PDA

View Full Version : Skinniest Cat150?

Chiokman
27-10-2016, 12:16 AM
Who is the most skinny around - cat 150?

Dan Dan 1669? Anybody else slimmer syt?

Skinny_addict
27-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Coco 2058
Qian duo duo 1820
Yue yue 2041
Baobao1651
Sisi 1667
Dandan 2831
If service is your concern also, you may skip baobao.

max_priest
27-10-2016, 10:21 PM
San San @ 2831A, Baby @ 2045, Qiao Er @ W15 and Zhen Zhen @ W04 are short & slender in built ...

Ironpole
31-10-2016, 12:29 PM
Who is the shortest and skinniest around?

I.e. 1.5m etc

Skinny_addict
02-11-2016, 04:28 PM
Who is the shortest and skinniest around?

I.e. 1.5m etc

I'm not good at judging the height. But short one here is Qian Duo Duo 1820 and DanDan 2831a.

Eagles
03-11-2016, 12:00 PM
I'm not good at judging the height. But short one here is Qian Duo Duo 1820 and DanDan 2831a.

Xiao Mai at 3033 is skinny if you look at her legs and arms but she has big tits :D

BronzeGod
03-11-2016, 12:36 PM
Xiao Mun at 3033 is skinny if you look at her legs and arms but she has big tits :D

aiyoh. this name came out here already ah. The eagle unwrapped it already. hahaha!

I have heard this name in geylang but yet to see or try. Any FR bro.

MrAnalyst
03-11-2016, 02:26 PM
who has the most fair skin among all these girls ?

Eagles
03-11-2016, 03:35 PM
aiyoh. this name came out here already ah. The eagle unwrapped it already. hahaha!

No FR pai say but no issues with this girl for me. She pretty much was up to scratch on all "standard things" that a GL girl should do.

One of the things that might appeal to guys is that she usually has ample cleavage in her dress sense and every now and then she wears glasses....

So small skinny girl with ample cleavage and glasses....grrrrrr.....lol Bring a school uniform along, have her wear it and be transported back to the day hehe

Eagles
04-11-2016, 08:42 AM

Its Xiao Mai by the way. Flipping spell check lol

BronzeGod
04-11-2016, 10:53 AM
Its Xiao Mai by the way. Flipping spell check lol

oh..... that one is not new. I heard that there was a xiaoman in 2831a or 3033. Maybe I hear wrongly? :confused::confused:

joker88
04-11-2016, 11:01 AM
oh..... that one is not new. I heard that there was a xiaoman in 2831a or 3033. Maybe I hear wrongly? :confused::confused:

The skinny ones at 2831A is Dan Dan and San San.
Xiao Man is not skinny and A-- tits and totally no svc lah.

Xiao Mai at 3033 is skinny and big tits. :p

Coco @ 2058 and Qiao Er @ W15 are skinny and Super good Svc. :p

comm
04-11-2016, 11:03 AM
I think i saw xiao mai before at 3033....quite long ago during 1 of the geylang outing where we walk lorong 6 to lor 28

Not bad looking and big boobs....

flameboy
24-11-2016, 03:34 AM
who has the most fair skin among all these girls ?

personally i would prefer Qian Duo Duo 1820, i love the skinnyness with lobang inbetween the leg

Stimsia
01-12-2016, 04:12 AM
lin wei
skinny & petite
look 8/10
bbbj 7/10
fj 6/10
getting lazier by the day.... no cowgirl
no painting no frenching

Stimsia
01-12-2016, 04:18 AM
Coco 2058
Qian duo duo 1820
Yue yue 2041
Baobao1651
Sisi 1667
Dandan 2831
If service is your concern also, you may skip baobao.

good list
add 2041 lily 0819 linwei
no need skip baobao, baobao skip us:D
but i find baobao ok le, guess 1 man meat is another man poison so lucky no need to fight:p

MrAnalyst
01-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Hi bros,
I like very fair skin complexion and smooth skin, like pure white..can't find one yet..
any bro can share ?

fornari
11-12-2016, 10:01 PM
lin wei
skinny & petite
look 8/10
bbbj 7/10
fj 6/10
getting lazier by the day.... no cowgirl
no painting no frenching

She told me she is going back by this month. Cos here not as rosy and can earn as much as she imagined.

Anyway... This girl is stick thin. But strangely got decent real boobs.

Screwing her has a strange feeling. Like screwing air, can't hug her nor feel much of her butt. It's like you wanna grab her butt but cant really find it.

In the end I screwed her from the rear with her flat on the bed. Somehow only my dick can feel anything cos it was inside her. The rest of the body really too thin to feel.

unfit
11-12-2016, 10:04 PM
She told me she is going back by this month. Cos here not as rosy and can earn as much as she imagined.

Anyway... This girl is stick thin. But strangely got decent real boobs.

Screwing her has a strange feeling. Like screwing air, can't hug her nor feel much of her butt. It's like you wanna grab her butt but cant really find it.

In the end I screwed her from the rear with her flat on the bed. Somehow only my dick can feel anything cos it was inside her. The rest of the body really too thin to feel.

Wow...thin like a Drug Addict:eek:

oileau
11-12-2016, 11:11 PM
qian duo duo is 41kgs only:eek:

Skinny_addict
12-12-2016, 09:08 AM
1606 Xin Xin, a skinny newbie with good service.

flameboy
19-12-2016, 04:19 AM
LONG LOST ONE DRAGON SERVICE
QIAN DUO DUO FANTASTIC COMMANDO

WL:QIAN DUO DUO
HomeBase: 1820
Height: 1.6

A FR which she truly deserved, a while more before she leave our ground, a wl whom i can rate TOP , one dragon service which i can hardly find now in cat150, try it to believe it and u will be asking for more.

LOOKS
A PRETTY LASS with a slender petite figure, so slim yet packed with full B cup and nice tight ass. One of the slimmest girl which i can find in cat150 who gives me tons of gfe

BATH
asked me to sit and rest on the interesting kinky chair while she carefully shower me and end with a long bbbj and massaging my balls

Lying on my back while she perform the head to toe slurping, deep thrust with her tongue drilling into my Ass , shiok shiok shiok.

Practically im being rape by her tongue all around my body, stimulating tongue effect which aroused me with great pleasure ... been a while since i last experience such a good coordination of hands and tongue battling

BBBJ
deep throat and hungrily sucking me dry, enjoy the view of her using her smooth wet lips and tongue to dabble with my little ones

FRENCH
We french french and french , cant even remember how we started

PAINTING
turned herself around for me to preview her cute little pussy while hungrily slurping my proud member.

FJ
many positions and very accomodating, shes light weight and i can carry her around , tried many different type as there are tons of tools to use for different type of position. Cured my cravings for my sexual fantasy. Blast off with a doggy style, how i wish i could last longer. Best of all, she continue to suck me dry after my blasting which leave me sextisfied with smile on my face.

RTF: many times and counting

jukka
20-12-2016, 01:00 AM
Can you recommend any skinny girl with enhanced boobs? Thanks.

Garfoo
20-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Can you recommend any skinny girl with enhanced boobs? Thanks.

Try No.7 at L20H60. Tall and slim. Boobs enhanced but not overly sized, so it does not put one off.

chinacuntlover
07-01-2017, 04:42 AM
1606 Xin Xin, a skinny newbie with good service.
can elaborate "good service":)

bonkhq69
07-01-2017, 06:04 AM
LONG LOST ONE DRAGON SERVICE
QIAN DUO DUO FANTASTIC COMMANDO

WL:QIAN DUO DUO
HomeBase: 1820
Height: 1.6

A FR which she truly deserved, a while more before she leave our ground, a wl whom i can rate TOP , one dragon service which i can hardly find now in cat150, try it to believe it and u will be asking for more.

LOOKS
A PRETTY LASS with a slender petite figure, so slim yet packed with full B cup and nice tight ass. One of the slimmest girl which i can find in cat150 who gives me tons of gfe

BATH
asked me to sit and rest on the interesting kinky chair while she carefully shower me and end with a long bbbj and massaging my balls

Lying on my back while she perform the head to toe slurping, deep thrust with her tongue drilling into my Ass , shiok shiok shiok.

Practically im being rape by her tongue all around my body, stimulating tongue effect which aroused me with great pleasure ... been a while since i last experience such a good coordination of hands and tongue battling

BBBJ
deep throat and hungrily sucking me dry, enjoy the view of her using her smooth wet lips and tongue to dabble with my little ones

FRENCH
We french french and french , cant even remember how we started

PAINTING
turned herself around for me to preview her cute little pussy while hungrily slurping my proud member.

FJ
many positions and very accomodating, shes light weight and i can carry her around , tried many different type as there are tons of tools to use for different type of position. Cured my cravings for my sexual fantasy. Blast off with a doggy style, how i wish i could last longer. Best of all, she continue to suck me dry after my blasting which leave me sextisfied with smile on my face.

RTF: many times and counting

She is already in ORD mood and does not perform well do not go. She will be leaving in March/April