PDA

View Full Version : Can we find love in hopeless place?

EatPrayLove
17-10-2016, 03:05 AM
As one gets older, one does not only get wiser.
They crave for companionship, not just any companionship from anyone.
But companionship with people of the same frequency, people they could feel comfort with, people whom they can show their crazy self. Basically, people whom they can be themselves.

And as a female in my mid 30s, I too needs that kinda companionship with the right gentleman (or gentlemen).

I would like to highlight regardless of my title, I am not seeking for love nor relationship. I am looking for gentleman for dates.
Anything beyond that is purely based on our chemistry and mutual understanding.

A little bit about myself. I am in mid 30s, standing at 165cm, weighting at 78kg. Yes, I know I am heavy, but neither am I fat. I am just a lady with full curves and some extra padding on my tummy and thighs. :)

Gentleman that I am looking for should be:

1) between age of 26 - 40
2) Chinese
3) Chivalrous with a weird sense of humour
4) Good communication skills and ability to empathize with others
5) Fun Loving, easy going and spontaneous

Extra points:
6) It would be nice if you appreciate edm and loves edm (extra points x 2)
7) If you are a raver who loves to rave locally and overseas, let's skip the dating and go straight to the actions shall we? (extra points x 3)
8) If you are all of the above and you love house & trap the most, I'm yours forever? (extra points x 4)
9) If you are all of the above and you shuffle, I will go through hell and depths of the world for you? (extra points x 5)
10) If you are all of the above and you are above 178cm, can we get married straightaway? :o (extra points x 10)

Okay. Enough of my weird humour here. So if you think that you fit at least point 1-5, and you are interested to be the gentleman, do PM me your details.

with much love, hugs & kisses,
EPL (J)

p/s: The more interesting your PM is, the higher chance I will reply you. Key point here is I believe a person who writes well are able to communicate well too. It's all about how you carry yourself in writing since the 1st impression is not being build on conversation in person but through writing for this instance. ;)

Rihanna - We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg

thenormalme
17-10-2016, 03:09 AM
Jia you sister.

MyNameIsFour
17-10-2016, 06:12 AM
All the best for your search sister, I sincerely hope you will find the true love that you deserve!

acidicavex
17-10-2016, 09:23 AM
Come throw my support old friend Gd luck :)

Sen5eS
17-10-2016, 09:32 AM
hahaha ... extra support for points 6-10 :D

HeadOn
17-10-2016, 10:43 AM
Support hope u find ur man soon

maxsee
17-10-2016, 11:09 AM
Aren't it better to find love through dating agencies then over at a sex forum....:confused::confused::confused:

michael_368
17-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Sis,

Where can I get the application form? :D

georgemagnum
17-10-2016, 11:47 AM
Cannot meet your requirements but definitely must turn up here to show support to sis :D

EatPrayLove
17-10-2016, 12:24 PM
All the best for your search sister, I sincerely hope you will find the true love that you deserve!

Aren't it better to find love through dating agencies then over at a sex forum....:confused::confused::confused:

Thank you for the support.
But I ain't looking for love.
Love and relationship is something that I have given up.
I realised that relationship ain't for me unless he is a raver and the chances for me to find a raver bf is like 0.01%? Might as well just enjoy my freedom and make the best out of it isn't it? :)

EatPrayLove
17-10-2016, 12:29 PM
Come throw my support old friend Gd luck

Ya lor. My master ditch me.... so sad! :(:p

hahaha ... extra support for points 6-10 :d

Hahahaha! Why I ain't surprise that you will said that?
Try Alan Walker New Heart. It's nice too. Okay, fine. Alan Walker songs are good. :p

Sis,

Where can I get the application form? :d

Need application form meh? I'm thirsty.... find one day come out for beer okay? Lol.

Cannot meet your requirements but definitely must turn up here to show support to sis :d

You is straightaway no need requirements and with priority queue. :p

acidicavex
17-10-2016, 01:36 PM

Sure Bo???:D:p

Bump for a great old friend

EatPrayLove
17-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Sure Bo???:D:p

Bump for a great old friend

Erm.... i can't remember.... :p:o

georgemagnum
17-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Sure? I only meet for sex :D

Hahahaha! Why I ain't surprise that you will said that?
Try Alan Walker New Heart. It's nice too. Okay, fine. Alan Walker songs are good.

Need application form meh? I'm thirsty.... find one day come out for beer okay? Lol.

You is straightaway no need requirements and with priority queue. :p

acidicavex
17-10-2016, 03:42 PM

Support that idea bro GM :D

Mickey988
17-10-2016, 04:13 PM
Hiya~

All the best for your search. ;)

EatPrayLove
17-10-2016, 04:37 PM

Okay.....

Next please. :p:o

DCS17
17-10-2016, 04:42 PM
EDM, Rave with Grass will be fun!

Only can happen in USA legally. :D

georgemagnum
17-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Or maybe orgy, bro? :p
You, she and me. No money involved ... i can't flout the rules here :D

georgemagnum
17-10-2016, 04:48 PM
Okay.....

Next please.

:p:D ... :D:p

michael_368
17-10-2016, 05:27 PM
EPL,

When want to go CQ to drink...? :D

acidicavex
17-10-2016, 05:56 PM
Bro haha good idea kinky!!:D

HC NEWBIRD
17-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Sis,

Love comes in mysterious ways.

All the best!

@

CumExplorer
17-10-2016, 08:46 PM
Or maybe orgy, bro? :p
You, she and me. No money involved ... i can't flout the rules here :D

bro orgy should be at least 3 guys, count me in :D

my special support for EPL :D

EatPrayLove
18-10-2016, 12:12 AM

Only can happen in USA legally. :d

That's when you are wrong. :p

Or maybe orgy, bro? :P
You, she and me. No money involved ... i can't flout the rules here :d
Bro haha good idea kinky!!:d
bro orgy should be at least 3 guys, count me in :d

my special support for EPL :d

you guys har..... lol. :p

EPL,

When want to go CQ to drink...? :d

Soon!!!!!!!!!

Sis,

Love comes in mysterious ways.

All the best!

Thank you!!! :)

EatPrayLove
18-10-2016, 12:22 AM
It's a sleepless night.... with thoughts running and flying everywhere....
I am so in need of a lullaby..... any nice guys willing to sing me to sleep?

Alan Walker- Sing me to sleep (Marshmello Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkxtZgx7rw4

Dtsyl
18-10-2016, 02:29 AM
I fit points 1,3,4,5,6,7&9. Not bad right. Haha. Whatcha think TS? 😀

CumExplorer
18-10-2016, 09:50 AM
Sing on, sleep well baby :D:D

Alan Walker- Sing me to sleep (Marshmello Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkxtZgx7rw4

mission completed, morning EPL, sing off :p

HC NEWBIRD
18-10-2016, 10:19 AM

Good the Morning,

missed your post. I can't sing. So, this bear-bear for you to hug to sleep.

@

@

randyrockhard
18-10-2016, 11:42 AM
Dear EatPrayLove,

If you're looking for a decent date, I sincerely believe that there are other avenues, a social club, a meetup group or something. This is a sex forum afterall ;)

Good luck in your search !

EatPrayLove
18-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Sing on, sleep well baby :d:d

mission completed, morning EPL, sing off :P

Good the Morning,

missed your post. I can't sing. So, this bear-bear for you to hug to sleep.

@

@

Thank you! :p:o

Dear EatPrayLove,

If you're looking for a decent date, I sincerely believe that there are other avenues, a social club, a meetup group or something. This is a sex forum afterall ;)

Good luck in your search !

Dear randyrockhard,

have you tried the so called other avenues you have state?
Do you have any idea what are the kind of person you will usually meet in there?

I have been quite a handful of social group, social apps even facebook group to look for the kind of guys I have been seeking. And the results are all very disappointing.

Maybe I should change my title to avoid misunderstanding?
I would like to highlight that I aint seeking for love nor relationship.
What I am looking for is non commitment companionship with fun loving guys who are able to understand my weird sense of humour.

If here isn't a good platform to find what I am looking for, I doubt there is any in this world. This has been my last choice of place tbh with you. But the PMs and dates lined up so far has not been disappointing for me.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and well wishes. ;)

EatPrayLove
18-10-2016, 12:27 PM
I fit points 1,3,4,5,6,7&9. Not bad right. Haha. Whatcha think TS? 😀

Hello!
I'm joking about point 6-10 my dear. :p:o

Apollo
18-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Hello!

really a BBW i love, but dont meet 1 requirement.

Bump for TS, good luck and enjoy hunting here :D

EatPrayLove
18-10-2016, 02:46 PM
really a BBW i love, but dont meet 1 requirement.

Bump for TS, good luck and enjoy hunting here :D

Let me guess? Age requirement?
Age is just a number. :p

EatPrayLove
18-10-2016, 07:27 PM
It's a lonely day.... It's even a lonely night.... when you have miss someone so badly.... when you can't wait to meet that person.... only to know that he/she has totally forgotten they have a date with you......

I feel so alone tonight.... because I have miss you so badly only to know that you don't care as much......

Marshmello - Alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALZHF5UqnU4

Boons
18-10-2016, 08:36 PM
It's a lonely day.... It's even a lonely night.... when you have miss someone so badly.... when you can't wait to meet that person.... only to know that he/she has totally forgotten they have a date with you......

I feel so alone tonight.... because I have miss you so badly only to know that you don't care as much......

Marshmello - Alone

Why don't contact the person that u have missed so badly ?

Blurri
19-10-2016, 12:12 AM

Marshmello - Alone

Hugx gal...... Dun think too much k...... There will b ppl who forgets u ..... But there will b others who dun!!!:D

Dtsyl
19-10-2016, 04:35 AM
Hello!

Haha I know about the points part. Just saying my interest kinda align with u la. The brackets are a joke I kinda guessed alrdy. Lol

michael_368
19-10-2016, 10:57 AM

Marshmello - Alone

Ya, feeling lonely is terrible feeling but look beyond the lights at the end tunnel. You may finding better. Cheers
Let's have some drinks when you are ready.:D

EatPrayLove
19-10-2016, 12:18 PM
Hugx gal...... Dun think too much k...... There will b ppl who forgets u ..... But there will b others who dun!!!:D

Ya, feeling lonely is terrible feeling but look beyond the lights at the end tunnel. You may finding better. Cheers
Let's have some drinks when you are ready.:D

It's just that I miss my twinie bff so much.... it's been two weeks that I last saw her.... and I am just worried about her.... knowing that the reason she has ditch our dates for the past two weeks is because she is feeling terrible and down.... :(

Apollo
19-10-2016, 03:08 PM
It's just that I miss my twinie bff so much.... it's been two weeks that I last saw her.... and I am just worried about her.... knowing that the reason she has ditch our dates for the past two weeks is because she is feeling terrible and down.... :(

sis take good care of yourself and your bff ...

EatPrayLove
19-10-2016, 03:14 PM
sis take good care of yourself and your bff ...

Thanks....
She hasn't been picking up my calls and she kept blue tick me on whatsapp... no mood for dates...

DanTheCow
19-10-2016, 05:26 PM

Only can happen in USA legally. :D

Rave with grass? Hmmm.... Usually raves are not associated with weed... Unless that weed is not your traditional normal weed but lazed with something else right?? Won't pills and other euphoric drugs be more suitable? :) Weed is to chill and stone... :)

EatPrayLove
19-10-2016, 05:47 PM
Rave with grass? Hmmm.... Usually raves are not associated with weed... Unless that weed is not your traditional normal weed but lazed with something else right?? Won't pills and other euphoric drugs be more suitable? :) Weed is to chill and stone... :)

That depends on the music. With candies, Molly and Lucy you can only do it with electro house, trance, hard trance, trap, dubstep, etc. But what if it's big room house, tropical house, big room trance, deep house, psy trance, etc how do you do it with candies and friends? I think Mary Jane is still the best choice for raves in my own opinion. :p:o

cataramp
19-10-2016, 08:34 PM
Find love here, ai meh :o

Apollo
19-10-2016, 09:10 PM
Thanks....
She hasn't been picking up my calls and she kept blue tick me on whatsapp... no mood for dates...

understand, u have good mode for dates ?

u must be busy in dates now ... enjoy ... night belongs to you :D

DanTheCow
19-10-2016, 09:22 PM
That depends on the music. With candies, Molly and Lucy you can only do it with electro house, trance, hard trance, trap, dubstep, etc. But what if it's big room house, tropical house, big room trance, deep house, psy trance, etc how do you do it with candies and friends? I think Mary Jane is still the best choice for raves in my own opinion. :p:o

Wahh so specific!! Wow!! Guess I'm too old for this already.... But to me, weed/hash has always been a wind down, chill and relax thing.... A little R&B, hip hop or even jazz/blues.... Hahaha.... :)

But I guess to each his/her own.... :)

EatPrayLove
20-10-2016, 01:10 AM
understand, u have good mode for dates ?

u must be busy in dates now ... enjoy ... night belongs to you :d

Nope! I was supposed to go on one, but I decided to meet my mentor instead for a chat. :)

Wahh so specific!! Wow!! Guess I'm too old for this already.... But to me, weed/hash has always been a wind down, chill and relax thing.... A little R&B, hip hop or even jazz/blues.... Hahaha.... (:

But I guess to each his/her own.... (:

Naise! Mary Jane + wine + sexy RnB/jazz + sex = mind blowing orgasm. :o:p

DanTheCow
20-10-2016, 10:36 AM
Nope! I was supposed to go on one, but I decided to meet my mentor instead for a chat. :)

Naise! Mary Jane + wine + sexy RnB/jazz + sex = mind blowing orgasm. :o:p

Yeah!!! The best!! Hahaha... But I prefer whiskey.... Lol....

Unfortunately this is Singapore, or at least I am in Singapore.... I miss the good old times when I was young and enjoying myself in the UK.... :(

EatPrayLove
20-10-2016, 11:51 AM
Yeah!!! The best!! Hahaha... But I prefer whiskey.... Lol....

Unfortunately this is Singapore, or at least I am in Singapore.... I miss the good old times when I was young and enjoying myself in the UK.... :(

Age, is just a number. It's all about your mentality. I have seen old men and even old couples at raves partying as though they are young. You can always enjoy yourself locally if you know where to find your good old friend, Mary Jane. :p:o

DCS17
20-10-2016, 12:05 PM

your usually is based on ? mine is based on sexperience during my school days in Europe and US. So very subjective.

So now also you become RaveTheCoW? Or because your sexperience makes u the sexpert in Rave sexperience in UK?

Sandunes
20-10-2016, 12:54 PM
:eek: wow EPL also come out to hunt

EatPrayLove
20-10-2016, 01:47 PM
:eek: wow EPL also come out to hunt

No, I am not hunting. Just trying to expand my social circle with like minded gentleman/gentlemen. :p:o

EatPrayLove
20-10-2016, 01:52 PM
your usually is based on ? mine is based on sexperience during my school days in Europe and US. So very subjective.

So now also you become RaveTheCoW? Or because your sexperience makes u the sexpert in Rave sexperience in UK?

My darling, it might be the different era.
Like for now, the trends are different from what it is few years back.
Take for example Hardwell is no longer number 1 DJ but Martin Garrix (seriously??? Are you freaking serious?! He is just a boy!). Mary Jane was the go to happy pill in the past before candies, Molly and Lucy was popular. Different era, different culture, different habits and happy pills. ;)

Now I feel so old knowing that a boy has become the number 1 DJ..... :rolleyes:

DCS17
20-10-2016, 02:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32C-m2GqZcw

yah lor. Different era. ;)

DanTheCow
20-10-2016, 02:34 PM
Age, is just a number. It's all about your mentality. I have seen old men and even old couples at raves partying as though they are young. You can always enjoy yourself locally if you know where to find your good old friend, Mary Jane. :p:o

I wouldn't wanna do so in SG.... Too risky.... :)

Sen5eS
20-10-2016, 06:22 PM
Now I feel so old knowing that a boy has become the number 1 DJ..... :rolleyes:

hahaha Don't diss the kid yah ... :p now a days they start younger that's all and come to the forefront earlier :D

EatPrayLove
20-10-2016, 07:36 PM
hahaha Don't diss the kid yah ... :p now a days they start younger that's all and come to the forefront earlier :D

That I know.... but to know that a baby boy is no. 1 now.... just makes me feel so old.... :(

DanTheCow
20-10-2016, 07:54 PM

Not expert bro... It's just what I thought.... :)

EatPrayLove
20-10-2016, 11:17 PM
Spreading some good vibes and sharing my favourite songs. :p:o

KSHMR & Marnik - Bazaar (Official Sunburn Goa 2015 Anthem)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KlJAiwwGHMg

KSHMR - Dhoom

https://youtube.com/watch?v=F846vfZJXXY

Sandunes
20-10-2016, 11:20 PM
Spreading some good vibes and sharing my favourite song. :p:o

KSHMR & Marnik - Bazaar (Official Sunburn Goa 2015 Anthem)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KlJAiwwGHMg

this one better.. more local taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzUjghLO3qc

EatPrayLove
20-10-2016, 11:25 PM
this one better.. more local taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzUjghLO3qc

Wtf did I just watch?!

Kshmr is different.... without him... I can never meditate in my life. I ditch Afrojack and Headhunterz both whom I fell in love at first sound. But Kshmr..... he push it to a deeper and higher level.... I swear in my whole life Kshmr is my one and only true love. I will only marry him and no one else. :p:o

georgemagnum
20-10-2016, 11:45 PM
Just when I thought of proposing to you .... sigh :D

Wtf did I just watch?!

Kshmr is different.... without him... I can never meditate in my life. I ditch Afrojack and Headhunterz both whom I fell in love at first sound. But Kshmr..... he push it to a deeper and higher level.... I swear in my whole life Kshmr is my one and only true love. I will only marry him and no one else. :p:o

Sandunes
20-10-2016, 11:47 PM
the pattern seems like DefQon style.

EatPrayLove
21-10-2016, 01:32 PM
the pattern seems like DefQon style.

Defqon is hard trance. This is progressive house.
Got difference. Just need to listen carefully. ;)

EatPrayLove
22-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Just when I thought of proposing to you .... sigh :D

Oh really?
Show me the ring. I might change my mind after seeing the ring. ;):p

BlackBirdFly
24-10-2016, 11:26 AM
We saw you in a supermarket. Lol. :p

EatPrayLove
24-10-2016, 02:34 PM
We saw you in a supermarket. Lol. :p

Huh? When and where?
Btw, nice seeing you and your OC last month outside Zouk. :)

reading
24-10-2016, 07:15 PM
Huh? When and where?
Btw, nice seeing you and your OC last month outside Zouk. :)

OOOO EPL, you are active everywhere ... love overflow lao, why still need more :p :D

enjoy your life :p

EatPrayLove
24-10-2016, 11:39 PM
OOOO EPL, you are active everywhere ... love overflow lao, why still need more :p :d

enjoy your life :p

Huh?
I'm everywhere? Where? Lol.
Love overflow? Not yet lah. Still looking though. :p:o

reading
26-10-2016, 10:40 AM
Huh?
I'm everywhere? Where? Lol.
Love overflow? Not yet lah. Still looking though. :p:o

Bump for you, EPL

have a great day :D

EatPrayLove
28-10-2016, 03:10 PM
Bump for you, EPL

have a great day :D

Thank you!

Here's a song for the Halloween season!

KSHMR - The Spook ft. BassKillers & B3nte

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JOkzV9CEjcE

CumExplorer
28-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Thank you!

Here's a song for the Halloween season!

KSHMR - The Spook ft. BassKillers & B3nte

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JOkzV9CEjcE

sis EPL, have a great happening weekend :p

EatPrayLove
28-10-2016, 11:02 PM
sis EPL, have a great happening weekend :p

I hope so. I'm thirsty!!!!!:p:o

Sandunes
28-10-2016, 11:53 PM
I hope so. I'm thirsty!!!!!:p:o

leopard no change spots.. :D

EatPrayLove
29-10-2016, 10:12 AM
leopard no change spots.. :D

Lol! Kinda hard to change ya know? :p:o

Last night was not bad.
I'm so gonna look forward for tonight!
Dressing up as sexy devil's angel with red corset, black tight skirt, red garter belt with either red or black thigh high stocking and completing it with a pair of black heels. Not forgetting my red wings too. :o

Cuntworth
29-10-2016, 10:35 AM

Last night was not bad.
Dressing up as sexy devil's angel with red corset, black tight skirt, red garter belt with either red or black thigh high stocking and completing it with a pair of black heels. Not forgetting my red wings too. :o

Got pic to show???:D

EatPrayLove
29-10-2016, 12:14 PM
Got pic to show???:D

You show me I show you okay? :rolleyes::p

Cuntworth
29-10-2016, 01:19 PM
You show me I show you okay? :rolleyes::p

I cannot wear the above clothes u mention....:(

reading
29-10-2016, 08:07 PM

Last night was not bad.

u got any fish in your net ? :D

EatPrayLove
30-10-2016, 11:26 AM
I cannot wear the above clothes u mention....:(

Yes yes! They do sell it in your size. :p

u got any fish in your net ? :D

Nope. It wasn't fishnet stocking, darling. :)

positivity
31-10-2016, 09:46 PM
sure can find love. But not mutual only haha

EatPrayLove
01-11-2016, 02:03 PM
sure can find love. But not mutual only haha

Do you have any idea what I am looking for in the first place? :rolleyes:

DanTheCow
01-11-2016, 02:07 PM
Do you have any idea what I am looking for in the first place? :rolleyes:

Are you sure you know what it is exactly you are looking for?? Hehehe.... :p

EatPrayLove
02-11-2016, 02:08 PM

My darling Dan, of course I know what I am looking for.
I'm still waiting for your date invitation darling. :p:o

wittyman
03-11-2016, 05:21 PM

My darling Dan, of course I know what I am looking for.
I'm still waiting for your date invitation darling. :p:o

bro Dan action time, dont waste time talking here, enjoy enjoy 春宵一刻 :D

stolenshoes
03-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Don't think so now.. is better we look for one in other country

squaredz
03-11-2016, 06:56 PM
Don't think so now.. is better we look for one in other country

Fully agreed with you

EatPrayLove
03-11-2016, 07:54 PM
bro Dan action time, dont waste time talking here, enjoy enjoy 春宵一刻 :D

He MIA.... *cries*:(

:p:o

Apollo
04-11-2016, 10:26 AM
He MIA.... *cries*:(

:p

why not you follow him "MIA" and still fishing here ? :D

Enjoy your seven feelings here :p

EatPrayLove
04-11-2016, 04:22 PM
why not you follow him "MIA" and still fishing here ? :D

Enjoy your seven feelings here :p

Ahhhhh
Good idea. Lol. :p

EatPrayLove
04-11-2016, 04:30 PM
It's the weekend!!!!

Lots of happening this week with It's The Ship sailing off today and guest DJs this weekend! Happy partying!!!!

Alan Walker - Memories

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JB7oZ4JQNrk

XxX0888
04-11-2016, 05:08 PM
wechat me to trade FL/FB/FWB

nesh0888

Sandunes
04-11-2016, 09:10 PM
It's the weekend!!!!

Lots of happening this week with It's The Ship sailing off today and guest DJs this weekend! Happy partying!!!!

Alan Walker - Memories

must be out chiongging now liao. :D

EatPrayLove
05-11-2016, 05:22 AM
must be out chiongging now liao. :D

Yes! On my way home after Swee Choon. Damn tired....
Danced, jumped and shuffled till my legs are sore....
one more night to go! :p:o

Apollo
05-11-2016, 11:28 AM
Yes! On my way home after Swee Choon. Damn tired....
Danced, jumped and shuffled till my legs are sore....
one more night to go! :p:o

only leg sore ? :rolleyes: not enough activity :D

EatPrayLove
05-11-2016, 12:13 PM
only leg sore ? :rolleyes: not enough activity :D

I was a good girl last night. :p:o

michael_368
06-11-2016, 12:44 AM
I was a good girl last night. :p:o

How about previous night? good or bad.. lol:D

EatPrayLove
06-11-2016, 12:18 PM
How about previous night? good or bad.. lol:D

I'm good girl for this week except for Tuesday. :p:o
And..... I'm thirsty already! When? Lol. :D

EatPrayLove
06-11-2016, 02:46 PM
Thread is closed.
Found the one I'm looking for. :o:o:o

HelloAngel
06-11-2016, 03:51 PM
Congrats Sis! All the best. ;)

wittyman
06-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Thread is closed.

EPL have fun, and enjoy your love in hopeful place :D

EatPrayLove
09-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Congrats Sis! All the best. ;)

Thank you! :)

EPL have fun, and enjoy your love in hopeful place :d

Thank you too! I found him here. :p:o

Apollo
09-11-2016, 12:47 PM
Thank you! :)

Thank you too! I found him here. :p:o

Oooo lucky sis EPL, happy every week :D

DCS17
09-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Thread is closed.

Lurve is not just Lurve! Congrates!!!:)

MdmVodka
16-11-2016, 11:04 PM
Congrats epl

BTW, long time no see!

EatPrayLove
25-11-2016, 11:47 PM
Congrats epl

BTW, long time no see!

Yes~~!!!! LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time no see. I miss you lots!

Lurve is not just Lurve! Congrates!!!:)

but but..... I'm bored again..... :o

Oooo lucky sis EPL, happy every week :D

no leh...... sad right? :(

EatPrayLove
26-11-2016, 12:04 AM
right.... I am back...... :p:o

so excited for my upcoming rave at Jakarta~~~!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr6ciKkLdEA

clinton
26-11-2016, 09:55 AM

welcome back EPL, dot forget to take some nice pic there ... better erotic and energetic type hehe ... :p

if you want photographer let me know lao :D

EatPrayLove
26-11-2016, 05:37 PM
welcome back EPL, dot forget to take some nice pic there ... better erotic and energetic type hehe ... :p

if you want photographer let me know lao :D

Yes! I need!!!!! :D:p

CumExplorer
28-11-2016, 09:38 AM

Morning bump for you sis ... already find your guy during the weekend ?:p:D

EatPrayLove
28-11-2016, 12:50 PM
Morning bump for you sis ... already find your guy during the weekend ?:p:D

Nope. Still finding. :p

DCS17
28-11-2016, 03:10 PM

See ya in JKT, only if we bump into each other :)

clinton
28-11-2016, 04:42 PM

EPL when you need? :D

EatPrayLove
28-11-2016, 07:19 PM
EPL when you need? :D

When you are free?

EatPrayLove
29-11-2016, 05:45 PM
This is super random, any guys wanna bring me out today?
It's really a long and emotional day for me..... :(

Belt
30-11-2016, 11:14 AM
This is super random, any guys wanna bring me out today?
It's really a long and emotional day for me..... :(

pity just saw it ... any other day ?:D

EatPrayLove
30-11-2016, 01:11 PM
pity just saw it ... any other day ?:D

Hmmm.... does it include good food and hot sex? :o:p

coconutboy
01-12-2016, 09:38 PM
EPL today so free uh

michael_368
01-12-2016, 10:27 PM

Alamak, I missed the boat. Confirm have both.:D:p

clinton
02-12-2016, 11:34 AM
When you are free?

EPL you free the weekend ? :D:D

Have a great weekend fun :D

redhotpipe
02-12-2016, 12:11 PM
Congrats!!! EPL, been long long time...May be FlowBow days i guess:)

Belt
02-12-2016, 12:19 PM

yes of cos EPL, delicious food and world wild hot sex :p:cool: when you want hehe

wittyman
02-12-2016, 12:46 PM

OOO EPL you are now the hottest milf in SBF now ... have a wonderful weekend :D

EatPrayLove
02-12-2016, 06:08 PM
yes of cos EPL, delicious food and world wild hot sex :p:cool: when you want hehe

Lol.
I'm free when you are free. :p:o

EatPrayLove
27-12-2016, 05:08 PM
OOO EPL you are now the hottest milf in SBF now ... have a wonderful weekend :D

Hottest milf? No lah, surely there's someone hotter than I am. :)

Okay... I'm bored.... who's up for coffee in north west area? :p:o

Belt
27-12-2016, 06:07 PM
Hottest milf? No lah, surely there's someone hotter than I am. :)

Okay... I'm bored.... who's up for coffee in north west area? :p:o

where NW, yishun?

Welcome to life EPL :D

EatPrayLove
27-12-2016, 06:27 PM
where NW, yishun?

Welcome to life EPL :D

Yishun is north.

jimwong
27-12-2016, 06:40 PM
bukit batok

NecessaryEvil
27-12-2016, 07:57 PM
TS, u found your guy already?

Belt
27-12-2016, 09:07 PM
TS, u found your guy already?

stupid question, TS not means for 1 guy, she needs lot of guys :D:D

Belt
27-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Yishun is north.

some say so hehe, then should be woodland region :D

EatPrayLove
07-01-2017, 03:32 PM
some say so hehe, then should be woodland region :D

Lol.
Been pretty sick for awhile.... in and out of hospitals.....

Well, 2017 has to be kind to me.

Aim is to get hitch and get promotion. :D

Belt
07-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Lol.
Been pretty sick for awhile.... in and out of hospitals.....

Well, 2017 has to be kind to me.

Aim is to get hitch and get promotion. :D

sis 2007 welcome you, good luck in new year :p

you can have hitch anytime you want here, just prepare yourself ready :D

EatPrayLove
08-01-2017, 08:04 PM
sis 2007 welcome you, good luck in new year :p

you can have hitch anytime you want here, just prepare yourself ready :D

2007?!
Back to the future?
:D:p

DCS17
09-01-2017, 12:07 PM
2007?!
Back to the future?

part I II or III? :P

Whatever it is, may you get what u want :) Cheers

Belt
09-01-2017, 12:18 PM
2007?!
Back to the future?

dear it is back to the past, and you are 10 years younger now and can still have 10+ years wild sex activities :D

EatPrayLove
11-01-2017, 01:14 AM
dear it is back to the past, and you are 10 years younger now and can still have 10+ years wild sex activities :D

Gosh... how I wish I am 10 years younger... :(

cupid
11-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Gosh... how I wish I am 10 years younger... :(

sis you are not old, u r at the naughtiest time of a lady's life now :D

EatPrayLove
11-01-2017, 12:16 PM
sis you are not old, u r at the naughtiest time of a lady's life now :D

Nah..... super uber guai nowadays.....

reading
11-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Nah..... super uber guai nowadays.....

sis if you really guai you wil not be here hehe ... enjoy your life here :D

EatPrayLove
11-01-2017, 01:58 PM
sis if you really guai you wil not be here hehe ... enjoy your life here :D

No, I'm dead serious.
I have been very guai recently. :o:p

EatPrayLove
13-01-2017, 08:51 AM
TGIF everyone!
It's Friday but I am dateless tonight.
Anyone wants to date me? :p:o

GTA - Red Lips feat. Sam Bruno

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dIDekdv8Sio

DCS17
13-01-2017, 09:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O1_3zBUKM8

He is waiting for you

EatPrayLove
13-01-2017, 09:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O1_3zBUKM8

He is waiting for you

Nice song.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cHHLHGNpCSA

Sen5eS
13-01-2017, 10:36 AM
Happy Fri 13th ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=papuvlVeZg8

EatPrayLove
13-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Happy Fri 13th ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=papuvlVeZg8

Happy Black Friday!!!!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ilw-qmqZ5zY

One of my current fav song. :):o

Botakhead
13-01-2017, 11:38 AM
Why is there always a need for age limits?

Belt
13-01-2017, 12:26 PM
TGIF everyone!
It's Friday but I am dateless tonight.
Anyone wants to date me? :p:o

GTA - Red Lips feat. Sam Bruno

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dIDekdv8Sio

happy weekend xao guai guai ... enjoy :D:D

EatPrayLove
13-01-2017, 01:20 PM
Last song of the day

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yo4pmauhugo

I don't usually fancy trance, but this track... really blew my mind away.
Not sure if any guys will appreciate it and if so, let me know how you feel after listening to it.

cupid
13-01-2017, 03:35 PM
Why is there always a need for age limits?

to filter out unsatisfying and half-hard dick hehe

but they should know some still very hard after aging and the experiences also counting :D:p

happy weekend to everyone :p

EatPrayLove
13-01-2017, 04:16 PM
to filter out unsatisfying and half-hard dick hehe

but they should know some still very hard after aging and the experiences also counting :d:P

happy weekend to everyone :P

Definitely!
It's more about the age gap for me. Like the frequency different lah. :p:o

Sen5eS
14-01-2017, 03:12 PM
Happy Black Friday!!!!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ilw-qmqZ5zY

One of my current fav song. :):o

I prefer - Are you With me (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjHMDlAPMUw) :D sounds a little Alan Walker / Robin Schultz

Great Spirit is a good mix of tribal/trance AVB style.
Something to kick up the high-gear & up da tempo ... Pew PEW pew :cool:

rickykk
14-01-2017, 04:05 PM
don't think so now...now internet so easy access, everyone want to find one that is so pretty or handsome if you don't belong to one of them, than.. no luck.

EatPrayLove
17-01-2017, 10:12 AM
I prefer - Are you With me (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjHMDlAPMUw) :D sounds a little Alan Walker / Robin Schultz

Great Spirit is a good mix of tribal/trance AVB style.
Something to kick up the high-gear & up da tempo ... Pew PEW pew :cool:

Pew pew pew
Great Spirit is Psy Trance my dear.

I love anything from Lost Frequencies. So damn chill.

michael_368
17-01-2017, 11:05 AM
Wow nice song and chill gal.. lets dance:D

EatPrayLove
17-01-2017, 01:59 PM

Thank you!

Some uplifting trance to share.

I'm kinda into trance these few days....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KpkLfA9wLyc

DCS17
17-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Its time for you to get into Tri State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbpe-jykCEw

Belt
17-01-2017, 07:38 PM

bro any video for your dancing with EPL :D

Enjoy and have fun ... :p

Sen5eS
18-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Pew pew pew
Great Spirit is Psy Trance my dear.

I love anything from Lost Frequencies. So damn chill.

haha so many labels ... hard to keep up ... just listen and move along to the grooooooove .... :D

Where to go on a Wed Nite ? :)

Its time for you to get into Tri State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbpe-jykCEw

Good stuff from A&B ;)

EatPrayLove
18-01-2017, 01:30 PM
haha so many labels ... hard to keep up ... just listen and move along to the grooooooove .... :d

Where to go on a Wed Nite ? (:

Good stuff from A&B

Just keep on listening and soon you will know the difference. :p:o

I rather save capital and go for Thomas Gold this Saturday. :p

Yeah... A&B they are good... and I freaking miss their set during Ultra SG.... :rolleyes:

EatPrayLove
18-01-2017, 08:13 PM
This song just remind me of someone special.... :(:(:(

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ll5ykbAumD4

michael_368
19-01-2017, 10:07 AM
bro any video for your dancing with EPL :D

Enjoy and have fun ... :p

Bro, she can play any trance music, I just hold/squeeze her solid butt & dance whole night.:D:p

EatPrayLove
19-01-2017, 02:29 PM
Some progressive house / uplifting edm for a gloomy Thursday

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1zPBOygFqsI

EatPrayLove
20-01-2017, 12:27 PM
TGIF! Here's a Psy trance track I really love to share with all.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NtTWnUgnq-Q

LovetoBottom
20-01-2017, 12:54 PM
Thanks for sharing. I used to like edm but nowadays like not much people liking it already

LovetoBottom
20-01-2017, 12:55 PM
I mean the 90s edm

EatPrayLove
20-01-2017, 12:59 PM
I mean the 90s edm

Old school are always better because it's part of your growing up memories.
Fond memories that stuck close to your heart. :);)

EatPrayLove
21-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Sharing a non edm song today.....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pvI9PuGorwI

EatPrayLove
22-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Some acoustic to share....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aD8IY7Q_n-U

And the original version.....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0dFz10R529g

Sen5eS
23-01-2017, 10:30 AM
Sharing a non edm song today.....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pvI9PuGorwI

Warm fuzzy feeling ya? :D

EatPrayLove
23-01-2017, 01:42 PM
Warm fuzzy feeling ya? :D

Nah.....
emo....... listening to this song just makes me think of that special someone....
Just hope that one day we will be together again.....

Sen5eS
23-01-2017, 06:06 PM
one day then ;)

EatPrayLove
23-01-2017, 06:37 PM
one day then ;)

That one day seems so long..... *cries* :(

LovetoBottom
24-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Hi EPL(sorry I butchered your name into initials) Can we be friends?

EatPrayLove
24-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Some tech house to share.... kinda good to chill with tonight.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Clh8FoEn-Dc

EatPrayLove
24-01-2017, 11:29 PM
Hi EPL(sorry I butchered your name into initials) Can we be friends?

Hi there,

Send in your PM to me. If your PM is interesting to capture my attention, you got yourself a reply from me.

Cheers,
EPL

LovetoBottom
25-01-2017, 01:42 PM
Hi there,

Send in your PM to me. If your PM is interesting to capture my attention, you got yourself a reply from me.

Cheers,
EPL

Hi EPL. I do not know why. I cannot seem to be able to access my pm or read whats sent to me.

Regards

Lovetobottom

EatPrayLove
25-01-2017, 01:54 PM
Song of the day:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=I3mrYxPLSH4

LovetoBottom
25-01-2017, 01:57 PM
Hi EPL. Can we communicate by chat instead?

EatPrayLove
26-01-2017, 01:27 AM
I won't give up on us! :)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZBDmUqp0JTU

Sen5eS
27-01-2017, 11:38 AM
That one day seems so long..... *cries* :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfrW2D766YAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeHhOB4KTHk

Watch more youtube videos ? haha else have a couple more drinks ? :p

Do something more constructive ? Meet more people to fill your empties up ?

EatPrayLove
31-01-2017, 01:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfrW2D766YAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeHhOB4KTHk

Watch more youtube videos ? haha else have a couple more drinks ? :p

Do something more constructive ? Meet more people to fill your empties up ?

Or take a pill in Ibiza? :p:o

https://youtube.com/watch?v=foE1mO2yM04

EatPrayLove
31-01-2017, 05:51 PM
I need help.......

Anyone familiar with Thailand? I am in need of some serious help on their bus and train service. :( *cries*

Sen5eS
01-02-2017, 11:24 AM
Or take a pill in Ibiza? :p:o

https://youtube.com/watch?v=foE1mO2yM04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2vBLd5Egnk

New music from +X :)

Good luck with transport ... just charter a cab?

EatPrayLove
01-02-2017, 01:30 PM

New music from +X :)

Good luck with transport ... just charter a cab?

I not ballers to charter a cab. $500 sgd for 18 days including accommodation.
Bus and trains only.

And.... the song.... so me now.... :( *cries*

Sen5eS
01-02-2017, 02:37 PM
I not ballers to charter a cab. $500 sgd for 18 days including accommodation.
Bus and trains only.

And.... the song.... so me now.... :( *cries*

wow ... u r going there practically for 3 weeks?

Good luck :)

err .... the music's supposed to lighten the mood ... hang in there :D

EatPrayLove
01-02-2017, 04:02 PM

err .... the music's supposed to lighten the mood ... hang in there :D

In the mood for hardstyle.....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q0r0pu8A6Z0

EatPrayLove
02-02-2017, 02:56 PM
Choosing a non edm song today.....
if you are seeing this, I just wanna say..... I miss you.....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ij_0p_6qTss

EatPrayLove
02-02-2017, 02:58 PM

err .... the music's supposed to lighten the mood ... hang in there :d

2.5 weeks. :p:o
Half the time getting lost alone. :p

Sen5eS
02-02-2017, 03:42 PM
2.5 weeks. :p:o
Half the time getting lost alone. :p

sounds like an adventure ... :D

EatPrayLove
02-02-2017, 06:14 PM
sounds like an adventure ... :D

I thought so too. :p:o

EatPrayLove
10-02-2017, 06:25 PM
But companionship with people of the same frequency, people they could feel comfort with, people whom they can show their crazy self. Basically, people whom they can be themselves.

And as a female in my mid 30s, I too needs that kinda companionship with the right gentleman (or gentlemen).

I would like to highlight regardless of my title, I am not seeking for love nor relationship. I am looking for gentleman for dates.

A little bit about myself. I am in mid 30s, standing at 165cm, weighting at 78kg. Yes, I know I am heavy, but neither am I fat. I am just a lady with full curves and some extra padding on my tummy and thighs. :)

2) Chinese

Extra points:
7) If you are a raver who loves to rave locally and overseas, let's skip the dating and go straight to the actions shall we? (extra points x 3)
8) If you are all of the above and you love house & trap the most, I'm yours forever? (extra points x 4)
9) If you are all of the above and you shuffle, I will go through hell and depths of the world for you? (extra points x 5)
10) If you are all of the above and you are above 178cm, can we get married straightaway? :o (extra points x 10)

Okay. Enough of my weird humour here. So if you think that you fit at least point 1-5, and you are interested to be the gentleman, do PM me your details.

EPL (J)

p/s: The more interesting your PM is, the higher chance I will reply you. Key point here is I believe a person who writes well are able to communicate well too. It's all about how you carry yourself in writing since the 1st impression is not being build on conversation in person but through writing for this instance. ;)

Still looking. :o

EatPrayLove
12-02-2017, 02:44 PM
My favourite DJ remixed of a classic song.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WLVf9VMNPk0

And I am still looking/searching for the right companion. :p:o

Sen5eS
13-02-2017, 01:08 AM
My favourite DJ remixed of a classic song.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WLVf9VMNPk0

And I am still looking/searching for the right companion. :p:o

It's no "Secret" :D Good luck ... perhaps he/she will find u.

EatPrayLove
13-02-2017, 12:27 PM
It's no "Secret" :D Good luck ... perhaps he/she will find u.

Of course it's no "secret", maybe I am waiting for the "wildcard"?

cupid
13-02-2017, 01:11 PM

sis you are the best "wildcard", 敢敢 play out ...

Cupid support you 100% here :D

acidicavex
13-02-2017, 01:26 PM
not joker meh? :D:p

Sen5eS
13-02-2017, 01:30 PM

simply irresistable and kind of unpredictable - a "Wild Card (https://youtu.be/ux9vr4xfWj4)" indeed :p

Don't be Spooked (https://youtu.be/JOkzV9CEjcE) my dear ... With some luck ... probably sooner or later while you're raving out at a "Bazaar (https://youtu.be/KlJAiwwGHMg)" festival ... :D

Stay "Strong (https://youtu.be/wD5yKGhuzqY)" n make some sweet "Memories (https://youtu.be/LzVGvfBLEq0)" :) &

don't do anything too "Extreme (https://youtu.be/mSxeQoJgPw0)" Coz u've got something Bright in those dark eyes ;)

EatPrayLove
13-02-2017, 01:52 PM
simply irresistable and kind of unpredictable - a "Wild Card (https://youtu.be/ux9vr4xfWj4)" indeed :P

Don't be Spooked (https://youtu.be/JOkzV9CEjcE) my dear ... With some luck ... probably sooner or later while you're raving out at a "Bazaar (https://youtu.be/KlJAiwwGHMg)" festival ... :d

Stay "Strong (https://youtu.be/wD5yKGhuzqY)" n make some sweet "Memories (https://youtu.be/LzVGvfBLEq0)" :) &

don't do anything too "Extreme (https://youtu.be/mSxeQoJgPw0)" Coz u've got something Bright in those dark eyes ;)

😍😍😍
Can we get marry like right now? :p:o

Sen5eS
13-02-2017, 02:02 PM
������
Can we get marry like right now? :p:o

& risk missing out on your Wild C@rd? :p then cannot "Party till we Die (https://youtu.be/IDTS7zoI5pw)" ?

EatPrayLove
13-02-2017, 02:49 PM
& risk missing out on your Wild C@rd? :p then cannot "Party till we Die (https://youtu.be/IDTS7zoI5pw)" ?

I think you are my wildcard. Kshmr is love, love is Kshmr.
And you just wrote a whole post based on his songs....

I just got sweep off my feet. So let's get marry shall we? :p:o

Sen5eS
14-02-2017, 10:15 AM
I think you are my wildcard. Kshmr is love, love is Kshmr.
And you just wrote a whole post based on his songs....

I just got sweep off my feet. So let's get marry shall we? :p:o

Spontaneous + super Romantic + Lovely idea hahaha sadly i'm already spoken fer ... :o

Just spreading a little love around ... :D

EatPrayLove
14-02-2017, 03:24 PM
Spontaneous + super Romantic + Lovely idea hahaha sadly i'm already spoken fer ... :o

Just spreading a little love around ... :D

She doesn't have to know. :p:o

EatPrayLove
20-02-2017, 11:05 PM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=BB3OGwplrLo

Sen5eS
28-02-2017, 09:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNeDSn1Octc

Version For the Ladies :p

EatPrayLove
26-06-2017, 09:57 PM
hi guys,

I'm back. :p

Something interesting to share since it's the last night for the long weekend. :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG4VDrAc2bo

reading
26-06-2017, 11:16 PM
hi guys,

I'm back. :p

Something interesting to share since it's the last night for the long weekend. :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG4VDrAc2bo

welcome back EPL, paging Sen5eS ... :D:D

EatPrayLove
26-06-2017, 11:18 PM
welcome back EPL, paging Sen5eS ...

awwwww...... so sweet of you.....
he will reply tomorrow morning. :):p:o

Chanelfingers
26-06-2017, 11:27 PM
Hello EPL
How are u?

EatPrayLove
26-06-2017, 11:34 PM
Hello EPL
How are u?

I'm good! oh god... why are you back?

EatPrayLove
26-06-2017, 11:37 PM

A little bit about myself. I am in mid 30s, standing at 165cm, weighting at 78kg. Yes, I know I am heavy, but neither am I fat. I am just a lady with full curves and some extra padding on my tummy and thighs. (:

2) Chinese

Extra points:
10) If you are all of the above and you are above 178cm, can we get married straightaway? :O (extra points x 10)

EPL (J)

bumping. :p:o

Chanelfingers
26-06-2017, 11:38 PM
I'm good! oh god... why are you back?
Find u lor
:oe

occasionally come back to read.
Holidays free to read sexy stories

EatPrayLove
26-06-2017, 11:40 PM
Find u lor
:oe

occasionally come back to read.
Holidays free to read sexy stories

hahahahaha
thanks babe!

The stories here getting a bit too boring for me..... I prefer literotica. :p:o

MVP24
27-06-2017, 01:18 AM
heyyy. thanks for dropping me your wechat id. ;) i will text you soon. busy with some stuff these few days. ;)

Chanelfingers
28-06-2017, 03:46 AM
hahahahaha
thanks babe!

The stories here getting a bit too boring for me..... I prefer literotica. :p:o
I prefer LIVE
Hahahaha

ah rat
28-06-2017, 08:57 AM
I prefer LIVE
Hahahaha

Be a watcher :p :D

acidicavex
28-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Bump for u Sis EPL :D

EatPrayLove
28-06-2017, 05:28 PM
I prefer LIVE
Hahahaha

I wanna see live too!!!!!

reading
28-06-2017, 11:14 PM
I wanna see live too!!!!!

I wanna action live :D:D:D:D

Bump for sis EPL

EatPrayLove
29-06-2017, 12:13 AM
I wanna action live :D

Bump for sis EPL

hahahahahaha
who doesn't want live actions? ;)

MVP24
29-06-2017, 12:26 AM
Hi sweetie. ;)

Hope you're great, sorry been very busy recently. ;)

Chanelfingers
29-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Be a watcher :p :D
Neighbourhood watch?

bleuwings
29-06-2017, 07:53 PM
I think hanging out wif ppl and meeting new frds in real life will be better than just depend on ppl to post a reply here.

EatPrayLove
29-06-2017, 08:18 PM
I think hanging out wif ppl and meeting new frds in real life will be better than just depend on ppl to post a reply here.

dude, friends are friends.
Do you date friends? Do you fuck your friends? :rolleyes:

bleuwings
29-06-2017, 08:31 PM
dude, friends are friends.
Do you date friends? Do you fuck your friends? :rolleyes:

if i feel attracted to the lady and we have some sort of chemistry going on then maybe?

do u want to be my friend? haha

slothtan
29-06-2017, 08:34 PM
https://youtube/NnJ03FtdFxk

EatPrayLove
29-06-2017, 08:45 PM

EatPrayLove
23-07-2017, 11:17 PM
hello everybody!

it's week one of Tomorrowland~~!!!!!!
Here's the link to watch live stream and replays!

https://live.tomorrowland.com/

If you are an edm fanatic like me, catch me at this chatroom - https://chatstep.com/#SBF password is 333.

Cuntworth
24-07-2017, 12:59 AM
Is that the same chat room that one of the female samster created for her gb???

EatPrayLove
24-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Is that the same chat room that one of the female samster created for her gb???

Hahahahahaha
Same same but different. :) :D

michael_368
25-07-2017, 11:27 AM
Hahahahahaha
Same same but different. :) :D

Sis, room empty. No bang bang...wahaha.:D

EatPrayLove
27-07-2017, 11:19 PM
Sis, room empty. No bang bang...wahaha.:D

no bang bang lah.....
I'm usually in the room after 9pm. :p

nickystalker
28-07-2017, 12:05 AM
Hi Lady,

Room empty... haha

bastardball
28-07-2017, 02:23 AM
I like your description...classic "not fat..but heavy"...wow!

I am not short, just calcium deficiency that affects the length of my bones...;)

EatPrayLove
28-07-2017, 11:31 PM
Week 2 of Tomorrowland!

Live streaming of ASOT right now!
https://live.tomorrowland.com/channel/freedom

Pulling an all-nighter tonight.
Any edm fanatic can join me at this chat room https://chatstep.com/#SBF password is 333.

EatPrayLove
29-07-2017, 11:53 PM
Week 2 of Tomorrowland!

Live streaming of ASOT right now!
https://live.tomorrowland.com/channel/freedom

Pulling an all-nighter tonight.
Any edm fanatic can join me at this chat room https://chatstep.com/#SBF password is 333.

weekend 2 last 2 days!
Can't wait for Kshmr's set!

edm fanatic do join me to watch it together in the chat room above okay? ;):p:o

EatPrayLove
06-10-2017, 11:38 PM

2) Chinese

Extra points:

EPL (J)

And the search goes on. :p

justl00king
06-10-2017, 11:52 PM
May u find what u searching for :D goodluck!

EatPrayLove
09-10-2017, 05:26 PM
May u find what u searching for :D goodluck!

Hahahaha.
Thanks.
I hope so.

iphonex
09-10-2017, 06:18 PM
Hahahaha.
Thanks.
I hope so.

sis just enjoy your sbf journey ... :D

acidicavex
11-10-2017, 05:00 PM

Hahahaha.
Thanks.
I hope so.

and on?? never ending road like that leh :p

EatPrayLove
03-11-2017, 06:08 AM
and on?? never ending road like that leh :p

Can't find someone that fits the bill. Of course have to keep finding isn't it? :p

On the side note: I am looking for someone to go Zoukout (for both days) this year. Anyone keen to join me? :D

acidicavex
03-11-2017, 09:45 AM
Can't find someone that fits the bill. Of course have to keep finding isn't it? :p

On the side note: I am looking for someone to go Zoukout (for both days) this year. Anyone keen to join me? :D

There a zoukout post calling in here u might want to go see see don't say i no update u hahahahaha :D

EatPrayLove
03-11-2017, 11:58 AM
There a zoukout post calling in here u might want to go see see don't say i no update u hahahahaha :D

You never see my reply meh?
They going for second day only.
I want to go for both days.

Actually I am looking for one more person to get the 4 tics at $800. So anyone interested, hit me up. :)

EatPrayLove
09-11-2017, 04:31 PM

2) Chinese

Extra points:

EPL (J)

Still on the outlook for like minded gents. :)