PDA

View Full Version : Who is Johnn, bedokmassage, power69, Thomasdelarue?

genos
05-11-2016, 08:10 PM
And what is his motive? Been seeing this few accounts posting in almost all the threads in here and can clearly see that he is subtlely pushing a few joints in his posts. They are obviously the same person because the writing style is the same and his replies are usually no head no tail. So is he an okt pushing for his own joints and tries to avoid advertising fees by piggybacking on other ppl threads?

spicyroll
05-11-2016, 08:14 PM
No idea cos i don't track anybody nor do i see any need to..just my own self-contained opinion.

GR888
05-11-2016, 09:02 PM
TS, the best way to deal with it is to just ignore & fuck it.
If people cannot make themselves clear in their posts then it's their problem.
No need for us to agonize over it.

massboy
05-11-2016, 10:28 PM
And what is his motive? Been seeing this few accounts posting in almost all the threads in here and can clearly see that he is subtlely pushing a few joints in his posts. They are obviously the same person because the writing style is the same and his replies are usually no head no tail. So is he an okt pushing for his own joints and tries to avoid advertising fees by piggybacking on other ppl threads?

U kenna zap by them??

Their point is high!!! But true that their reply I really dont understand too.
Hahaha

sinpaokong
05-11-2016, 11:13 PM
Someone has already pointed out in a previous thread that these four characters are likely to be the same person. They seem to have something to say in practically every thread and situation, including av raids. So I am just wondering if they are acting undercover or that they have first hand knowledge of the raids as some OKTS with connections do.

Safest thing to do is to avoid giving away details in the open threads and not to provide any info to them via PM.

Talking about being zapped. I kenna left, right and centre but who cares about the points? What value do they bring?

thomasdelaruue
05-11-2016, 11:26 PM
i dont need yr info n pm.

thomasdelaruue
05-11-2016, 11:28 PM
i dont need yr pm, nor info.
I go budget masg only, $50, two hr.
I am here since delphi forum. All sick of
Info ,here there got gal can fuck.

genos
06-11-2016, 01:24 AM
Thanks for clarifying. And what about Johnn, bedokmassage and power69? Do u speak for all of them?

genos
06-11-2016, 01:25 AM
Someone has already pointed out in a previous thread that these four characters are likely to be the same person. They seem to have something to say in practically every thread and situation, including av raids. So I am just wondering if they are acting undercover or that they have first hand knowledge of the raids as some OKTS with connections do.

Safest thing to do is to avoid giving away details in the open threads and not to provide any info to them via PM.

Talking about being zapped. I kenna left, right and centre but who cares about the points? What value do they bring?

Good point. Probably shd change my title to "beware of Johnn and avoid giving too much info to him"

Mmind
06-11-2016, 02:52 AM
I post before liao la ,all is the same person.This OKT post a lot of ads at local free website.I can pm you all his number.But here he hijack people thread and keep on promote for same people(but making of this website but never pay)I don't understand the point go up so fast

Brogary
06-11-2016, 03:17 AM
Even the way they type on the forum. Almost the same. Short sentences which are not understandable some of the times

scotttmd
06-11-2016, 08:18 AM

Likewise, I think most of us dun need your info too as they are all fat old hags, and we don't need your "advice" as nobody understands your English as well. So do us a favor and stop pushing your old hags in other people's thread. Much appreciated

salamander
06-11-2016, 08:29 AM
This guy has at least 6 nicks. One that is seldom used by him now is nokia6i00. He is actively promoting Amy of Grandlink. Any bros tried her before? Good or not?

scotttmd
06-11-2016, 08:38 AM
This guy has at least 6 nicks. One that is seldom used by him now is nokia6i00. He is actively promoting Amy of Grandlink. Any bros tried her before? Good or not?

Doubt so. From all his past sharing, it's mostly old grannies. Unless you have a thing for those kind.

mePoke
06-11-2016, 08:47 AM
I post before liao la ,all is the same person.This OKT post a lot of ads at local free website.I can pm you all his number.But here he hijack people thread and keep on promote for same people(but making of this website but never pay)I don't understand the point go up so fast

Those nicks have been active at "points exchange" threads over the past 2-3 weeks.

All my puzzle/treasure hunt threads were deleted because the last and most recent thread depict a place which is strolling distance to his base op.

There is a very very new nick alphastar, with 200+ pts, that is promoting Amy over at the local massage section.

alkz
06-11-2016, 10:13 AM
Doubt so. From all his past sharing, it's mostly old grannies. Unless you have a thing for those kind.

During her younger times, she was sexy and her boobs really big . i visited her years ago. she put up alot of weight..

alkz
06-11-2016, 10:14 AM
sorry was referring Amy from grandlink

SAFFRONnation
06-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Thats a nice kind attitude by spicy 😉

For bros who just can't get over their incomprehensible English - the SOLUTION is simple : put these nicks on your "IGNORE LIST" as boss suggested.

Enjoy SBF Sunday 👍

No idea cos i don't track anybody nor do i see any need to..just my own self-contained opinion.

thomasdelaruue
06-11-2016, 01:58 PM
During her younger times, she was sexy and her boobs really big . i visited her years ago. she put up alot of weight..

yes amy is good , since bishan bomb shelter.
36dd, real bouncy bouncy

alkz
06-11-2016, 02:08 PM
But now she put on alot of weight not my type anymore
. I remembered my first time with her at bishan bomb shelter, she was slim like those sexy ah lian housewife, blew me like hell and I use rapid mode to fcuk her in missionary mode till she cant take it. those were the times........

thomasdelaruue
06-11-2016, 02:23 PM
thk for sharing yr past experience,
There was other at bishan ,u try??
Together with amy was..
san san, carol, cherry, irene.
Apple hc, bishan

alkz
06-11-2016, 02:27 PM
Never try before.......where are they now? PM

thomasdelaruue
06-11-2016, 02:38 PM

ok i ask amy now.

bababoo
07-11-2016, 12:15 AM

Fully agree with you

thomasdelaruue
07-11-2016, 12:54 AM

u helping me give ctc??
Amy 2p,m... 12am
Home base mssage east side

thomasdelaruue
07-11-2016, 01:00 AM
Likewise, I think most of us dun need your info too as they are all fat old hags, and we don't need your "advice" as nobody understands your English as well. So do us a favor and stop pushing your old hags in other people's thread. Much appreciated

u angmo kia? Dont understand chinese version?

BADDDman
07-11-2016, 06:02 PM
In all fairness - some Chinese version of your ENGLAND is hard to understand - coz readers must learn to read in Between lines + read sentence from Right to Left ... that's a Skillset very few possess 😱

thomasdelaruue
07-11-2016, 09:10 PM
use hp to type, u use office computer??

13Prince
07-11-2016, 11:45 PM

which thread is "they" pushing??

13Prince
07-11-2016, 11:50 PM

WTF! 6 nicks for what???

Mmind
08-11-2016, 03:25 AM
Samster(B) stand for what?

Ipkiss
08-11-2016, 08:28 AM
Finally someone has decided to say something about this. From what I know, this guy is indeed pushing a few girls and getting a cut from them. The contact that he gives you is actually his own and he will inform the girl of the booking which is done through him. It would seem that this actually helps the girl in her business but he actually pushes his way so that the girl only takes customers from his booking. I don't even know what to describe this. He is not an okt, but he forces his way on taking a cut from the girls and he is also cheapskate enough to not pay for advertising and hijack other threads to push for the girls.

I am glad to see that Johnn and the Thomas account has been blacklisted/banned. But boss, there are still few other accounts under this person that is active. TS has already pointed this out.

mePoke
08-11-2016, 08:37 AM

Got up at 7.00 a.m and the sun :) is already out after yesterday gloom.

My guess that it is Banned or Blocked.

The nicks, thomasdelaruue and johnn, are not deleted since the profile can still be viewed.

Got the minimum 40 points but no power !!!. Even if can login, probably cannot post anymore.

Remaining nicks are power69, thomasdelarue, bedokmassage, ..... etc still got power.

sinpaokong
08-11-2016, 09:29 AM
WTF! 6 nicks for what???

To sabo people and cause havoc! And also to promote Hanis, Amy, etc......:mad::mad::mad:

spicyroll
08-11-2016, 10:25 AM
Thats a nice kind attitude by spicy 😉

For bros who just can't get over their incomprehensible English - the SOLUTION is simple : put these nicks on your "IGNORE LIST" as boss suggested.

Enjoy SBF Sunday 👍
Thanks. I'm only here for myself. Whoever has more than how many nicks lah, promote which mp or ml..blah blah blah...i really don't see why anyone should feel troubled or burdened..you mind your own biz, i mind mine, they mind theirs.. we're all here to play..n find more playgrounds..lets just put aside all this differences..n hv fun together or by ourselves. Cheers to all bros!!

BADDDman
08-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Great Sammyboy attitude spicyroll 👌

max_priest
08-11-2016, 01:24 PM

Their journey in SBF regretfully have ended here (banned) ... The prefix "B" denotes "Banned" and they have been stripped off their power ... However this member still could operate SBF with his last nick which is still intact ... ;)

spitfire71
08-11-2016, 01:41 PM
Their journey in SBF regretfully have ended here (banned) ... The prefix "B" denotes "Banned" and they have been stripped off their power ... However this member still could operate SBF with his last nick which is still intact ... ;)

Bro, who is the last member left standing? ;)

genos
08-11-2016, 02:00 PM

Bedokmassage is still alive as well as power69.

Anyways, I did receive a few PMs that confirmed my suspicon. It was said that he is indeed advertising for the few girls on random threads to avoid paying advertising. The ctc that he gives out is actually his own number and then he informs the ladies of the booking. He is pestering the girls to let him take over all bookings and then takes a cut out of it and slowly trying to control their flow of customers.

silverstrike
08-11-2016, 02:06 PM

Though it is a Banned the question now is : Is this a temporary or a permanent ban .

silverstrike
08-11-2016, 02:07 PM

Bro please lah don't be lazy . The answer is in this thread. :)

JAMESLEE22
08-11-2016, 03:40 PM
Oic.. Not me

SUNRISERYOKO
08-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Sounds like a HARSH punishment for the nicks by Mod....? 😨

max_priest
09-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Sounds like a HARSH punishment for the nicks by Mod....? ��

This is not harsh at all as SBF has left one nick of his intact. He therefore can still operate within SBF with this last nick.

Though it is a Banned the question now is : Is this a temporary or a permanent ban .

They're permanently banned as these are phantom members (clones) which SBF wanna eradicate since day one! If u guys come across any suspected clone, do inform boss Sammy ... :D

SUNRISERYOKO
09-11-2016, 01:21 PM
Certainly majority of samsters respect BOSS + MOD final decision....

In all fairness, not all Johnn + thomas posts are advertising per se.

I noticed some of their posts are fairly insightful of Oldie Goldie days of cheonging.....:)

This is not harsh at all as SBF has left one nick of his intact. He therefore can still operate within SBF with this last nick.

They're permanently banned as these are phantom members (clones) which SBF wanna eradicate since day one! If u guys come across any suspected clone, do inform boss Sammy ... :D

SAFFRONnation
09-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Max seniorita

Thanks for clarifying...i believe 2 remaining nicks are intact 🤔

Mmind
09-11-2016, 06:07 PM
Max seniorita

Thanks for clarifying...i believe 2 remaining nicks are intact 🤔
The other two nick need to under monitor

silverstrike
09-11-2016, 09:17 PM

The other 2 nicks appear in the title of this thread . :p ;)

max_priest
09-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Certainly majority of samsters respect BOSS + MOD final decision....

In all fairness, not all Johnn + thomas posts are advertising per se.

I noticed some of their posts are fairly insightful of Oldie Goldie days of cheonging.....:)

Don't get me wrong as I do not have a hand in eradicating them ... I wasn't the one who tipped off Boss/Mod ... and neither do I give a damn if he (or they) is advertising certain MLs for his own benefit ... I was merely clarifying to certain less savvy samsters what has actually happened to this member and his clones per se ... :)

The bone of contention was not whether he has contributed but SBF cannot condone member setting up clones for whatever reason(s) ...

13Prince
09-11-2016, 10:54 PM
The other 2 nicks appear in the title of this thread . :p ;)

How can this person be having so many nicks and login to SBF at the same time and clock on so much posts??:confused:

genos
09-11-2016, 10:57 PM
How can this person be having so many nicks and login to SBF at the same time and clock on so much posts??:confused:

If you are doing this for a living, I am sure you will find a way. Don't forget that it is not uncommon for okt to own a few phones.

Keima
10-11-2016, 02:47 AM
If you are doing this for a living, I am sure you will find a way. Don't forget that it is not uncommon for okt to own a few phones.

I noticed a certain new OKT account in the Local Massage Dome posted 35 times in one day to up his ML threads... :rolleyes::)

genos
10-11-2016, 07:35 AM
I noticed a certain new OKT account in the Local Massage Dome posted 35 times in one day to up his ML threads... :rolleyes::)

R u referring to the one who will post photo of the girl big big and followed by a very short description of the girl? Uses many different nick and all under moderation. Vaguely remember one of them is hosay.

Keima
10-11-2016, 12:15 PM
R u referring to the one who will post photo of the girl big big and followed by a very short description of the girl? Uses many different nick and all under moderation. Vaguely remember one of them is hosay.

Nono.. that's a different issue altogether...

The one I'm referring to promotes Amy ex-Grandlink and a few other familiar ladies. Heard in another thread that it's yet another clone account, though its a paid advertising one.

SAFFRONnation
10-11-2016, 04:57 PM
Max senior clarifications are very clear. Thank u for stating SBF Forum rules once more for benefit of members 👍

Don't get me wrong as I do not have a hand in eradicating them ... I wasn't the one who tipped off Boss/Mod ... and neither do I give a damn if he (or they) is advertising certain MLs for his own benefit ... I was merely clarifying to certain less savvy samsters what has actually happened to this member and his clones per se ... :)

The bone of contention was not whether he has contributed but SBF cannot condone member setting up clones for whatever reason(s) ...

max_priest
10-11-2016, 11:52 PM
Max senior clarifications are very clear. Thank u for stating SBF Forum rules once more for benefit of members ��

My pleasure, bro ... ;)

13Prince
11-11-2016, 02:31 AM

The one I'm referring to promotes Amy ex-Grandlink and a few other familiar ladies. Heard in another thread that it's yet another clone account, though its a paid advertising one.

I believe you can post 1000 times per day as long as it's a paid advertising.

These multiples clone accounts are not paying and is now being banned.

Mmind
12-11-2016, 04:22 PM

You refer to alphastar in local massage,no la different person.Owen10 maybe belong to this group of nick

ShittyAss
12-11-2016, 08:33 PM
You refer to alphastar in local massage,no la different person.Owen10 maybe belong to this group of nick

Owen10 never spam around lah...he is one old timer who also semi retired. There are lots of spammers around calling the kettle black.

SAFFRONnation
12-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Totally agreed w bro SA - there are still plenty of good fellos around 👍

Owen10 never spam around lah...he is one old timer who also semi retired. There are lots of spammers around calling the kettle black.

max_priest
13-11-2016, 01:33 AM
The other two nick need to under monitor

You mean Bedokmassage? He is busy in action at the zap free point exchange thread ... :D

uwtf
13-11-2016, 03:24 AM
I use to exchange point but I had stopped,no point waste time for this,what is the use of all this point?Is that good for promoting someone or can place free adv

S.B.Y.1
13-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Max senior clarifications are very clear. Thank u for stating SBF Forum rules once more for benefit of members ��

Mas Max is an advisory member to SBF Statute Board.:D. :p

Owen10 maybe belong to this group of nick

Mas Owen10 is more of a bola fan.

Pak's fully agree.

SAFFRONnation
13-11-2016, 05:49 PM
SBY Pak - thanks for your insightful knowledge + experience 👍

Pak's fully agree.

max_priest
13-11-2016, 10:36 PM

Pak's fully agree.

Pak, how's the going so far? Long time no hear! :)

Just learned that the clone, Power69 has been eliminated too ...

I could vouch that fellow samsters, Owen10 is a genuine chonster ...

wittyman
13-11-2016, 10:56 PM
good to see all 4 removed ... I think he/she has other id here :D

SAFFRONnation
14-11-2016, 10:50 AM
Max seniorita

Good Day - Any idea what triggered the latest action by MOD ?

sianren
14-11-2016, 11:22 AM

Owen10 is a sure cheongster...:p

vanram
14-11-2016, 12:02 PM

Pak's fully agree.

Owen10 is a sure cheongster...:p

I agree with Pak, sianren and the rest. Owen10 is a cheongster.

max_priest
14-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Max seniorita

Good Day - Any idea what triggered the latest action by MOD ?

Bedokmassage, power69, and the other 2 clones are not the real master ... SBF has left the master intact after eliminating his clones. The intent is, you can only have one nick per member ideally ... ;)

bagusman81
14-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Bedokmassage, power69, and the other 2 clones are not the real master ... SBF has left the master intact after eliminating his clones. The intent is, you can only have one nick per member ideally ... ;)

In this case, who is the master? :confused:

Is he a paid advertiser then?

silverstrike
14-11-2016, 09:22 PM
To all TS intelligence gathering exercise is now in progress.

genos
14-11-2016, 09:36 PM
What is the master account? If the writing style is the same, then shouldn't be too hard to spot. But I guess johnn is lying low for now.

CoCK ShoCk
14-11-2016, 10:53 PM
In this case, who is the master? :confused:

We are the Pay Masters to great bongs.

Massage9988
15-11-2016, 04:45 AM
What is the master account? If the writing style is the same, then shouldn't be too hard to spot. But I guess johnn is lying low for now.
You did a good job,but very fast will be back

TwinTowers
15-11-2016, 06:44 PM
Just need to enjoy the fucks.

S.B.Y.1
15-11-2016, 08:05 PM

Pak is doing fine always.;)

SUNRISERYOKO
15-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Bro Twin i love your stance...😍

if every samster like u there shall be PEACE + LOVE - not a single war 💚💙💛💜💟

Just need to enjoy the fucks.

cabayasi
16-11-2016, 01:38 PM
To all TS intelligence gathering exercise is now in progress.

Return 12 strike, thanks

BADDDman
17-11-2016, 07:18 PM
21 missiles delivered - Pak Seniorita 🙏

Pak is doing fine always.;)

SAFFRONnation
18-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Welcome to SBF VN anh - we are still missing our S'pore Johnn....😴😪🤕

iam john

đánh bài kiếm tiền online (https://sieunhacai.net/huong-dan-danh-bai-online-an-tien-that-tai-casino-uy-tin-2016/);
danh bai an tien qua mang (https://sieunhacai.net/huong-dan-danh-bai-online-an-tien-that-tai-casino-uy-tin-2016/);

sinpaokong
18-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Ya, John and Johnn. Sound same, same but not same!

S.B.Y.1
20-11-2016, 02:18 PM
we are still missing our S'pore Johnn....😴😪🤕

Pak loves roti John at Taman Serasi Botanic Garden back in the early 80s :p

SUNRISERYOKO
20-11-2016, 04:28 PM
this section is getting seriously quiet.....without the likes of Johnn etc :(

F22x
21-11-2016, 01:49 PM
clone or not , but J and P69 very helpful and informative ... got to admit :p

SAFFRONnation
21-11-2016, 05:17 PM
Agreed Johnn old timer "laojiao" knows much of old time cheonging - putting many of us to shame + happy tears....😢😢😢

Massage9988
28-02-2017, 01:57 PM

Now he back as localla

MISSI
28-02-2017, 02:58 PM
Yoh Pak that Roti John is truly good....👌

Pak loves roti John at Taman Serasi Botanic Garden back in the early 80s :p

genos
01-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Now he back as localla

And chukeliang as well

BADDDman
01-03-2017, 01:14 PM
thanks to TS - they are now even more popular than Tiagong #1 JOHN B A S S...:eek:

And chukeliang as well

F22x
02-03-2017, 11:55 AM
And chukeliang as well

yes ... same style .... thanks

Loveandy
30-03-2017, 03:29 AM
yes ... same style .... thanks

He is OKT given out contact.You did not ask contact from him and he not the TS he is given out contact.