PDA

View Full Version : Looking for companion to go Japan

nanonight
24-10-2016, 11:12 PM
Hello to the gals out there,

I am looking for a companion to go to Japan to enjoy sakura blooming. The time around late May to early April. About a week trip to either Tokyo or Kyoto.

All the expenses will be paid by me. Plus 2k-4k allowance depending on the performance and chemistry.

I expect the girl to be...
Age between 18 to 26
Must be pretty or above average look.
Prefer petite with nice curves.
And of course need to be a single.

About me.
I am 27. mixed chinese. working offshore.
since I am out of the country most of the time due to work, I can't offer you face to face meet up discussion or conversation.

Interested ladies pls pm me.

greatdane88
25-10-2016, 04:18 AM

I am looking for a companion to go to Japan to enjoy sakura blooming. The time around late May to early April. About a week trip to either Tokyo or Kyoto.

All the expenses will be paid by me. Plus 2k-4k allowance depending on the performance and chemistry.

Age between 18 to 26

About me.
since I am out of the country most of the time due to work, I can't offer you face to face meet up discussion or conversation.

Bro just use Watsapp or wechat video call.

nanonight
25-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Bro just use Watsapp or wechat video call.

Thanks for your suggestion bro:D

nanonight
26-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Still looking for one.. bump bump..

nanonight
02-11-2016, 11:44 PM
I have no idea why i got zap.. something wrong with my thread or ppl just itchy hand ?

infinitiumus
03-11-2016, 12:28 AM
I have no idea why i got zap.. something wrong with my thread or ppl just itchy hand ?

Don't complain about being zapped. The more you complain the more you will be zapped. This is a sick place.

By tthe way, I did not and no interest in zapping you.

lookingaround
04-11-2016, 04:46 PM

Age between 18 to 26

About me.

No wonder Kena zapped till red! Thought you started a thread not long ago asking gal to go Bkk with you! :rolleyes:

Sandunes
04-11-2016, 09:07 PM
offshore now still good meh? i thought marine jin jia lat?