PDA

View Full Version : Married but lonely... still horny as fxck but sadly my wife has "lost it"...

Lovehunterxxx
14-11-2016, 04:41 PM
Sad life...after years of being a faithful and loving husband, these days my wife won't even let me touch her. Always the same excuses,tired,no mood,etc. Poor me had to resort to 5 fingers self pleasure, or sometimes seeking cheap thrills during massages at clean joints.

I'm a guy and I have my needs. Numerous attempts at explaining this to her will always end up arguing.

Go massage the Ladies will always laugh at me for being so hard with lots of juice leaking out...they laugh even harder when I say my little brother too long never use so become drooling idiot already. Once this masseuse even pity me and gave me a free hj... Dunno to feel happy or sad.

Now I'm like a ghost. Every week will look around for new massage joints for some nice ladies to talk to, just to vent my frustrations and let out some steam... Once during couple massage with a female friend, even she laughed at my hardness...

Any lonely ladies who need a NSA movie, massage,or lunch buddy, or who has the same problem as me, PM me, exchange info, pure sharing, no strings attached.

boyishluke
16-11-2016, 05:16 PM
time to find FLssss