PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow 4, Nana Plaza

randomnewbie
12-10-2016, 12:30 AM
This‘s an really unlucky day in BKK. A friend and I went to Rainbow 4 at Nana Plaza at a busy Friday night, after hours of stuck in the traffic. A few minutes after we got the drinks, two ladies came down and sat with us. Chitchat a little bit, but their broken English is really difficult to understand. Ordered lady drinks, finished in 5 mins, then started to discuss to go upstairs or hotel. Lady told me 1000 bar-fine, and 3000 for her. When I asked mama-san, 1000 bar fine, 2000 for lady… When mama-san asked for payment, not only bar fine but also for ladies, I felt strange and hesitated a little bit. Anyway, we were all controlled by the little brother so did not think much.
Things getting worse when we were back to the hotel, the wild, sexy lady who kept rubbing me in the bar suddenly became a shy, silent virgin. Refuse to touch her, refuse to kiss her, refuse to shower together, even refuse to look at her while she took selfie!
Drama started after I finished shower. She asked if I have a condom, and when I said no, she started to say then cannot do, and something about taxi. I really couldn’t understand her English. Anyway, not the first time with a lady saving the condom money, I offered to go convenient store. When I saw her quickly dressed up and picked up everything including two hand bags, I felt something wrong already.
My last try was to ask the hotel guard to get me a box of condom, while holding the lady to stay. When the guard passed me the condom, the lady started to claim that time was up, 2 hours finished and she had to go back. I asked her to call mama-san. Firstly, mama-san said no condom no job. When I told I had the condom, she asked me to go back to the bar together with the girl! Feeling really frustrated, and a little bit scary, I rejected. The lady ran away after.
This is the first time I encountered such thing, paid for nothing, not even touch the lady, while knowing NANA is almost one of the safest place for such fun! The lady seems planned everything, with the assistance of the mama-san. Sorry cannot really remember the lady’s name, phon or fone something. But be careful and do not repeat the same mistake. This time lesson learnt is never pay lady in the bar.

Yokosi
12-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Bluntly speaking, you are not a seasoned cheongster, basically a noob, and do not know the system in agg bars.......for you, getting ripped off by a puying and a mamasan from Rainbow 4 is one big lesson for you to digest, learn and be wiser next time.

Where got mamasan and puying asking for full payment before your first fuck :confused: ?. You should only pay the bar fine. If they ask for money before you have sex, you tell them to get lost and don't come back.

For 10 years, on and off in agogo bars in Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Saphan Kwai or in Pattaya, i have never been ripped off.

For god sake........please........be street smart in LOS. Use you brains unless you are drunk silly.

MrSoapy
12-10-2016, 05:20 PM
It's a trend that many go-go bars are asking customers to pay the full amount upfront for the bar fine, ST/LT $$$ etc before taking the lady out for fun time. Rainbow is one of them and I've seen several Jipunese willing to do that also.

It's our judgement call to determine if it's worth taking that kind of risk as the lady may try to pull some stunts and run road half way. Usually most people will refuse to pay the full amount upfront. If the deal doesn't sound good enough, better forget about the bar fine and move on to something or somewhere else.

Yokosi
12-10-2016, 05:27 PM
It's a trend that many go-go bars are asking customers to pay the full amount upfront for the bar fine, ST/LT $$$ etc before taking the lady out for fun time. Rainbow is one of them and I've seen several Jipunese willing to do that also.

It's our judgement call to determine if it's worth taking that kind of risk as the lady may try to pull some stunts and run road half way. Usually most people will refuse to pay the full amount upfront. If the deal doesn't sound good enough, better forget about the bar fine and move on to something or somewhere else.

Walau eh !. Before engaging in sex, have to pay everything first in some agg bars.

Better go to another agg bar that do not have such a shitty system. There are plenty of other lesser famous bars around.

ahtecklim
12-10-2016, 06:08 PM
For god sake........please........be street smart in LOS. Use you brains unless you are drunk silly.

I drunk silly most of my trips also never kena so don't put us all drunks in the same light! :)

A lot of gogo bars asking for payment up front nowadays but as Big Yokosi said , don't let your small brother decide for big brother.

Newbie - if the mamasan accepts payment for a fuck outside the premises , then she is a pimp ; which in Thailand where prostitution is illegal , and she is breaking the law.

norice
12-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Yokosi,

Kudos! Excellent comment, I couldn't say it better! To all the newbies,
Just go to Sharks and Baccara in Soi Cowboy to gain some experience in gogo bars. Their drinks and bar fines are costly but they never ripp off customers! Also, Baccara has the best looking girls in Bangkok.

norice
12-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Members,

Currently working out at WE FITNESS. Will provide more feedbacks and advice later.

randomnewbie
12-10-2016, 11:02 PM
Bluntly speaking, you are not a seasoned cheongster, basically a noob, and do not know the system in agg bars.......for you, getting ripped off by a puying and a mamasan from Rainbow 4 is one big lesson for you to digest, learn and be wiser next time.

Where got mamasan and puying asking for full payment before your first fuck :confused: ?. You should only pay the bar fine. If they ask for money before you have sex, you tell them to get lost and don't come back.

For 10 years, on and off in agogo bars in Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Saphan Kwai or in Pattaya, i have never been ripped off.

Though really don't like your comment:(, but I have to agree, it is just too stupid to pay before having sex. And it is nothing about alcohol.

lost99
13-10-2016, 03:55 AM
Just my 3 general rules for cheonging:

1. NEVER pay UPFRONT for service
2. Go See Rule #1
3. Go see Rule #1

The ONLY EXCEPTION, is if you are inside a well-established soapy, massage parlor, or company.

Even when dealing with a freelancer, and she refuse without paying UPFRONT, i offer to put the money on the table and she can take it when she's finished. Of course if she tries to run or provides shit service i will take the money first. I have never had a freelancer say no to that option when they persist for upfront payement.

norice
13-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Hello,

I like the idea that we should boycott prepaid service bars! Let's start listing all the bars in Bangkok and Pattaya that required prepaid service!

1. Crazy House
2. Rainbow 4
3. Happy A GoGo - Pattaya

Legionnaire
13-10-2016, 10:04 PM
No doubt some of the joints are doing that because they know they can. As we all know some of the easy spenders are more 'easy going' and spoils the market.

lost99
14-10-2016, 04:16 AM
Since when did Rainbow4 change to a "pay first" policy?

I remember years ago i barfined a girl here, and only pay her afterwards, the service was shit, but at least she did what she was supposed to before i paid. Very troubling that the Bar will not stand behind the girl's service. If that is the case, i support the Boycott of these "Pay first" places until they learn customer satisfaction instead of scamming tourists.

tstark413
14-10-2016, 04:41 PM
This‘s an really unlucky day in BKK. A friend and I went to Rainbow 4 at Nana Plaza at a busy Friday night, after hours of stuck in the traffic. A few minutes after we got the drinks, two ladies came down and sat with us. Chitchat a little bit, but their broken English is really difficult to understand. Ordered lady drinks, finished in 5 mins, then started to discuss to go upstairs or hotel. Lady told me 1000 bar-fine, and 3000 for her. When I asked mama-san, 1000 bar fine, 2000 for lady… When mama-san asked for payment, not only bar fine but also for ladies, I felt strange and hesitated a little bit. Anyway, we were all controlled by the little brother so did not think much.
Things getting worse when we were back to the hotel, the wild, sexy lady who kept rubbing me in the bar suddenly became a shy, silent virgin. Refuse to touch her, refuse to kiss her, refuse to shower together, even refuse to look at her while she took selfie!
Drama started after I finished shower. She asked if I have a condom, and when I said no, she started to say then cannot do, and something about taxi. I really couldn’t understand her English. Anyway, not the first time with a lady saving the condom money, I offered to go convenient store. When I saw her quickly dressed up and picked up everything including two hand bags, I felt something wrong already.
My last try was to ask the hotel guard to get me a box of condom, while holding the lady to stay. When the guard passed me the condom, the lady started to claim that time was up, 2 hours finished and she had to go back. I asked her to call mama-san. Firstly, mama-san said no condom no job. When I told I had the condom, she asked me to go back to the bar together with the girl! Feeling really frustrated, and a little bit scary, I rejected. The lady ran away after.
This is the first time I encountered such thing, paid for nothing, not even touch the lady, while knowing NANA is almost one of the safest place for such fun! The lady seems planned everything, with the assistance of the mama-san. Sorry cannot really remember the lady’s name, phon or fone something. But be careful and do not repeat the same mistake. This time lesson learnt is never pay lady in the bar.

Everyday we learn something new. Just be happy that no one is hurt other then your pride. Depending on the agogo management, Bar fine and ladies payment might be needed up front. The last time (2months ago) I was in King Castle II or I (sorry cannot really remember which one), they did ask for full payment before the lady go to hotel with my colleague. The total is 4000baht. My colleague was happy with the gal and he ended up tipping her 1000 baht when she stay over night. My colleague is from Australia.

I don't suggest that we should paid everything in advance but happy endings do happen. Just sharing.

TonyCheong2
14-10-2016, 05:21 PM
The last time (2months ago) I was in King Castle II or I (sorry cannot really remember which one), they did ask for full payment before the lady go to hotel with my colleague. The total is 4000baht. My colleague was happy with the gal and he ended up tipping her 1000 baht when she stay over night. My colleague is from Australia.

Paging for Khun naemlo.

Is the above example considered as "American style tipping"? :rolleyes:
No wonder Bangkok cheonging gets more and more expensive! :D

smile_santa
14-10-2016, 06:22 PM
1000 baht is really generous. My highest tip was 500 baht but i only did it once and because it was definitely the best boom boom experience I had in LOS.

naemlo
14-10-2016, 06:53 PM
The total is 4000baht. My colleague was happy with the gal and he ended up tipping her 1000 baht when she stay over night. My colleague is from Australia.

Paging for Khun naemlo.

Is the above example considered as "American style tipping"? :rolleyes:
No wonder Bangkok cheonging gets more and more expensive! :D

Si mi tai chi, always ka pager. :D

If I did not read wrongly, 4000THB for ST is a bit hard to swallow even including BF but 5000 THB is about the right price for LT in BKK AGG now. So dun say give 1000THB tips :D

Tipping 1000THB alone for service is bit hai gong... Maybe I'm stingy, the most I will give is 200THB for her to take taxi and her service must be damn good. Not those gers lying down on the bed n keep complaining why still have not cum.

norice
14-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Greetings,

As an American-Korean living in Bangkok, my tipping policies are as follows:

I only give 200 to 400 bhat to gogo girls! But, for soapy girls my range of tips are from 200 to 1,000 bhat! For a soapy girl to receive 1,000 bhat from me, she must be attractive, nice figure, nice personality, eager to please and her service must be very erotic and out of this world! And once in Bangkok, I gave 1,500 bhat tip to a soapy girl because she had a suspicious large mole on her back. She did use my tip to see a doctor and got her mole removed! I'm good guy!

And for soapy papasans, I always give 100 bhat! And for Christmas bonus, I gave 500 bhat to my favorite papasan! What goes around comes around!

PleasePCC
14-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Let me offer my 2 sperms can?
Will you prepay for HJ service or BJ service.
Most likely answer is "no". So why should we prepay for FS?
Unless service provider wants to give discount for prepayment.

vbkk
14-10-2016, 11:07 PM
Allow me to share some insights on the current situation :p

There's not any 1 bar who practice pay upfront for ALL customers who are bringing the girls back to hotel/ST.

Meaning they see customers. How and why?

If a customer came in and was generous and bought many lady drinks etc , normally the bar will not request him to pay the upfront fee. Most of them if the customer is a regular, they would not do that.

But if it's a new customer cum newbie style of cheonging, they will ask for upfront because of several reasons.

There are situations whereby customers fuck the girl and dun want to pay! Make excuses and run off. Believe it or not, there is. Lol. Also some thought the barfine 1000-15000baht is the "fuckfee". Yes there is. So to prevent all this issues arising, thus they will ask for upfront upon barfining.

Ask me, I'm feel that regardless of paying upfront or not, the chemistry is already there. If there's no chemistry, even if it's a lousy fuck, a lot of people might think want to pay just 1/2 of the amount or whatever. Which is actually quite pathetic on the customer part.

I feel it's a hit or miss whether it's a good laid for any girls working in the bars. She can fuck me well for 2000baht whereas she can be a dead fish for u at 4000baht. So well, that explains why there's a upfront payment.

U can always reject and walk away if u feel it's not comfortable for u.

For the threadstarter case, he could always go back to the bar and approach the Mamasan if he feels cheated. In any case, we only hear his side of the story. Maybe he requested ana/raw sexl or something which we do not know and the girl refused. So he could go back and asked for the explaination and get back the $$. Yes u can get back if u are not at fault. ;):p

PleasePCC
14-10-2016, 11:32 PM
Bro VBKK, I assume you are not a lawyer by professional....question is the onus is on the customer to prove that he is the innocent party....do you seriously think he has a chance to succeed?
Anyway, if such cases increases in frequency, then it is a clear indication that the Agogo wants to scam customers, especially new ones.
Having customers who run w/o paying is part n parcel of doing biz. I do not and will never condone such acts. BUT if such acts cause mgmt to impose unreasonable rules on others, then I will agree to a boycott of such an establishment.
Many of us run biz and "bad debts" is always inevitable.

jwbparty
14-10-2016, 11:32 PM
Greetings,

As an American-Korean living in Bangkok, my tipping policies are as follows:

I only give 200 to 400 bhat to gogo girls! But, for soapy girls my range of tips are from 200 to 1,000 bhat! For a soapy girl to receive 1,000 bhat from me, she must be attractive, nice figure, nice personality, eager to please and her service must be very erotic and out of this world! And once in Bangkok, I gave 1,500 bhat tip to a soapy girl because she had a suspicious large mole on her back. She did use my tip to see a doctor and got her mole removed! I'm good guy!

And for soapy papasans, I always give 100 bhat! And for Christmas bonus, I gave 500 bhat to my favorite papasan! What goes around comes around!

Damn son...u be ballin'! :D
As a fellow Azn-American, my tipping is a bit on the low end.
gogo bars = bht200-300
MP = bht200-400
Even though I don't tip as high, I always tip. Also, I don't base it on looks or personalities, just purely on service.
MP managers = bht0
XMas bonus = bht0

vbkk
14-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Bro VBKK, I assume you are not a lawyer by professional....question is the onus is on the customer to prove that he is the innocent party....do you seriously think he has a chance to succeed?
Anyway, if such cases increases in frequency, then it is a clear indication that the Agogo wants to scam customers, especially new ones.
Having customers who run w/o paying is part n parcel of doing biz. I do not and will never condone such acts. BUT if such acts cause mgmt to impose unreasonable rules on others, then I will agree to a boycott of such an establishment.
Many of us run biz and "bad debts" is always inevitable.

a chance to succeed what? In retrieving the $$? Yes of course. No bars would want to condone and allow such girls ( if they have such problems ) to work in their bars. As a boss yourself of the bar, would u want to allow such girls to work in your establishment and have bad name written across everywhere?

Boss/Mamasan dun get a cut of the 3000baht for cheating the customer. Only the girl will get the full share. So why would any bars condone such actions? If a girl have repeated incidents whereby customers keep coming back asking for $$ , the girl will be asked to leave. ;)

I have seen/met many incidents whereby such issues arises and most of time it's the customer fault. Customer too rough, girl can't refuse to accommodate. Customer want to raw/anal etc. That's where the customer need to go back to the bar and the girl will be asked to come back wherever she is. And settle there and then. Not implying that threadstarter was in the wrong but just saying. Also it would be good to remember the number tag of the girl in case u can't get the thai name pronounced correctly.

Bars dun work this way. There are there to make a good business for many years to come. No bars would encourage or condone girls to cheat customers as they are aware words spread fast and very soon the bar will be without any customers. Incidents like this are few and between and it's best for u to go down to the bar if u feel u got shortchanged in any way or whatsoever prior to leaving the bar as agreed with your girl of the night. ;)

Nope, not a lawyer. Just a doormen at Ladyboy bar :D

PleasePCC
14-10-2016, 11:54 PM
This‘s an really unlucky day in BKK. A friend and I went to Rainbow 4 at Nana Plaza at a busy Friday night, after hours of stuck in the......is the first time I encountered such thing, paid for nothing, not even touch the lady, while knowing NANA is almost one of the safest place for such fun! The lady seems planned everything, with the assistance of the mama-san. Sorry cannot really remember the lady’s name, phon or fone something. But be careful and do not repeat the same mistake. This time lesson learnt is never pay lady in the bar.

Bro Randomnewbie, please read Bro VBKK detailed explanation. Based on this, you can seek redress if your case is genuine. Keep us informed thereafter.
But dun get yourself killed! 555

vbkk
14-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Bro Randomnewbie, please read Bro VBKK detailed explanation. Based on this, you can seek redress if your case is genuine. Keep us informed thereafter.
But dun get yourself killed! 555

Err... u need to go back the same night u barfined the girl. Not a few nights later. Just approach the Mamasan and let her know what happen. She will have her way to contact and ask the girl back even she is already at Samut Prakan. lol. Unless she dun wish to come back work in this bar tomorrow or ever.

Talk amicably and relate your story. Dun try to distort the facts. Most girls at rainbow bars worked for years. Dun try to cook up a funny story and end up getting whooped up when the girl tells her side of the story. ;)

To me, the girls in agogo bars worked for years. Even if they tell u just worked a few months etc , they are just saying they just started working in this bar for a few months. They probably been working since 18 years old but hopped many bars. So to them, sex with customers daily is nothing. Unless u are requesting something out of the norm that's why the girl would refused to go into action.

I know of many girls who have worked at NEP and cowboy for the past 13 years. Some of the girls at rainbow 4 have baby face but actually in their early 30s. Lol

francesco
15-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Si mi tai chi, always ka pager. :D

If I did not read wrongly, 4000THB for ST is a bit hard to swallow even including BF but 5000 THB is about the right price for LT in BKK AGG now. So dun say give 1000THB tips :D

Tipping 1000THB alone for service is bit hai gong... Maybe I'm stingy, the most I will give is 200THB for her to take taxi and her service must be damn good. Not those gers lying down on the bed n keep complaining why still have not cum.

1st nite
eat dinner, she gave me soapy for a while at my place but no fcuk n bo cum, then i serviced her but still no fcuk bcos i wanted to sleep liao 😅

2nd day
buay song havent cum, i extended 😛, fcuk n cum at nite (1 time)

3rd day
she left @ 8am

damage:
5000 baht (1st day)
200 sgd (2nd day, bcos no baht left)
1000 baht (tip)
taxi

like this bit hai gong boh 😁?

*asian living in singapore

naemlo
15-10-2016, 12:11 PM
like this bit hai gong boh 😁?

U feel yourself gong gong boh?

annonymous
15-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Err... u need to go back the same night u barfined the girl. Not a few nights later. Just approach the Mamasan and let her know what happen. She will have her way to contact and ask the girl back even she is already at Samut Prakan. lol. Unless she dun wish to come back work in this bar tomorrow or ever.

Talk amicably and relate your story. Dun try to distort the facts. Most girls at rainbow bars worked for years. Dun try to cook up a funny story and end up getting whooped up when the girl tells her side of the story. ;)

To me, the girls in agogo bars worked for years. Even if they tell u just worked a few months etc , they are just saying they just started working in this bar for a few months. They probably been working since 18 years old but hopped many bars. So to them, sex with customers daily is nothing. Unless u are requesting something out of the norm that's why the girl would refused to go into action.

I know of many girls who have worked at NEP and cowboy for the past 13 years. Some of the girls at rainbow 4 have baby face but actually in their early 30s. Lol

Hi sorry for interupting ya
Forgive if i am wrong
Are you the one that challenged the kpop hunky that critized the singaporean

PleasePCC
15-10-2016, 02:41 PM

Bro, i know pcc too much can become gong gong cause recently i cannot remember many things, including hotel room number....but give tips should be ok lah....dun scare people...:eek:

vbkk
15-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Forgive if i am wrong

555, yup I'm the one. Why? He resurfaced lurking ard?:p:D

annonymous
15-10-2016, 03:26 PM
555, yup I'm the one. Why? He resurfaced lurking ard?:p:D

No la
Read your thread's somewhere and just curious what's the outcome
Did you manage to learn from him or it's a no - show

TonyCheong2
15-10-2016, 04:03 PM
1st nite
eat dinner, she gave me soapy for a while at my place but no fcuk n bo cum, then i serviced her but still no fcuk bcos i wanted to sleep liao
DAMAGE: THB5000

2nd day
buay song havent cum, i extended, fcuk n cum at nite (1 time)

3rd day
she left @ 8am
DAMAGE: S$200 + THB1000 (Tip) + Taxi Money?

damage:
5000 baht (1st day)
200 sgd (2nd day, bcos no baht left)
1000 baht (tip)
taxi

like this bit hai gong boh?

*asian living in singapore

Let me do a speed summary for those boh tak che type.

Kum gong or not is self explainatory already.
See above wordings in bold 555. :p

Forgive if i am wrong

555, yup I'm the one. Why? He resurfaced lurking ard?

No la

Korean superstar don't dare to surface but I'm sure he's lurking in the forum reading this 555. :D

Whenever got people post big cannon stories I'll page for Korean superstar for his expert consultation.
555 see he come out or not. :p

annonymous
15-10-2016, 04:17 PM

Korean superstar don't dare to surface but I'm sure he's lurking in the forum reading this 555. :D

Whenever got people post big cannon stories I'll page for Korean superstar for his expert consultation.
555 see he come out or not. :p

You mean semi retire d?
What a let down

TonyCheong2
15-10-2016, 04:34 PM
You mean semi retire d?
What a let down

555 you want him to come out name him out lah.
Anyone can remember what his nick was? :confused:

Paging for vbkk as he knows best. :D

TonyCheong2
15-10-2016, 04:42 PM
*Wrong post.*

vbkk
15-10-2016, 05:56 PM
No la

Oh he did not take up the challenge to meet up. I did PM him but no reply. Too bad, was hoping to learn a thing or two from him. :D

555 you want him to come out name him out lah.
Anyone can remember what his nick was?

Paging for vbkk as he knows best.

I can't remember his nick leh. Page me for what ? :p

francesco
15-10-2016, 10:22 PM

boh gong rite? 😜
no wonder she keeps asking me when come bkk again 55

ya actually i abit tulan cos she never completed the job when giving me soapy.

well lesson learnt, wont repeat the same mistake, hopefully 😁

randomnewbie
17-10-2016, 01:17 AM
sorry, bro VBKK, just back to check these comments.

Firstly, I am not regular to agg:o, definitely not a specific agg in NANA. lady drinks, for me it depends on how long i am sitting. Not sure exactly how many shots are good enough to enjoy the after service payment.

For the advise of going back to settle with the mamasan/manager, I am not sure how practical it will be. You see, even you do not really believe what happened to me, and this is often caused by ridiculous requests. The girl can also claim I requested for raw/ana, right? How am I am going to convince the mamasan/manager? Based on mamasan's judgement, who has determined to charge fee upfront to this newbie?

Anyway, the night has passed, there is no way to go back. If any bro had experience in going back to the bar to get refund, I really like to hear the story.
For me, just DO NOT PAY BEFORE SEX! If a bar has such rules, I shall change another one...

Yokosi
17-10-2016, 11:14 AM
For me, just DO NOT PAY BEFORE SEX! If a bar has such rules, I shall change another one...

Apology to you if i was harsh with my words on your ill encounter with the mamasan and puying from Rainbow 4. Being harsh.....does has it effects :p !!!.

If any agg bar has this stupid rule in which you pay first then a bonk, you can check out Erotica and Exotica ( one on the left of the first floor and near the staircase and the other....up the staircase on the second floor. It is also on your left ). The staircase is on your left when you enter NEP. Both agg bars owned by a Thai who is usually in one of the bars or try Spanky's. Both Erotica and Exotica agg bars are a bit hidden away and not that well known as the Rainbow bars.

If you are a regular, then can talk to the mamasan or mamasans. She or them basically F**ked the puyings, serve personnel for over charging me, etc and i got what was required such as an apology, get my change back, bill corrected, etc. If you are not a regular.....better you learn a bit and forget about getting your THB back.

vbkk
17-10-2016, 01:48 PM
sorry, bro VBKK, just back to check these comments.

Firstly, I am not regular to agg:o, definitely not a specific agg in NANA. lady drinks, for me it depends on how long i am sitting. Not sure exactly how many shots are good enough to enjoy the after service payment.

For the advise of going back to settle with the mamasan/manager, I am not sure how practical it will be. You see, even you do not really believe what happened to me, and this is often caused by ridiculous requests. The girl can also claim I requested for raw/ana, right? How am I am going to convince the mamasan/manager? Based on mamasan's judgement, who has determined to charge fee upfront to this newbie?

Anyway, the night has passed, there is no way to go back. If any bro had experience in going back to the bar to get refund, I really like to hear the story.

Just ask yourself how many times a particular single bargirl can pull such a stunt on her customers and not getting into trouble with the management? 1st time, maybe Mamasan believe 50-50. 2nd time, believe her 30%. 3rd time? :rolleyes:

Girls at agogo bar ( rainbow 4 ) came to work ultimate purpose is to go to bed with customers. Unlike some coyote bars which have more occurrence for such situation because some coyotes just sit for LDs. If u said u encounter this at some coyote bars, I would have felt something went wrong during the transaction.

Mamasan/ waitress at a certain bar they can sense a newbie from a veteran cheongster. As I mentioned , there are reasons why they request for upfront payment. If u feel uncomfortable about doing so, u could just walk away in future.

Anyway after paying her barfine and back in the hotel, what did u do all this while which took up 2 hours as u mentioned she said time is up. Also u said u spoke to Mamasan, and she asked u to go back to the bar with the girl together but u declined.

annonymous
17-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Just ask yourself how many times a particular single bargirl can pull such a stunt on her customers and not getting into trouble with the management? 1st time, maybe Mamasan believe 50-50. 2nd time, believe her 30%. 3rd time? :rolleyes:

Girls at agogo bar ( rainbow 4 ) came to work ultimate purpose is to go to bed with customers. Unlike some coyote bars which have more occurrence for such situation because some coyotes just sit for LDs. If u said u encounter this at some coyote bars, I would have felt something went wrong during the transaction.

Mamasan/ waitress at a certain bar they can sense a newbie from a veteran cheongster. As I mentioned , there are reasons why they request for upfront payment. If u feel uncomfortable about doing so, u could just walk away in future.

Anyway after paying her barfine and back in the hotel, what did u do all this while which took up 2 hours as u mentioned she said time is up. Also u said u spoke to Mamasan, and she asked u to go back to the bar with the girl together but u declined.

Hehehe
Gotcha

annonymous
17-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Sorry ya
Just my 1/2 cent imagination
Maybe he pop a viagra and thinks it's wwf - 'friday night' raw

TonyCheong2
17-10-2016, 04:46 PM
boh gong rite?
no wonder she keeps asking me when come bkk again 55

ya actually i abit tulan cos she never completed the job when giving me soapy.

well lesson learnt, wont repeat the same mistake, hopefully

Sorry to burst your bubble.

I'm not an advocate for American style of spending and tipping. ;)

randomnewbie
18-10-2016, 12:08 AM
Bro Yokosi, yes, lesson learnt in an unpleasant way. And thanks for the advise, I will check those places next trip, but not these few months...
I am not so regular to thailand, so I already forgot the money paid.
Writing this down is just to remind not to repeat same mistake, and of course, share with other non-regular bros going to Rainbow 4.

randomnewbie
18-10-2016, 12:35 AM

I agree with you, that I should just walked away when asked for upfront payment. Most bros in this thread agree it is just stupid to make payment upfront, and should just walk away.
As about 2 hour, it was the girl's claim. Again, I cannot convince you, either the mamasan, so i can just give up the money paid upfront.
So, if Rainbow 4 or any other bar continue to charge upfront payment because they sense a newbie, so all the first-timer, newbie, should just avoid this bar. Maybe some other places like Erotica and Exotica should be the ideal bar for the non-regulars.

Emirates1
18-10-2016, 01:39 AM

Bro, after we get tired of the actual physical activity of fucking, sometimes its just nice to hang out with you n yr buddy at the PIMP and talk cock with some pretty gorgeous puyings and enjoy the stage entertainment...thanks for a great time out last time n hope to do it again this coming weekend when i am back in bkk enroute to KL cheers bo

vbkk
18-10-2016, 05:50 AM
I agree with you, that I should just walked away when asked for upfront payment. Most bros in this thread agree it is just stupid to make payment upfront, and should just walk away.
As about 2 hour, it was the girl's claim. Again, I cannot convince you, either the mamasan, so i can just give up the money paid upfront.
So, if Rainbow 4 or any other bar continue to charge upfront payment because they sense a newbie, so all the first-timer, newbie, should just avoid this bar. Maybe some other places like Erotica and Exotica should be the ideal bar for the non-regulars.

I'm rather puzzled with the fact about making payment for the deed beforehand. A lot of people are making payment at soapy/massage joints after they select the girl they wanted. They make payment and proceed for the action. Does it affect the performance/gfe/etc ? So what's make it any difference about paying after the deed? Which means that if the girl did not abide to your beck and call, u probably would not want to pay up/half the amount? :confused:

Times have changed bro. Nowadays ST can be as short as 1hour/the moment u ejaculated. It's no longer 3-4 hours like the good old days. Some girls can come back to the bar 30mins after they stepped out of the bar. That includes walking time to and fro to the nearest ST hotel. U are the one mentioned that she stayed with u for 2hour and times up. Up till now, we have not/would not be able to hear the girl side of the story.

Almost every bar practice this upfront payment from time to time with individuals. I personally had seen many customers paying upfront for their girls for their first night and not having any issues but enjoyed the night and came back next day to barfine the same girl again. With the except of needing to upfront pay cos he has earn his credibility/trust with the girl already.

I did seen a couple of incidents whereby customers came back asking for their $$/complaining about the girls. Only after finding out, we realized that more often than not, it's the customers having weird request like "wanting the girl to up some drugs/raw the girl/anal the girl/too rough/another friend join in etc. The girls are more than willing to return the $$ back to the customers in such cases.

If anyone would like to do any of the above, it's best to negotiate all this before the barfine to avoid disappointment as well as waste of time/night. ;)

I'm not related to rainbow 4 in whatsoever as its a 100% agogo bar with no modeling agency involved. All the girls are direct with the management.

norice
18-10-2016, 10:09 AM
vbkk,

Ditto! Excellent commentary!

In regards to short time, slow down your foreplay, play with her boobs and genitals as long as possible and use thick condoms! Since short time is one shot deal!

norice
18-10-2016, 10:13 AM
Gogo Bars,

Before bar fining your perspective dancer, ask her, "borikan dee mai?"
Borikan dee mai, translate to, do you provide good service?

Yokosi
18-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Bro Yokosi, yes, lesson learnt in an unpleasant way. And thanks for the advise, I will check those places next trip, but not these few months...
I am not so regular to thailand, so I already forgot the money paid.
Writing this down is just to remind not to repeat same mistake, and of course, share with other non-regular bros going to Rainbow 4.

If you are " sick " of NEP or even SC ( Soi Cowboy ), you can always head to the aggs in Patpong or the aggs in Saphan Kwai whereby most of the customers are Thais. Both of these places have cheaper beer and LDs.

Siammy
20-10-2016, 03:58 AM
Runner

I also had a runner from here. When we got to my room, she told me to shower first. I could hear her talking to someone on her phone while taking the shower. When I came out, she was still dressed and handed me her phone. There was some Thai guy on it. She said it was her brother and his wife was in the hospital and he wanted her to come back and be with his wife. So she left without apologizing or offering to refund my BF. I was furious but held it back. :mad: At least all I lost was B600. I chalked it up as the cost of tuition – part of the learning curve. :(

vbkk
20-10-2016, 04:04 AM
If you are " sick " of NEP or even SC ( Soi Cowboy ), you can always head to the aggs in Patpong or the aggs in Saphan Kwai whereby most of the customers are Thais. Both of these places have cheaper beer and LDs.

Patpong bars also practise collecting upfront fee from selective customers. Likewise for saphan Kwai which require u to pay for the ST/LT prior leaving. Very very Long never go SK already. :D

Yokosi
20-10-2016, 10:36 AM
Patpong bars also practise collecting upfront fee from selective customers. Likewise for saphan Kwai which require u to pay for the ST/LT prior leaving. Very very Long never go SK already. :D

Never did mentioned about Patpong bars and SK aggs collecting advance fees regarding going out with ladies. Sure, they collect upfront fee from selective customers ( noobs, newbies, tourists ).

If one is sick of NEP and SC, then can go to SK and Patpong as the beer is cheaper by 10 to 20 THB for one small bottle of Singha ( if you are a cheap Charlie ) and slightly lower LDs.

norice
20-10-2016, 11:02 AM
Fellow Members,

Sorry, Patpong is finished! Save your money, if you want to visit gogo bars, go straight to Soi Cowboy and Nana! Sad but that's the truth!

sl135831
20-10-2016, 01:43 PM
I been to Thailand for business for more then 10 years. Last time it still good...but now it expensive and too commercial. Unless you have much money to throw.

But those want to have a not cheapo but reasonable price can forget it.

TonyCheong2
20-10-2016, 02:04 PM
I been to Thailand for business for more then 10 years. Last time it still good...but now it expensive and too commercial. Unless you have much money to throw.

But those want to have a not cheapo but reasonable price can forget it.

Like you I've also witnessed the difference between more than 10 years ago and now.

It's a trend on this forum that more and more bros are complaining about Thailand's rate of inflation for F&B and entertainment is getting ridiculous.

This can only attribute to one thing and that is high demand.
The tourist arrival statistics is increasing year on year.
As long as the numbers keep increasing the price will also follow likewise.

If really on tight budget can forget about cheonging Thailand.
Go Jakarta or Ho Chi Minh instead.

My Jakarta 3D/2N humsup cheong trip is only S$300 all in.
Air tickets, hotel accomodation (2 Star), meals (simple breakfast, full course western meal for lunch/dinner), transport, 2x ST bonks with SYT at Travel or Classic Hotel.

If any brothers can do S$300 all in without sacrificing in any or the above parameters for Bangkok 3D/2N humsup cheong trip I will join him 555. :p

With the Ringgit plunge now Malaysia has even more value than Thailand.
Some more closer to Singapore. :D

erobaka
20-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Like you I've also witnessed the difference between more than 10 years ago and now.

It's a trend on this forum that more and more bros are complaining about Thailand's rate of inflation for F&B and entertainment is getting ridiculous.

This can only attribute to one thing and that is high demand.
The tourist arrival statistics is increasing year on year.
As long as the numbers keep increasing the price will also follow likewise.

If really on tight budget can forget about cheonging Thailand.
Go Jakarta or Ho Chi Minh instead.

My Jakarta 3D/2N humsup cheong trip is only S$300 all in.
Air tickets, hotel accomodation (2 Star), meals (simple breakfast, full course western meal for lunch/dinner), transport, 2x ST bonks with SYT at Travel or Classic Hotel.

If any brothers can do S$300 all in without sacrificing in any or the above parameters for Bangkok 3D/2N humsup cheong trip I will join him 555. :p

With the Ringgit plunge now Malaysia has even more value than Thailand.
Some more closer to Singapore. :D

Thanks bro Tony for sharing... I kena tempted liao... Anyway I going for Dwp 2016 so might as well sun bian cheong also! Can't seem to find hotel near JiExpo.. That's dwp venue.. Hai..

vbkk
20-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Fellow Members,

Sorry, Patpong is finished! Save your money, if you want to visit gogo bars, go straight to Soi Cowboy and Nana! Sad but that's the truth!

U r so wrong bro! Lol. How Long u have not been to patpong already? Patpong did have a bad reputation for bar scams/touts but that's only applicable for second level bars only. The bars there have revamped their concept and injected coyotes into their bars. In fact it's a place I would often bring my friends go nowadays compared to cowboy and nana. And the quality of girls are definitely better than at Catherine. :D

Despite staying here in Bangkok for 5 years, where else do u normally go beside going to Catherine? If I may ask. :o

TonyCheong2
20-10-2016, 06:38 PM
U r so wrong bro! Lol. How Long u have not been to patpong already? Patpong did have a bad reputation for bar scams/touts but that's only applicable for second level bars only. The bars there have revamped their concept and injected coyotes into their bars. In fact it's a place I would often bring my friends go nowadays compared to cowboy and nana. And the quality of girls are definitely better than at Catherine. :D

Despite staying here in Bangkok for 5 years, where else do u normally go beside going to Catherine? If I may ask. :o

Give chance lah. :)

555 he's your neighbour leh! :cool:

vbkk
20-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Give chance lah.

555 he's your neighbour leh!

Patpong really is not dead like what he said. I just merely stating the fact since a lot of Singaporeans are patronising the bars there getting feedback from the coyotes there. lol. Cheaper drinks / less pushy like the bars at cowboy. :D

1KnightinBKK
20-10-2016, 08:53 PM
Patpong really is not dead like what he said.

patpong got alot of hidden talent, and because the crowd always goes to SC and NP, when u show them a little TLC, they can really turn up the GFE too..

norice
20-10-2016, 09:24 PM
ybkk,
Lately, I try not to go to gogo bars and massage venues that much because I know too many management staff, waitresses and bouncers! Because I have other ojectives I want to accomplish or fulfilled soon in Bangkok!

Okay, I'm not proud that I know all those people and I could get first class treatment because I patronise those bars and massage venues frequently since 1996!

Hey bro, I don't have to prove to you, how much or how many people I know in the entertainment business in Bangkok and Pattaya!

Who the FUCK ARE YOU, to keep questioning me regarding where I go beside Catherine? That's my business, If you don't like it, FUCK YOU! Also, get off my back!

norice
20-10-2016, 09:44 PM
sl135831, TonyCheong2,

I also remembered those days, drinks and barfines were cheap, no long time payment and girls provide gfes! Therefore, majority of my expat friends in Bangkok stop going to top rated gogo bars because of their costs and girls' attitude! Sad but that's the truth! Even large and popular gogo bars and entertainment complexes in Angeles City are changing for worst!

erobaka
20-10-2016, 09:50 PM
patpong got alot of hidden talent, and because the crowd always goes to SC and NP, when u show them a little TLC, they can really turn up the GFE too..

TLC = tables ladders chairs?

vbkk
20-10-2016, 09:51 PM
ybkk,
Lately, I try not to go to gogo bars and massage venues that much because I know too many management staff, waitresses and bouncers! Because I have other ojectives I want to accomplish or fulfilled soon in Bangkok!

Okay, I'm not proud that I know all those people and I could get first class treatment because I patronise those bars and massage venues frequently since 1996!

Hey bro, I don't have to prove to you, how much or how many people I know in the entertainment business in Bangkok and Pattaya!

Who the FUCK ARE YOU, to keep questioning me regarding where I go beside Catherine? That's my business, If you don't like it, FUCK YOU! Also, get off my back!

Of course u do! That u know too many management staff/waitress/bouncers. They probably remembered u as perhaps a cheapskate old man?

I feel it's nothing wrong or shameful to know all these people. Do u? Maybe we should head to the bars together and see if they welcome/recognise u and "Wai" u as their respected customer or otherwise. Lol. :rolleyes:

Yup u dun have to prove anything to us here but based on your postings, it's all only about Catherine and nothing else but Catherine. Does Catherine or anyone pay u comm for advertising for their service/girls? Supermodels at 2500baht. :p

I'm nobody really. I'm just a doorman working at nana. Perhaps u were one of those old blokes that I laid my hands on for messing around in the bar?

Patronise since 1996? U must have not been to patpong for a very Long time to realise there's many coyote bars there worth going to. Also why the need to avoid the Arab bars at cowboy? Lol u obviously was banned from entering them I supposed. :rolleyes:

It's a freedom of speech forum. I can ask but u can choose not to reply. Lol. Yup u can enjoy your VIP privileges at Catherine for all you want but just can't comprehend someone of your status staying at a luxury condo would patronise such a lowly MP. Really hard to believe. :D

vbkk
20-10-2016, 09:51 PM
TLC = tables ladders chairs?

Tender loving care. Lol;)

randomnewbie
20-10-2016, 11:03 PM
Runner

I also had a runner from here. When we got to my room, she told me to shower first. I could hear her talking to someone on her phone while taking the shower. When I came out, she was still dressed and handed me her phone. There was some Thai guy on it. She said it was her brother and his wife was in the hospital and he wanted her to come back and be with his wife. So she left without apologizing or offering to refund my BF. I was furious but held it back. :mad: At least all I lost was B600. I chalked it up as the cost of tuition – part of the learning curve. :(

Bro Siammy, sorry for the unhappy lesson, at least your lost is much lessor...
by the way, is the barfine B600 only? So i was paying "newbie tax" even for barfine?

randomnewbie
20-10-2016, 11:51 PM
I'm rather puzzled with the fact about making payment for the deed beforehand. A lot of people are making payment at soapy/massage joints after they select the girl they wanted. They make payment and proceed for the action. Does it affect the performance/gfe/etc ? So what's make it any difference about paying after the deed? Which means that if the girl did not abide to your beck and call, u probably would not want to pay up/half the amount? :confused:

Times have changed bro. Nowadays ST can be as short as 1hour/the moment u ejaculated. It's no longer 3-4 hours like the good old days. Some girls can come back to the bar 30mins after they stepped out of the bar. That includes walking time to and fro to the nearest ST hotel. U are the one mentioned that she stayed with u for 2hour and times up. Up till now, we have not/would not be able to hear the girl side of the story.

Almost every bar practice this upfront payment from time to time with individuals. I personally had seen many customers paying upfront for their girls for their first night and not having any issues but enjoyed the night and came back next day to barfine the same girl again. With the except of needing to upfront pay cos he has earn his credibility/trust with the girl already.

I did seen a couple of incidents whereby customers came back asking for their $$/complaining about the girls. Only after finding out, we realized that more often than not, it's the customers having weird request like "wanting the girl to up some drugs/raw the girl/anal the girl/too rough/another friend join in etc. The girls are more than willing to return the $$ back to the customers in such cases.

If anyone would like to do any of the above, it's best to negotiate all this before the barfine to avoid disappointment as well as waste of time/night. ;)

I'm not related to rainbow 4 in whatsoever as its a 100% agogo bar with no modeling agency involved. All the girls are direct with the management.

Thanks for the tips and explaining the agg scene nowadays. The information is good. If such thing happened (touch wood), maybe try to contact you for help:D?
I cannot compare "the good old days" with nowadays, not so experienced with agg in BKK like the seniors. Maybe you have seen many cases, customer are happy paying upfront. While, unlucky me, runner happened, and to me it is 100% unsafe paying upfront in agg, especially Rainbow 4. I learnt this lesson through a hard way, wasted money (drink+LD+tips+BF+ST) and being scolded by bro Yokosi:(, so just hope the other won't repeat the same.

randomnewbie
20-10-2016, 11:59 PM
I am quite new to all these places. But i thought Patong a dying place already? In fact it is nearer to the hotel I often stay. Was there for diner but never tried the bar or anything else.

Yokosi
21-10-2016, 12:20 PM
I am quite new to all these places. But i thought Patong a dying place already? In fact it is nearer to the hotel I often stay. Was there for diner but never tried the bar or anything else.

Patpong is not dead nor dying. There are some bars which are good such as King Castle Group ( beware of katoeys ) but hardly any nudity in this area. Go in, have a look c and don't act as a noob nor tourist. Act and talk liked a newbie or new to BKK aggs and sure they will ask for upfront payment before your screw in the hotel.

naemlo
21-10-2016, 12:40 PM
Patpong really is not dead like what he said.

Been staying in Thailand for donkey years, shameful to announce I have not stepped into Patpong once. Any kind samster willing to bring a newbie there.

passiontea
21-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Been staying in Thailand for donkey years, shameful to announce I have not stepped into Patpong once. Any kind samster willing to bring a newbie there.

hahaha, bro, you are not the only one. Been staying / visiting bbk for the past 5-6yrs and i still have no made a trip to patong. It seems like the others have already made me busy. =D:D

Yokosi
21-10-2016, 02:10 PM

I was in an agg bar in Patpong. Five agg girls were on the bar ( it was not the stage, it was part of the bar and at the front, facing the entrance ). At one corner, two farangs, drinking beer. One got a lady. This lady was showing TLC to this young farang. But the farang just drank their beer and fucked off. The other was another older farang, drinking slowly and watching the other 4 puyings that were inside the bar. Only left me as the other customer. It was before 9pm.

Owner / manager, an older Thai came to me to get my order. It was whisky Jack Daniels with water. I spoke in Thai to him. He asked me if I am from the Isaan region. I looked a bit liked Thai and a bit dark skinned. Later, he found out that I worked in Thailand on and off for 10 years. We just talked while I eyed the going ons in this bar.

All the while, the 5 agg girls that were at the front always looked at me. I know that any one of them can be BF. These were young, syts, with solid assets and nice faces. Not an ounce of fat on them. The whisky was cheaper than SC by 20 THB per glass. ST was cheaper by 100 THB than NEP or SC. Owner never ask me for the upfront payment of BF and ST even though he told me about the rates. After, he found out that I on and off worked in BKK and Pattaya for 10 years, he just smiled, moved his head up and down and knew that I was not a don't know about agogo bars tourist.

After 3 whisky, I paid my bill, walked to the 5 syts and gave them each a 20 THB tip ( in Danok, give a 20 THB tip, you get %^&*#@ bad by the lady ). Told each of them that they are beautiful in their own way and the THB is just a small tip. All of them gave me a wai. Two of them asked me to BF them. Told them that I will go to another bar as the night is still early. They asked me to come back.

Patpong is not dead. Can get puying gems here.

1KnightinBKK
21-10-2016, 03:38 PM
After 3 whisky, I paid my bill, walked to the 5 syts and gave them each a 20 THB tip ( in Danok, give a 20 THB tip, you get %^&*#@ bad by the lady ). Told each of them that they are beautiful in their own way and the THB is just a small tip.

I like your style.. better than stupid european think their thb20 damn big, change thb500 to 25 pcs and throw in the air at Spankys NEP.. +4 u!

vbkk
21-10-2016, 03:55 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/2uggkg0.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/2prinfr.jpg

Just some photos of the coyotes at one of the patpong bars. :D;)

1KnightinBKK
21-10-2016, 04:36 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/2prinfr.jpg

Just some photos of the coyotes at one of the patpong bars. :D;)

Badabing! I like! Recently change name liao.. it's like the Baccarra of patpong.. nicely secluded also so not as crazy as Kings Castle group..

girls will also do 15 minute switch arounds.. so without a revolving dance stage you can still get to oogle at all of them:p

Yokosi
21-10-2016, 09:14 PM
I like your style.. better than stupid european think their thb20 damn big, change thb500 to 25 pcs and throw in the air at Spankys NEP.. +4 u!

European changed THB 500 to smaller notes and threw in the air at Spanky..... is nothing. Had seen Arabs changing thousands in THB 20, went up to the 2nd level in Angel's Witch, Pattaya and slowly dumped the THB onto the agg puyings below. Havoc below with everyone scrambling to get the THB, including waitresses and customers.

Had a good laugh when customers picked up some THB.

Real moron. Total stupidity. And he got nothing in return.

Cannot give u 10 points as I had previously given that to u some time ago.

TonyCheong2
22-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Had seen Arabs changing thousands in THB 20, went up to the 2nd level in Angel's Witch, Pattaya and slowly dumped the THB onto the agg puyings below. Havoc below with everyone scrambling to get the THB, including waitresses and customers.

555 this is call American strip club style of tipping! :D

They will change USD1 bills and play. :p

erobaka
22-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Bro Tony, your 2x SYT bonk at classic and travel did you bring them back to your 2 Star hotel or you just get a room at classic and travel for your st during your 3d 2n Jakarta cheong trip?

smile_santa
22-10-2016, 04:35 PM
I have heard of patpong since 17 years ago but never once have i thought of patronized it. problem is a group of my friends went there just to have a look (a local thai and a couple of singaporeans) and they told me they were harassed and mocked by the papasans for not wanting to enter the bars so from then on didnt really have a good impression of the place.

From the pictures, the puyings are real gems though definitely my type. I wont mind going if theres an experienced guide with me.

norice
22-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, PATPONG is dead! Overall it's dead!

ahtecklim
22-10-2016, 05:18 PM
changing thousands in THB 20, went up to the 2nd level in Angel's Witch, Pattaya and slowly dumped the THB onto the agg puyings below. Havoc below with everyone scrambling to get the THB, including waitresses and customers.

Had a good laugh when customers picked up some THB.

Real moron. Total stupidity. And he got nothing in return.

don't scold me like that leh! :rolleyes:

Yokosi
23-10-2016, 09:30 AM
don't scold me like that leh! :rolleyes:

WTF, you so rich, meh ?.

Damn, should meet you for beer, alcohol, BF and LT for multiple puyings and you pay all that for me. :p 555 +, 555+ !!! :p

TonyCheong2
23-10-2016, 03:42 PM

Dead to you but not others mah! :p

ahtecklim
23-10-2016, 08:54 PM
WTF, you so rich, meh ?.

Damn, should meet you for beer, alcohol, BF and LT for multiple puyings and you pay all that for me. :p 555 +, 555+ !!! :p

its not about lich or not.................. sometimes the mood and situation is right so have fun to make t rain lor!

Only last month we spent more than 100k in a LK Metro agogo but we had more than 10 guys la

Come Songkran in Pattaya , I open a duty free Hibiki for you.

norice
23-10-2016, 09:43 PM
Tony Cheong2,

Kudos! I don't go there period!

annonymous
24-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Tony Cheong2,

Kudos! I don't go there period!

Noted.period

GoWhere
24-10-2016, 12:09 PM
norice, dun go n it's dead is your own opinion. it can be dead to you but still alive to others.

To the bros;
Was at patpong yesterday night, pink panther. less puying but won't lose to Nana.
moved to badabing got a couple of stunner coyote n is alive n kicking. a couple of the agogo girls quite playful. Had fun altho less puying as Sunday.

IMO it's just knowing where to go & the main objective of this forum, sharing info. period.

norice
24-10-2016, 12:13 PM
GoWhere,

Kudos to you too! As long as you're happy!

GoWhere
24-10-2016, 12:24 PM
GoWhere,

Kudos to you too! As long as you're happy!

cheers mate, one man's meat might be other man's poison.

TonyCheong2
24-10-2016, 03:26 PM
cheers mate, one man's meat might be other man's poison.

One man's Sang Som is another man's Black Label! :p

GoWhere
25-10-2016, 03:46 AM
One man's Sang Som is another man's Black Label! :p

lolz yum seng

lost99
27-10-2016, 04:50 PM
555 this is call American strip club style of tipping! :D

They will change USD1 bills and play. :p

Making it Rain ($1 Bills!)

https://media.giphy.com/media/1jQhFdU2XHYD6/giphy.gif

No real purpose other than to show off your wealth. Basically same thing as the "ring the bell to buy all girls 1 lady drink" scheme. Pay alot, and don't really get anything in return, except maybe Greedy Coyote girl come chase after you!

rainynite
29-10-2016, 02:33 AM
Making it Rain ($1 Bills!)

https://media.giphy.com/media/1jQhFdU2XHYD6/giphy.gif

No real purpose other than to show off your wealth. Basically same thing as the "ring the bell to buy all girls 1 lady drink" scheme. Pay alot, and don't really get anything in return, except maybe Greedy Coyote girl come chase after you!

I did it once before at Madam Wong few years back.. but after that all charbo come to me and i realise that other customers are glaring at me. Chop chop faster finish my drink and zhao after that to avoid any conflict. HAHAHA!!!

Dango1882
21-04-2018, 12:44 PM

Went to Nana and Rainbow 4 (previously always went to Soapy) for the first time and was surprised that mamasan asked for 3000 (girl) + 1000 (barfine). Didn't realise this was not SOP for Nana. But there was no room and had to walk to a nearby hotel for 350 THB. Girl was very pretty and nicely done silicone tits. But a bit overpriced for Bangkok. Quoted 4000 for take out and 5000 for LT (usually the girl will suddenly remember her mother wants her home after 2 hours or 2 shots).

Maybe try another place next time, but I must say most of the girls in Rainbow 4 are 8/10 at least in looks.

Nickochee
21-04-2018, 08:30 PM
Went to Nana and Rainbow 4 (previously always went to Soapy) for the first time and was surprised that mamasan asked for 3000 (girl) + 1000 (barfine). Didn't realise this was not SOP for Nana. But there was no room and had to walk to a nearby hotel for 350 THB. Girl was very pretty and nicely done silicone tits. But a bit overpriced for Bangkok. Quoted 4000 for take out and 5000 for LT (usually the girl will suddenly remember her mother wants her home after 2 hours or 2 shots).

Maybe try another place next time, but I must say most of the girls in Rainbow 4 are 8/10 at least in looks.

Number 8??

Dango1882
22-04-2018, 10:29 AM
Number 8??

Actually No 11 - tall fair part time student, I normally don't like fake boobs but this was nicely done.

fallen11
24-04-2018, 09:36 PM

no its not.
got 1 fun place all syts 24 yr old and below.
got chio one like actress.
U shld know where i'm talking about :)

naemlo
24-04-2018, 11:13 PM
no its not.

Below 24 and looks like actress? Can intro to me which bar? I go 6c6c. Hopefully not Tukkie type.

JinDuaLiap
29-04-2018, 06:13 AM
no its not.

I also wanna know which bar.
Please share.
I go look see look see too and report back.

youmee
29-04-2018, 03:54 PM
been nana so many times, all seem like syt.:D