PDA

View Full Version : Massage Recommendations Please

OC64
29-11-2016, 11:47 AM
Hi all,

I am a westerner who will be visiting KL next month. Can you please recommend a good location near petronas towers for a great massage. I would like attractive girls who speak english. Massage is most important. HJ is a bonus.

Thanks,

gecko's_dick
08-12-2016, 02:56 PM
Hi all,

I am a westerner who will be visiting KL next month. Can you please recommend a good location near petronas towers for a great massage. I would like attractive girls who speak english. Massage is most important. HJ is a bonus.

Thanks,

If you are in Singapore , I will recommend you a place to go for a very soothing massage, as the lady is very good, not like those piano player, she has a pair of good strong hands , and knows where to soothe your aching body when you tell her. and the plus point is she has a pair of GREAT looking BOOBS 36D.., very friendly young lady.

milopeng16
08-12-2016, 03:10 PM
If you are in Singapore , I will recommend you a place to go for a very soothing massage, as the lady is very good, not like those piano player, she has a pair of good strong hands , and knows where to soothe your aching body when you tell her. and the plus point is she has a pair of GREAT looking BOOBS 36D.., very friendly young lady.

Where is this place care to share?