PDA

View Full Version : Serious How long will Sinkapore last?? Sinkies to protest against the PAP.

Sammyboy RSS Feed
29-11-2016, 08:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

My guess is that it takes 3 to 5 years to have the screwed ass effect to the ordinary citizens.

The Malaysia port joint-built with China will be completed in 2019 ( 2 years later) and it take a year for the effect to trigger down to the ordinary sinkie ass.

That is the time ball-less sinkie shit losers will be screwed.. totally screwed by their ball-lessness, stupidity and selfishness of sinkies voters who voted for PAP.

There are many creative ways China can come up with to screw sinkie shit losers. I am looking forward to see that.

Ball-lessness of sinkies = No balls to protest and throw out the PAP. it means no balls to change its future for its next generation. So those born under ball-less sinkie parents are super unlucky. so scare to be throw to jail..check out Amos yee.. his jailtime is a resort to him and he makes a few good friends inside and will be worthly enough to be missed by him after his release.

Stupidity of sinkies = They are ill-informed and knows nothing about being politically concerned. They do not understand that politics will affect their life, future and their future generation. They only think of earning money and the value of their HDB flats and how much they can sell to get the profit. In the fucking first place, the flat do not even belong to them. It is a PUBLIC housing.

Selfishness of Sinkies = Voting and demanding your rights in the political field and as a citizen for your life in Sinkapore is to protect yourself , your family and your future and for the whole of the society in the LONG TERM. Not about voting a power in so that the value of your HDB flat remain high and then you can sell for a PERSONAL profit. THAT IS so SELFISH AND STUPID. Where the hell in the right mind that people in the world vote for a party so as to keep his flat value high. fucking pathetic!!!!! That is a public housing.

And many selfish sinkie shit losers also voted so that they can keep and maintain their business and salary status IN THE EXPENSE of the future of the country and their personal rights and future. ( i just realise selfishness and stupidity goes hand in hand)

The karma of ball-lessness, stupidity and selfishness of sinkies will surface very very soon. This is very exciting. I will sit back and see this scenario unfolding bit by bit. It is so good to be right again and again. haha. Truly enjoying this.

Sinkies, pls keep on being selfish, ball-less and stupid.. don't spolit the whole show..

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238311-How-long-will-Sinkapore-last-Sinkies-to-protest-against-the-PAP&goto=newpost).