PDA

View Full Version : Is there true love in flower joint

ringo6668
01-11-2016, 12:49 PM
Just to share one of my encounter with FJ girl.I Have always stick to my principle going to FJ not to fall in love with them but just enjoy the company with them.At one occasion 2 months ago while I was entertaining with my clients at a FJ,i meet this 24 years old prc girl.I managed to get her wechat and that night I just hang a hundred for her.But things happen so fast,the next day she text me saying she had cook for me and bring it over for me.Actually she is just staying next to my office block.The next few days we meet and when out for lunch together.And within a weeks time we had sex already.Actually I was abit surprise as I have only spend a hundred only and she had sex with me without talking with me any terms.After that our relationship become closer,we almost meet everyday eat together and had sex at least 3 times a week.I actually did some check with my friend who frequent the FJ whether how is she doing at the FJ.She had afew offer from customer stating conditions but she turn them down.Whenever I go there she will always sit in the ktv room with me most of the time.I actually ask her to entertain her client as I don't want her to lose her customer.Eventually I go more often to her working place but still stick to my principle as iam not use to hang flowers.She ever said to me that she love me and is unconditional,i was abit touch as you dont expect unconditional love in these Joints normally.After with her 2 months she eventually goes back when her contract expired.Honestly I admit I fell for her and gave her 2k when she go back.Ever since she is back we still contact through wechat everyday.But I had never lied to her since first day iam already married.I had told her I love her but there are certain things I cant gave her and she understand.Well that's life...is fated that everyday you meet different people come into your life.Some are transitional some are forever.So just enjoy every moment of your life everyday.You never know tomorrow you meet another pretty girl again:p.Any bros out there can share your encounter if you had one.:)

PeroPero
01-11-2016, 07:15 PM
Upzzz you for the nice report about your experience in HFJ. :D

ringo6668
02-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Upzzz you for the nice report about your experience in HFJ. :D

Thank you bro for upzz:)

DTCEPL
02-11-2016, 05:12 PM
HFJs, MPs and KTVs are where you find true love, the more cash you have, the more and sweetest true love you can find. The most wealth you have, the longer true love will last!

Enjoy being loved Bro!

ramon
02-11-2016, 07:04 PM
It's nice to feel loved...but don't forget..unless you are cold enough to dump her when when she comes crying with her problems, you will feel obligated to get involved.

greatdane88
02-11-2016, 09:06 PM
i have one myself too. Hmm i felt that it was really rash like yours and same as you did. I only hang small flowers and my principle is that as long as they provide "customer service" i will hang small flowers 50-100.

eventually i knew of a veteran but i think we went too fast and soon got into disputes so frequent that i am tired of it. Issue is i made her pregnant after we broke up and she returned to her hometown so that she can keep the baby.

Till now i am still in a state of confusion since it happens not long ago.

merelyevil
02-11-2016, 11:39 PM
i have one myself too. Hmm i felt that it was really rash like yours and same as you did. I only hang small flowers and my principle is that as long as they provide "customer service" i will hang small flowers 50-100.

eventually i knew of a veteran but i think we went too fast and soon got into disputes so frequent that i am tired of it. Issue is i made her pregnant after we broke up and she returned to her hometown so that she can keep the baby.

Technically you are going to be a dad soon

sammyboyfor
03-11-2016, 02:28 AM
Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.

romidogdog
12-11-2016, 09:01 PM

You make her pregnant or someone else did it.

wells
14-11-2016, 12:40 PM
No love bro..no money no love..

What she told you is what she told to other customers..if i have 20 atms and in order to add 1 more kundo. repeating the story is not a big deal.

Wow..if She collect 2k from u, 3k,10k,4k etc from others? Love anot? Should be caring..sharing is caring!:D

laobubu
14-11-2016, 03:47 PM
HAHAHA there is no true love in this line, only money counts.

Euphoriaaa
14-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Few years ago, going to my usual ktv with my bros and all and got introduced to this girl, 22yo prc and asked me to support her one night, i said okay and she came and accompanied me sing, play dice, blah blah .

An hour in i realised how come she still in the room and never go run room and all ...
After that saw her get scolded because other customers angry that she wasn't there, and she just talked back saying, they can always get someone else, i can don't take money from them, i just want to stay in his room.

That night i gave her 100, got her number, next day she called me and told me not to have dinner as she cooked food for me and to eat with her at her workplace hall .
Fast forward 1 month, 1 week 3 times i go she come in my room sit and almost never really run room at all . Even mummy disappointed don't really want to intro her around anymore but she just dont give a f . I asked her why she like that she said she's like that, she like me means she like me.
Tried to further our relationship for a 2-3 months then she told me she need to go back alrd. Then i (stupidly back then) still asked if i can go back with her, only for her to say, whatever happens in sg, stays in sg for her. End of story.

I don't know if it's true love or what. but i know it's a story of a youngster who needs affection and a ktv girl sot sot each other. ahh good times.

sixnine696900
15-11-2016, 12:54 PM
Just to share one of my encounter with FJ girl.I Have always stick to my principle going to FJ not to fall in love with them but just enjoy the company with them.At one occasion 2 months ago while I was entertaining with my clients at a FJ,i meet this 24 years old prc girl.I managed to get her wechat and that night I just hang a hundred for her.But things happen so fast,the next day she text me saying she had cook for me and bring it over for me.Actually she is just staying next to my office block.The next few days we meet and when out for lunch together.And within a weeks time we had sex already.Actually I was abit surprise as I have only spend a hundred only and she had sex with me without talking with me any terms.After that our relationship become closer,we almost meet everyday eat together and had sex at least 3 times a week.I actually did some check with my friend who frequent the FJ whether how is she doing at the FJ.She had afew offer from customer stating conditions but she turn them down.Whenever I go there she will always sit in the ktv room with me most of the time.I actually ask her to entertain her client as I don't want her to lose her customer.Eventually I go more often to her working place but still stick to my principle as iam not use to hang flowers.She ever said to me that she love me and is unconditional,i was abit touch as you dont expect unconditional love in these Joints normally.After with her 2 months she eventually goes back when her contract expired.Honestly I admit I fell for her and gave her 2k when she go back.Ever since she is back we still contact through wechat everyday.But I had never lied to her since first day iam already married.I had told her I love her but there are certain things I cant gave her and she understand.Well that's life...is fated that everyday you meet different people come into your life.Some are transitional some are forever.So just enjoy every moment of your life everyday.You never know tomorrow you meet another pretty girl again:p.Any bros out there can share your encounter if you had one.:)

hi bro,
Yes!!!
you love her....she loves your money....if not now...sure later...money flows from you to her.
Cheers.

SoGoodAh
15-11-2016, 01:55 PM
There is but the possibilities is very slim. Because patronizers will always have the stigma that those girls love their money and not them. So there will never be real trust between the 2 of them.
From the ladies POV, most likely the guy is married and just there to have fun.

sibehchio3
15-11-2016, 03:09 PM
HAHAHA there is no true love in this line, only money counts.

Agree with you to the point.