PDA

View Full Version : New Spa @ Simon Rd

fun-yuppie
25-10-2016, 01:38 AM
Hi Bros,

I was visiting a friend around that area & came along this Spa.
Wondering if any bros visit this Spa located at Simon Rd, and if the gals are pretty & good?

Teddyboi
15-11-2016, 12:08 AM
You go try and reportreport?

sianren
15-11-2016, 12:51 PM
It P*** B**** they should have another branch..

Try and wait for your field report.
:cool:

retepoet
15-11-2016, 04:13 PM
u started a thread with no head and no tail, asking for information.... no wonder u are in minus points :confused::confused:

Hi Bros,

I was visiting a friend around that area & came along this Spa.
Wondering if any bros visit this Spa located at Simon Rd, and if the gals are pretty & good?

Blueskver
15-11-2016, 08:38 PM
Tried A couple of weeks ago. They had promo then.

I also lazy type name la hor, google can find already. The ml who serve me definitely not syt but nt consider milf. Can see the pics on fb

Massage was decent. Strength was there but it was very conservative - even for legs she steered clear when it got closer to forbidden region. Place was clean wif attached shower.

Personally feel too clean for my liking(saying the massage of course).i,ll give this a miss unless u r in the area and just want a decent solid massage

adonis
17-11-2016, 10:09 AM
I was massaged in here also.

Kaitingtay
17-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Those who expect teasing and GQ this is not the recommended place for you. I tried once and it's strictly clean massage, no slight teasing or whatsoever. It's too clean for my liking and I won't return.

misterfan
23-11-2016, 11:45 AM
Tried the massage here and it's 100% clean

ForSomeFun
25-11-2016, 03:27 AM
I tried this a few weeks ago too. Yeah clean spa but idk why the ml I got brushed a few times and teased a bit.

sammytommy
25-11-2016, 12:36 PM
by the way the other branch are clean too..in case you ask.

dreambox500
13-12-2016, 02:45 PM
by the way the other branch are clean too..in case you ask.

Bath room attach . New n clean environment. Give it a try if u just want a massage.

Fishcer
13-12-2016, 10:59 PM
For promo price it's worthwhile cos of new place n nice ambience. Massage was good for me, but my friend tried n his ml not very good. As to whether it is clean or not, it's up to individual.

memorablez
14-12-2016, 12:00 PM
For promo price it's worthwhile cos of new place n nice ambience. Massage was good for me, but my friend tried n his ml not very good. As to whether it is clean or not, it's up to individual.

Bro.. share share.. thanks

halogen019
30-01-2017, 10:21 PM
Tried this joint some days ago.

Did not know who is good there, so just went with whoever was assigned to me.

2 thumbs up for the ambience of the room. Very slick with attached shower. The shower was so good I took longer than usual to enjoy it.

I was assigned to this PRC Fei Fei.

If you are into very skinny and tanned girls with nerdy looks, can look for her. Pleasant personality and easy to chat with.

Massage was quite good too.

I requested for massage just down from my hips and not my back. She told me I wore the disposable underwear incorrectly and tore a bit of the underwear. I thought got teasing initially but nothing happened.

Had a nearly awkward moment during the massage.

When the back of my legs were done, she asked me to flip over to massage the front of my legs. Shortly after, she asked "is there anywhere else you need me to massage?"

My brain processed it as a hint if I want my dick to be massaged too. But thankfully I did not say "my dick". I acted blur and said "huh? still got where?"

She looked puzzled and replied "huh? like your head, shoulder or arms."

Hahahaha. Overall, good clean massage. Zero teasing.