PDA

View Full Version : [Attached man] Having fun without hurting anyone.

sxem
25-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Hello all.

This isn't a story sharing thread, thats another topic for another day when I feel more inclined to share.

Here we go.

I'm happily in a relationship with a very attractive girl, she's a trooper and we get on very well in and out of the bedroom, we dated for half a year and together for about 5 months now.

Here's the problem: I'm (still) on tinder and i'm no Brad Pitt but I have my fair share of matches and went out on meetups with those girls.

Most of the 'dates' go well and i always end up having lots of kino and indicators of interest (sorry for using PUA terms here) however, most girl's right marker is making out, they usually stop me right before that and being the fucker that I am, I want more and i can tell that they want it too but they always say there are not 'those kind of girls'. I totally understand of course and I don't force the issue.

Therein lies the problem: How do you communicate to a girl that you just want to have some fun? Without her having the expectation that it will end up being something more and getting her feelings hurt when nothing happens?

Attached guys do share your experiences here and ladies, do feel free to contribute too (you're welcome to call me a cunt too, if you must)

Happy tuesday y'all.

Pockypig
25-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Normally I will tell them up-front even before meeting or during first meeting that I'm married. So I won't waste too much of each other time. I don't wanna lie and hurt them later or cover my lie with lies.
I know I'm lowering my chance but i would prefer not to have fun then cause some one pain.

ahyew
25-10-2016, 11:43 AM
Yeah I'm usually quite upfront that I'm looking for fun. If they are up for it then we proceed. If not then no point wasting time.

sxem
25-10-2016, 12:04 PM
Any success stories then ahyew and Porkypig?

How did that work out?

I understand your rationales, it makes sense but at what stage do you bring that up?

MattJB
25-10-2016, 12:33 PM
I believe when i tell them i am married, the girls would know that i am looking for fun, not a serious relationship.

Stupid80
25-10-2016, 12:40 PM
Normally it would turn to be Fb and of course they knew your status. Anyway it depend on fate and luck.

kraam
25-10-2016, 01:04 PM
how do u guys chat up hot milfs when u see them outside on the streets?

seanylit
25-10-2016, 01:15 PM
how do u guys chat up hot milfs when u see them outside on the streets?

just ask them " ai sio kan mai ? " :D

sxem
25-10-2016, 01:27 PM
I believe when i tell them i am married, the girls would know that i am looking for fun, not a serious relationship.

It still puzzles me that there will be girls who don't mind having fun with a married man, you must be hot enough for them to ignore logic or anything.

Then again, maybe i havent seen the world enough haha

Stupid80
25-10-2016, 01:58 PM
It still puzzles me that there will be girls who don't mind having fun with a married man, you must be hot enough for them to ignore logic or anything.

There r some women really don't mind because it is what they are looking for as well. Normally they set the line and don't across personal life. Why I say women? Because so far those I encountered are either married or not syt.

sxem
25-10-2016, 03:36 PM
There r some women really don't mind because it is what they are looking for as well. Normally they set the line and don't across personal life. Why I say women? Because so far those I encountered are either married or not syt.

When the women are married im not so worried cos you know at the end of the day she has to go back to her husband.

Any tips from bros on how to preposition the girls that you just want fun.?

Ali86
25-10-2016, 03:40 PM
Hard to guarantee. In e beginning she can say she is open , just want some incentives etc..later part if she really falls in love she might do sth silly or dangerous even to the extend harming ur farmily.

bengeo
25-10-2016, 03:44 PM
Nothing is free. If you pay then it becomes a commercial transaction. Implied no string attached. Otherwise they come after you on. Remember the karma if u cheat them their feeling

Pockypig
25-10-2016, 03:56 PM
Chance will drop a lot when u tell them u before meeting up. But that will filter way those who will give u many problem later on.

In the past I got a Philippines gf and 2 local ex-colleagues. After meet up with pinoy, I told her when she already got horny(I haven't touch her). A bit too late but she is hack care mode le. At least I did my part. She gave me the best sex experience in my life for a few months before she went back.

As for 2 ex-colleague already knew I'm married when I join that company. So need not to touch on them.

Currently meeting a few, 4 from wechat and 1 from another forum. 2 pinoy maids, 1 local div and 2 local married. Married ones are out for fun so it's no problem telling them I'm married. Div one mind I married so nothing happen yet even I know she hungry liao. Maids, I just "break off" with one cause want to meet me daily and I sense something fishy about her. She is trying to fish my information.

Well, it's really base on fate and luck as bro stupid80 said. For a few years I encounter zero woman. Past 2 months I met 5. Not sharing details as it got nothing to do with the topic here.

bonbong88
25-10-2016, 04:01 PM
Nice sharing bros lol

sxem
25-10-2016, 04:12 PM
Chance will drop a lot when u tell them u before meeting up. But that will filter way those who will give u many problem later on.

In the past I got a Philippines gf and 2 local ex-colleagues. After meet up with pinoy, I told her when she already got horny(I haven't touch her). A bit too late but she is hack care mode le. At least I did my part. She gave me the best sex experience in my life for a few months before she went back.

As for 2 ex-colleague already knew I'm married when I join that company. So need not to touch on them.

Currently meeting a few, 4 from wechat and 1 from another forum. 2 pinoy maids, 1 local div and 2 local married. Married ones are out for fun so it's no problem telling them I'm married. Div one mind I married so nothing happen yet even I know she hungry liao. Maids, I just "break off" with one cause want to meet me daily and I sense something fishy about her. She is trying to fish my information.

Well, it's really base on fate and luck as bro stupid80 said. For a few years I encounter zero woman. Past 2 months I met 5. Not sharing details as it got nothing to do with the topic here.

I think it gets easier as you get abit older as the women are cognizant about thd stakes involved. Its those syts that give alot of problems

Pockypig
25-10-2016, 04:22 PM
True also. Syt n chio bu have too many choices out there. Married man is not in their list unless u got the look and money.

Those I meet are from 32 to 44 year old.

sxem
25-10-2016, 10:55 PM
I guess its a matter of sifting through until you find one.

Hope to hear more stories on how sbf people find their FWBs, FBs etc.

Pockypig
26-10-2016, 10:43 AM
I guess its a matter of sifting through until you find one.

Hope to hear more stories on how sbf people find their FWBs, FBs etc.

Depend on the feel and luck ba.
Who knows one of your colleague might turn into fb or FwB one day.
Just open up with them. Unless u work in a male environment.

wondergal
26-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Hello all.

This isn't a story sharing thread, thats another topic for another day when I feel more inclined to share.

Here we go.

I'm happily in a relationship with a very attractive girl, she's a trooper and we get on very well in and out of the bedroom, we dated for half a year and together for about 5 months now.

Here's the problem: I'm (still) on tinder and i'm no Brad Pitt but I have my fair share of matches and went out on meetups with those girls.

Most of the 'dates' go well and i always end up having lots of kino and indicators of interest (sorry for using PUA terms here) however, most girl's right marker is making out, they usually stop me right before that and being the fucker that I am, I want more and i can tell that they want it too but they always say there are not 'those kind of girls'. I totally understand of course and I don't force the issue.

Therein lies the problem: How do you communicate to a girl that you just want to have some fun? Without her having the expectation that it will end up being something more and getting her feelings hurt when nothing happens?

Attached guys do share your experiences here and ladies, do feel free to contribute too (you're welcome to call me a cunt too, if you must)

Happy tuesday y'all.

I think it is best that you tell her frankly from the start... less hurt now... more hurt later.

MattJB
26-10-2016, 03:33 PM

Dont get me wrong.
Back to yr thread title, it is easier to let them know yr status upfront.
Its kinda hint them what u r looking for, sex partner or life partner.

Need a female Samster to endorse my assumption :p

patrickwei
26-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Tell the truth first. Don't hurt other.

sxem
27-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Well not too sure about the accuracy of the 'true stories' here...seems too good to be true.

Eg. Girl agree to go to hotel to 'take a nap' after drinking, want to go to MSCP to 'take a breather' , stay late in office to 'complete a project' lol the themes are so common that it seems quite funny.

Well before i come across as a sour grapes motherfucker, maybe its a matter of the girls finding an excuse because if a girl wants to fuck you, she will fucking storm a beach, crawl under 6km of barbed wire, cross a minefield and murder a child to fuck your brains out.

If only i get find a shifu.....

lotsfits80
27-10-2016, 03:38 PM

It's the same as how guys might not turn away someone's wife who wants to fuck him.

sxem
27-10-2016, 04:29 PM
It's the same as how guys might not turn away someone's wife who wants to fuck him.

Men are genetically wired to spread their seed far and wide so... I dont see the link.

PastMeSome
27-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Well not too sure about the accuracy of the 'true stories' here...seems too good to be true.

Eg. Girl agree to go to hotel to 'take a nap' after drinking, want to go to MSCP to 'take a breather' , stay late in office to 'complete a project' lol the themes are so common that it seems quite funny.

Well before i come across as a sour grapes motherfucker, maybe its a matter of the girls finding an excuse because if a girl wants to fuck you, she will fucking storm a beach, crawl under 6km of barbed wire, cross a minefield and murder a child to fuck your brains out.

If only i get find a shifu.....

Thank you for sharing.

sxem
28-10-2016, 09:50 AM
Thank you for sharing.

I hardly shared anything

Samkieu
28-10-2016, 10:19 AM
I hardly shared anything

What you had written above means sharing.

D-joker
28-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Jz tell the truth. But dont spoil the mood.
Some gals when they gets too horny. They dont even mind fucking dogs...

Some gals call it fullfilling needs.

I myself is also quite surprise with gals nowadays. My rule is i dont like to lie...

sxem
28-10-2016, 02:30 PM
Jz tell the truth. But dont spoil the mood.
Some gals when they gets too horny. They dont even mind fucking dogs...

Some gals call it fullfilling needs.

I myself is also quite surprise with gals nowadays. My rule is i dont like to lie...

Am agreeable on the honesty part. As a wise man once told me, women want the truth but never full disclosure.

xongxong
28-10-2016, 10:50 PM
What you had written above means sharing.

Thank you for pointing out.

itchybackside
29-10-2016, 10:33 AM
Having trust in a relationship is very important. Once that is gone there is no turning back. You may live to regret your mistake.

VincentnYu
29-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Totally agreed with some Bros about making it clear upfront. There are girls out there who are willing to go intimate. Be selective, don't be greedy and grab whatever that come along. Be protected and I prefer to go for virgins.
Met a divorcee (50s, Mother of 2, civil servant, dressed to kill) recently she was ever willing but I have no interest.
You might have read about my earlier post about Yu, young and fresh, whom I had a good time. Then there are the easy girls who will fall for guys just after a few drinks. Can touch touch but I don't penetrate them.

Matsumoto
29-10-2016, 11:59 AM
Totally agreed with some Bros about making it clear upfront. There are girls out there who are willing to go intimate. Be selective, don't be greedy and grab whatever that come along. Be protected and I prefer to go for virgins.
Met a divorcee (50s, Mother of 2, civil servant, dressed to kill) recently she was ever willing but I have no interest.
You might have read about my earlier post about Yu, young and fresh, whom I had a good time. Then there are the easy girls who will fall for guys just after a few drinks. Can touch touch but I don't penetrate them.

Good advice.

Krukua
29-10-2016, 12:15 PM

Great advice.