PDA

View Full Version : All Sugar Baby Look Here

roystonxx
21-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Hi all,

Have been a lurker around SBF for a long time, the reason being that I've a stable sugar baby and my chances for ONS in clubs are alright, coupled with occasional FL etc. However, my relationship with my sugarbaby has ended and I'm searching for a replacement for her.

Background info:

I'm local chinese male, owner of a business (will not reveal which), age 29. The reason why I'm looking for a sugar baby is that I'll very much prefer a lady who's willing to pleased rather than the girl wanting to be pleased (in situation of ONS).

Offer:

Monthly payout and frequency of meeting can be negotiated, since we're both doing each other a favour. We can have coffee and talk about it.

Requirements:

Female 19 - 24
Pleasant/Attractive looking
Big boobs will be a plus point
At least of a slim body

As what i've mentioned earlier, everything can be discussed to put ourselves in a favourable position. Do PM me :)

Cheers to all bros here

roystonxx
23-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Some interest around, but before I settle on one, I'll hope to reach out to more SBs :)

Bump

elynnxx
05-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Hi!
I'm Elynn, 21.
I do enjoy pleasing my partner in ways he'd enjoy ;)
Maybe you can email me and we can discuss more!
[email protected]
Hi all,

Have been a lurker around SBF for a long time, the reason being that I've a stable sugar baby and my chances for ONS in clubs are alright, coupled with occasional FL etc. However, my relationship with my sugarbaby has ended and I'm searching for a replacement for her.

Background info:

I'm local chinese male, owner of a business (will not reveal which), age 29. The reason why I'm looking for a sugar baby is that I'll very much prefer a lady who's willing to pleased rather than the girl wanting to be pleased (in situation of ONS).

Offer:

Monthly payout and frequency of meeting can be negotiated, since we're both doing each other a favour. We can have coffee and talk about it.

Requirements:

Female 19 - 24
At least of a slim body

As what i've mentioned earlier, everything can be discussed to put ourselves in a favourable position. Do PM me :)

Cheers to all bros here

HardcoreSultry
10-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Hi all,

Background info:

Offer:

Requirements:

Female 19 - 24
At least of a slim body

Cheers to all bros here

Still looking ?

roystonxx
12-11-2016, 08:28 PM
Yes I am, all SBs do PM me and provide me with your contact details (wechat, etc) Tbh I don't have the time to email you. I have already stated to PM me your contact details if interested.

Cheers

roystonxx
12-11-2016, 08:37 PM
To all interested SBs,

Am looking more of pleasant looking with great body. Those who are not confident enough to please ignore here. With all due respect, Ive been approached by girls who are not within my standards as stated in my first post.

Monetary can be negotiated and a minimum of 4K will be given each month. That being said, if you're really attractive and have a great body, bigger amount of cash will be compensated.

BabyCougar
13-11-2016, 01:21 PM
Just curious.... why don't you just find a gf instead then? I'm sure with you looks and wealth you shouldn't have any problems getting a pretty girl as your gf :)

roystonxx
13-11-2016, 10:37 PM
Having a gf definitely requires intangible stuff like attention. And it wouldn't be fair to any potential gfs :) I'll rather stay single at the moment than not having enough time for her.

On a side note, I've no idea why I got zapped till 0 rep for these lol