PDA

View Full Version : ♡ sugar daddy ♡

elynnxx
05-11-2016, 03:06 PM
Hi there,
Looking for a nice SD who can help me out ~ Preferably long term.
About me:
Elynn, 21, Local Chinese, Student
160cm, 48kg
Expectations:
Looking to meet once a week, seeking allowance of 3K.

Preferably looking for aged 35-50, Marital status is not important.
Pm me with a short intro with your offer and some expectations and we can discuss more!

email: [email protected]

Please, don't hit me up with offers for one night or one shot whatsoever, I am not interested.
Thank you! ♡

masterwanker
06-11-2016, 09:31 PM
What are your boobs size ?

thomas888
07-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Hi there,

wow, 750 per meet , more expensive than my lawyer

Please be more realistic if you want some one to help you

samster maybe tiko but not carrot

Just my 2 cents

Giansex
07-11-2016, 07:17 AM
wow, 750 per meet , more expensive than my lawyer

Please be more realistic if you want some one to help you

samster maybe tiko but not carrot

Just my 2 cents

1 meetup $750..can book 2 local fl liao..

aniceguy
11-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Hi there,
About me:
160cm, 48kg
Expectations:

Pm me with a short intro with your offer and some expectations and we can discuss more!

Please, don't hit me up with offers for one night or one shot whatsoever, I am not interested.
Thank you! ♡

Good Luck:)

elynnxx
12-11-2016, 03:56 AM
Good Luck:)

Thank you ~~ :-)

elynnxx
28-11-2016, 04:53 AM
bump 🙂
apologies to the bros I failed to reply. I had met someone I thought could be a potentially nice sd, however things didn't go as planned and sadly he seemingly turned out to be a scammer, and a waste of my time. 😕

Anyway, I must stress again that I'm not looking for one/ two time things, I appreciate your interest but if you're looking for temporary enjoyment please take your attention elsewhere! thank you 🙂

aniceguy
28-11-2016, 02:32 PM
bump ��
apologies to the bros I failed to reply. I had met someone I thought could be a potentially nice sd, however things didn't go as planned and sadly he seemingly turned out to be a scammer, and a waste of my time. ��

Anyway, I must stress again that I'm not looking for one/ two time things, I appreciate your interest but if you're looking for temporary enjoyment please take your attention elsewhere! thank you ��

Why you guys like that, she just a gal that need our help...can't afford than don't waste her time please.

BroRelax
28-11-2016, 09:39 PM
Hi TS, I can accept your asking and i fit all your requirements. If you are fair skin and boob size C cup above, i will be very keen.

PM me if you meet my criteria.

elynnxx
29-11-2016, 07:42 PM
To the bros & sis asking me to share this timewaster's details, don't worry! I've decided to give him a few more days, If I still don't hear anything by end of this week I will do so :-)

Sen5eS
30-11-2016, 09:29 AM
hehe Scammer SD ? lookin forward to the big reveal :D

elynnxx
03-12-2016, 10:13 AM
Okay, I regret that I have to resort to this, sorry but I did give you ample time to reply ~

The story: He saw my post on the forum, emailed me. Hit it off with small talk at first, and decided to meet up. However 1st meetup was to be at his place (due to discretion) and he wired me a portion of said allowance before the meet up just for my assurance, and passed me the remaining (for one meetup) the moment I went to meet him. That made me trust him a little more.
Second time; meetup at a hotel ~ I let my guard down (my biggest mistake) and didn't ask for the cash upfront, and right before he left, he told me that he'd only brought half of the supposed amount, because HE LENT HIS FRIEND MONEY WHEN HE WAS ON THE WAY TO MEET ME LOL. but he would transfer remaining to me. Told him I'd accompany him to withdraw on the spot, but he said he left the card at home (?) He gave lots of excuses anyways. Already dubious, but no idea what I should have done at that time. And so, long story short, he disappeared after that.

So here's as much as I know about this guy. Sisters who are in search of SDs here do look out for this guy and don't make the same mistake (of trusting him) as me 🙂
Name: Jay
Wechat: Cksj1982
Kik: Cksj1982
Appearance: Height about 158 (but will claim he is 170 or so), Quite stubby. A little bit of protruding teeth. Will usually wear a waistpouch, and some velcro strap sandals.
Other: Wife & two kids.
Usually will get you to meet up on weekend nights when his wife is away, other wise meetup at hotel.
Address — 470A Upper Serangoon Crescent.

In my life of being an SB I ever did have a lovely SD before, who was nice, caring and really sincere, sadly things had to end due to circumstances. Guess I can't expect everyone to be the same.

**Due to this incident I will have to be stricter on the cash payments during meetups, please do understand**
P/S bros please be nice and don't bash me and stuff, I think its alrdy hard for me as it is hahaha 🙂

Good day! :-)

elynnxx
03-12-2016, 10:22 AM
P/S Thank you all for the kind emails, once again apologies to those I didn't reply! For a heads up, I won't be replying to those who's email just states 'lets meetup sms me 9xxxxxx'/ 'whatsapp me 9xxxxxx'/ 'i'm interested my wechat is xxxx', please do at least provide a short introduction of yourself e.g your age, height, job, expectations for me and your kinks etc 😉

Thanks! 🙂

iceage
03-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Okay, I regret that I have to resort to this, sorry but I did give you ample time to reply ~

And so, long story short, he disappeared after that.

Disappeared after that. Did he move? You got his home address right?

loneyheart
03-12-2016, 11:23 AM
So how much in total he gave u for 2 meet up ?

elynnxx
03-12-2016, 01:14 PM
Disappeared after that. Did he move? You got his home address right?

Hi bro, Yes I do, but I was contemplating if its a nice idea to just use that to my advantage, after all he claims to be living with his wife and two kids. 😶

CumExplorer
03-12-2016, 05:58 PM
sbsd sage begins .... take care sis

just dont think that is his real home address :D

aniceguy
05-12-2016, 10:08 AM

The story: He saw my post on the forum, emailed me. Hit it off with small talk at first, and decided to meet up. However 1st meetup was to be at his place (due to discretion) and he wired me a portion of said allowance before the meet up just for my assurance, and passed me the remaining (for one meetup) the moment I went to meet him. That made me trust him a little more.
Second time; meetup at a hotel ~ I let my guard down (my biggest mistake) and didn't ask for the cash upfront, and right before he left, he told me that he'd only brought half of the supposed amount, because HE LENT HIS FRIEND MONEY WHEN HE WAS ON THE WAY TO MEET ME LOL. but he would transfer remaining to me. Told him I'd accompany him to withdraw on the spot, but he said he left the card at home (?) He gave lots of excuses anyways. Already dubious, but no idea what I should have done at that time. And so, long story short, he disappeared after that.

So here's as much as I know about this guy. Sisters who are in search of SDs here do look out for this guy and don't make the same mistake (of trusting him) as me ��
Appearance: Height about 158 (but will claim he is 170 or so), Quite stubby. A little bit of protruding teeth. Will usually wear a waistpouch, and some velcro strap sandals.
Usually will get you to meet up on weekend nights when his wife is away, other wise meetup at hotel.

In my life of being an SB I ever did have a lovely SD before, who was nice, caring and really sincere, sadly things had to end due to circumstances. Guess I can't expect everyone to be the same.

**Due to this incident I will have to be stricter on the cash payments during meetups, please do understand**
P/S bros please be nice and don't bash me and stuff, I think its alrdy hard for me as it is hahaha ��

Is he a SBF member? What is his nick so that all SB can know.

What unit he stay at 470A Upper Serangoon Crescent?

jason19870313
05-12-2016, 10:25 AM
How much he paid 2 times

jason19870313
05-12-2016, 10:27 AM
Hi there,
About me:
160cm, 48kg
Expectations:

Thank you! ♡
C cup..

?

Islands
05-12-2016, 11:55 PM

So here's as much as I know about this guy. Sisters who are in search of SDs here do look out for this guy and don't make the same mistake (of trusting him) as me 🙂

P/S bros please be nice and don't bash me and stuff, I think its alrdy hard for me as it is hahaha 🙂

Sad to hear such thing happened. And good luck to your search

sacs
06-12-2016, 10:20 PM
R u syaing that he paid u per time meet up to have sex?

Archerguard
07-12-2016, 02:04 PM
4 meetups $3k
1 meetup $750

2 meetups with one half paid = $750 + $375

little sis. you gotten over a thousand dollars overall.. not really that bad especially you are safe and sound now.. just be more careful the next transactions that took place..

move on and take care! :)

acedreamer
07-12-2016, 02:13 PM
Same thoughts too. Will be bad if ts you didnt get paid at all.

Belt
08-12-2016, 02:27 PM
Same thoughts too. Will be bad if ts you didnt get paid at all.

i think ts already get paid at least once, maybe just not the amount agreed

TS take care, remember delivery on cash :D

Dianyu
08-12-2016, 03:00 PM
I will pay you $1k per month, with unlimited shot meet once per week. So is $250 per time.

warped82
08-12-2016, 06:42 PM
I will pay you $1k per month, with unlimited shot meet once per week. So is $250 per time.

lol. Then I will up the offer to 1.5K per month. Honestly, at the going rate 1K any look is a steal...

iceage
08-12-2016, 11:27 PM

lol. Then I will up the offer to 1.5K per month. Honestly, at the going rate 1K any look is a steal...

TS already stated $3K. Pasar malam sales now?

ignition
08-12-2016, 11:43 PM
TS already stated $3K. Now pasar malam sales now?

trolololol. chuckled a bit when i read these.

elynnxx
09-12-2016, 02:16 AM
TS already stated $3K. Now pasar malam sales now?

Haha. Thanks bro for helping me 说出心里话 😂

elynnxx
09-12-2016, 02:17 AM
Thanks all for the concern, will take note to be even more careful in future!

cupid
09-12-2016, 10:30 AM
TS already stated $3K. Pasar malam sales now?

bro in real Pasar malam sales the price is similar, not cheap hehe :D

cupid
09-12-2016, 10:32 AM
Thanks all for the concern, will take note to be even more careful in future!

sis be careful and also have fun :D

have a great weekend :D

Piper888
12-12-2016, 02:51 AM
Babe did you try the SA app/site? I found my 2 SDs there. Less jokers over there because everyone is serious about finding a good SB/SD.
I had a few people trying to be funny and see your story about the scammer is freaky. Please don't do meetups so casually. I'm just thankful and lucky that I met good and nice SDs. Good luck! ;)

aniceguy
14-12-2016, 01:52 PM
Babe did you try the SA app/site? I found my 2 SDs there. Less jokers over there because everyone is serious about finding a good SB/SD.
I had a few people trying to be funny and see your story about the scammer is freaky. Please don't do meetups so casually. I'm just thankful and lucky that I met good and nice SDs. Good luck! ;)

What app is that?

SimplyUnperfect
15-12-2016, 12:21 AM
What app is that?

Hi bro my humble 6 pts :)

acedreamer
15-12-2016, 02:00 PM
What app is that?

That is a sugar dad and babe arrangement website where guy has to pay a subscription to arrange with the girls over there. Its free for girls to join though.

aniceguy
15-12-2016, 03:13 PM
That is a sugar dad and babe arrangement website where guy has to pay a subscription to arrange with the girls over there. Its free for girls to join though.

Is good that you can provide the link so that the gals have option to find SD.

Lookgood
15-12-2016, 05:44 PM
Is good that you can provide the link so that the gals have option to find SD.

Good Idea.

elynnxx
15-12-2016, 07:53 PM
Good Idea.

Hi i believe she is referring to seekingarrangement? :)

iceage
15-12-2016, 10:35 PM
Hi i believe she is referring to seekingarrangement? :)

Thot some SB complaint about seekingarrangement site too? Every site has its fair share of troll, scam, etc. Stay safe and be alert when u meet anyone.

SimplyUnperfect
16-12-2016, 12:20 AM
Good Idea.

Thxs bro fav returned :)

jason19870313
16-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Thot some SB complaint about seekingarrangement site too? Every site has its fair share of troll, scam, etc. Stay safe and be alert when u meet anyone.

seek arrangement?

sweety_gal_swee
16-12-2016, 05:25 PM
seek arrangement?

What is that?

SimplyUnperfect
17-12-2016, 12:30 AM
What is that?

Fav return thxs :)

elynnxx
19-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Hi, looks like my relationship with my sd has ended for real, so here I am again.

I will be reposting the details right here! Hopefully able to find someone to click with ~

I'm looking for a nice SD who can help me out!
About me:
160cm, 48kg
Expectations:
Looking to meet 4 times a month, seeking allowance of 3K.
Of course, we can negotiate allowance with the number of meet ups.

Preferably looking for aged 40 and up, Marital status is not important.

Thank you! ♡

jabwemet
19-05-2017, 10:49 PM
Did u defund your previous SD here or from seeking arrangement?

elynnxx
20-05-2017, 01:59 AM
Thanks to the kind bros pming me. I am fine, this fake "SD" i mentioned in my initial post VS the second post are two different people. I have been happy with the second one however we ended due to his personal reasons. So yep :)

andylin
23-05-2017, 03:52 PM

I don't support scammers Too! But upfront cash payment sounds like selling Liao leh babe. Hmmmmm

elynnxx
24-05-2017, 03:31 AM
I don't support scammers Too! But upfront cash payment sounds like selling Liao leh babe. Hmmmmm

Haha what you mean bro? I got to do that to protect myself now leh.. :o

sequence79
24-05-2017, 10:29 PM
should pay before doing anything.

elynnxx
25-05-2017, 12:21 PM
today I received a very interesting email, asking me to be a domme to submissive men ~~ HAHA
I'd like to share that I'm more of the submissive kind than a domme... I do enjoy a little dominance from my partner :p

Any domme daddies out there?

Lookgood
25-05-2017, 01:03 PM
today I received a very interesting email, asking me to be a domme to submissive men ~~ HAHA
I'd like to share that I'm more of the submissive kind than a domme... I do enjoy a little dominance from my partner :p

Any domme daddies out there?

????:):)::)

cataramp
26-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Boh pic ah???

elynnxx
27-05-2017, 08:42 AM
hi bros! this is about to get lengthy...
there are some who asked a few relevant questions to my points below.. so here's a little more of what I can offer fyi..

;;companionship apart from said agreement. yes, we can definitely go out for meals, dates etc if you are comfortable with it :)
drama free. this is one of the main points i have to stress in our to-be relationship. after all we're in this to have fun and build a positive relationship, not give ourselves more stress ~

to those PM-ing me ONLY your number and expecting me to whatsapp your ghost mobile...
no, i do not have a spare mobile for this and i will not be taking time to get answers that should've been laid from the start..

to the bros who left me detailed messages, thanks for your patience and time! i appreciate those who at least introduced themselves and provided more information, e.g expectations, allowance.. I like a straightforward man. however i do not appreciate a snobby man.. i do acknowledge you are the paymaster here but without the mutual respect nothing could work out, yes?

looking for the right one is already hard as it is, lets not make it any harder for each other :)

cheers bros!

elynnxx
27-05-2017, 08:48 AM
P/S if you actually are interested and do decide to drop me a mail/PM.. let me know a little more, what you expect from me, what you can offer (apart from allowance), your personal preferences (sexual/nonsexual) and We can see if we're able to match each other requirements.
definitely I will share with you more about myself if I'm into you!

xx

AmeShin
27-05-2017, 09:19 AM
Wow a submissive
Nice sia

Support
Free bump

I am a domme
But Too bad the expected allowance is far too high for me to sustain

elynnxx
27-05-2017, 09:56 AM
Wow a submissive
Nice sia

Support
Free bump

I am a domme

thanks for the bump bro.. 😀

ApacheOne
28-05-2017, 02:33 AM
Her message sometime quite fierce but submissive ...
Even no pic I oredi interested. but same problem ... allowance so high.
Wow a submissive
Nice sia

I am a domme

Lookgood
29-05-2017, 11:49 AM
P/S if you actually are interested and do decide to drop me a mail/PM.. let me know a little more, what you expect from me, what you can offer (apart from allowance), your personal preferences (sexual/nonsexual) and We can see if we're able to match each other requirements.

xx

She is a nice girl, young and innocent, all acts are genuine.

Please respect and do not bully her.

strikeback4
29-05-2017, 12:20 PM
good luck in your find :)

Aerodime
30-05-2017, 06:54 PM

xx

Hi Sis, bumpz for you. GL in your search. :)

GeBiz
30-05-2017, 09:47 PM
Bump for you

lonelyguyforyou
01-06-2017, 01:00 PM
Hi, looks like my relationship with my sd has ended for real, so here I am again.

I will be reposting the details right here! Hopefully able to find someone to click with ~

I'm looking for a nice SD who can help me out!
About me:
160cm, 48kg
Expectations:
Looking to meet 4 times a month, seeking allowance of 3K.
Of course, we can negotiate allowance with the number of meet ups.

Preferably looking for aged 40 and up, Marital status is not important.

Thank you! ♡

Good luck on your finding:)

elynnxx
04-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Thanks bros for the bumpsss!
Search on hold for the moment.

xx

elynnxx
23-06-2017, 05:08 AM
seems like looking for a sd that truly clicks with you is harder now... :/ kind of losing hope on this lol

Anyway hi bros, am still looking out for a way to earn cash for my studies but currently not looking for a SD...
if any of you interested in hanging out with a young lady for (non-sexual) paid companionship like movies, lunch, walks, dates etc jz drop my an inbox and we can discuss furthur..

xx

lonelyguyforyou
23-06-2017, 11:46 AM
seems like looking for a sd that truly clicks with you is harder now... :/ kind of losing hope on this lol

Anyway hi bros, am still looking out for a way to earn cash for my studies but currently not looking for a SD... if any of you interested in hanging out with a young lady for (non-sexual) paid companionship like movies, lunch, walks, dates etc jz drop my an inbox and we can discuss furthur..

xx

Good luck on your finding:);)

Pleasure_empire
23-06-2017, 03:35 PM
So no more looking for SD? or do both?

reading
23-06-2017, 05:34 PM
interested in hanging out with a young lady for (non-sexual) paid companionship like movies, lunch, walks, dates etc jz drop my an inbox and we can discuss furthur..

xx

Oooo xx, good luck

elynnxx
24-06-2017, 07:43 AM
Thanks bros for the well wishes 😁

P/S Some people are really... do you not understand what is Non Sexual or just trying your luck? In case you might have a reading deficiency, please let me repeat again...
*** SD search on hold, but if interested in a Non Sexual (paid) date you can hit me up ***
I might be putting the search on hold for a month or more.
As my schedule will be slightly packed this month, and I understand seeking a quality SD takes time, i do not want to compromise and rush through with that.

Anyway..
What I can offer
- Good Conversations (depending on the topic)
- Movie buddy Food buddy Long walks buddy Etc

What I do not offer
- Sorry bro, No pic to show 😂
However people who have met me do compliment that I have above average looks, safe to say my looks will not disappoint~
- No meetup in hotel OF COURSE

Once again thanks bros for well wishes :)

xx

GeBiz
27-06-2017, 02:09 PM
Thanks bros for the well wishes ��

P/S Some people are really... do you not understand what is Non Sexual or just trying your luck? In case you might have a reading deficiency, please let me repeat again...
*** SD search on hold, but if interested in a Non Sexual (paid) date you can hit me up ***
As my schedule will be slightly packed this month, and I understand seeking a quality SD takes time, i do not want to compromise and rush through with that.

Anyway..
What I can offer

What I do not offer
- Sorry bro, No pic to show ��
However people who have met me do compliment that I have above average looks, safe to say my looks will not disappoint~

xx

Quality SD? ISO standard?

You set you requirement sky high?

Cuntworth
27-06-2017, 05:30 PM
So what the damage for a paid date???
There used to be one thread on a paid date but Somehow she Mia after some dates..

iceage
27-06-2017, 08:45 PM
So what the damage for a paid date???
There used to be one thread on a paid date but Somehow she Mia after some dates..

If you are refering to Bubblebutt? She has been given free food and lodging for 30 weeks.

Lookgood
05-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Thanks bros for the well wishes ��

Anyway..
What I can offer

What I do not offer
- Sorry bro, No pic to show ��

xx

Push......:)

Cuntworth
05-07-2017, 06:04 PM
If you are refering to Bubblebutt? She has been given free food and lodging for 30 weeks.

Meaning??? She found a SD or free chalet stay ???

iceage
05-07-2017, 06:25 PM
Meaning??? She found a SD or free chalet stay ???

https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=15895305&postcount=1

techdude
05-07-2017, 06:30 PM
This is karma. 3 years ago. I help her then she mia me. To all those who own me money or never keep your words. Remember karma.

Cuntworth
05-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Thanks for link
Nothing to say for her...

pseudonym
06-07-2017, 05:41 PM

interesting sharing bro since pic was included in that article. i recall some bros abandoned their so called dates with her without paying. not saying its right but can understand how they feel now :p

iluvjuicytits
06-07-2017, 07:53 PM

Her? She aka miss easily wet sell panties wan.

iceage
06-07-2017, 09:43 PM
interesting sharing bro since pic was included in that article. i recall some bros abandoned their so called dates with her without paying. not saying its right but can understand how they feel now :p

Some abandon their meetings with her. I know of one bro who claimed she abandoned her meeting with him (and his money).

pseudonym
07-07-2017, 12:12 PM
an example of a complicated person with multiple identities here :D

based on bros' feedback, so far we know she has different nicks for various businesses
- paid dates
- selling videos/pics
- selling panties
- what else?

checking the paid dating thread now, can see her clone posting there too. i find it very amusing :p

lonelyguyforyou
07-07-2017, 05:36 PM
Not the same gal.

bill123
08-07-2017, 08:11 AM

Sure it is her? Dated her once, Cant remember her face already. Bubblebutt was one kind of character

Lookgood
08-07-2017, 12:00 PM
Sure it is her? Dated her once, Cant remember her face already. Bubblebutt was one kind of character

Confirmed not the same gal.

Personally met Elynn few weeks back, she is not the gal mentioned by Bro Iceage.

iceage
08-07-2017, 03:29 PM

Personally met Elynn few weeks back, she is not the gal mentioned by Bro Iceage.

The girl that went to jail for 30 months is not Elynn. We are referring to another thread on paid dating provided by gargar78/Bubblebutt. Maybe you want to re-read all the posts for clarity.

Lookgood
09-07-2017, 09:45 AM
The girl that went to jail for 30 months is not Elynn. We are referring to another thread on paid dating provided by gargar78/Bubblebutt. Maybe you want to re-read all the posts for clarity.

Noted.
Sorry for the misscomm

iceage
10-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Noted.
Sorry for the misscomm

Good to clarify. Cheers.

elynnxx
13-07-2017, 03:13 PM

Thanks for clarifying for me, sometimes its quite misleading when they comment on my post like that HAHA

elynnxx
14-07-2017, 07:14 AM
Hi bros :) Just a lil update..
I've met some kind people here who were really chivalrous on the dates! No touchy touchy, just some holding hands and really nice conversations about everything. I guess we just need someone to talk to and who'll listen once in awhile.

Have to put on hold the dates for now cause I'm super caught up with other stuff. Sorry to the bros I failed to reply. To the bros asking if I'm searching for SD, I will start replying to each of you 1/2 weeks later when I can fully commit :D Once again, to save both of our times I will not be responding if you ask me to whatsapp you in the first message, or simply just lacking in introduction.

P/s If after 2 weeks later you're still interested, do drop me another (detailed) pm, and we can take it from there!

Lookgood
14-07-2017, 04:50 PM
Hi bros :) Just a lil update..
I've met some kind people here who were really chivalrous on the dates! No touchy touchy, just some holding hands and really nice conversations about everything. I guess we just need someone to talk to and who'll listen once in awhile.

Have to put on hold the dates for now cause I'm super caught up with other stuff. Sorry to the bros I failed to reply. To the bros asking if I'm searching for SD, I will start replying to each of you 1/2 weeks later when I can fully commit :D Once again, to save both of our times I will not be responding if you ask me to whatsapp you in the first message, or simply just lacking in introduction.

P/s If after 2 weeks later you're still interested, do drop me another (detailed) pm, and we can take it from there!

Good Luck..:)

jabwemet
27-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Elynn = bubblebutt?!

iceage
27-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Elynn = bubblebutt?!

No. Elynn is not Bubblebutt

elynnxx
30-07-2017, 08:53 AM
Hahaha hi bros. Interesting saga you all left under my thread :p
Firstly I'd like to clarify first that I'm not the aforementioned lady in the post!

Secondly, I'm open to searching for a sd again ~~
More about myself
160 cm. 48kg. B cup.
Fun loving.
Would love it if you love travelling and are able to take me on trips with you ~~
Looking to meet at least once a week, up to 6 times a month.
Seeking allowance from 2.8k :) Cash ONLY. Unless you want to transfer me beforehand.
We can meet up for dinner or a chat to see if we have chemistry before we proceed :)
Bros if you are looking for a one off deal you can skip me.
Also if you find my seeking allw is too high, you can skip me, please don't pm me to nego.. :)

Thanks! xx

NittoBoy
31-07-2017, 10:55 AM
up up you! good luck!

Hahaha hi bros. Interesting saga you all left under my thread :p
Firstly I'd like to clarify first that I'm not the aforementioned lady in the post!

Secondly, I'm open to searching for a sd again ~~
More about myself
160 cm. 48kg. B cup.
Fun loving.
Would love it if you love travelling and are able to take me on trips with you ~~
Looking to meet at least once a week, up to 6 times a month.
Seeking allowance from 2.8k :) Cash ONLY. Unless you want to transfer me beforehand.
We can meet up for dinner or a chat to see if we have chemistry before we proceed :)
Bros if you are looking for a one off deal you can skip me.
Also if you find my seeking allw is too high, you can skip me, please don't pm me to nego.. :)

Thanks! xx

elynnxx
25-08-2017, 02:44 AM
thanks bro ^^

elynnxx
07-09-2017, 08:46 PM
bump:) still haven't met the one ~~

jabwemet
08-09-2017, 09:00 AM
bump:) still haven't met the one ~~
Good morning!! How is that possible!???!
You seem to have a very pleasant personality

elynnxx
21-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Hi bros :)
I have yet to find the one since my previous post, so I've been on hiatus for awhile, but here I am trying my luck again... so~

I'm seeking a nice SD who can pay off my University fees for me :)
Yes, I do hold jobs but it's taking too long and getting me no where.
Monthly allowance of (At least) 2.4K allowance and meet ups of 4 times a month. Of course, We can increase the allowance in accordance to number of meetups, but this is the min.

About me:
I'm Elynn, 22, Ht 160 Wt 50, Pleasant looking.
What I can offer:
Ultimate discretion.
Companionship.
High GFE (I know its a turn off when it gets so transactional), meaning we can go for movies, lunch dates, shopping, etc apart from just being in the bedroom (if you prefer)
I give a good back rub too *wink*
Also, my timing is flexible so most of the time I would be able to accomodate to your schedule.

Who I'm looking for:
Age 30-45, marital status not important, basic groomed.

You should NOT contact me if:
You are trying to negotiate below my asking allowance.
You are looking for one shot deals, I am not interested.
You are rude, impatient and highly egoistical. (trust me I met ppl like this on the forum) I am not interested.

Please drop me an email at [email protected] with a little more info about yourself apart from your name and age. :)

P/S If you find me not replying you, its probably because you only provided me with name and age and contact number (where i will obviously not message you at).

Thanks bros!!

cengizkhan
22-11-2017, 04:50 AM
Hi bros :)
I have yet to find the one since my previous post, so I've been on hiatus for awhile, but here I am trying my luck again... so~

I'm seeking a nice SD who can pay off my University fees for me :)
Yes, I do hold jobs but it's taking too long and getting me no where.
Monthly allowance of (At least) 2.4K allowance and meet ups of 4 times a month. Of course, We can increase the allowance in accordance to number of meetups, but this is the min.

About me:
I'm Elynn, 21, Ht 160 Wt 50, Pleasant looking.
What I can offer:
Ultimate discretion.
Companionship.
High GFE (I know its a turn off when it gets so transactional), meaning we can go for movies, lunch dates, shopping, etc apart from just being in the bedroom (if you prefer)
I give a good back rub too *wink*
Also, my timing is flexible so most of the time I would be able to accomodate to your schedule.

Who I'm looking for:
Age 30-45, marital status not important, basic groomed.

You should NOT contact me if:
You are trying to negotiate below my asking allowance.
You are looking for one shot deals, I am not interested.
You are rude, impatient and highly egoistical. (trust me I met ppl like this on the forum) I am not interested.

Please drop me an email at [email protected] with a little more info about yourself apart from your name and age. :)

P/S If you find me not replying you, its probably because you only provided me with name and age and contact number (where i will obviously not message you at).

Thanks bros!!

Sis, youre still the same age even though a year have passed.

elynnxx
22-11-2017, 02:01 PM
Sis, youre still the same age even though a year have passed.

edited bro! Haha i copied and pasted from the previous one and edited some details. *ps