PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat Experience between Lazada & Q0010 online shopping

Sammyboy RSS Feed
02-12-2016, 10:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I've started ordering things online from Lazada.sg but I think in future I may be more cautious after my most recent experience with Lazada.

On Black Friday which was on Sat 26 Nov in Spore, I made an order with Lazada. On monday I received notification that the shipping company ta-Q-BINAPI had my order. Then silence. When I login to Lazada they indicated that my order would be sent to me on Friday(2nd Dec). That is 1 week since I made the order & 5 days after the shipping company picked up my order.

What the hell is going on? I paid for standard shipping why does it take 1 week? When companies like CooQ10 can take only 1 to 2 days to ship items?

I also ordered from Amazon on Black Friday & I will start to get those items next week. Those items will be coming from the US & has to go through Spore customs while the items I ordered from Lazada are from a local company with local stocks in Spore. If this is the kind of standard Lazada is going to offer, then they are going to have problems. I doubt they will be able to compete with Amazon once their warehouses are set up in Spore.

Heard that Jack Ma has bought Lazada & they are going to have their warehouses in Malaysia :eek:
So how is that going to work at streamlining Spore orders :confused:

I have ordered from Coo10 & I think that they are a better company to deal with. They post the customers enquiries, replies, complaints,.... for all to see. You can tell if the seller is local or a chinese, US, Japanese .... company. Most importantly, they WILL NOT release payment until the customer indicates that they have received the item. That is why items are quickly sent out ASAP so that the sellers will get paid.

I've been waiting at home for 5 days waiting for my order:( I've decided that enough is enough & trying to cancel my order. The same item is available at Coo10 & that is where I intend to get it from.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238468-Experience-between-Lazada-amp-Q0010-online-shopping&goto=newpost).