PDA

View Full Version : STIs

Curiousboy93
01-11-2016, 01:48 AM
Bros, tempted to visit a hooker. Afraid of getting STI. Are geylang ones safer? Or those by $$$$$$ etc go to their house safer?

hardZun
01-11-2016, 02:26 AM
i went both brother , both nothing happen to me . What you are trying to say is whether you have bad luck annot? this kind of things heng swey one brother . where got risk free fun in this place?

SpaceWanderer
01-11-2016, 02:27 AM
where got risk free fun in this place?

Very well said bro

sammyboyfor
01-11-2016, 04:29 AM
Bros, tempted to visit a hooker. Afraid of getting STI. Are geylang ones safer? Or those by $$$$$$ etc go to their house safer?

Whenever you have sex there is a risk you might catch something.

This applies to sex with hookers, girlfriends, husbands, wives, one night stands and any other living creature that has a hole for you to poke. :D

In order to minimise the chances of catching some nasty disease all sex, oral included, should be protected.

However you should bear in mind that viral STDs like Herpes and Genital Warts can still be transmitted even with a condom on. This is because transmission can occur via skin to skin contact at areas not covered by the condom eg the base of the penile shaft and the scrotum.

Sturmgewehr44
01-11-2016, 10:56 AM
I thought was STD?

Fanpage
01-11-2016, 11:36 AM
Very well said bro

Agree with you bro

Suansee
01-11-2016, 11:44 AM
I thought was STD?

I thought so too

sammyboyfor
04-11-2016, 03:02 AM
I thought was STD?

STI = sexually transmitted infections.

It'a perfectly valid and widely used term.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_infection

Sexually transmitted infections (STI), also referred to as sexually transmitted diseases (STD) and venereal diseases (VD), are infections that are commonly spread by sex, especially vaginal intercourse, anal sex and oral sex. Most STIs initially do not cause symptoms.[1] This results in a greater risk of passing the disease on to others.[2][3] Symptoms and signs of disease may include vaginal discharge, penile discharge, ulcers on or around the genitals, and pelvic pain. STIs acquired before or during birth may result in poor outcomes for the baby. Some STIs may cause problems with the ability to get pregnant.[1]

More than 30 different bacteria, viruses, and parasites can cause STIs.[1] Bacterial STIs include chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis among others. Viral STIs include genital herpes, HIV/AIDS, and genital warts among others. Parasitic STIs include trichomoniasis among others. While usually spread by sex, some STIs can also be spread by non-sexual contact with contaminated blood and tissues, breastfeeding, or during childbirth.[1] STI diagnostic tests are easily available in the developed world, but this is often not the case in the developing world.[1]

Curiousboy93
05-11-2016, 07:57 PM
But are like the girls from $$$$$$ checked? I am planning to have protected sex definitely but i fear these private girls dont go for checkups. That was why i ask if geylang ones are safer