PDA

View Full Version : Do Sg girls like muscular guys with six pack ?

zhao_geng
30-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Bros, share your experience. Skinny Guys Vs Fat Guys Vs Muscular guys Vs Guys with a feminine look. Who get laid more in Singapore in your opinion. Do a fit body with a six pack abs helps lots in terms of getting laid ? Thank you :D

energy_boi
30-10-2016, 10:58 PM
Saw ur points and wondering if its school holidays.

Depending on your age, i suppose if you are young, yes. But nowadays even if so, younger girls prefer date older guys. yes. even from poly, they rather date a late twenties guy.

6 pack? fit? Nah.

Charisma, charming, drives, foots bill, talks a proper conversation. Yes, defintely getting laid.

milktoast
30-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Fit with nice abs slim yes. But no big big muscle man for me. :D

sexynoob
31-10-2016, 12:08 AM
Feminine plus 6pack there u go g dragon

zhao_geng
31-10-2016, 02:34 PM
Thanks for all replies. Keep it coming:p

ceeko
31-10-2016, 03:29 PM
How about muscular girls? One of my personal fetish is to bonk a fit girl, from those who are fit with curve to abs and even muscular girls (been with one before, and my god can she ride!! Her pussy's tight too.).

51522 (http://zo.ee/zqN)

Something similar bod to this vid --> Click to Watch! (http://zo.ee/zqN)

UncleBill
31-10-2016, 07:16 PM
Bros, share your experience. Skinny Guys Vs Fat Guys Vs Muscular guys Vs Guys with a feminine look. Who get laid more in Singapore in your opinion. Do a fit body with a six pack abs helps lots in terms of getting laid ? Thank you :D

Sorry to burst your bubble but most SG girls prefer the foreign kind who are very rich and well to do .

PayFuckForget
01-11-2016, 09:41 AM
SG girls prefer the guys that are not theirs.

Also, SG girls prefer famous guys like Yusof Ishak, Benjamin Franklin.... those faces you see on dollar notes. ;)

6 pack doesn't really matter la, if she tells you she wants a guy with 6 pack, she is just trying to reject you.

motorsiowSG
01-11-2016, 09:54 AM
They prefer stacks of notes or big giant dick than 6 packs of meats.

maxsee
01-11-2016, 10:23 AM
They prefer wallets with 6 packs of cash inside....:p:p:p

Jebuschris91
01-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Really not a big factor imo, I don't have a 6 pack myself but I do keep myself fit.
Currently seeing two girls who are in poly, we bonk regularly.
I'm in my mid twenties and older than them by 5 years at least but they mentioned that they prefer a more stable guy, got income and can drive makes you more eligible overall. Of course being able to perform in the bedroom helps as well.
But yea, body physique isn't the main picture, more for men in terms of looking for a girl but less for girls in looking for a guy.

supahit
01-11-2016, 10:51 AM
Really not a big factor imo, I don't have a 6 pack myself but I do keep myself fit.
I'm in my mid twenties and older than them by 5 years at least but they mentioned that they prefer a more stable guy, got income and can drive makes you more eligible overall. Of course being able to perform in the bedroom helps as well.
But yea, body physique isn't the main picture, more for men in terms of looking for a girl but less for girls in looking for a guy.

Thank you for sharing.

margate
01-11-2016, 11:31 AM

Thanks for sharing.

HeadOn
01-11-2016, 12:24 PM
I would say it's a bonus. If a lot of other traits are there like matured, stable income, well mannered, drives etc, having a better body sure add points

ceeko
01-11-2016, 02:27 PM

(http://zo.ee/DQt)

Watch a video of this Fat Fuck bastard --> Bonking chio china babe!!! (http://zo.ee/DQt)

They love money more than muscle.. CONFIRM

zhao_geng
01-11-2016, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the replies:D

cardmagnet
01-11-2016, 03:39 PM
Because of Kdrama now sg girl fantasize skinny guy with very handsome look like song joong ki

zhao_geng
04-11-2016, 06:15 PM
Because of Kdrama now sg girl fantasize skinny guy with very handsome look like song joong ki

Joong Ki is not handsome. Feminine:p

joncheong
06-11-2016, 12:47 AM

(http://zo.ee/DQt)

Watch a video of this Fat Fuck bastard --> Bonking chio china babe!!! (http://zo.ee/DQt)

They love money more than muscle.. CONFIRM

true...not only in china, everywhere in the world..survival of the fittest..but "fittest" not to be taken literally...

joncheong
06-11-2016, 12:49 AM

girls who fantasize these pretty boys are xmms...not yet grown up nor exposed to the working world...once become OLs...simi song joon ki...yusof ishak should be better...

ceeko
06-11-2016, 05:33 PM
girls who fantasize these pretty boys are xmms...not yet grown up nor exposed to the working world...once become OLs...simi song joon ki...yusof ishak should be better...

Those tthat still idolize K artists are the left on shelf types.

joncheong
06-11-2016, 06:49 PM
Those tthat still idolize K artists are the left on shelf types.

very true mate..

aphrodisia
06-11-2016, 07:31 PM
Studies shows 75% of the women rather have fat/plump/belly man because they will feel inferior towards their partners with good or perfect bodies. It may be the opposite for flings/ONS hehe 🙃

zhao_geng
07-11-2016, 04:06 PM
Studies shows 75% of the women rather have fat/plump/belly man because they will feel inferior towards their partners with good or perfect bodies. It may be the opposite for flings/ONS hehe 🙃

Can't agree that bro. Fit guys always get more chances to get laid..:p

energy_boi
08-11-2016, 10:13 PM
Maybe u still young... not exposed yet to the working world......Guy Drives, pays, gentleman, talk properly > Fit guy, showing muscles.

zhao_geng
12-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Maybe u still young... not exposed yet to the working world......Guy Drives, pays, gentleman, talk properly > Fit guy, showing muscles.

How about Guy Drives, pays, gentleman, talk properly PLUS Fit guy, showing muscles ??:p