PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Vietbu advise

Timetopika
18-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Posted this in Tieng Viet thread but not sure if will get any replies so Apologies for reposting this in a separate thread.

Looking for answers and opinions.

. I just want to understand the behavior of typical vietbu so if any pro brother can shed some light please do.

Recently got to know this young vietbu working at coffeeshop zhi char. I was surprised to see such and hence chat with her. Found out she is 22 recent Uni grad (verified from work permit) and on a short 3 month contract. She told me that she came here by knowing the work as it showed management trainee on her working pass but end up in coffeeshop and she was unhappy working here especially not able to speak mandarin and cannot adjust to the food. . Anyway being a nice gentlemen I said I can bring her around when she off.

Fast forward, we met almost everyday after her work which ends at 12.30 am, going for supper or just chatting . I managed to hold her hands and kiss and hug her within a couple of late night outs. This happened all within a short 3 weeks and I asked her to be my gf (thinking can up her) she rejected saying she still young and she don't know what will happen when she goes back but she wants to come back here. I told her the various options that she can work here. I even said I would pay for her (dangle carrot) agency fees etc.

Things got on smoothly but all of a sudden she changed 360 degree. Ignore my SMS and call and I think even blocked me. Went to confront her and she said she has many things to think about and we are just friends (hello?) no head no tail so I left her alone for awhile to let her sort her mind. But she continued to ignore me and even when we agreed to go out on her off she said she was busy and had another appointment.

Now my question is have I been led on? Is this a typical vietbu trap? She had never asked me for money but I would always pay for everything which I am not particular about.

Just got to know from coffeeshop auntie not to waste time on her as she was seeing someone on the sides. But nt sure who to believe now

Hope some brothers can share their experience with vietbu and their so called scams.

cavemanng
18-10-2016, 11:04 PM
Not scam la. She just found someone better than u

sidfido
18-10-2016, 11:34 PM
Coffeeshop auntie probably very right. Move on liao. :o

sadfa
19-10-2016, 02:39 AM
Hello? Wake up already?

How are you led on?
It's obvious you attempt to hook her n failed.
Maybe you too aggressive n squeeze her neh n dig cb.
Most likely she got better suitor la

You played the game n lost.
If u won, you'll fuck her without marrying her or b her bf. She didn't allow fucking but that's normal.

She didn't promise you anything n she owe u nothing.
You act like u never Chase ger before.
Why must you keep asking?

Nothin to see move on.
________
Exchange points leading on ma?

Oktbestfriend
19-10-2016, 02:48 AM
Posted this in Tieng Viet thread but not sure if will get any replies so Apologies for reposting this in a separate thread.

Looking for answers and opinions.

. I just want to understand the behavior of typical vietbu so if any pro brother can shed some light please do.

Recently got to know this young vietbu working at coffeeshop zhi char. I was surprised to see such and hence chat with her. Found out she is 22 recent Uni grad (verified from work permit) and on a short 3 month contract. She told me that she came here by knowing the work as it showed management trainee on her working pass but end up in coffeeshop and she was unhappy working here especially not able to speak mandarin and cannot adjust to the food. . Anyway being a nice gentlemen I said I can bring her around when she off.

Fast forward, we met almost everyday after her work which ends at 12.30 am, going for supper or just chatting . I managed to hold her hands and kiss and hug her within a couple of late night outs. This happened all within a short 3 weeks and I asked her to be my gf (thinking can up her) she rejected saying she still young and she don't know what will happen when she goes back but she wants to come back here. I told her the various options that she can work here. I even said I would pay for her (dangle carrot) agency fees etc.

Things got on smoothly but all of a sudden she changed 360 degree. Ignore my SMS and call and I think even blocked me. Went to confront her and she said she has many things to think about and we are just friends (hello?) no head no tail so I left her alone for awhile to let her sort her mind. But she continued to ignore me and even when we agreed to go out on her off she said she was busy and had another appointment.

Now my question is have I been led on? Is this a typical vietbu trap? She had never asked me for money but I would always pay for everything which I am not particular about.

Just got to know from coffeeshop auntie not to waste time on her as she was seeing someone on the sides. But nt sure who to believe now

Hope some brothers can share their experience with vietbu and their so called scams.

u want to dangle carrot to lure her now u tio back fire.
I think what comes around goes around.

freezetheDB
19-10-2016, 03:27 AM
she probably knows someone better and younger

Timetopika
19-10-2016, 08:01 AM
Thanks for replies bros. but no need so Aggro Le. Young and better? I think I meet that criteria. I also never Aggro her. Gentleman style first.

Anyway moving on is part and parcel. Just wanna know what makes them tick so I can handle next vietbu better.

diputs1269
19-10-2016, 08:50 AM
Thanks for replies bros.

Anyway moving on is part and parcel. Just wanna know what makes them tick so I can handle next vietbu better.

Just target more of them and you will acquire varied type of personalitits, by that that you will have a set of skills to handle them.

avantas
19-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Yo TS

I think you made the mistake of having a few false assumptions.

1. You believed you are more than good enough to jio her and get it on.

It is true that she is from Vietnam and true that she works at a coffee shop. But if she truly is a degree holder who bothered to travel to SG to work and pretty enough to warrant your interests and attention. Then does it not occur to you that her real desires could be significantly more? Good girl or bad girl, dangling a job opportunity is a bit weak.

2. You assumed that you understand her character and Vietnamese behaviour.

Viet bus have a tendency to act outwardly demure, but just like anyone who lived in a city, with enough exposure can be just as calculative and manipulative.
Similar to China women, if she is interested she would normal attempt to intervene in some aspects of your life. If she is hands off, it tends to signal she not truly interested.

3. You assumed that she coming from a 3rd world male chauvinistic country means that she would be more conservative in social engagements.

You expect that since she goes out with you, got good chance there is no one else and she doesn't have commitments back in Vietnam. You also thought that being nice is a good investment for the near future. You may have ignored the facts that she has emotional needs and desires which would mean your approach may have backfired on you.

Honestly I think you haven't been on SBF enough. Every now and then you will read random stories of Lao jiaos picking up Filipino maids or China milfs. Sometime you would wonder the validity of those stories, but a lot of the Bros got it right. The woman involved most of the time deep inside don't believe in having a proper relationship with a guy here in SG, they just entertain the illusion and satisfy their desires. If they did , Filipino maids won't be seen dating Bangladesh workers cos the workers can provide even lesser stability than them.

The joke is, if you didn't try to be a nice guy , you may have already up the girl.

Boarding
19-10-2016, 11:41 AM
Interesting topic.

Why so many log in to SBF!!

virgone
19-10-2016, 02:32 PM
coffeeshop auntie already tell u not to waste time on her liao. What do u think?

I'm sure she found a bigger carrot to chew on....

sadfa
19-10-2016, 09:05 PM
Thanks for replies bros. but no need so Aggro Le. Young and better? I think I meet that criteria. I also never Aggro her. Gentleman style first.

Don't think there's any aggro here.
And your post show your mentality.

The guy who win you don't need to b younger n better than you. He may be older n 'worse' than u but in her eyes he's better.

You need a paradigm shift n grow some maturity.
You got a lot to learn n its not a Viet issue.
It's a you issue
_______
Exchange points aggro ma?

Timetopika
19-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Don't think there's any aggro here.
And your post show your mentality.

The guy who win you don't need to b younger n better than you. He may be older n 'worse' than u but in her eyes he's better.

You need a paradigm shift n grow some maturity.
You got a lot to learn n its not a Viet issue.
It's a you issue
_______
Exchange points aggro ma?

I hear u bro. It's just perplexing in my mind. I've had way more hits than misses and hits where I'm the unlikely party to score. So it's in the girls perspective not so much mine...

I think I rmb ur nick where u left ur strong stand in the Clearly incident right? So any constructive criticism to do better?

gongsimi
19-10-2016, 09:54 PM
viet your mama cb la

conquer
19-10-2016, 11:01 PM
I asked her to be my gf (thinking can up her) she rejected

The answer is right here, isn't it?

Sorry TS, no free fuck for you, better luck next time. :)

Cornyplant
20-10-2016, 12:23 AM
Interesting topic.

Why so many log in to SBF!!

How many is many?