know that they are infected. There is no point inspecting the various parts of a prostitute because 95% of the time you'll find nothing but the whore can still pass you Herpes.

There are tests for Herpes but the tests are not reliable and can register false positives. They are also open to interpretation.

Vaccination is available for the more dangerous strains of the human papiloma virus (HPV). This virus causes genital warts not herpes. The vaccination only protects against a handful of strains. You can still end up with warts if you catch a strain that you're not vaccinated against.

The majority of those who frequent commercial sex workers already have Herpes but they don't know it because they don't experience any symptoms or the symptoms are so mild they don't notice it. They probably already have the genital wart virus because it is a very common infection.

For detailed information check out the "Sexual Health Issues" section.

sammyboyfor
13-12-2016, 04:28 PM

If all the girls who tested positive for Herpes were not allowed to work there would be no more whores left to serve you guys. :p

Considering the number of people they have sex with I'd be surprised if the infection rate was anything less than 90%.

sammyboyfor
13-12-2016, 04:53 PM
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12691632&postcount=531

comm
13-12-2016, 05:15 PM
Boss says it best.....most of us just depend on government to make sure the whores are clean (clean enough) and if we follow the government guideline of condom bj, condom sex, no kissing then every night also can sleep 100% peacefully

Okcha3
14-12-2016, 04:43 PM
so is very easy to get herpes?

sammyboyfor
14-12-2016, 06:00 PM
so is very easy to get herpes?

The fact that most people are already infected proves just how easy it is to catch the Herpes virus.

Condoms do not prevent the spread of Herpes.

Konnichiwawa
15-12-2016, 10:14 PM
boss i know how to prevet herpes.....just use antivirgin,
format yr harddick, reinstall comdom,also change motherbonk.

The fact that most people are already infected proves just how easy it is to catch the Herpes virus.

Condoms do not prevent the spread of Herpes.

comm
16-12-2016, 06:01 AM
Does it mean once u have chicken pox u have herpes already

sammyboyfor
17-12-2016, 02:15 AM
Does it mean once u have chicken pox u have herpes already

You have Herpes Zoster not Herpes Simplex but it is still Herpes.

herpes zoster |ˈzɒstə| noun [ mass noun ]
medical name for shingles.
• a herpes virus that causes shingles and chickenpox.

ORIGIN late Middle English: from herpes and Latin zoster, from Greek zōstēr ‘girdle, shingles’.

squiggle
18-12-2016, 11:27 AM
My online friend just informed me that he gotten herpes from one of the thai house of geylang, now even police IO also have to take his statement in order to prosecute the OKT and the girl. That's why I don't like going to thai houses, as thai girls not many are chio, SOP and rush. China ones better.

Konnichiwawa
18-12-2016, 02:02 PM
welcume yr online friend to cdc clubimg new membership. HAut LAh

My online friend just informed me that he gotten herpes from one of the thai house of geylang, now even police IO also have to take his statement in order to prosecute the OKT and the girl. That's why I don't like going to thai houses, as thai girls not many are chio, SOP and rush. China ones better.

cassano10
18-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Delete post

sammyboyfor
18-12-2016, 04:33 PM

I thought fake news was a problem on CNN. I didn't realise it had spread to sammyboyforum.

gopalra
18-12-2016, 05:26 PM
Came across this link written by ang moh. It seems the STD fears are overblown. It is difficult to get them. Many cheongsters have been practicing French kiss, cunnilingus, raw intercourse in Geylang. How come so far no one has reported sexually transmitted disease?

https://markmanson.net/std-guide

Konnichiwawa
18-12-2016, 05:58 PM
u never read newspaper on 1 dec yearly reported cdc clubbimg membership. This year 319 just become new member via wl bbbbj

Came across this link written by ang moh. It seems the STD fears are overblown. It is difficult to get them. Many cheongsters have been practicing French kiss, cunnilingus, raw intercourse in Geylang. How come so far no one has reported sexually transmitted disease?

https://markmanson.net/std-guide

meviusoption
20-12-2016, 04:24 AM
i think if they having outbreak they would be on MC since it would be uncomfortable for them to work. maybe oral one if they not diligent might think its merely chapped lips or ulcer if not too severe.

then again the virus can still spread inbetween outbreaks, so dare to chiong dare to face the circumstances i guess

had my fair share of scares, end of the day still here :p

Konnichiwawa
21-12-2016, 11:44 PM
Some motherfcuker are jobless so they want to commit sueside and don't care

i think if they having outbreak they would be on MC since it would be uncomfortable for them to work. maybe oral one if they not diligent might think its merely chapped lips or ulcer if not too severe.

then again the virus can still spread inbetween outbreaks, so dare to chiong dare to face the circumstances i guess

had my fair share of scares, end of the day still here :p

meviusoption
22-12-2016, 12:16 AM
Some motherfcuker are jobless so they want to commit sueside and don't care

lol cant imagine, if got open sores in the cheebye sure fucking painful to be penetrated

but yeah pretty sure they don't give two fucks about customer health anyway

Konnichiwawa
22-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Don't need cheebye have sore to spread. Virus can spread by wl every morning brush teeth and teeth gum have some minor bleeding so wl bbbbj one of 319 CDC member....virus start when wl bbbbj another customer....which only can detect after monthly result out which normally take a couple of weeks

lol cant imagine, if got open sores in the cheebye sure fucking painful to be penetrated

but yeah pretty sure they don't give two fucks about customer health anyway

sammyboyfor
22-12-2016, 10:12 AM
Don't need cheebye have sore to spread. Virus can spread by wl every morning brush teeth and teeth gum have some minor bleeding so wl bbbbj one of 319 CDC member....virus start when wl bbbbj another customer....which only can detect after monthly result out which normally take a couple of weeks

The Geylang broads are not tested for Herpes so none of them will know whether they are infected unless they have obvious symptoms and seek diagnosis and treatment.

85% or more of the working girls would test positive for Herpes. If they were barred from sex work because of a Herpes infection there would be very few whores left to serve you guys.

Legal FL in Geylang are tested every month for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Gonorrhea testing for the vagina is standard. Most get Gonorrhea testing for the throat also. Those who do anal sex also get Gonorrhea testing for the anus.

They are NOT tested for Herpes, HPV, Molluscum, NSU, Trichomonas etc etc

Konnichiwawa
22-12-2016, 10:41 PM
Boss
May I know what is the side effect of herpee?

The Geylang broads are not tested for Herpes so none of them will know whether they are infected unless they have obvious symptoms and seek diagnosis and treatment.

85% or more of the working girls would test positive for Herpes. If they were barred from sex work because of a Herpes infection there would be very few whores left to serve you guys.

sammyboyfor
23-12-2016, 02:37 AM
Boss
May I know what is the side effect of herpee?

There is a thread in the "sexual health issues" section dedicated to everything about Herpes (https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=21670).