PDA

View Full Version : problems with links and blocking of sbf forum

comm
19-11-2016, 05:51 PM
not sure if everyone already knows about this....afew threads going on in the adult discussion forum

anyway...looks like the .com version of sammyboyforum is being un-officially blocked by our ISPs since last week....there is still the .nl and .co.nz which we can use to access the forum

for the community rating thread...all the .com links are now Not working for me...not sure if everyone is facing the same problem or only some people getting this problem

HomeDelete
19-11-2016, 06:12 PM
not sure if everyone already knows about this....afew threads going on in the adult discussion forum

anyway...looks like the .com version of sammyboyforum is being un-officially blocked by our ISPs since last week....there is still the .nl and .co.nz which we can use to access the forum

for the community rating thread...all the .com links are now Not working for me...not sure if everyone is facing the same problem or only some people getting this problem

Hi bro, I can confirm that I am also experiencing this problem on computer. But on mobile it works fine.

switching the .com to .co.nz works on computer however.

ejectjoy
19-11-2016, 06:17 PM

through starhub, sammyboyforum.com is definitely blocked since last week. i wonder, if u publicise like this, will they proceed to block the mirror sites .nl and .co.nz (or they are not allowed to)?

comm
19-11-2016, 08:36 PM
Hi bro, I can confirm that I am also experiencing this problem on computer. But on mobile it works fine.

switching the .com to .co.nz works on computer however.

through starhub, sammyboyforum.com is definitely blocked since last week. i wonder, if u publicise like this, will they proceed to block the mirror sites .nl and .co.nz (or they are not allowed to)?

glad to know its not my computer going siao siao...

my mobile also abit siao siao...sometime can, sometime cannot ... dunno whats happening...does not feel like a full block to me

the mirror sites have been mention afew times already in other threads discussing this issue

unfit
19-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Not only StarHub...Singtel M1 and MyRepublic too:(

restlessDD
19-11-2016, 09:17 PM
Yup same same.. Sometimes get Ida message also.

adonis
19-11-2016, 10:16 PM
I feel like telling those ISPs to allow SBF to be accessible to us. If not we all don't vote _-_ at the next GE.

ffun161
19-11-2016, 10:53 PM
Don't know why it's blocked:confused:

baotohk
20-11-2016, 01:34 AM
Use Hola and everything will work including the links

sammyboyfor
20-11-2016, 01:57 AM

That's because all the links are pointing to .com url which is being blocked.

Just edit to .co.nz domain and all will work ok.

bantex
20-11-2016, 04:32 AM
go to your internet adapter and manually set DNS address to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, will be using google's DNS instead of your ISP. our ISP merely blocked the translation of the .com address

sammyboyfor
20-11-2016, 10:06 AM
It has been fixed.

Konnichiwawa
20-11-2016, 12:08 PM
u all chee ko pek always surf here never see backside news.... it blocked due to recent nz earthquack

sammyboyfor
20-11-2016, 12:10 PM
u all chee ko pek always surf here never see backside news.... it blocked due to recent nz earthquack

The forum developed cracks and the front facing facade collapsed.

Foundations are still strong though. :p

Konnichiwawa
21-11-2016, 01:06 PM
boss u need help. i fly chinese helicopter can pass u newwater . i heard tsunamimi coming

The forum developed cracks and the front facing facade collapsed.

Foundations are still strong though. :p

hashansilva
18-12-2016, 11:48 AM
On blocked ISPs, use 'https://' instead of 'http://' when typing the URL and you will be able to access this forum. :cool: