PDA

View Full Version : Help me surprise my LDR!

FluffyClouds
28-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Hi all!
I'm new to this forum and I would really love to get your help!
I'm 21/F & am currently in a LDR with my BF(still stuck in NS). I will be returning soon and would like to surprise him! (Esp since he so little time out of NS n all...)
Bedroom surprise suggestions/what to wear on first meeting in months would be helpful!

Thanks in advance!

conly
29-11-2016, 08:18 AM
what to wear on first meeting in months

Thanks in advance!

A strapon.

No need thank me.

Big Sexy
29-11-2016, 08:25 AM
u can surprise him by introduce me as your new boyfriend... that's what happens to most army guys anyway..so let the tradition continues.. :D

on a more serious note...just shag him silly.. no need surprise needed..

Hi all!
I'm 21/F & am currently in a LDR with my BF(still stuck in NS). I will be returning soon and would like to surprise him! (Esp since he so little time out of NS n all...)
Bedroom surprise suggestions/what to wear on first meeting in months would be helpful!

Thanks in advance!

YourMainAccount
29-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Sis

Bed isn't good idea. He is too tire after army training and he will fall asleep

Regards

Hi all!

Thanks in advance!

seanylit
29-11-2016, 10:13 AM
a blowjob... and to make it a real surprise, give him a good rim :D

TempLust
29-11-2016, 10:33 AM
u can surprise him by introduce me as your new boyfriend... that's what happens to most army guys anyway..so let the tradition continues.. :D

Hilarious reply, stamp chop cfm jaw drop surprise.

TS, just put on LBD that compliment your figure. Plunging neck line, bare back, super short or translucent. Whatever that flaunts what you got.

On the inside, go bare on the top with a g-string or commando all the way and Keep him intrigue. Guessing yes/no yes/no ?

You oughta know his fetish, just milk it to the fullest.

Report back on how it went hor ?

LoweSing
29-11-2016, 11:27 AM
No surprise is also a big surprise.!:D

sex crusader
29-11-2016, 12:35 PM
LDR= Lower Delta Road!:D

dewe
29-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Tell him ur pregnant and wz a serious face ya!

shadowalker
29-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Whats there to surprise? Have a few good round of sexercise with him. This is the best present for the army boy.

nuclearkid
29-11-2016, 03:12 PM
Be careful what you ask for, you may surprise yourself when you see him with another girl.

alwaysalone
29-11-2016, 04:02 PM
After meeting him, excuse to the toilet.
When you return, stuff a panties into his pocket, look at his face and pretend to blush.

Ideally panties should be moist and have some warmth.
Use hand dryer for the warmth feel.

MooingCow
29-11-2016, 05:35 PM
No surprise is also a big surprise.!:D

Fully agreed.!:D

FluffyClouds
29-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Hilarious reply, stamp chop cfm jaw drop surprise.

TS, just put on LBD that compliment your figure. Plunging neck line, bare back, super short or translucent. Whatever that flaunts what you got.

On the inside, go bare on the top with a g-string or commando all the way and Keep him intrigue. Guessing yes/no yes/no ?

You oughta know his fetish, just milk it to the fullest.

Report back on how it went hor ?

Thanks! Haha translucent...cannot go in public wait get arrested :p

FluffyClouds
29-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Be careful what you ask for, you may surprise yourself when you see him with another girl.

Hahhaa that would be kinda funny but Im the one surprising hime leh~ anyway even if that happens...I guess it means Im free to find another boy too. :p

Souledge
30-11-2016, 07:16 AM
Hahhaa that would be kinda funny but Im the one surprising hime leh~ anyway even if that happens...I guess it means Im free to find another boy too. :p

Lol.. nice one...

MaraGuru
30-11-2016, 10:29 AM
Just go straight to hotel room, I think he will be very surprise. When in the hotel room, you excuse yourself to the restroom and ask him to get ready to strip. When he is naked, your friend and u just come out from the restroom.

kindaichi111
30-11-2016, 12:16 PM
Tell him ur pregnant and wz a serious face ya!

haha.. this will be a real surprise!

FluffyClouds
30-11-2016, 01:14 PM
Just go straight to hotel room, I think he will be very surprise. When in the hotel room, you excuse yourself to the restroom and ask him to get ready to strip. When he is naked, your friend and u just come out from the restroom.

Hahaha hotel quite ex...Im not sure which hotel to go to either :/ and my friends all not open minded la! Cannot~

LPPlol
30-11-2016, 02:04 PM
How about you text him what he will be expecting after you take a pic of your bare crotch underneath the skirt?

Well, for hotels, you can try robertson quay, not bad, $75 a pop for transit of up to 6 hrs.

flintmarco
01-12-2016, 04:39 PM

Can always do a threesome . :D