PDA

View Full Version : NTU boy sex life adventures chapter 1-3

lucaslegend
21-10-2016, 10:38 AM
NTU boy sex adventures 

CHAPTER 1

Ok, here I am gonna start my narration of stories by introducing myself. My name is Lucas. I call myself Legend because I sing like John Legend. And my attitude for girls is, I will give you all of me~~ hahaha, so yea you get my point. 

I have a girlfriend. We love each other. Yet, I have great attraction towards big boobies, big booties chicks, and sadly the girl I am deeply emotionally connected to is a slender woman. We fuck a lot, however I could not ever really get enough because I am just lust for bouncy tits and fat ass that can be spanked real hard. 

So here is what happen when my girlfriend decided to go to korea for summer studies. I spent most of my vacation break in school because I was going through summer research too, only not in overseas but locally in Ulu NTU. 

There was this girl from China Mainland, you can imagine how academically smart she was. People (ah thiongs ah lians) from China, all are generally so god damn good in academics. 

The girl I teamed up with to carry out our summer research in NTU lab, was a very very curvaceous girl. She was only 20 years old, but from what I believed (and it was proven true soon), that possessed great assets of big round tits!

We started out our teammates relationship awkward, because she can't really speak good english, my chinese has weird accent that locals are proud of but she couldn't understand. We didnt talk much at first, but you know as a boy, I was totally blown away by the voluptuous boobies. 

I did not give up. After two weeks, we were very good meal pals. We jioed each other for lunch, dinner, sometimes supper if we stayed late to discuss about our experiment's problems. 

One night, she was wearing tank tops. I could see the bra strips and the sides of it and I was hard on the spot. My heart pounded so fast, as we were meeting up in our lab lounge at night, where only researchers and students who involved in research had access to. 

We sat across each other on the sofa, in front of both of us was a really low table. We laid out our notes on the table, and she would occasionally leaned really low to discuss the papers with me, all my focus are on her creamy milky skin of the cleavage, how I imagined myself rubbing my cock between the great tits, squeezing them real hard like I never before. 

I was so afraid that she could see my bone. After that night's meet up, all that ever crossed my mind was the sight of her big round tits, stuffed inside the bra beneath the white tank top. 

I thought somehow she sensed something special too. As anyone could obviously observed desire and lust burnt within me when I was with her. From that night on, we chatted and started to flirt a lot in WhatsApp. 

To be continued...

Yessir
21-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Most guys also like girls with big boobies. :D