PDA

View Full Version : Good Massage by newly arrived PTMM

kaido
15-12-2006, 01:52 AM
Hi there,

Hope I'm in the rgt place to post this new topic.:confused:

I'm just helpping a PTMM whom just wanna earn a decent extra money by providing some good massage to us.
Below are the details abt her after trying her skill;

Name : Ah Zhen
stats: petite abt 165cm height
look: 7/10
massage duration : $35/1hr
strenght : 7.5/10 ( can be stronger if needed )

Some info & rules need to spell out here;
1) only chinese bro allow as she dun speck english, sorry to those non-chinese bro out there.
2) NO SPECIAL as she only provide decent massage with good strenght.
3) only limited period of time only, as she now doing hair styling courses at the moment.
4) bro whom are interested pls. PM me, but i'll screen thru your record here before passing her contact to you as needed to protect her safety (only 5 slot 1st ) note respone might be slow, as sometime can't log in at all.

LChiou
15-12-2006, 09:39 AM
I would like to try. Tks:)

lusty21
15-12-2006, 04:34 PM
Hi

SMS me at 92237707

Mike

Hope I'm in the rgt place to post this new topic.:confused:

I'm just helpping a PTMM whom just wanna earn a decent extra money by providing some good massage to us.

1) only chinese bro allow as she dun speck english, sorry to those non-chinese bro out there.
3) only limited period of time only, as she now doing hair styling courses at the moment.
4) bro whom are interested pls. PM me, but i'll screen thru your record here before passing her contact to you as needed to protect her safety (only 5 slot 1st ) note respone might be slow, as sometime can't log in at all.[/QUOTE]

R-K-O
16-12-2006, 03:36 AM

Thks for the intro, bro. Keep It up. :)

R-K-O

kaido
16-12-2006, 09:50 AM
to all bros whom had PM me, thanks...1st 5 slot had been taken up, but will add a few more slot for some bros here.;)

for those bro whom i had given her contact, do provide FR after you had tried her service.

Name list tat I've given her contact;
Skilfull, wahlau_7, airbrush, avante, kendory, conjurer:)

David_Ginola
16-12-2006, 08:12 PM
Hi bro, tks for sharing....will up u for ur effort....but let me get my power.

cheers

best123
17-12-2006, 09:06 AM
Got to still pay for hotel or at her place? I dun mind a good massage..

kaido
17-12-2006, 01:25 PM
To bro whom had up me thks a lot.:)

Note that I had mention tat the location wise is up to ah zhen decision in my opening threat , if she ask you to go to her rented place you save the cost for paying another room charge. Btw she only do it for limited period only.

for those bro whom i had given her contact, do provide FR after you had tried her service.

Skilfull, wahlau_7, airbrush, avante, kendory, conjurer, sttanseb:)

blue76
17-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Hi brother,

I would like to try also, can i have her contact?

kaido
17-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Hi to bro whom had show interested in getting ah zhen service, note tat I'll not be giving out her number for the time being. This is to avoid too many bro here contact her at one go.
for those bro whom i had given her contact, do provide FR after you had tried her service. :o

kaido
17-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Hi to bro whom had show interested in getting ah zhen service, note tat I'll not be giving out her number for the time being. This is to avoid too many bro here contact her at one go.
for those bro whom i had given her contact, do provide FR after you had tried her service. :o

pig40
23-12-2006, 01:47 PM
please pm me for her contact. merry christmas.

kaido
23-12-2006, 02:52 PM
had any bro in the list try her service yet?:confused:

Skilfull, wahlau_7, airbrush, avante, kendory, conjurer, sttanseb, pig40( new );)

best123
24-12-2006, 08:24 AM
me waiting for FR too...actually if no hanky panky business, can just go to her apt right?

six_2
24-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Bro kaido, still waiting for the contact lei. FR will out when service is engage by her. tks in advance....

kaido
25-12-2006, 02:35 AM
HI there,

heard from ah zhen, she did give a message to one of u, bro pls. place ur FR here so tat the other bros can had some reference too...:o

ok need to add some rules here, notice that some bro whom had PM me are new in here, some even just joined so do not ask for her contact at all.

Skilfull, wahlau_7, airbrush, avante, kendory, conjurer, sttanseb, best123 ( new added):)

4) bro whom are interested pls. PM me, but i'll screen thru your record here before passing her contact to you as needed to protect her safety
5) Plus for those bro whom are new here & did not contribute much in the Fourm(min post of 25 posting), sorry ur chances are slim.

conjurer
25-12-2006, 07:47 AM
Will try her out and post my FR here soon, do look out for it. Merry Christmas ! :)

best123
25-12-2006, 10:00 AM
i did not receive the contact.....

kaido
25-12-2006, 12:53 PM
i did not receive the contact.....

Sorry forgot abt it... pls check ur PM box again...:o

kaido
25-12-2006, 01:19 PM
hi all,

pls note for the new rules, it doesn't mean tat I'll pass her contact # to u once u hit 25 posting, reason is very simple, anyone can easily hit 25 posting by just anyhow "sent" reply...:mad: I'll still make a simple scan thru ur posting!!!

For bros whom had PM me...
-pls do not leaves ur # to me, if u r the chosen one, i'll forward her # to u...;)
-wanna thks those bro whom had up me as well, ur little pts does encourage me for the sharing I'm doing here.
-bro w/o ref power it's ok... I was once there b4 trying to earn senior support, but it the effort u put in here tat they wanna see most.

Skilfull, wahlau_7, airbrush, avante, kendory, conjurer, sttanseb, best123, six_2 ( new added)

best123
25-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Sorry forgot abt it... pls check ur PM box again...:o

thks, will arrange for a session next week......

six_2
26-12-2006, 05:28 AM
1st n foremost like to tks Bro. Kaido for Ah Zhen contact. Was at her place last nite trying out her massage. As I'm not a very good writer, so whoever is reading this FR pls bear with it. I will skip the intro part as Bro. Kaido had already mention in his 1st post. For Bros who like hard n solid massage without any hanky panky she the one.

seven11
26-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Hi Bro Kaido,

Can I request for Ah Zhen's contact.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Ding Dong

CIM1011
26-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Hi Bro Kaido,

Actually I'm not posting to ask for her contact. I just want to give you a pat on the back for the great work, and great sharing. I appreciate the effort you're putting in. It is not easy to screen every response, but screening helps to make sure that the good lobang you're sharing is only limited to those who contribute as well.

Keep up the good work, bro!

hi all,

pls note for the new rules, it doesn't mean tat I'll pass her contact # to u once u hit 25 posting, reason is very simple, anyone can easily hit 25 posting by just anyhow "sent" reply...:mad: I'll still make a simple scan thru ur posting!!!

-pls do not leaves ur # to me, if u r the chosen one, i'll forward her # to u...;)
-wanna thks those bro whom had up me as well, ur little pts does encourage me for the sharing I'm doing here.
-bro w/o ref power it's ok... I was once there b4 trying to earn senior support, but it the effort u put in here tat they wanna see most.

Skilfull, wahlau_7, airbrush, avante, kendory, conjurer, sttanseb, best123, six_2 ( new added)

steve
26-12-2006, 04:11 PM
Hi there,

Plese do PM me the contact too. I would love a good massage.

Thanks

kaido
27-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Hi Bro Kaido,

Actually I'm not posting to ask for her contact. I just want to give you a pat on the back for the great work, and great sharing. I appreciate the effort you're putting in. It is not easy to screen every response, but screening helps to make sure that the good lobang you're sharing is only limited to those who contribute as well.

Keep up the good work, bro!

10-q bro:D will keep up the good here...;)

kaido
27-12-2006, 11:58 PM
Hi all, thanks for showing interest in her service, had contacted ah zhen to check out how's everything for her as well as informing her the no of ppl i had given out her contact to. she also mention many thanks for bro whom had make appt with her or shown her support.

Skilfull, wahlau_7, airbrush, avante, kendory, conjurer, sttanseb, best123, six_2, spunk9,steve( new added)( sorry got to stop giving out her contact for the time being, as ah zhen felt that I had given out too many bro liao...:o )

steve
28-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Got the contact from Kaido

Thanks bro

Had done a booking later today. Will do a short FR after that

chinaman
28-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Bro Kaido,

Can share her contact ?

Happy New Year !

wahlau_7
28-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Thanks to Bro Kaido for the contact.

Like what's being mentioned this is a non-sexual massage by Ah Zhen. Had a one and half hour session at her place in Balestier. Was told to wear a short (provided by her) or to be in your underwear. Massage was good and was done in her master bedroom with the massage type bed. It seems that the room is being converted into a massage room, there are 2 massage type beds there and no king/queen size bed.

Ask her how much after the massage and she said S$50. The stats are what as being mentioned by threadstarter.

steve
29-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Went to look for Ah Zhen yesterday.

Place is discreet.

Massage is strong and good.

No special. So if you looking for any special. Please go elsewhere.

I opted for the $35 per hour as I had an appointment. Will sure go for the 1.5hr the next round.

Other description of the place is as per what bro wahlau_7 posted.

She also told me that in the next one or two weeks, another gal might join her.

Also, she very concern about how we pass her contact around. I rest assure her that it was discreet and kaido do scan thru before passing her number.

For those who already had her number, lets still leave it to kaido to decide who else to pass to.

No doubt no hanky panky is going on, but she is still unlicense. So lets just be extra careful about passing on her contact. You don't know who else is reading all these.

Cheers
Steve

kaido
31-12-2006, 01:05 PM
Thks bro steve & wahlau_7 for ur FR as well as the support given to her... hmm... got new ger??? will see how maybe try or stick to ah zhen 1st:D

oso... thks to bro whom had up me & sorry those bro tat i did not pass her contact to u( either u did not pass my scan or other reasons ):cool:

-pls do not leaves ur # to me, if u r the chosen one, i'll forward her # to u...

Skilfull, wahlau_7, airbrush, avante, kendory, conjurer, sttanseb, best123, six_2, spunk9,steve (sorry got to stop giving out her contact for the time being, as ah zhen felt that I had given out too many bro liao... )

Albertlsh
05-01-2007, 12:01 PM
Would love to support

kaido
07-01-2007, 12:13 PM
bro chinaman & roymartin pls. check ur PM...

to others bro whom are interested in Ah zhen contact & still did not recieved it, sorry it is either you did not meet the min. requirment set by me or you are still in the Q.

-pls do not leaves ur # to me, if u r the chosen one, i'll forward her # to u...

Skilfull, wahlau_7, airbrush, avante, kendory, conjurer, sttanseb, best123, six_2, spunk9, steve, chinaman, roymartin ( new added )

pig40
08-01-2007, 08:55 PM
ok, thanks to bro kaido for the good intro. I have up kaido's pts. nice pdmm from WenZhou, age 40 but looks 30+. her first priority is to complete her hairdresser course in May 2007 & decide after that. after course time, between 1700-2000 hrs, she would do tuina to supplement her maintenance costs. this is why not everyone could engage her services. Sufficient info has been revealed from the prev FRs by other brothers. She is not good at sending SMS. if u r selected, ur sms will be answered. otherwise be patient. She is currently looking for a place to rent. so many things to take care. child's education, look for new place, learn a new trade, & find money to sustain a living, & to stay clean. Zen, i salute u.

best123
08-01-2007, 09:47 PM
I have gotten the contact from bro Kaido...hope to get a massage by this week...

kaido
09-01-2007, 03:06 AM
Thks Bro Pig40 for ur FR, wow... it's seen tat you got a lot more info than me...Btw thks 4 up me... :p

ok me side track a bit, for bro whom I had passed her contact #, maybe we oso can show our support by letting her doing hair cut for us too( i mean as her training model )... Had gone down to her hair styling course saloon on saturday afternoon for hair cut & wash which was done by her for only $5 dam cheap...anyway CNY is 1mth away... can go there for cheap hair cut too... hope they do not increase the price too much.:D

Skilfull, wahlau_7, airbrush, avante, kendory, conjurer, sttanseb, best123, six_2, spunk9, steve, pig40, chinaman, roymartin.

steve
12-01-2007, 11:13 AM
maybe we oso can show our support by letting her doing hair cut for us too( i mean as her training model )

Sound gd. will ask her if she need.

Also, she mention to me abt another lady joining her at her location, anyone knows if she join liao.

Another suggestion: Saw that she got a mahjong table at her place. Maybe her regular can arrange a mahjong session there. :)

kaido
14-01-2007, 11:04 PM
dear all,

guess some o us gonna mis it.:(

as mention in my 1st posting on this topic, zhen is doing tis for a limited time only. she had called me to mention that she would like to stop & concentrate on her courses. :eek:

she would like to thanks bro whom had show support during this period of time. For bro whom had not make any appointment wif her so sorry for the news.

Rdgs
Kaido.

six_2
17-01-2007, 08:03 PM
First n foremost like to tks bro kaido for allowing me to con't using this thread to share wif bros here by another yet to be a ptmm here.

name..Ah May or (Mei) whichever
massage..hard n strong watever u perfer
look...ok but not syt
fig... slightly big size than ah zhen
age.. abt 30
$35/ 1hr..
pm me for her contact,,, u guy call her direct to arrange ya..

kaido
18-01-2007, 11:00 PM
First n foremost like to tks bro kaido for allowing me to con't using this thread to share wif bros here by another yet to be a ptmm here.

look...ok but not syt
age.. abt 30
$35/ 1hr..

dun mention... good things is always best to share ard...:D

kaido
18-01-2007, 11:01 PM

look...ok but not syt
age.. abt 30
$35/ 1hr..

dun mention... good things is always best to share ard...:D