PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it to invest in a girl that u don't have feeling for??

Fetishes
15-10-2016, 03:52 PM
To make her your FB?

Recently got to know this 30+ divorced woman. We chatted for quite awhile now.. She seems to be quite interested in me. We often talk dirty and it seems she is ready to be up by me anytime however she often remind me she wanted a serious relationship.

My question here is should I fake that I like her to make her my FB or not? I am single btw ...

LateHunter
15-10-2016, 08:50 PM
why hurt a lady again who just got hurted from her marriage?

I think she just want to get attached due to insecurity. if you play your cards right and be open to her, i believe she wont mind to treat you as fb.

remember, if she is the crazy type one, u will suffer even if you are single.

To make her your FB?

Recently got to know this 30+ divorced woman. We chatted for quite awhile now.. She seems to be quite interested in me. We often talk dirty and it seems she is ready to be up by me anytime however she often remind me she wanted a serious relationship.

My question here is should I fake that I like her to make her my FB or not? I am single btw ...

KumarSegar
16-10-2016, 02:08 AM
it seems she is ready to be up by me anytime however she often remind me she wanted a serious relationship.

can share how come you are so confident that she is ready to be upped by you ?

thanks

sadfa
16-10-2016, 02:17 AM
To make her your FB?

You're an adult. Make your own decisions.
Don't expect others to make for u.
And of course bear the consequences of your decision n actions.

Even if she don't Chop off your Dick n feed her dog, maybe u move in the same circles n she can bad mouth u

Nato17
16-10-2016, 06:41 AM
To make her your FB?

I just cannot understand why you need to fake interest in a woman so that you can just get a fuck. And that is NOT investing, that is called Bullshitting. Sorry, but you are seriously in need of professional help to resolve your problems of using people period.

diputs1269
16-10-2016, 10:34 AM
TS just move on. Maybe the next girl may appreciate you.

Shallowbitch
16-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Definately not. Why would you need to spend on somebody with no feel?

Thomaslew
16-10-2016, 03:24 PM
To make her your FB?

Fake to like her will get you into deep shit. Best is tell her u not ready for a relationship

Fetishes
16-10-2016, 07:41 PM
can share how come you are so confident that she is ready to be upped by you ?

thanks

She has been constantly talking dirty to me over messages...

Fetishes
16-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Fake to like her will get you into deep shit. Best is tell her u not ready for a relationship

Why will get into deep shit? Anytime I can break up with her right?

Fetishes
16-10-2016, 07:44 PM
why hurt a lady again who just got hurted from her marriage?

I think she just want to get attached due to insecurity. if you play your cards right and be open to her, i believe she wont mind to treat you as fb.

remember, if she is the crazy type one, u will suffer even if you are single.

Both of us just got out of a relationship. Just that hers is a marriage. Maybe we just making use of one another?

joncheong
16-10-2016, 11:45 PM
better make it clear right from the start that you're looking for a fb....bluff her, bed her , most prolly she will make hell for you when you walk out on her...she can even go to your office and create a scene..witness such before and it's seriously no joke when you make a woman go mad...

freezetheDB
17-10-2016, 03:34 AM
its ok to play around but don't lie to get laid. Be honest. The backlash will be minimal.

shijinan
17-10-2016, 06:08 AM
better make it clear right from the start that you're looking for a fb....bluff her, bed her , most prolly she will make hell for you when you walk out on her...she can even go to your office and create a scene..witness such before and it's seriously no joke when you make a woman go mad...

Yes I also saw before.
And when she cries, yell n smash things is like crazy woman from asylum. Don't play play.

Arucard
17-10-2016, 06:34 AM
why not? no one know what the future is gonna be like. just play along and enjoy the relationship maybe u will fall in love with her maybe she will ditch u. no one can be sure even u intend to have a serious relationship doesnt mean u will definitely end up in a marriage. she should know that rule as well. so long u r not attached.