PDA

View Full Version : My wife and her boyfriend

outtalove
01-11-2016, 11:22 AM
Disclaimer: I am bad at story-writing and am not here for points. This is fictional if you think so, true story if you believe. I just need to get this off my chest!

I am 36, an Uber driver now. Used to be a hotshot in office till the economic downturn. I drive long hours to try to cover my heavy household expenses as I have 3 kids with my wife, Dion (fictional name).

I knew Dion since our poly days and I was quite a leader in school, thats probably what attracted her to me. I was quite bulky and has a good presence.
She, on the other hand, was cute looking and very petite. Very fair with veins visible on her chest. I was her 3 rd bf.

CassiusClay
01-11-2016, 11:25 AM
Good start, support here.

outtalove
01-11-2016, 11:32 AM
Disclaimer: I am bad at story-writing and am not here for points. This is fictional if you think so, true story if you believe. I just need to get this off my chest!

We own a HDB EA which we bought 3 years ago before all shit came about. Dion is a property agent and deemed this house as a great buy during that time, so we got it. Along with the education and upbringing for the 3 boys (1,5,7 years old), the pressure to keep up with the monthly expense is tremendous. It affects my libido till I can vaguely remember when was our last sex.

Dion, is not doing that great in her sales, since having the 2nd kid. Probably her body evolved or the lack of time. She is still bringing back the dough also. SHe is the main pillar for this family now. Without her, we might be homeless and go hungry. The truth is, i NEED her financially now. Driving can bearly feed the family.

outtalove
01-11-2016, 11:44 AM

Dion is a conservative chinese lady although she had 2 other bfs before me. SHe aint virgin but i attribute it to her devout love whenever she is in a relationship. She is true to me but i know i my heart, the sex-less marriage and financial issues we have is troubling her. Her opinion of me, as her husband, whom she can look up to, is now UNIMPORTANT.

The trouble started when i noticed the drastic change in her dressing, the toning of her body and the cold shoulder she gave me sometime last year. She had always been covering up every inch of her body. As she is 1.59m, her dresses were usually too long and unsightly. Now, she don much shorter and tight skirt, flamboyant top that is generous to her deep cleavge (D cup after the child births). She hated high heels but now, most of her usual flat sole were thrown and replaced with her new collection.

Her slight flab on her tummy and thighs were gone. She does not have time to exercise. How did she do it?

Whenever I talk to her, she did not bother to reply or i became the invisible man. I felt tormented.

The worst is she started to have late viewings, tea session with clients and colleague outings. Started to get often, overseas trip to meet clients, and company trips. She will be uncontactable. There will often be heated arguments about her behaviour, till her tongue will slip on my incompetency to feed the family.

Endlessdays
01-11-2016, 11:47 AM
First camper!

xav1983
01-11-2016, 12:31 PM
First camper!

I camp before you.

Guess you didnt see me.

Endlessdays
01-11-2016, 01:12 PM
I camp before you.

Guess you didnt see me.

Guess not...
*hands over box*
Popcorn?

cardmagnet
01-11-2016, 03:40 PM
Story getting exciting, I want to know more.

Nitto
01-11-2016, 03:56 PM
Camping too :)

Giodano
01-11-2016, 04:17 PM
Please continue TS

Jademane
01-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Camping here too :)

Tougol
01-11-2016, 08:25 PM
Hope to read more.

roastduck
01-11-2016, 09:17 PM
I camp with roastduck rice and beer. :)

Quiambao
01-11-2016, 09:53 PM
I camp with roastduck rice and beer. :)

Can spare me a drumstick? :p

outtalove
02-11-2016, 01:05 AM

The last straw was earlier this year. She informed me that she is going for a 4 days trip with her friends to Krabi! It as her birthday and I planned for a simple dinner for her. I felt angry and quarrelled with her. I relented and sent her to the airport. She stopped me from sending her in after i dropped her. She was in a sundress, tube-like on top. I suspected she was bra-less. She had that glow in her face that day.........

Come the day for her to come home, i brought the kids to the airport to welcome Dion back. Waves of thais and happy looking sg came out of the belt but Dion was nowhere to be seen. We waited for an hour and calling her many times, the phone was not switched on. I panicked and worried something has gone wrong. SMSes her alot but no replies. We left the airport worried and confused. I did not know whom she went with and no idea whom to ask.

Finally at night, she msged back and said she will return tomorrow as she missed her flight. Wait at home for her.............

The next afternoon, I woke up late as it was a sunday and there she was, opening the door. Visibly tanned and non-chalant. As i laid in bed, starting to feel angry, she stripped and about to go to the bathroom, I could see the even tan. There is no bikini mark. Could she have been sun-tanning naked?

1stGold
02-11-2016, 01:40 AM
Please continue bro

SpaceWanderer
02-11-2016, 04:29 AM
Nice update TS

matyoyo
02-11-2016, 08:26 AM
Pitching my tentage.....for more..:D:p:cool:

ChuL1uXiang
02-11-2016, 11:49 AM
Camping here!

LusterMan
02-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Hope to read more.

Fanpage
02-11-2016, 05:57 PM
Good update TS

knnstung
02-11-2016, 09:22 PM
Looking forward for more updates from TS . :)

Sexaphonist
02-11-2016, 09:59 PM
Waiting for updates:)

BlackHorned
03-11-2016, 02:11 AM
Please continue

padlocked
03-11-2016, 10:35 AM
Do continue TS

Informer
03-11-2016, 10:42 AM
Support.. more updates please.

htun
03-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Camping here!

CassiusClay
03-11-2016, 12:21 PM
Camping here too!

Labesab
03-11-2016, 12:33 PM
Hope to read more.

Lennyberg
03-11-2016, 02:17 PM
Please continue

AG04AG
03-11-2016, 02:59 PM
Interesting start. But hope it not true. Because it doesn't feel good to experience it

Yardstick
03-11-2016, 03:01 PM
Rather painful for a man to know it all last if you ask me.

Socosatov
03-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Waiting for updates

YALE
03-11-2016, 06:22 PM
TS, continue please

francined69
03-11-2016, 07:25 PM
camper here too

Sen5eS
04-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Hope fer updates soon :D

Skyper
04-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Camping too

anandu
04-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Camping here too

KTVbuddy
04-11-2016, 12:39 PM
TS.. please continue updating.

sandwave
04-11-2016, 12:44 PM
Camping here too as well

outtalove
04-11-2016, 01:11 PM
Dear all, allow me to do this slowly. Have to think back. Self-professed not to be a good writer. WIll update soon.

Waterbed
04-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Dear all, allow me to do this slowly. Have to think back. Self-professed not to be a good writer. WIll update soon.

Haha slowly recall lah :D

leanmeat
04-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Waiting for updates :)

Archerguard
05-11-2016, 01:07 AM
i feel sorry for you and please stay calm.. your kids need you.. :)

chiongraw
05-11-2016, 02:57 AM
Sorry to hear that if this is true.
So u got any other plans ?

Scenarios
05-11-2016, 04:24 AM
Interesting start. But hope it not true. Because it doesn't feel good to experience it

Same thoughts here as well

outtalove
05-11-2016, 07:27 AM
Same thoughts here as well

It is not good, unlike how other Samsters whom wife-sharing posts made it out to look. I feel compelled to write down, to inject a sense of realism that ......it sucks. We, men, can play outside. Women can too in this era. Both ways, it would be opening the marriage to wounds and sufferings, or even surrendering the marriage.

outtalove
05-11-2016, 07:40 AM

Out of the blue, "Ting" went her hp. With the curtains drawn, the illumination of Dion's hp from the message is alittle blinding. I made an effort to stretch over to the other side of her bed's side table, trying to off the light of her hp but saw the highlight of the message " Dar,it was a magical we..."!

I froze! Trust me, wait till you have the opportunity of standing in the middle of a vortex and you will understand the sickening feeling! What was the other half of the message about? Who is this Ben whom sent this message? I had NEVER spotcheck her hp in my life and did not know her password. I have the biggest mystery in the world on hand and millions of questions in my mind at that very moment.

The simplest question and most difficulty to answer right now is, WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? First time in my life i FEAR so badly. Not even the moment when i knew about my retrenchment.

I had fear, anger, pain, all mixed up together. While my heart kept reminding me, Dion had been with me for nearly half my life. I need to trust her!

outtalove
05-11-2016, 08:01 AM

I got out off bed and decided to check her luggage bag for some answers. The rain shower is still running and she is taking her usual long bath. With much trepidation (I could really feel my heart pounding like it was beaten by a sledgehammer), I went on to unzip the bag. To my surprise and disappointment, she has a few more new collections of worn sundresses AND ONE lacy pink lingerie............I froze!

i am speechless

Rage started to build up. I dug further where the other half of the bags were worn clothes also. I saw a satchet of pills but certainly is NOT panadol or for gastric or common ailment you would bring for travel. What are these med for????

By now, the rage and sickening pain is building up so badly in my stomach. I went to the bathroom door where she left her clothes she just took just off now. That's how in the movies where a suspecting wife would go sniffing for perfume of the mistresses, i did the same and it was just her own. I was stupid! Until, i saw her skimpy black undergarment. There is a distinctive wet patch on it that caught my attention! Why was she wet?Is it her? I had a BAD FEELING and my suspicion grew and somehow knew what it was.My finger went to touch it. It is smooth and slippery.......I sniff it.........

Yes................Sperm!

Suprahit
05-11-2016, 08:47 AM
Nice update :)

Laolucas
05-11-2016, 08:51 AM
Bro, your writing is very good. I can feel that emotional turmoil in your words.

I seriously hope it is just a story.

tanandy
05-11-2016, 08:53 AM

I got out off bed and decided to check her luggage bag for some answers. The rain shower is still running and she is taking her usual long bath. With much trepidation (I could really feel my heart pounding like it was beaten by a sledgehammer), I went on to unzip the bag. To my surprise and disappointment, she has a few more new collections of worn sundresses AND ONE lacy pink lingerie............I froze!

i am speechless

Rage started to build up. I dug further where the other half of the bags were worn clothes also. I saw a satchet of pills but certainly is NOT panadol or for gastric or common ailment you would bring for travel. What are these med for????

By now, the rage and sickening pain is building up so badly in my stomach. I went to the bathroom door where she left her clothes she just took just off now. That's how in the movies where a suspecting wife would go sniffing for perfume of the mistresses, i did the same and it was just her own. I was stupid! Until, i saw her skimpy black undergarment. There is a distinctive wet patch on it that caught my attention! Why was she wet?Is it her? I had a BAD FEELING and my suspicion grew and somehow knew what it was.My finger went to touch it. It is smooth and slippery.......I sniff it.........

Yes................Sperm!

Fantastic writing

Tranh
05-11-2016, 09:40 AM
Nice story TS :)

outtalove
05-11-2016, 10:46 PM
DIVORCE! I must divorce this slut!This worthless piece of shit! This bitch? This person whom betrayed me,.....my 3 young children.......my family's trust.....the person whom spent the last 16years with me.......my wife........................

What will happened to my children? What will friends and relatives think of me? Why me? Alot of questions came to my mind. Most importantly, i cannot afford the divorce, from a financial perspective. I cannot afford to pay for anything now. I am deservedly cuckolded, because i am a financial leech now.

The water stopped! Shit! What should I do now? My balls shrunk and i felt gutless. I hae been wronged but acted sneaky. I dare not confront her. Quickly pretended to pack my stuffs and saw her come out of the bathroom, went to her hp and smiled while replying the message. I swear it felt like someone kicked me in the stomach. :(

outtalove
05-11-2016, 11:05 PM
For days, I was in a lost of what should i do. Confront her? or what? I had no one to seek advice. I felt ashamed to be honest to ask anyone.

Finally, i need to know who is Ben and what have they been doing? Then i might come with a solution thereafter. The best of the worst solutions i can think of. I NEED to have access to her hp! that means, i need her password.

I kept asking to borrow her hp, she refused. Sat near her to peep at her when she uses her hp, she was very careful. Until i made use of the kids by poisoning them with hp games and made them insist mummy install certain games for them. After 2 week, my plan finally worked. While my 2nd kid insisted on playing her hp, she shouted out loud her password for him while teaching the eldest his homework. I was delighted but worried i am opening up the pandora box. Mystery will be solved soon and the feeling is sickening.

3 days later, on a sunday morning, it is our usual marketing day. I made up the excuse of having a headache and asked for her to tabao breakfast. Thanks to my boy again for playing games and draining her hp, she left it at home to charge. Usually the marketing and breakfast should takes 1.5 hour, plenty of time for me to do what i need.

She gave a dulan face while leaving home with the kids. I felt sorry for leaving them alone but i need to do this! within 10 seconds of the door closing, I went for it! Her hp in my hand........at this point of time, i was in doubt, should i or should i not?

curious11
05-11-2016, 11:08 PM
As much as its hard to say..

And i've learned this from a game, of all places..

"gotta trust somebody to be betrayed"..

And from my own experience with my fiance, i can say that:

"gotta expect something to be disappointed"

After one episode where when i was expecting comfort, but in the end, all i got was more anger hurled towards me, that's then i told myself enough is enough..

Just take it as formality, dont expect too much, and just go on with the r/s.

Even after saying that, sometimes i still get hurt when things happen with those small quarrels..

Sigh..sad life.. too bad i dont have the qualities to find / afford a better partner..

try your best to hang in there man..

EternalFrame
05-11-2016, 11:23 PM
Camping for more!!

outtalove
05-11-2016, 11:29 PM
Sigh, I need to know the truth! 08***1 I'm in!
I remembered it's Ben. click on Whatsapp and i need no search, he is first on the list. Sigh......i click and sat on the sofa. Its not a pretty situation. from his profile pic, guess what? Ben is an ang mo! A very handsome one. But why is such a good looking guy hooked on to a mother of 3? Why do you want to play with MY WIFE??????? This bastard!

I start to read the messages. Here's the last few this morning.

B: Dar, how was dinner last night?
D: The usual. My maid's culinary skill has not improved after so long
B: How did your viewing go with Julian?
D: Its fine and thank you for introducing him. Hope to close the deal soon. He (me) brought home very little again. I badly need the money and i appreciate your help,honey.
B: Np, will do anything for you! I miss your cooking :D
D: Only my cooking?
B: and your everything :))
D: Miss you like crazy. Talk to you later.Gonna do mktg now. Tata.
B: Love u lots!

I felt sick..........................but i went on and scrolled down.

sadfa
05-11-2016, 11:40 PM
If this is true, very jialat

Women complain about men who dump them for Prcs but there are women who dump men simply cos they aren't good providers. Knn forgot their wedding vows meh. So if husband later discovered wife is barren, its ok to dump her?

That's why so many cases of husbands killing wife or lover. When husband cuckolded n still get WC n end up go jail cos can't pay maintenance, normal man also ki siao.

Garbagement of cos don't care
_______
Exchange points got vow meh?

outtalove
06-11-2016, 12:10 AM
The previous few days were just chatters but sickening enough to make me want to chop both of them up! Until I cfm, both of them went for that holiday! The messages 3 days after she came back:

B: Dar, work had been stifling since Monday. The work had piled up and look at my desk now! (Picture of his desk filled with files)
D: You are my superman! jiayou!
B: hahaha i simply love it when you said that chinese word in person
D: Dont be notti. You are a very bad man!
B: Yes indeed but i am already looking forward to our next trip! This pile on my desk is merely an insignificant sacrifice I made to spend quality time with you.
D: Me too! Maldives is really magical with you! (FUCK, she told me Phuket or something)
B: I'm getting a hardon thinking of you

A photo follows which made me sick to the core.........the slut smiling with his cock in her hands.........................my head went spinning again.wanted to cry and filled with rage now. Should i continue to read and hurt myself?Unsurprisingly, his cock is really huge. Shall not give any measurements but it seem nearly as big as her arm.

D: :) Dar, so notti of you to keep them still. You are making me wet now.
B: You are everything I need for a lover. A fantasy came true for me. Asian really live up to their name. I love the suppleness of your milky skin, dar. Cant get enough caressing you.
D: I cant get enough of you too. You are very different (CCB!!!!!!what the fuck does that mean?)
B: I knew that Dar. You gave your all those few days. You deserve the dresses i bought for you. You looked stunning in them. Notice the guys in the restaurant staring at you when we walked in? They must be wondering where this asian angel came from? Lucky me. Little package with heavenly breasts. Tks to your kids, I am the beneficiary here:) (CCB!!!! I cant take it anymore)
D: So do you want me to always go out without bra and panty? I can only do that overseas, ok? (........)
B: I walked with pride, with you in my arms. And a stiff cock too! :)
D: Dont get too proud, i am not your property.
B: Not all the time but your soul belongs to me i am sure.
D: Dont be a yaya angmo :(
B: hahaha. My desk is filled, so is my cock now.
D: Honey, did I not drained you totally those few days? Dont tell me you are horny again?
B: It filled once i start to think of you and the photos charged up my lust for you again! Filling you up every single times with my cum, I hope you popped the pills! (I cant read on further..............)

Devastated........I exit the apps. lock the phone up and put it back to charge, knowing what i need to know.

fawx
06-11-2016, 12:39 AM
fantastic write up!

Scenarios
06-11-2016, 04:56 AM
fantastic write up!

Love it too

Tranh
06-11-2016, 10:11 AM
Love it too

Love it too as well

outtalove
06-11-2016, 12:51 PM
Sitting back down at the sofa in a daze, with tears rolling down my cheek. I looked out towards the kitchen window. I should just jump out of it! I am like an old wardog licking his wound in a busy street, no one gives a damn about me. I feel so vulnerable and helpless. On my right, are our family fotos, all smiley during the happy days. My 3 kids are too beautiful to leave them father-less. At a corner, it was me when i was 19, wearing that red beret. How can i be such weakling now?

I NEED TO BE STRONGER! Lost but not dead definitely.

Revenge and any evil deeds are definitely out of the picture. I reckon in the past, wives can close both eyes to their husband's dirty deeds outside, can I at least try? With ample time left, I decided to go back to her hp, this time sitting on the bed and do my CSI right there.

Back to Whatsapp, Ben.......I scroll all the way to the start and see when they begun their illicit relationship. The first msg begun back last year in June. He sent as a prospective tenant requesting for viewing of a Orchard condo. It looked normal and they had several viewings when she helped him look elsewhere for a suitable unit around that area. She closed the deal after 2 weeks and more messages were exchanged. I felt the turning point was his heartfelt thank you message to her and his invitation to MBS Wolfgang CUT for a dinner. In the past when I can afford, she had never agreed to such fancy dinner with me, but she agreed immediately to his invite.....

What follows after the dinner had my heart in my mouth again.

Pedroz
06-11-2016, 02:30 PM
Camping for more.. :)

piggyzzz
06-11-2016, 05:59 PM
Please continue TS!

GR888
06-11-2016, 08:09 PM
Bro TS, much as I enjoy reading stories here, I'm looking at your posts with a heavy heart. Like some bros said before me, I hope this story ain't true. It's really gut wrenching for any husband to read this. :(

sadfa
06-11-2016, 10:37 PM
Bro TS, much as I enjoy reading stories here, I'm looking at your posts with a heavy heart. Like some bros said before me, I hope this story ain't true. It's really gut wrenching for any husband to read this. :(

Actually he read enough n don't need to read anymore.
If its true story, wat he read is enough for divorce.
Normal people won't b curious to see whether their wife fucked another guy anot. Just take it got fuck
He don't need to know sordid details to get divorce
_________
Exchange points got read ma?

matyoyo
06-11-2016, 11:10 PM
I really feel Sad for you Bro...somemore Bro...From Hendon Camp

CNGcab
06-11-2016, 11:38 PM
Camping here..

Brogary
07-11-2016, 02:04 AM
Angmohs always thinking that they can rule over us singapore men. oh well... hope it isnt true bro. good story anyway! keep it up :)

07-11-2016, 02:49 AM
Bro be strong. I also gone thru what you have gone thru. Simple keep a copy of all the Whatapps message. Then file for a divorce tell her she can have the 3 kids. The lover will back out knowing he going to taking care off the kids. I made a mistake I fight for the kids.
We are divorce this yr March . Now my two daughters is with me . They are more happy . That my ex-wife didn't what she want . That Bastard is a a married man told my ex her will divorce his wife if she choose him . Haha he didn't do anything at all. The point is I told my ex-wife before. I told her we can reconcile our married for our chrilden, We can go for counseling re-building our truth.
Bro I tell u my ex-wife think that i love her a lot and will not divorce her. So what she also bag me to safe her out from the devil ( think that man give her hard time ) in total I give her about 8 time in total to come back to the family. In summary that bastard just need to sweet talk her again . Again they are back in r'ship.
Bro my advise don't waste your time I waste time and money.
It cost me about $23k for layer fee. Because in and out of court .

Let it be throw every think to her. Let her feel it herself . As a husband we alway think of our family . They didn't think how we all work from the start together and build our family . For ur info my ex-wife is not happy at all .this is the later news I got my my daughter. So what she got Gd money ( insurance agent )
All her office co-work know about her affair even some of her customers also know about it .
Very important she can't walk with her her face right up now ! Really "No Face"

outtalove
07-11-2016, 08:29 AM
A Pandora necklace

No, the conversation that followed did not indicate any sex between them but showed her softening her stance towards Ben and "a step forward" between them. Later, she admitted falling for her during the viewings. She did return the favour with a photo of her wearing the necklace (giving generous view of her alluring cleavage, coupled with her milky skin).

Days to follow, he was a true gentleman towards her, continuously showering his care & concern, peppering her with flattery and sweet nothings. By Day 7 after the dinner, I started to see words like "Princess" and "Angel".

He continued to show himself, the good and his weakness as a human. He was forthcoming that he is married with his wife and child were both in Germany. Lonely in this foreign land, he only yearned for a nice chat and a good friend to spend time with. Finally, I saw his photo on an entirety, him on the beach of Bali while on a company trip a month after dinner. He is really tall, I swear i could see his 6 packs and again, very good looking. My confidence took a beating once again. "Wish you were here!" he said to her.

She replied with a :) Someday

jwat
07-11-2016, 09:46 AM
If this real, stay strong TS

ongnguyen
07-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Camping here too.

Labesab
07-11-2016, 11:20 AM
Camping here too as well.

outtalove
07-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Ben, I slowly realised, plays a regional role (like i did in the past) for an MNC Singapore office. He flies around on a regular basis. He loves his wife still and son alot (like any parent would). He misses them terribly. In his own words, love-making is reserved for the loved one.....He seems to love my wife.

He seems to be able to squeeze in an off day or 2 after every trip. It is one of these "recuperating' days that usually leave him lonely. He usually brag to Dion about his cooking, which is mainly steaks (happened to be her favorite as well) It is during one of off day things escalated........

6 weeks after dinner
B: It's such a busy city here in Jakarta. Look at the crazy traffic darling!
(picture taken in a taxi of the traffic. I was there before and I know what he meant. Cocooned inside the taxi for an hour where it is just a 15mins drive in SG kinda distance)
D: Poor u, my hubby told me about it before. Taken your dinner?
B: No, Timothee (his french partner) has gone to meet someone and a drink. I am going back to the room.
D: Not joining? You will miss out on the fun.
B: You know me by now. I would like to enjoy peace and quiet with a good companion like you :D
D: Hahaha sure!
B: Really?
D: huh?
B: Peace and quiet with me?
D: hmmmm......
B: Let me cook you a nice steak. I have the chiller with a couple of reds I cant finish myself.
D: When?
B: I will be back on sat. Will work from home for a day on monday. May i hae the pleasure of your company?
D: Do I need to bring anything? Sorry I usually do not socialize and clueless what is necessary.
B. You aint socializing. Just chilling and keeping my company. It will be a surge of morale-boosting for you to grace the apartment.
D: oh. ok. Next monday 12?
B: Come earlier. Have to showcase my cooking skill. Prefers to watch a chef in his apron, only?
D: ok
B: Only, if you asked for it :D
D: Naughty!

The next few days, both got bolder on their text prelude to the lunch........

At this point of time, I asked why am I still injecting myself with poison I am reading. Why am i hurting myself?

The answer is, I just started a path of DISCOVERY. not discovering that I have a cuckold fetish but discovering more about husband & wife relationship. Why are all this happening and why in the end, its because of our own wrong-doing that causes this.

DJ Adriano
07-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Sorry to hear your sad case here. Hope that this is only fiction

husky1shepherd4
07-11-2016, 01:25 PM
bro

if its true...stay strong

Hopefev
07-11-2016, 11:54 PM
Stay strong. Remember there are people here supporting you. Do your best TS!

HQCOMM
08-11-2016, 03:10 AM
bro

if its true...stay strong

Agreed as well

Lumiere7
08-11-2016, 07:14 AM
Support support!

Endogan
08-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Agreed as well

Agreed as well too

Yakun
08-11-2016, 09:56 AM
Nice story, support!

Ilovetosex
08-11-2016, 09:58 AM
Camping bro...

outtalove
08-11-2016, 10:37 AM
During this 60-90mins while Dion and kids were at the market, I seem to have been in a time machine. While in this dimension, time stood still and I am all alone in this orgy of an emotion. In the other dimension, I am travelling back in time and "experiencing" what they have been doing.

The best way to describe is, myself on one hand holding a wok, the other stir-frying with a spatula. The main ingredient had been:

ANGER
DISBELIEF
HELPLESSNESS
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN.................

The dish that comes out, is a path of discovery i mentioned. I had the opportunity to reflect and think with a mix of emotions, but still in a logical manner.

1. I had many "fun" whilst on biz trips in china, KL, BKK, Dubai.........
Did I not thought that when i come home as a loving husband and doting father, it is ok? Isnt Dion, continuously performing her role as a mother, daughter-in-law and still stuck with this Uber cab driver husband till this moment?

2. That asshole has a regional role as i did but he can spare his time for Dion. Why did I not? I was so engrossed with work and climbing the corporate ladder? Did i continuously treated her like a princess like while we were in courtship?

3. Every trip, he would surprise her with little gifts. I never did.

4. Men are visual animals, women's heart are connected to their ears. I had stopped calling her princess since we got married. These sweet nothings were generously said to her. I can see that she enjoyed it although she asked not to be called that frequently.

5. I lost my body. Since the days of red beret till now, I had evolved from a fit to plumpish figure. I myself feel that I am not sexually attractive. Ben is both great looking and his manly figure are deadly combo.

6. He is sensitive and a good listener for her. I was engrossed with the world.

7. In a 100m sprint, 0.1sec differentiate a winner and loser. In cock size context, a much thicker girth and probably twice the length, is the difference between BPL and S-league.

Logically i know I had that coming and now I am lost. Which brothers here is not guilty as charged as I am? Think about it.

I put back the hp to rest. I have lots to think about before any confrontation.

Pandhi
08-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Nice updates and more pls.

Deckbuild
08-11-2016, 12:45 PM
Sorry to say that I'm a sinner, I got to know this lady whose also married, they are not after your body size or shape or dick size, they only want love from you. Love is a package.

DeFeet
08-11-2016, 12:59 PM
Nice update, more pls!

tapzs
09-11-2016, 01:30 PM
Logically i know I had that coming and now I am lost. Which brothers here is not guilty as charged as I am? Think about it.

i agree wif u... Well said...

godiza
09-11-2016, 02:13 PM
Camping here :)

ZF201
09-11-2016, 03:47 PM
Please continue TS

Laolucas
09-11-2016, 03:50 PM
TS, I think your story here is going to make each and every husband reflect if time has been spent too much on work and too little with wife / family.....

nymphobunnie
09-11-2016, 04:14 PM
Hey TS, as much as I do enjoy reading your story; I hope that it isn't true.. But if it is, do stay strong for yourself and your children. Sometimes, what a lady wants, is just some love and affection from her partner and spouse... No judgement about your 'fun times' when you were overseas, but how does it feel like when the tables are turned on you? I guess some internal reflection needs to be done.. :(

CudinRot
09-11-2016, 07:29 PM
TS, I think your story here is going to make each and every husband reflect if time has been spent too much on work and too little with wife / family.....

True in a way ...

outtalove
10-11-2016, 09:15 AM
The next few days, it felt like i had been told I have stage 2 cancer. I have cancer and might die God-know-when. But maybe, stage 2 is still possible to rehabilitate. Yes, positive thinking. After nearly a week of thinking and scouring through me and Dion's photos for the last 15-16 years, I decided to rehabilitate this "cancer". YES, REHABILITATE!

I need to know how to win her back secretly. Re-learn everything about my wife after so long. Unfortunately, the best way is to learn from the enemy. I need to know what other magic Ben has in his pocket. I will learn them all and snatch my wife back from that bastard. I do not just want her body, i want her heart, her soul...........It takes courage, especially when i need to read through what they had done. In the meantime, I have to settled to share her with that bastard and hope, she remains logical and not ask for divorce.

I started with a whatspp to her.

Me: XiaoQin (we call each other using chinese name), I LOVE YOU!
D: What happened? Something wrong?
Me: No, I just want you to know. Tonight i asked maid not to cook. I will cook something for you.
D: hmmmm......ok

NewPaper
10-11-2016, 02:15 PM
Camping for more :)

jux4u
12-11-2016, 02:54 AM
Pitching tent here:D

Progressive
12-11-2016, 02:55 AM
True in a way ...

Agreed as well

Ambrosio
12-11-2016, 11:21 PM
Nice story, support

SquirtFire
12-11-2016, 11:24 PM
Agreed as well

Agreed as well too

Fowler09
01-12-2016, 01:18 PM
Nice story.

OreoKefen
30-09-2018, 08:06 AM
Bro @outtalove, you can do it. Every woman has a soft spot in her. There is still love somewhere in her heart for you. Your triumph cards lies with the children. Create a cozy environment for her to return to a home (warm and comfy) and she will realized the real meaning of FAMILY.

On the other hand, you may need to manage your feelings toward her extra martial affairs with Ben as this hurt will not go away easily. I recommend to open up with your wife and let her know how you feel. Suggest few options or ground rules on how to proceed and move on. I believe motherlove will kick in for the sake of her children and emphasize FAMILY as her top priority. Lovers can come and go but not your children. We bring them to this world of LOVE and as parents, we are responsible for them.

Good luck and hope all works well!! Keep us update on your progress

snooker
30-09-2018, 01:17 PM
Bro @outtalove, you can do it. Every woman has a soft spot in her. There is still love somewhere in her heart for you. Your triumph cards lies with the children. Create a cozy environment for her to return to a home (warm and comfy) and she will realized the real meaning of FAMILY.

On the other hand, you may need to manage your feelings toward her extra martial affairs with Ben as this hurt will not go away easily. I recommend to open up with your wife and let her know how you feel. Suggest few options or ground rules on how to proceed and move on. I believe motherlove will kick in for the sake of her children and emphasize FAMILY as her top priority. Lovers can come and go but not your children. We bring them to this world of LOVE and as parents, we are responsible for them.

Good luck and hope all works well!! Keep us update on your progress

Digging a post from 2016?? You must be very lonely :p

ml1138
30-09-2018, 03:02 PM
hope it is only a story, camping for update ....:)

cronyman
30-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Yes hope it is only a story. Else.... :eek:

ghastmo
30-09-2018, 06:04 PM
Interesting story here, hoping for updates..