PDA

View Full Version : Useless??

littleJohn79
12-12-2006, 09:53 AM
Dear bro & sis,

I went for GL and bonk a girl. However, I was failed to stand-up althought that girl doing HJ/AR or others! What's wrong with me? Does it mean my didi die liao?

However, when I was having sex with my wife, everything seems so normal. I even got a son! How come like that? Don't understand at all!

Does any bro & sis can help me?

Help!

evo3
13-12-2006, 06:54 AM
Bro is this your very first time to bonk a gal in GL. Gan cheong until your didi cant wake up.:)

penguin
13-12-2006, 07:40 AM
Dun worry bro.

I encountered the same thing too. With my gf, everything's alright.

With FL, suddenly just cannot maintain..

I was too nervous.. Some guys respond if they see the gal respond. Some respond upon serviced. Different guys have different ways of responding. Try to relax and find out what's yours, eh?

Just my 2 cents worth..

forumer
14-12-2006, 03:36 PM
my case different... with WL or new gf i cum fast... with gf i can tahan long long...:o

Manchukuo
14-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Could it be that the FL was not quite your cup of tea? ie. she not attractive enough to get you excited. I know some people cannot make love with people whom they do not have any attraction. Sounds like you fall under this catergory.

penguin
15-12-2006, 08:25 AM
my case different... with WL or new gf i cum fast... with gf i can tahan long long...:o

Haha, Bro.. maybe u gotten sick of ur gf liao.. New stuff excites u more ah.. :p

curiosityz
19-12-2006, 03:31 PM
probably physchology barrier ba...

littleJohn79
20-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Thanks bro. it is so embarassing that my didi failed to stand-up in front of FL... thought i will not going there again......scare they will laught at me....

Bros, any others solution yet?

no_faith
28-12-2006, 08:08 PM
i also have same prob, scare dey laughing like buay kia....
to me, coz there is no passion or feel toward the FL at tat short moment
i usually book whole nite to pei yang qin xu wan....prob solved

if u dun like book whole nite, still wana finish the job conquering d FL,
try to imagine or fantanzie the FL is the one u always wanted to bonk in ur life, focus, also tat moment, gf/wife have to put aside, so there is no guilt in ur mind, dun drink alcohol, enuff rest nite b4, FL must gd enuff arouse u, tis shd solve the prob.

hope it helps, my II;) cents

Th4r
29-12-2006, 07:08 PM
... Does it mean my didi die liao? ...
No lar.

Did you check the bed sheets? Maybe you already cum liao?

:p

goodyoldshoes
01-01-2007, 03:42 PM
I also face the same problem during my first cheong... Too gan cheong with the gal till no reaction frm didi.

Feel relax and make sure got enough rest 1 or 2 days for your didi to perform. Avoid drinking also.

mwlove
01-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Could it be that the FL was not quite your cup of tea? ie. she not attractive enough to get you excited. I know some people cannot make love with people whom they do not have any attraction. Sounds like you fall under this catergory.
Good explanation. Look like I fall into this category too! I only bonk few selected WLs in Petain. Other WLs don't already can make my didi look at them. Worst, fall a sleep during the session.

Been to GL try out FL there, but, also happen a few occasions didi refuse to cooperate. So have no choice but to be more careful, and pay more to look out for SYTs or CFMs as didi is very choosy with foods. Sometime admire other bros anything also can, as long not old and ugly. Me, have to pay more and lesser choice of selection.:mad:

On the other hand, may be good news for bro johnlittle79, me and other bro facing similar problem. We can save our virginity to avoid being raped by woman / women when they do not have any attraction to us.:D

Would you mind being 'raped' by a woman / women ?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=63865

mwlove
08-01-2007, 10:38 AM
Thanks bro. it is so embarrassing that my didi failed to stand-up in front of FL... thought i will not going there again......scare they will laugh at me....
Bros, any others solution yet?
Hi bro littleJohn79,
At times I do face this problem. One possible solution thru' SBF is to on-line read the recommend FRs, choose the gal you like(must 100% feel shiok to see:p) and best go for those 130~180/90/2 with reasonable hotel service.

90 mins session can allow you to take your time, NO RUSH, is the key issue. Good hotel room feature allows you to enjoy taking a good shower first. With 90 mins, the gal wouldn't rush you at all. Can hugs her, caress any part of her body and take a nap also can. With 2 shots means you can do 1 or 2 times. First time I try 2 times, backache but shiok lah:p. But 2 shots do not mean you already have to do two times. Most importantly she wouldn't chase you to quick quick finish as compare to those short timing type. So brain not under pressure and didi may not feel shy!

So bro, try once and see you if like it. Hope this helps.

sexrookie
09-01-2007, 12:28 AM
Members,

Will my didi start to stand upright without fail if I pop in pill like MAGIX ?

rdgs

Mahathir
12-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Bro is this your very first time to bonk a gal in GL. Gan cheong until your didi cant wake up.:)

hahhaa 1st time sure gan cheong one

maufans
15-01-2007, 09:07 PM
If you never "CUM" then ask for "REFUND"! Normally if you are too nervous you will have problem reaching full climax! But normally GL girls all have the qualification to make you cum for sure lah ... Unless your one almost "GONE" liao lah ... By the way anyone know what is the lifetime span of your COCK? :D :D