PDA

View Full Version : Seeking ladies for a short get-away trip to KL 1-3Nov

icreepz
23-10-2016, 09:13 AM
Hello lovely ladies,

are you seeking for some fun?? want to go on a short trip but no one to accompany you? worry no longer!

I have been planning a short-get away trip to KL on 1st-3rd Nov for quite some time, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I lost contact with the one I was supposed to go with.

I am seeking someone who want to enjoy this short trip with me. You could stay with me in my hotel and it can be non-sexual if you are not comfortable with it. Or cuddling for the braver one and anything more would be settled discretely. Likewise for those who are only free for certain period, we could do meet-up for a meal or movie.

As I am not very familiar with KL, I am hoping to find someone who can bring me around for shopping and dining as well as to visit unique place in KL.

A little introduction about me, I am 23M, Chinese, 165cm and 52KG. Looks-wise i am decent looking, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and everyone view beauty differently.

Would like to reiterate a few thing
1) It is purely a leisure trip for me, if sparks fly between us, it will be discrete between us
2) The hotel I booked has a private pool (if you want to swim!) *hotel is paid for by me, it is FOC if you want to stay in with me for the duration.
3) I will not do anything that you dislike if you choose to stay with me, everything will be done within your comfort zone.

Ladies if you are interested, please drop me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP :)

icreepz
24-10-2016, 06:58 AM
bumps! still finding!

sta1100
24-10-2016, 09:45 AM
Wow go kl only

super_duper108
24-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Hello lovely ladies,

are you seeking for some fun?? want to go on a short trip but no one to accompany you? worry no longer!

I have been planning a short-get away trip to KL on 1st-3rd Nov for quite some time, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I lost contact with the one I was supposed to go with.

I am seeking someone who want to enjoy this short trip with me. You could stay with me in my hotel and it can be non-sexual if you are not comfortable with it. Or cuddling for the braver one and anything more would be settled discretely. Likewise for those who are only free for certain period, we could do meet-up for a meal or movie.

As I am not very familiar with KL, I am hoping to find someone who can bring me around for shopping and dining as well as to visit unique place in KL.

A little introduction about me, I am 23M, Chinese, 165cm and 52KG. Looks-wise i am decent looking, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and everyone view beauty differently.

Would like to reiterate a few thing
1) It is purely a leisure trip for me, if sparks fly between us, it will be discrete between us
2) The hotel I booked has a private pool (if you want to swim!) *hotel is paid for by me, it is FOC if you want to stay in with me for the duration.
3) I will not do anything that you dislike if you choose to stay with me, everything will be done within your comfort zone.

Ladies if you are interested, please drop me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP :)

Can go Genting or not?

icreepz
24-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Wow go kl only
hahas ya KL only..its a pre-planned trip

Can go Genting or not?
maybe in the future? this was pre-planned trip. but the person im suppose to go with went MIA last minute after everything has been booked.

icreepz
25-10-2016, 07:02 AM
bumps! still finding!

icreepz
27-10-2016, 12:11 PM
bumps! still finding!