PDA

View Full Version : L6h70

lslaew
06-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Hi all,

I seldom post my experience but after today i have to. Dropped by H72 and all the girls are busy so pop by down the streets. Quite a few good looking ones in H70 and continue walking down to scout for more. Afterwards decide to go back H70 for 38. Man she was gorgeous. Though she said her breasts were silcon, her services were superb.

Started with a body wash and lay on the bed. Her tongue roamed all over your body and start sucking the D. Then it's the main action. Changed style to be me on top. Then she asked if she could kiss me. Wow that was one good french kiss roaming around your mouth. After releasing, she explained that she can't massage as she just have injection. So she gave me a cigarette and started chatting.

Overall:
Look 8/10
GF 9/10
Blowjob 8/10
FJ 8/10
Overall 8.5/10

juz2009
23-11-2016, 09:47 PM
No new comment for this house? BTW is this the Thai house?

bonkning
24-11-2016, 07:47 AM
i m waiting quietly for new stock ...

pudd throngthrong na...this batch .. cannot
miss my g8....miss miss .. strawberry..:D
:(:(:(

jetskills
24-11-2016, 03:27 PM
nice FR, maybe will try soon

cassano10
24-11-2016, 04:33 PM
i m waiting quietly for new stock ...

pudd throngthrong na...this batch .. cannot
miss my g8....miss miss .. strawberry..:D
:(:(:(

Nobody can match mond the legend. 555

Cyberspace Nerd
25-11-2016, 11:03 PM
99 tall with long legs. Model type skinny. Looks not bad too. Is she new ?

bonkning
26-11-2016, 08:17 AM
not sure if still considered new...cos think they came in ard august...iirc
but all are definitely latest batch.
u can ask the okt...big size burly ..very frenly one.
basic info like length of service no prob...

Lorres
26-11-2016, 11:04 AM
Hi all,

I seldom post my experience but after today i have to. Dropped by H72 and all the girls are busy so pop by down the streets. Quite a few good looking ones in H70 and continue walking down to scout for more. Afterwards decide to go back H70 for 38. Man she was gorgeous. Though she said her breasts were silcon, her services were superb.

Started with a body wash and lay on the bed. Her tongue roamed all over your body and start sucking the D. Then it's the main action. Changed style to be me on top. Then she asked if she could kiss me. Wow that was one good french kiss roaming around your mouth. After releasing, she explained that she can't massage as she just have injection. So she gave me a cigarette and started chatting.

Bro, do you mean can smoke with WL somewhere in da hse?! Please say yes.... :D

lslaew
29-11-2016, 09:28 AM
Bro, do you mean can smoke with WL somewhere in da hse?! Please say yes....

Yes haha she offered me the cigarette