PDA

View Full Version : Exchange of ONS is me again to bring good news to all bro

fl_slayer
15-12-2006, 02:31 AM
hi guys is me again,:D had a few ons contacts to exchange....have one milf super good figure divorce with one daughter.can up bothh...not true la:D the mum figure good and speak good english..bust size confirm C cup and up stereo effect tip top.super easy ons but i can only give to bro who really have contacts to exchange and the girl for ons is not a hippo and have to be super easy for ons.this milf is a gem so will be very limited to pass around the number, bro who have numbers thats is pass around in which ever forum dun bother to pass to me ... is had to be a ons contact geniue thru u and not from others.. so please please forgive me if i dun release the number to alot of bro here cause if u know me, i only share good stuff...truth nothing but the truth.....

and pls dun ask me how much to fuck them cause is free........i have move to another level...pay sex no more thrill, free sex is the 'IN 'thing now guys.....

Castrol
15-12-2006, 09:07 AM
and pls dun ask me how much to fuck them cause is free........i have move to another level...pay sex no more thrill, free sex is the 'IN 'thing now guys.....

who knows anything about this 'IN' thing? is there a way to bring us all to this new level so we can stop paying for sex? :D

randyboy73
15-12-2006, 09:11 AM
hi guys is me again,:.....and pls dun ask me how much to fuck them cause is free........i have move to another level...pay sex no more thrill, free sex is the 'IN 'thing now guys.....

bro can imagine if you successfully migrate the bros from SBF to the new IN thing, OKT's are not going to be too chirpy with you.... bring it on, bro!!!

terfel
15-12-2006, 02:18 PM
hi guys is me again,:D had a few ons contacts to exchange....have one milf super good figure divorce with one daughter.can up bothh...not true la:D the mum figure good and speak good english..bust size confirm C cup and up stereo effect tip top.super easy ons but i can only give to bro who really have contacts to exchange and the girl for ons is not a hippo and have to be super easy for ons.this milf is a gem so will be very limited to pass around the number, bro who have numbers thats is pass around in which ever forum dun bother to pass to me ... is had to be a ons contact geniue thru u and not from others.. so please please forgive me if i dun release the number to alot of bro here cause if u know me, i only share good stuff...truth nothing but the truth.....

bro, can send me the ONS number tks.

newbadass
15-12-2006, 02:26 PM
who knows anything about this 'IN' thing? is there a way to bring us all to this new level so we can stop paying for sex? :D

Bro, it's been the in-thing for as long as commercial sex has existed. Because there are always people trying to be special and accomplish something better than others.

This is Singapore, a super-competitive society! Even commercial sex also must challenge! :D

crypster
15-12-2006, 03:40 PM
sound cool.. i know mine all from internet and exchange with guys who go chatlines.. in the old dephi forum of old days sammyboy

some time to waste last time but nowadays hardly got that time to get these free ones...

used to have over 50 of flings b4... some still in touch for emergency though haha but dun mind having some new ones...

any bro with those free one feel free to msg me we can share together haha

Castrol
15-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Bro, it's been the in-thing for as long as commercial sex has existed. Because there are always people trying to be special and accomplish something better than others.

This is Singapore, a super-competitive society! Even commercial sex also must challenge! :D

haha... then i must find myself a ONS asap and declare myself "IN" ! :D

fl_slayer
15-12-2006, 06:20 PM
to be truth guys, aint we tired with all the pay sex? everyday eat abonlone also sianz.fishing for ONS is more thrill and not like pay sex is like go room fuck and fuck off, something is missing yes we pay for sex but wat do we get? physical relieve but our emotion like not satisfying..but ONS is different, we need skills and sweet talk, if hook the fish we can bbq steam or deepfry wat ever style u like which money cant buy...any bro here second that? even ugly bro can hook ONS so lets start this trend and be the new 'IN" thing, cut down on pay sex (especially singapore gals fl so expensive $200 per pop)which u can save some money and spend quality time with ur ONS. lets be the pionner to singapore gals and educate them into ONS and make it a culture in sillypore..(soon OKT will lose their job lol)lets save our poor soul for pay sex lets the party begin ..huat arrr.....rrrrrrr........rrrrrr.....:D :D

8citin9
15-12-2006, 07:27 PM
What flyer said is quite true. ONS/fb gives more thrill, in my 2cents worth. Usually are those gals which can connect with you better and willing to try exciting stuffs (eg. out w/o bra/undies, being groped in pubs/discos, etc) which regular gals won't do. Am I blabbing here?

I have a fb who's into exhibitionist. she enjoys being touched and flashed in public, etc. Really kept me on my edge...

Frankiestine
17-12-2006, 12:04 PM
tbut ONS is different, we need skills and sweet talk, if hook the fish we can bbq steam or deepfry wat ever style u like which money cant buy...any bro here second that?

Bro like you say ons like fishing, so fishing needs patience and time...not everyone has the time or the patience that why for me I still prefer paid sex..fuck and go...

KeNo_44
17-12-2006, 01:07 PM
i always have no luck on all this so decided to pay for sex is better...

stephan
17-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Bro like you say ons like fishing, so fishing needs patience and time...not everyone has the time or the patience that why for me I still prefer paid sex..fuck and go...

Senior,
I tot u have already impotent? still go for commercial sex huh? :D

For me, free sex is my young time exercise... coz got planty of time but not much money to fark... Now time getting lesser and lesser, so best way to release my need is just go for commercial sex. :o

sean69
18-12-2006, 12:16 PM
For me, free sex is my young time exercise... coz got planty of time but not much money to fark... Now time getting lesser and lesser, so best way to release my need is just go for commercial sex. :o

Stephan.. so now you have a lot of money but no time is it?? :D

cheers, sean

HighXDrv
19-12-2006, 02:34 AM
yawnz... :rolleyes:
Its the time of the year that I oways find Sammyboy jammed with such threads. For goodness sake pls use the FL link.

Keep the 'In' thing IN FL thread pls.. kids... arrgghhh..

Luckily school holidays ending soonz :D

asdfghjkl
19-12-2006, 02:38 AM
actually school boy also got ONS one ler.. dun belittle them.. though i think the girls are underage also.. kekeke :p

HighXDrv
19-12-2006, 02:57 AM
haha.. i agree.. its getting common these days abt the ons..

ons/fling/fbs.. still the best to find ur own or hook.. one man's meat another man's poison.. if its to be so easy ons, den y bother to xchange?? may as well do FL??

Once i met this MILF who was so pissed that her no. was being xchanged on the net that she made a police report. Luckily wasnt me involved. I only provided nick n IP add. for her to trace the so called xchanger.. Fun was later I became her MSN frd.. proby the built up trust n smooth talking did the job.

Its immoral to xchange or give out ppl's contact w/o others consent. ons is u get it thru ur own skill, not by xchanging...

i guess the holiday season.... season of giving.. exchanging gifts.. but wrong way dude :)

stephan
19-12-2006, 09:44 AM
Stephan.. so now you have a lot of money but no time is it?? :D

cheers, sean

Now work alot, but money only little! :(

tellmiwhy
19-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Now work alot, but money only little!

bro, sure wrk alot? $$$ little? :p

cheers.

onion_rings
19-12-2006, 03:40 PM
Now work alot, but money only little! :(
Senior wu nia bo? I work little but my money alot leh :D joking nia!

stephan
19-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Senior wu nia bo? I work little but my money alot leh :D joking nia!

ur company need ppl? :D

onion_rings
19-12-2006, 04:01 PM
ur company need ppl? :D

Oi senior can't u see my last sentence "joking nia". Btw if my company really need ppl i also will not invite u. Cos later lao teeko taken all the young teeko lobang den siao liao :D

Ray06
19-12-2006, 07:18 PM
For me, free sex is my young time exercise... coz got planty of time but not much money to fark... Now time getting lesser and lesser, so best way to release my need is just go for commercial sex. :o[/QUOTE]

you said it, Bro
As you get older, finacially more sound, I think commercial sex is prefer...save time lor
Ask me to sian gals for a free fu*k ?? No time and patience
I mean if by chance offer come along then different story lor...:p

fl_slayer
20-12-2006, 06:59 PM
yawnz...
Its the time of the year that I oways find Sammyboy jammed with such threads. For goodness sake pls use the FL link.

Keep the 'In' thing IN FL thread pls.. kids... arrgghhh..

Luckily school holidays ending soonz :D

Sigh.......y am i mistaken for schoolboy? as lots of bro here know me i only give out good stuff......guess sour grapes...me oridi 30plus liao..share and care in this forum is built up long time ago in this forum.as i say i have a few ONS contact not restricted to the MILF only...and i dun encourage using the same number to exchange to hundred of bro here, maybe only a handful that we have exchange before.......so is confirm rare gem and not numbers circulating in the forum..........if u are not 'IN' duncomplaint..:mad:

HighXDrv
21-12-2006, 03:57 AM
Sigh.......y am i mistaken for schoolboy? as lots of bro here know me i only give out good stuff......guess sour grapes...me oridi 30plus liao..share and care in this forum is built up long time ago in this forum.as i say i have a few ONS contact not restricted to the MILF only...and i dun encourage using the same number to exchange to hundred of bro here, maybe only a handful that we have exchange before.......so is confirm rare gem and not numbers circulating in the forum..........if u are not 'IN' duncomplaint..:mad:

Haha.. sorry, bro.. its not only abt mistaken identity.. but a case of time of the year and how exchange is the 'IN' thing amongst kids.. Paiseh that ur your big big name i dint come across tht often i guess.. hardly login since married..

Sour grapes or not, I guess every1 have their own fun now n then.. juz tht i dun xchange or share.. unless its FL. i oso dun go asking. Its juz my principle to keep separate FB contacts from FL.. although they share common traits :)

Anyway, glad to noe that you exist to give us wonderful FRs, contacts and pics.. and wat not..

Merry Xmas...

HighXDrv
21-12-2006, 04:00 AM

you said it, Bro
As you get older, finacially more sound, I think commercial sex is prefer...save time lor
Ask me to sian gals for a free fu*k ?? No time and patience
I mean if by chance offer come along then different story lor...:p[/QUOTE]

That I fully agree with u bro..

fl_slayer
23-12-2006, 11:48 AM
Thanks to all bro who had share and care.. have pass some numbers to some bro here different ONS number...pls do not circulate their number in order to have more ONS for our enjoyment...huat arrr.....rrrrrrrr. and a merry X;mas:D :D

fl_slayer
25-12-2006, 11:41 AM
i will like to share 1 fr here from one of the bro contact,
met the girl after one phone call, met her at SAF jetty as her office is over there. bought her to CV for dinner order zhichar. figure wise 34 c 28 36 not so slim but cute only 19 years old, never try so young gal for so long some more free so decide to up her la, for ur information me 30 liao,

after dinner , drive her to saf chalet lane and park at a dark lane. not need to talk much, start to carass her, wow she steam liao, uncup her bra and her nipple pink colour....suck her nip like no tommotrow, she unzip me and play with my little bro and suck me, woo the way she suck me like i in 7th heaven..is memorable,

then i push the front seat back and climb over and did her missionary ....the way she moan with high stereo...lucky the place is desserted

handystroke
25-12-2006, 01:27 PM
What flyer said is quite true. ONS/fb gives more thrill, in my 2cents worth. Usually are those gals which can connect with you better and willing to try exciting stuffs (eg. out w/o bra/undies, being groped in pubs/discos, etc) which regular gals won't do. Am I blabbing here?

I have a fb who's into exhibitionist. she enjoys being touched and flashed in public, etc. Really kept me on my edge...

Yah ONS more thrill man. Just need time. But when u manage to fish, hooooo!

When no time go for paid. Not true that paid cannot have fun too. Although I think it is just fake fun lah. Paid a local gal $300 for half a day, drove to sentosa and have fun at the beach. Bought her this teeny bikini there.

It was in the morning. Got her to suck underwater and pump her over some rocks. But now sentosa so packed, cannot liao lah.

Offspring
25-12-2006, 03:18 PM
dun forget the rubber hor. You will never know who these gals are screwing juz 12-24hrs before they met u and in turn, who the guys are screwing.

Its a vicious cycle. Easy come easy go, juz be safe. :cool:

xshadowx
25-12-2006, 10:17 PM
haha... then i must find myself a ONS asap and declare myself "IN" ! :D

ya lah bro. but not easy....had no such luck so far... haiz

fl_slayer
02-01-2007, 01:22 PM
ya lah bro. but not easy....had no such luck so far... haiz

i dun believe in luck, u can even have ONS with ppl u met in train or buses, actually gals are more wild than gals that party at night, so grap ur chances bro...nothing is impossible, happy hunting.:D

dominion
02-01-2007, 05:48 PM
wah how you guys manage to sian them so li hai.
looks like i must try to learn some skills le

imagedirect
02-01-2007, 05:51 PM
actually i never or dun believe it is so easy. even in disco or elsewhere clubbing paces, it is not easy to know gals. knowing doesn't mean ons. can anyone tell a true senario of ons. i would more than happy to read n learn the superb skills. :)

genting player
03-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Hi Fl-Slayer

Not sure whther you have recieve my contacts. Me still awaiting for your good news.
CHeers

BigGuy
05-01-2007, 06:02 PM
actually i never or dun believe it is so easy. even in disco or elsewhere clubbing paces, it is not easy to know gals. knowing doesn't mean ons. can anyone tell a true senario of ons. i would more than happy to read n learn the superb skills. :)

Never or dun believe is one thing..........Have you ever tried?.....Even if you have, how many times did you try?

It's very easy to know gals more so in this 21st century.....unless you talk about in groups where the gals are with guys then may be a little hard (NOT IMPOSSIBLE).

If I may say only a person with alot of stupidity like you need ppl here to quote true scenario. Why I say this and let me share.....its not about read to learn superb skills.....its a mix of the following:

1) The guts to approach gals to intro
2) The gab of the mouth to strike a conversation there after
3) The chemistry between 2
4) The power of some $

AND AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME..........BECAUSE WHEN YOU STRIKE ITS BECAUSE SHE IS MAY HAVE ALSO OBSERVED YOU AND LIKEWISE CRAVING A ONE TIME YOU.

Also no one would declare very easy to hook up ONS.....if this is so then there would be no need for Geylang or married couples.....jus hook up n bonk w different gal every other day. Even FB don't get to bonk everyday.

fl_slayer
06-01-2007, 02:49 AM
Never or dun believe is one thing..........Have you ever tried?.....Even if you have, how many times did you try?

It's very easy to know gals more so in this 21st century.....unless you talk about in groups where the gals are with guys then may be a little hard (NOT IMPOSSIBLE).

If I may say only a person with alot of stupidity like you need ppl here to quote true scenario. Why I say this and let me share.....its not about read to learn superb skills.....its a mix of the following:

1) The guts to approach gals to intro
2) The gab of the mouth to strike a conversation there after
3) The chemistry between 2
4) The power of some $

AND AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME..........BECAUSE WHEN YOU STRIKE ITS BECAUSE SHE IS MAY HAVE ALSO OBSERVED YOU AND LIKEWISE CRAVING A ONE TIME YOU.

Also no one would declare very easy to hook up ONS.....if this is so then there would be no need for Geylang or married couples.....jus hook up n bonk w different gal every other day. Even FB don't get to bonk everyday.
lol well say bro, i fully agreed ONS is not by reading, is U urself, if u think u can do it u have 50percent suceess rate,please make use of our brain hard cause when albert eistien die he only use 5 percent of his entire brain cell...so beware our brain is a very powerful tool, if u think hard enough nothing is not possible,if u want something go for it , dun wait.be confident.no man are ugly except lazy man..cheers

poompoomboy
07-01-2007, 01:50 AM
lol well say bro, i fully agreed ONS is not by reading, is U urself, if u think u can do it u have 50percent suceess rate,please make use of our brain hard cause when albert eistien die he only use 5 percent of his entire brain cell...so beware our brain is a very powerful tool, if u think hard enough nothing is not possible,if u want something go for it , dun wait.be confident.no man are ugly except lazy man..cheers

Yah bro ons are easy..... cos most onz here are average only......
but their skills is great.......

But the most fun of onz is before u meet her u will keep on thinking about her figure face .......... but when met her is like a gamble either u win or lose..

Haha... hi slayer have send you the onz hope you like it......

cheers to all onz bros

Mark26
09-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Best place to know GALS is in SCHOOL..... "Poly and above" not sec school...
then meet up for self study that how i got gals email address ...

ofcoz you have to act as if you need lots of help or you are the smart ones..but in the end..you will gain a friend for your study group and also possible fuck..

so far did 4 fucks with 2 same gal liao.....but have to factor in SCHOOL FEES...which can be more exp than those commerical sex....`