PDA

View Full Version : LF> ONS, girls do take a look

Radiator
21-10-2016, 09:21 AM
Umm hi.. I have been reading the forum for the past 1year and I've finally decided to create an acc and make a post on this. It's been bugging me for way too Long, the urge is killing me.

I'm 23, 178cm, 63kg. I'm looking for almost anyone to have a ONS with. Unless we are both willing to have a second one.. I don't want to have too many different partner. Just 1/2 is more than enough.

I'm a really shy guy so I don't have many chances with girls. I'm definitely decent looking so.. I'm hoping to have some luck here. Sorry if I offended anyone though, I didn't mean to.

letmetellyou
21-10-2016, 03:10 PM
Umm hi.. I have been reading the forum for the past 1year and I've finally decided to create an acc and make a post on this. It's been bugging me for way too Long, the urge is killing me.

I'm 23, 178cm, 63kg. I'm looking for almost anyone to have a ONS with. Unless we are both willing to have a second one.. I don't want to have too many different partner. Just 1/2 is more than enough.

I'm a really shy guy so I don't have many chances with girls. I'm definitely decent looking so.. I'm hoping to have some luck here. Sorry if I offended anyone though, I didn't mean to.

Pay for a fl dude.... If u wan ons clubbing is better choice.

georgemagnum
21-10-2016, 03:16 PM
TS,

Are you for real?
I thought ONS only happen in real life :D

masterwanker
21-10-2016, 08:30 PM
If ONS you would have better luck at bar and or nightclub.