PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SD

winnerw
26-11-2016, 11:44 PM
Hello! I am in my first semester of university, just turned 19, and am looking for a serious sd here. Expenses in university are high and I hope to be somewhat financially independent by the time I graduate.

Here are my statistics: Height- 169cm, Weight- 48kg, 32B-24-35

Local Chinese Undergraduate, I am tall, leggy, long hair, pretty & attractive (? hahaha at least that shows that I'm confident! XD And that's sexy right!), sweet & supportive, good listener, smart & mature but very humorous too

I don't smoke. I am a social drinker without tattoos~

To me, a sugar relationship shouldn't be thought of as a mere transaction, but rather helping someone whom you feel deeply connected to, adore or even love to achieve his/her dreams. Simply because you have the means to, and because you are attracted to this person, you are willing to help make his/her life better. And I hope that is the mindset that my prospective sd approaches me with :)

Not too sure if I should upload a pic here but I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed if you meet me irl! :D

Hope to hear from you :)

Cuntworth
27-11-2016, 10:16 AM
Got pic to show???:D

SnowLeopards
27-11-2016, 12:08 PM
You should upload a picture to spice up the interest. :D

Pierre.

justin25lim
27-11-2016, 07:54 PM
Ur PM is full. Must be having lots of interested potential SD:D

nachos84
28-11-2016, 12:19 AM
maybe post your email there..much easier to contact :)

roystonxx
28-11-2016, 01:55 AM
saw you have dropped me a PM but i couldnt reply back as your inbox is full. Do send me your contact/wechat and we can proceed from there. cheers

ahboy881
28-11-2016, 05:17 AM
Looking for mummy or sb . Just for petting . Dont want sex
Looking for mummy or sb . Just for petting . Dont want sex .

Not angel . Just own preference . Will offer monthly as normal market price for sb . Meet once or twice a week . No hassle , no pester. If sincer want to find out more. Pm me ya detail n how to contact you . Thanks

winnerw
28-11-2016, 10:20 AM
Hello everyone :) Thank you for the response, I'm very grateful for all your support!

As suggested by a few kind members from this forum, I'll be putting my email here: [email protected]

I will show you my pictures if we chat on wechat :)

Any questions about me you can ask me here! :) I have a test later so will only reply after that~

Have an awesome day everyone!

goldensnow
28-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Good luck TS for the post. Hope you find the right SD to foster your growth! :)

indulgence
28-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Looks like a good catch!

iceage
28-11-2016, 06:19 PM
To me, a sugar relationship shouldn't be thought of as a mere transaction, but rather helping someone whom you feel deeply connected to, adore or even love to achieve his/her dreams. Simply because you have the means to, and because you are attracted to this person, you are willing to help make his/her life better. And I hope that is the mindset that my prospective sd approaches me with :)

Well said. Too bad I am not looking for one right now as I already have one. Wish you good luck.

infinitiumus
29-11-2016, 04:44 PM
Well said. Too bad I am not looking for one right now as I already have one. Wish you good luck.

You not looking but always around.

Hehe.. me too. When I am bored I come here to read...

lucuher
29-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Seems you exceeded your storage quota - too many lovers? :) if you are interested to talk a bit about this, please PM me your email :)

iceage
29-11-2016, 09:27 PM
You not looking but always around.

Hehe.. me too. When I am bored I come here to read...

Retired too early and now got lots of free time mah. Also like to kaypoh a bit and chip in to help damsel in distress depending on my mood. :)

Sen5eS
30-11-2016, 09:31 AM
hahah u go meet up and help her manage ? :D

iceage
30-11-2016, 12:13 PM
hahah u go meet up and help her manage ? :D

I am sure she has no shortage of advisors from this forum. I hope she can find her SD from the trainload of PM and emails she received.

Sen5eS
01-12-2016, 06:31 PM
I am sure she has no shortage of advisors from this forum. I hope she can find her SD from the trainload of PM and emails she received.

hahaha train load of PMs/emails also require a bit of time manage and people skills ... then u have to impart some knowledge on the Dos and Don'ts for SB and teach her how to ward off the nasty SD or scammers ...

Sounds like a challenge ? kekeke :D

iceage
01-12-2016, 11:35 PM
hahaha train load of PMs/emails also require a bit of time manage and people skills ... then u have to impart some knowledge on the Dos and Don'ts for SB and teach her how to ward off the nasty SD or scammers ...

Sounds like a challenge ? kekeke :D

Just google and SB should be able to find enough advice but dun apply blindly. Use some common sense too.

http://blog.seekingarrangement.com/2013/04/26/dos-and-donts-for-sugar-babies/

http://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2015/08/20-dos-and-donts-for-aspiring-sugar-babies/