PDA

View Full Version : SYT gal commented men penis are the dirtiest

datukvincent
22-10-2016, 11:50 AM
Walk around Furama Hotel & u will find this BEAUTY SHOP WITH BLUE SIGNBOARD on the third floor.

Attracted to a syt gen by the name Stella working part time there. Open the door & walk in ask whether any massage. Yes she did massage at $35 for 30min. Pay & enter into 1 of the cubicle. SOP. After a short while of piano massage gal ask a GQ. She only do hj @ $50 so ok. She put on a disposable rubber glove while hj me. Feeling uncomfortable I ask her remove the glove but she say no. She commented that GUYS PENIS ARE THE DIRTIEST SO MUST WEAR GLOVES DO HJ.

Wtf. I shoot her straight into her chee bi fucking face by telling her she should not be in this line in the 1st place. $$ also dirty. After exploded just pay her $50 & ask her fuck off. She ask me for extra tips of another $30 saying that I take too long to explode. And tell me she's a student here studying part time in business & in need of $$. I tell her there's no easy $$ in life. If she want earn more $$$ she must be willingly to sell her body.

Avoid this joint. She looks attractive but service poor. Can only do hj with glove on hand. No auto roam.

ace73
22-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Walk around Furama Hotel & u will find this BEAUTY SHOP WITH BLUE SIGNBOARD on the third floor.

Attracted to a syt gen by the name Stella working part time there. Open the door & walk in ask whether any massage. Yes she did massage at $35 for 30min. Pay & enter into 1 of the cubicle. SOP. After a short while of piano massage gal ask a GQ. She only do hj @ $50 so ok. She put on a disposable rubber glove while hj me. Feeling uncomfortable I ask her remove the glove but she say no. She commented that GUYS PENIS ARE THE DIRTIEST SO MUST WEAR GLOVES DO HJ.

Wtf. I shoot her straight into her chee bi fucking face by telling her she should not be in this line in the 1st place. $$ also dirty. After exploded just pay her $50 & ask her fuck off. She ask me for extra tips of another $30 saying that I take too long to explode. And tell me she's a student here studying part time in business & in need of $$. I tell her there's no easy $$ in life. If she want earn more $$$ she must be willingly to sell her body.

Avoid this joint. She looks attractive but service poor. Can only do hj with glove on hand. No auto roam.

New type of service hehehe.
Good info bro

SAFFRONnation
22-10-2016, 03:15 PM
Someone has to TELL HER OFF in her face...Kudos to datuk 👌

She deserves to the entry of HALL OF SHAME - state SHOP unit no + ML NAME big big.
Shall upp you gao gao ...👍

Zeelova
22-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Hahahaha! Stupid bitch

johnn
22-10-2016, 03:33 PM
they use men body to make money.
all excretion reserve for them...enjoy

johnn
22-10-2016, 03:34 PM
they use men body to make money.
all excretion reserve for them...enjoy

thk datuk for sharing yr experience

rahl
22-10-2016, 03:43 PM
dirtiest part of human body is actually the hands and the face ;)

xchange
22-10-2016, 05:02 PM
Should have stop her and walk out when she started wearing the glove.:eek:

13Prince
22-10-2016, 07:37 PM
HJ with gloves on and you still can cum ah? :confused:

winphenom
22-10-2016, 09:28 PM
dirtiest part of human body is actually the hands and the face ;)

In Aesop's fables, i have to agree with him that the tongue is the worst. Its definitely the meanest and dirtiest of all. Real dirt can be washed off but not that kind of dirt that stirs up wars, hate, killings, humiliation, derision and comparison. Just food for thought bros. Cheers.

If that lady wants to earn men's money, then she should jollywell accept what it takes to keep that money from us. No one complains money is dirty also.

owl888
23-10-2016, 12:12 AM
HJ with gloves on and you still can cum ah? :confused:

Lol! Good question, most men can't cum including me :D

Sexmen
23-10-2016, 12:39 AM
Gosh... LOLz... You must have a mind of steel in order to cum in that situation. Kudos to you! Up you! ;)

yuni275
23-10-2016, 03:21 AM
macham HJ with CD but CD on her hands. . LMAO

sladang
23-10-2016, 07:06 AM
I hope she's not using the type of glove that housewives use to wash dishes ya :D ..

oldcock
23-10-2016, 07:31 AM
Save the 35+50 & D.I.Y.

blitzkriegg
23-10-2016, 10:38 AM
WTF worse shit I ever heard. How can she even be offering these extra services with such fucked up attitude?

Becky
23-10-2016, 09:16 PM
State the shop name bro ! Need to avoid at all cost !!

bodhottie_15
23-10-2016, 10:30 PM
to be fair, i can understand why she made the statement but it showed no EQ on her part n kills the mood then. she shld understand that 5-15mins of work for 50 bucks is damn good $$ as compared to other jobs.

if we imagine that she can get only 3 customers per day, she literally earns approx 3.6k per month for a 6 day workweek w/o doing much.

just my 5cents point of view

Oktbestfriend
23-10-2016, 10:38 PM
macham HJ with CD but CD on her hands. . LMAO

this is funny man. u the man.

BADDDman
25-10-2016, 10:10 AM
This is a typical arrogant SYT - with very LOW EQ + very LOW IQ 👎

Best to try MILFs 👍

to be fair, i can understand why she made the statement but it showed no EQ on her part n kills the mood then. she shld understand that 5-15mins of work for 50 bucks is damn good $$ as compared to other jobs.

if we imagine that she can get only 3 customers per day, she literally earns approx 3.6k per month for a 6 day workweek w/o doing much.

just my 5cents point of view

wintrixxx
25-10-2016, 11:06 AM
sorry for your experience bro..and sorry i laughed when i read the rubber glove part :D

BADDDman
25-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Hilariously AGREED this is the THREAD OF THE DAY :)
upp TS gao gao siew siew.....:p

Gosh... LOLz... You must have a mind of steel in order to cum in that situation. Kudos to you! Up you! ;)

blursam
25-10-2016, 07:08 PM
Only men has penis.....and if we are the dirtest....what others did she tried....dogs, cows, pigs.... ? :confused:

Twohands
28-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Happy to have ML wear a glove if she is going to put a nice oily finger up my ass - especially if she has long finger nails !!!!! :eek:

GOODFELLO
29-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Good one - the ONLY location where glove comes handy.... 👍

Happy to have ML wear a glove if she is going to put a nice oily finger up my ass - especially if she has long finger nails !!!!! :eek:

SAFFRONnation
25-11-2016, 06:08 PM
Good thread datuk 👌

TankerMack
30-11-2016, 10:51 AM
For a lot of bros this area was a lot of fun. Unfortunately it was a long long long time ago.

SUNRISERYOKO
30-11-2016, 01:51 PM
BEST POST of the day :p