PDA

View Full Version : Never had the luck of many samsters here~

Ilikegrills
31-10-2016, 03:52 PM
No matter how hard I tried to find NSA FWB, things just doesn't come the way I wish it is.. I wonder how other samsters manage to be successful and I hope there will be people giving me kind advices or tips as well!:(

People say it takes time and effort, but I guess I don't even have the looks to charm them..

tsuna7
31-10-2016, 05:08 PM
No matter how hard I tried to find NSA FWB, things just doesn't come the way I wish it is.. I wonder how other samsters manage to be successful and I hope there will be people giving me kind advices or tips as well!:(

People say it takes time and effort, but I guess I don't even have the looks to charm them..

Bro go geylang.. dont waste time.. geylang might cost cheaper.

arbuden
31-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Bro go geylang.. dont waste time.. geylang might cost cheaper.

Bro Tsuna lays the smackdown! He is right on most counts, from a point of practicality.

SnowLeopards
31-10-2016, 08:01 PM
Alternatively TS could get in touch with Johnbass.

It will be free. :D

Pierre.

ExBros
31-10-2016, 08:38 PM

No looks got $$ can Liao lah!

Cheesebeast
31-10-2016, 09:26 PM

Free pussies dont just fall out from the sky

positivity
31-10-2016, 09:38 PM
haha same for me :(

iwc282
31-10-2016, 11:22 PM
Many yrs ago... when i was in taiwan...
There was this saying....

男人要女人。。要么有钱, 不然有样貌。。如果都没有, 就要有身材, 再不然一定要有口才(幽默感)。。。
如果以上都没有, 那就祝你好运了

secret75
31-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Actually just need to spend some time. But if cannot spend time, then no point. It's always an investment :)

georgemagnum
01-11-2016, 12:11 AM

如果以上都没有, 那就祝你好运了

I like the last sentence :D

Iamwalker
01-11-2016, 08:17 AM

如果以上都没有, 那就祝你好运了

Well said. However, IMHO the sequence is slightly different for ONS and FWB. 身材 and 口材 can be trained while 样貌和钱 is something harder to acquire. Exbros is master of all. U can ask him.

Good luck to those seeking.

ExBros
01-11-2016, 06:55 PM
Well said. However, IMHO the sequence is slightly different for ONS and FWB. 身材 and 口材 can be trained while 样貌和钱 is something harder to acquire. Exbros is master of all. U can ask him.

Good luck to those seeking.

Oi! Simi taiji? I dun even know u leh Bro Iamwalker.. Have we met before?

Why put me on pedestal, (imagine a small 10" x 10" plate that flying acrobats stand on 50m above the ground in a circus) fall off / down if don't die also paralyse or PAIN PAIN one..

Mia la! 我没有身材 and 口材 and 样貌和钱. Translate: me no body, no smooth tongue, no $$, no look, no GF, but sometimes got FB and FWB...

Basically paid some obscene money when times were good to master some skill to get some side income from chiobus and tai-tais only lah...

Today, Especially in this economy, nobody will do such a Crazy thing... But when u dun want to go G(ila)L(and) where, I was once addicted to going 3 times a week CAT150.:.

Total damage: $450 x 52 weeks = $23,400 per year (Lucky lasted only 2months)

Prefer to find a regular FB

See story on:https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=13244795&highlight=cat150#post13244795

Truth is... It's all about marketing, if all the above also don't have then u must have the X-factor to make them feel good...

"It's all about that base!"

subidowa
01-11-2016, 07:13 PM

如果以上都没有, 那就祝你好运了

Ya brother i agree with that sentence above. Acutally it is the universal truth in order to get girls. U must have at least one of these points. Thou one might be stronger than the others. Just impress with what u feel most comfortable with and u never know u might have luck coming ur way.

I have been through and accquired all these four skills before. Dun get me wrong, i never said i'm perfect. It is just that after playing for so long, i have gained the skills set of using money, looks, figure and words. However, any one point of time i do not have these four things together.

Young time, before NS, i was a dumb, ugly and fat teenager. Never before will i ever imagine i can play like what i had experienced till this point of my life. Please do know that at that time point of time i have neither money, looks, body or sweet talking/humerous.

After going NS, as you all know, very xiong...... then the body started to become better, slimmer and fitter. Face also sharper...... In general, i can say i have accquired body and looks at my younger age time. Having these two strong points, as you all know, is enough to sian xmms in clubbing. Thus, during the whole NS time, I only master how to start to xian girls only....
I never have the confidence to sweet talk or using words cause i'm never handsome or being appreaciated before by girls during secondary and poly times. So it is also starting to build up confidence and feeling accepted and able to flirt with girls.

After NS, going overseas......

Sorry will continue later now need to rush to do something..... I just want to share my ups and downs in my playing life and how i use the various strong points at various part of my life.... One cannot forever keep one strong point forever and have to adjust to make the playing style sustainable....

Iamwalker
02-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Oi! Simi taiji? I dun even know u leh Bro Iamwalker.. Have we met before?

Why put me on pedestal, (imagine a small 10" x 10" plate that flying acrobats stand on 50m above the ground in a circus) fall off / down if don't die also paralyse or PAIN PAIN one..

Mia la! 我没有身材 and 口材 and 样貌和钱. Translate: me no body, no smooth tongue, no $$, no look, no GF, but sometimes got FB and FWB...

Basically paid some obscene money when times were good to master some skill to get some side income from chiobus and tai-tais only lah...

Today, Especially in this economy, nobody will do such a Crazy thing... But when u dun want to go G(ila)L(and) where, I was once addicted to going 3 times a week CAT150.:.

Total damage: $450 x 52 weeks = $23,400 per year (Lucky lasted only 2months)

Prefer to find a regular FB

See story on:https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=13244795&highlight=cat150#post13244795

Truth is... It's all about marketing, if all the above also don't have then u must have the X-factor to make them feel good...

"It's all about that base!"

Read from your thread, seems like u are a guy who had seen it all. Thus u r knowledgeable to guide some newbies to the Holy Gail. Some tried for years and dont even get peanuts.

DanTheCow
02-11-2016, 12:15 PM
Wahhh!!! This thread become like sharing of experiences from all the experienced master bros..... :) I must remember to checkout this thread more often to pick up some advise.... :)

Thank you Masters/GrandMasters/Sages.... :p

ExBros
02-11-2016, 12:39 PM
Read from your thread, seems like u are a guy who had seen it all. Thus u r knowledgeable to guide some newbies to the Holy Gail. Some tried for years and do even get peanuts.

no No NO!!! I'm a nobody!!! So many Sexperts here that I cant hold a candle to, not qualified even to carry their slippers, not even Qualified to wash Their feet

Just an old cow that happen to sometimes be at the right place at the right time and managed to eat some (老牛吃)嫩草 and even some very old and wiry hay (甘草)e.g. a 56yo gilf with fake, stone hard, C cups, lucky ex-SIA stewardess so face, body and skin still OK...

Might have seen most of it (not seen it all yet) but have not Tried ALL of it all YET! Plenty to learn!! If you have a special skill you think is unique, tell me, I'd like to learn it too.

Still got a bucket list that needs Brudders here to help fufil...

DanTheCow
02-11-2016, 04:09 PM
no No NO!!! I'm a nobody!!! So many Sexperts here that I cant hold a candle to, not qualified even to carry their slippers, not even Qualified to wash Their feet

Just an old cow that happen to sometimes be at the right place at the right time and managed to eat some (老牛吃)嫩草 and even some very old and wiry hay (甘草)e.g. a 56yo gilf with fake, stone hard, C cups, lucky ex-SIA stewardess so face, body and skin still OK...

Might have seen most of it (not seen it all yet) but have not Tried ALL of it all YET! Plenty to learn!! If you have a special skill you think is unique, tell me, I'd like to learn it too.

Still got a bucket list that needs Brudders here to help fufil...

Bro... why dun share your bucket list see whether we can help you or not?? Hahaha.... :p

tstark413
02-11-2016, 04:20 PM
Just my 2 cents....on how to leave a impression on your dates.

1. Been humorous is helpful to make the woman feel comfortable with you. I always believe that if you can make your woman laugh...you can made her do anything. Always put the joke on yourself...is safer as no one else will be offended...and it also project your image better, to be more magnanimous.

2. Not necessary to be handsome (Bonus), you need to look clean, smart and dress for the right occasion. Having a good cologne on you help a lot (not those super strong) In-short wear the right stuffs, not necessary expensive clothing just be presentable. Be mindful of your appearance. Remember not to look into the mirror often when you walk pass any. Someone who always look at his own appearance is either very vain or lack of confident.

3. Do not pressure your partner in any decision or jump into conclusion to fast when you went into any topics of discussion. Listen 80%, talk 20%. Woman like a sense of mysterious charm on their partner. They like to ask questions to find out more....keep them guessing...apart......but not to far. This need some training. No body like a hard and pushy seller.

4. Be generous in your comments, (you look gd....better then pics...etc). Of course again, there must be some fact in this.
Be generous with your wallet. Plan your night/date with budget on hand. Men and woman are created differently. Men have always been the provider since the cave men evolution bring back the meal.

Eg. Order a bottle of wine if she can drink. Order those in the middle range, not the cheapest yet not the most costly (of course if you are loaded then by all mean, impress by buying the other tables). You will end up saving more then ordering per glasses....Do not go places with a lot of expensive restaurant if you have no intention in going into anyone.

.....the list goes on. If you have anyone have any up-coming dates...and want some advice....feel free.

ExBros
02-11-2016, 08:54 PM
Bro... why dun share your bucket list see whether we can help you or not?? Hahaha.... :p

Too long.. but to begin with, join u for MMF, have a FFM with 2 Chiobus, have an Orgy... u wanna make it happen?

Just my 2 cents....on how to leave a impression on your dates.

1. Been humorous...

2. Not necessary to be handsome (Bonus), you need to look clean, smart and dress for the right occasion. Having a good cologne... just be presentable. Be mindful of your appearance. Remember not to look into the mirror often...

3. Do not pressure your partner in any decision or jump into conclusion to fast... Listen 80%, talk 20%. Woman like a sense of mysterious charm on their partner. They like to ask questions to find out more....No body like a hard and pushy seller.

4. Be generous in your comments, (you look gd....better then pics...etc). Of course again, there must be some fact in this.
Be generous with your wallet. Plan your night/date with budget on hand. Men and woman are created differently. Men have always been the provider...

Eg. Order a bottle of wine if she can drink. Order those in the middle range, not the cheapest yet not the most costly (of course if you are loaded then by all mean, impress by buying the other tables)....
The
.....the list goes on. If you have anyone have any up-coming dates...and want some advice....feel free.

See a real Sexpert cometh...

1 Check

2. Not handsome. The rest check.

3. Oops! I talk 80% and listen 20%. Salesman inside a grotesque body.. How?

4. Generous with comments but not overly, but bo lui so not enough vit M to go expensive restaurants... and non drinker so not good with wines...

Seems I'm done for... until next come back... haizzz!

So please ask Ironman... erm TS Mr. TStark glad got ppl here willing to share... hand hold... better if TS is Ms. TStark... coz I prefer to hold lady's hand.. Keke!

randyrockhard
02-11-2016, 10:26 PM
Let me share about an old uni friend of mine.

He's basically not rich, not good looking, not dressed up too refined, but has the golden tongue. I believed his record could probably put all of us into shame.

The key is always about his confidence (but must never came across as being a jerk) and how he could make the women around him feel relaxed. For example, my sister only met him once in one occasion, and she was surprised on how pleasant & flirtatious his personality is. That's how dangerous he is as a man.

If you are gonna convince a woman to spread her legs without commitment, you yourself, first and foremost must sound playful & convincing. And no lies nor promises.

In reality, women are just as lustful as men. It's just that they simply don't want to be obviously seen as a slut. So it is our job as men, to provide them with the excuses. You need to figure out yourself on what would be the specifics you need for that girl. And if you are not successful, don't be too hard on yourself. Some women are simply not game.

The first stumbling block is to get her to agree to spend time with you. Once she agreed.You need to assess what her motives are, whether she is looking for a relationship or something else. If she said she isn't looking for one, then you could escalate things further. In most cases, your chances are best during your 2nd meet. Anything later than the 3rd meet, that woman really wants a relationship.

My score has never been that great, as it would take me at least 3 weeks before scoring.

I am keen to learn from others' experiences!!

DanTheCow
03-11-2016, 02:15 AM
Too long.. but to begin with, join u for MMF, have a FFM with 2 Chiobus, have an Orgy... u wanna make it happen?

1 Check

4. Generous with comments but not overly, but bo lui so not enough vit M to go expensive restaurants... and non drinker so not good with wines...

So please ask Ironman... erm TS Mr. TStark glad got ppl here willing to share... hand hold... better if TS is Ms. TStark... coz I prefer to hold lady's hand.. Keke!

Join me for MMF??!! Hahaha... That was a long long time ago... hahaha... :p FFM with 2 chio bus?? I'm sure you've tried FFM.... Orgy ahh.... that one if you've been to a gangbang.... can also consider as orgy.... hahaha.... :)

Anyways can't really help you much except.... if you have a chio bu and wannna have MMF and can't find any other guys.... can try asking me.... FFM I can't help you.... if have orgy... will let you know... but doubt I will have or know of any.... :)

After all I also not one of those active few bros here.... am still learning and need to learn from the experienced bros here.... :)

reading
03-11-2016, 11:23 AM
In reality, women are just as lustful as men. It's just that they simply don't want to be obviously seen as a slut. So it is our job as men, to provide them with the excuses. You need to figure out yourself on what would be the specifics you need for that girl. And if you are not successful, don't be too hard on yourself. Some women are simply not game.

The first stumbling block is to get her to agree to spend time with you. Once she agreed.You need to assess what her motives are, whether she is looking for a relationship or something else. If she said she isn't looking for one, then you could escalate things further. In most cases, your chances are best during your 2nd meet. Anything later than the 3rd meet, that woman really wants a relationship.

bro well said, and your friend can open a class here and lot of horny students will pay and attend :D

ExBros
03-11-2016, 08:25 PM
Bro DanTheCow

No MMF / FFM / GB / Orgy... think I CMI coz shy... But still wanna try if got chance....

bro well said, and your friend can open a class here and lot of horny students will pay and attend :D

Kee chiu! I can host!

DanTheCow
04-11-2016, 02:05 AM
Bro DanTheCow

No MMF / FFM / GB / Orgy... think I CMI coz shy... But still wanna try if got chance....

Kee chiu! I can host!

So was I at first.... but you'll get used to it.... FFM should be ok what since both girls?? :)

tstark413
04-11-2016, 11:45 AM

1 Check

Not expert...Just sharing what worked for me....and hopefully to others..:)

squiggle
06-11-2016, 07:07 AM
TS, you can try to improve yourself to the best that you can, never give up hope on finding and maybe just put the though of finding gf/fb aside first while main objective is to make lots of female friends first.

In life, things that we don't wish for will always come and things that we wanted may not fulfil. Women are complex to understand and to deal with. They might have more expectations that they look for a man with than us guys. But as long you are rich, no matter how many flaws you have, all will be make up.

I now take the approach of happy go lucky, don't expect too much or anything. If not may just end up with disappointment, If you can't even make friends with girls, then don't need to take about becoming gf and fb. If they were to like you, they will give you, you don't have to ask or seek for it. I up till now 25 yo never have gf before, even though got a few girls in real life used to like me but nearly all of them are malay girls (I don't know why I only seems to attract malay girls but most of them are chio).

Question: good pointers to share on how to really make FWB/NSA/MMF happen/occur?: https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=615006&highlight=

Guide: How to find/start FB/FWB/NSA: https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=617413&highlight=

Lucifersangel
06-11-2016, 10:32 AM
As a girl, I can only say. You just have to be at the right place at the right time. Actually want free pussy very easy one. 90% of man that talk to a girl is sibei creepy. Pick up line is "want sex?" "I looking for FWB" "I can make u cum". Like fucking obvious la. We also know what u want. But uses such method just make the girl seem desperate and cheap plus after 90% of man of that, what are the chance of her seeing ur message? U dun need to be very rich, but dress clean. No stain, smelly shirt and use cologne or deodorant. Don't start senetence sounding desperate or pathetic. (Like how you start this whiney thread. Fwb and ons girls don't want commitment la. You want whine go find a gf.) Then u slowly move in. How to move in and convo topic depend on experience and golden tongue.

But here is a tip, throw a big net instead of using one bait trying to catch a fish. Dun try for sex on first convo/first meet. Unless she make it clear she want it. (Because it makes you seem desperate and dirty like you will fuck anyone.) And test the water but don't do it too often (throw in some sexual advances like one or two line, if she like she take the bait. If not give her a few day cooling down period.) If you keep doing once again, desperate la. Girls want it (not all ah. Dun blame me if it don't work on all girls. Some want commitment.) those who want it they sometime don't want make it seem like she dw cuz she is not a easy woman, so u make excuse for her.

Rmb, flirt. Be smooth. Don't panic, see how she respond. Then u respond accordingly. Be sweet but sex wise act like she want then want, dw then dun touch her. Keep her, dun burn the bridge. She might intro u some new target. Everything else is experience. The rest cannot teach one. These may seem like the obvious, but man still somehow miss it.