Ht : 1.57m
Wt : 40kgs
Boobs : B cup
Bbbj : Yes
Cim : Yes
Fj : Very wet and horny
Damage :$250 1 1
Room n cd ur own
Strictly for chinese bros only.Sorry her decision.

*She will get room and take a peek at u first.If she know u,deal off.
She will only do this line for 5days from dec 18- dec 22 only.Please treat her nicely as she needs the money for her further studies next year.Thank you .

Man_to_please
12-12-2006, 04:47 PM
No bros here to indicate inetrest?
Thot that this FL seems very delicious??
Or is it just me...

Man_to_please
12-12-2006, 05:04 PM
No bros here to indicate inetrest?
Thot that this FL seems very delicious??
Or is it just me...

cheongaddict
12-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Can PM me the contact.

Rayt
13-12-2006, 06:23 AM
Can PM me the contact.

Can u read the signature at the bottom of the post???

"For more details,please go to group.Please pm your contact nos and email to be invited.Please do not ask me for gals contact nos.Those registered with zero posting,sorry cant admit u to group.Cheers."

Do read the entire post nxt time. I dun tink u meet Bro Themask's requirements either, seeing tat tis is yr 1st post. Better luck nxt time???

Cheers 2 all...

wild_arms
13-12-2006, 09:27 PM
bro themask, already pm u liao
yur pm full??

themask
14-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Sorry.Due to the lag in sbf,very difficult to log in n return pm.Kimberly only left with Dec 22nd slots.For those that pm to join group,please include in ur contact nos n email together.Thank you.

cheongaddict
14-12-2006, 06:18 PM
Can u read the signature at the bottom of the post???

"For more details,please go to group.Please pm your contact nos and email to be invited.Please do not ask me for gals contact nos.Those registered with zero posting,sorry cant admit u to group.Cheers."

Do read the entire post nxt time. I dun tink u meet Bro Themask's requirements either, seeing tat tis is yr 1st post. Better luck nxt time???

Cheers 2 all...

Bro sorry lah, did I offend you? Anyway have some patience & treat others with some courtesy.
For a moment I though you sound like a little boy (whoose mummy & daddy forgot to lock up the pc) :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Bro sorry lah, did I offend you? Anyway have some patience & treat others with some courtesy.
For a moment I though you sound like a little boy (whoose mummy & daddy forgot to lock up the pc) :p

hmm..y bring parents into the picture?in what way are they involved in this?

Sha_Gua75
14-12-2006, 08:46 PM

I seldom Zap pple....here I go...for bringing parents in....

chaichai_star
14-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Osama lai liaoz........
Popcorns.....Pokka Green Tea....Icelemon tea....who want?!?!?!??!?!:D

My next store also selling condom, strawberry de!!!!:D

Rayt
15-12-2006, 01:02 AM

Nowadays, I usually take most comments with a pinch of salt. But, my advice to u... Dun bring ppl's parents in2 the issue. They r not a part of it. "Little Boy"??? Onli kiddies talk about ppl's parents. Kids dun knw rite frm wrong, tat's y always do wrong things. Frm wat ppl say, it's veri easy 2 c whether they r past the "kid" phase...

I say tis 2 u 1 last time...

"DUN TALK ABOUT PPL'S PARENTS. THEY R NOT A PART OF ANYTHING HERE."

Listen or not, will b yr choice. But dun play with too much fire... Might get burnt...

To Bro Themask n Sis CCS. Pai seh... Take up a bit of space in yr thread... All the best 2 yr business ok... Keep bringing in the GEMS!!! ;)

Cheers 2 all...

cheongaddict
15-12-2006, 07:37 AM
"Can PM me the contact" short 5 word post - gets an unkind & uncourteous response :confused:

"For a moment I ...." reply - gets a change in topic zap & rebuttal :o

Hmm must have HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD about the writers mental inmaturity ! Oh in case, better make it clear here - maturity doesn't always equal the physical age.

cheongaddict
15-12-2006, 08:29 AM
I seldom Zap pple....here I go...for bringing parents in....

What a funny thing to do ;) You mean pts can be exchange for $$$ :p

cheongaddict
15-12-2006, 08:33 AM
hmm..y bring parents into the picture?in what way are they involved in this?

Sir, it was in context. Not as if I verbally offend the parents or what, jus that I didn't know it was a taboo here. I apologise for the taboo ! :o

Rayt
15-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Sir, it was in context. Not as if I verbally offend the parents or what, jus that I didn't know it was a taboo here. I apologise for the taboo ! :o

Reading wat u wrote, changes my view of u. At least u were "man" enough to apologise. If my reply sounded uncourteous, as time goes by, u will definately get 2 read some really offensive ones. Not frm me of cos... Since it had offended u, i apologise 4 it.

Even it u were just writing in context. Just the mention of ppl's parents, will offend some. Wrds can b veri easily misunderstood some times. Just like my post was nvr 2 offfend. Mayb i should start using the Smilies again. Will loosen the whole feel of the post.

Maturity does not equal physical age. Agree... My "kiddies" n "kid" were oso a figure of speech. Just 2 let u knw, i'm not old either. I'm still veri much a young man in his prime... Haha...

Cheers 2 all...

coldie
16-12-2006, 03:38 AM
Hello bros! Since this is my first FR (and also my first bonk with a FL), i'm going to write a long one...:-P

Had a date with Kimberly on Thursday late afternoon. It was raining cats and dogs. Thanks, TM for the arrangement. Thought of postponing my appointment with her to Friday since I was busy with some work at home but was told by TM that all her slots have been taken up.

So i rushed down to the designated hotel and was 10 minutes late. Damn, the traffic was slow. Once i reached there, I bought a strawberry flavoured cap (as suggested by TM) and nervously (but excitedly) strode into the hotel. Smiled to myself as i start to wonder why must it be a strawberry flavoured one....hmm..maybe this gal like to eat strawberries..kekeke... would have bought some strawberries to eat with her if i have known it earlier...

When the door opens, i peeped behind the door and saw this very cute and petite gal (wearing the school uniform similar to the one on the photo) smiling sweetly at me. OMG! Darn...she looks like a secondary school girl, hahaha...i quickly had a shower alone (she said she had hers earlier). She made fun of me coz i locked the door when i'm having a shower..shy lah..what to do... :o once i'm done with my shower, i quickly joined her under the quilt (well, actually it is just a blanket) and she lie in my arms like a long lost girlfriend...hehhe...straight away feel comfortable with her... TCSS with her for a while.. and then.......... THE ACTION BEGINS....whahaha..

i would love to take it slow but i guess i have not much of a choice since i can only be with her for 1 hour...:-(( we started with some soft kisses...but it gets deeper as my hands start to wander around....mmm... really love her soft and smooth skin....and yes, she is not wearing any panties....hehhe... i started to kiss her all over...tried to remove her bra but my clumsy hands failed to do so...in fact, i almost broke her bra...hahaha....so she have to remove it herself as i smiled sheepishly at her...

She gave me a BBBJ for a while before i proceed to paint her as she moans softly...i just love her shaved pussy...and after some heavy petting, i quickly put on a cap and start to slowly insert my hard rod into her tight and hot pussy.... ahhh.....While making love, we continue to TCSS ...it was fun.... after missionary, we switched side as she rode on me while i'm busy sucking her juicy breasts...mmm...yummy....after that, it's doggy style...i looked at the giant mirror beside the bed...wow, she looks great man...then i tried to fuck her in a standing position but only able to do it for a few seconds as my arms are struggling to support her....although she's only like 42kg... damn, so embarrassing haha... after that, she suggested a new thing to me: she going to put a Listerine oral strip on my rod as she BBBJ me..i was a bit apprehensive since i have never tried before but then i told myself, what the heck...just give it a shot... initially, the feeling was good...but after a while, felt like my rod is on fire! Arrggghhhh.....i was like grimacing in pain as she keeps laughing.... this gal is so naughty... she continued to BBBJ until the burning effect gone off....gosh... then i put on a new cap and start to pump her again.... like the way she moans....kekeke...then she rode on me again...didn't want to cum in this position (prefer doggie or missionary) but the way she rode on me is so sensual that i exploded all my seeds inside her....and she continue until my rod becomes soft...

after washing, she snuggle in my arms again as i played with her hair and features while we TCSS...really felt like she is my girlfriend....soon, the time is up...darn....1 hour is way too short i guess....i would love to play with her coz she seems like those playful type...hehhe..gave her a few more kisses before i left....albeit reluctantly...

Looks: She is so cute that i even lick her face
Body: Well proportionate and her boobs are nice for her petite frame
BBBJ: Good suction
FJ: Fantastic. Willing to try different positions
Frenching: Yes
CIM: Never asked her...
GF feeling: Definitely
Damage: $250 exc. Room and CD + a kiss as tips.. :-P
RTF : YES!!! (if she's still available next time)

Overall, i enjoyed it very much....she's a fun gal to be with...and she even thought that i looked 7 years younger than my age...hahahaha...

sam30sg
17-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Thanks themask for the arrangement for Kimberly,
actually got attracted by the pic post by bro nato
so book her 1 week ago the moment nato advertised her in the group,
ok cut the story short arrived at destinate hotel
and sms themask for room number once the door open
my jaw almost drop, how the hell the get gal like her to be a fl
she really those school gal that you see on the street,
speak relatively good english, very cute face
and friendly gal chatted a while before engage
in deep frenching explore her all over while lips lock she was wet and
I mean very wet while I finger her nice shape boobs
I reakon a B- small but erected nipples very nice to lick,
carry her to the shower and there after is action time.
tried different position and she seem
to like missionary most and she enjoy being lick.
I should say she is one of those FL bros out there should not miss,
kinda expensive but it is once in a while thingy
anyway it bonus month haha. That's my rating on her
Looks : 8/10 very cute sty
Boobs : B- nice shape and light brown nipples
Bbbj : Yes
CIM ; NO
Frenching : yes
Fj : very Obliging different position
Damage : $250 1 1 exclude room n cd
RTF : Yes

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-12-2006, 11:23 AM

since u came out to explain,i take back my words.in the future,try not to mention anything abt parents be it taboo or whatsoever ya?Cheers.

Btw,paiseh to bro themask for taking up space here.May your biz prosper.Cheers!!

cheongaddict
17-12-2006, 02:18 PM
Reading wat u wrote, changes my view of u. At least u were "man" enough to apologise. If my reply sounded uncourteous, as time goes by, u will definately get 2 read some really offensive ones. Not frm me of cos... Since it had offended u, i apologise 4 it.

Even it u were just writing in context. Just the mention of ppl's parents, will offend some. Wrds can b veri easily misunderstood some times. Just like my post was nvr 2 offfend. Mayb i should start using the Smilies again. Will loosen the whole feel of the post.

Maturity does not equal physical age. Agree... My "kiddies" n "kid" were oso a figure of speech. Just 2 let u knw, i'm not old either. I'm still veri much a young man in his prime... Haha...

Cheers 2 all...

Misunderstanding lah Bro. FYI I'm an Old Man but I still believe in "A Screw A Day Keeps The Blues Away"

Cheers!

I still can't pm bro themask :confused:

cheongaddict
17-12-2006, 02:19 PM
since u came out to explain,i take back my words.in the future,try not to mention anything abt parents be it taboo or whatsoever ya?Cheers.

Btw,paiseh to bro themask for taking up space here.May your biz prosper.Cheers!!

Yes Sir :)