PDA

View Full Version : L>fwb

BlueEffect
18-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Hey there!

So you clicked on my ad...that's a good start. It means you're interested in my idea, so now I just have to sell myself to you! Not literally, obviously. :)

Oh and just in case there's any confusion, FWB stands for Friends With Benefits...I'm kind of assuming everybody would have known that already but just in case, there it is.

So. I'm a 21 year old guy who's happy enough with where things are at in life, except for the one thing that brings me to this website... and that's a proper sexual arrangement. now when I say Friends with Benefits, that's exactly what I mean - the 'friends' part just as much as the 'benefits' part. I think in order for it to be a proper FWB arrangement you need equal parts of both, otherwise I'd just put up an ad looking for sex.

So I'm posting this here. Largely because I think it's probably more likely that I'll meet somebody interested in a more open approach to sex and sexuality on here than through the usual channels. I'm not looking for a relationship so I don't want to use a dating website...I'm really ideally looking for somebody who's looking for the same thing I am, who has a good, enjoyable life but who would also like the sexual/intimate aspect in their life on a more relaxed basis than a formal relationship and everything that goes with that.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this ad. I don't know if I'm asking too much. But I do know this much - I'll never find out if I don't try!

So if you DO reply to this, please include some way I can contact you.