PDA

View Full Version : Beware of this guy, nick is valenfield

iwc282
11-10-2016, 06:24 PM
This is the first time i am being kaypoh...
But since i knew abt this, i choose to expose him.

All potential sb, pls beware of this guy using nick valenfield.
His wechat is oso same name.

He has cheated at least one girl using the cheque method.
Obviously bounced.

If u are reading this.... i am considering of helping this girl to report this to the police and ur bank for fraud.
This cheque was issued under ur name.

I hope u get in touch with the lady to at least compensate her before i take any action. :mad:

DanTheCow
11-10-2016, 08:11 PM
But bro.... Cheque for 'services' rendered.... Can ah?? Won't that get her into trouble too?? Just wondering.... :)

TempLust
11-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Doubt that he will be issuing a cheque in his own name. If he is stupid enuf to do so then he deserved to be reported and charged.

justl00king
11-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Pay by cheque also can, why r the babes so naive?
Can pay by monopoly money? :eek:

Bump for awareness! :D

iwc282
11-10-2016, 08:57 PM
But bro.... Cheque for 'services' rendered.... Can ah?? Won't that get her into trouble too?? Just wondering.... :)

Bro, a cheque is a promissory note and this can means many things.
Of course i dun need to say for services rendered.
I have my ways.
That cheque can leads to lots of information.

Just giving him a chance to put things right before i decide to teach him a good lesson

SCLoh
11-10-2016, 09:13 PM
Uncle here also like to help damsel in distress. Some of them very stupid always kena con.

Obviously bounced.

If u are reading this.... i am considering of helping this girl to report this to the police and ur bank for fraud.

I hope u get in touch with the lady to at least compensate her before i take any action. :mad:

discordpiggy
11-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Pay by cheque also can, why r the babes so naive?
Can pay by monopoly money? :eek:

Bump for awareness! :D

come! i play monopoly with you! :D ***special version :eek:

justl00king
11-10-2016, 10:25 PM
come! i play monopoly with you! :D ***special version :eek:
Haha sweet DP, nice!
The special version is***mo mo ni ni? :D

discordpiggy
11-10-2016, 10:28 PM
Haha sweet DP, nice!
The special version is***mo mo ni ni? :D

si mi si "*** mo mo ni ni"?! japanese subtitle or korean subtitle?! :confused::D

justl00king
11-10-2016, 10:31 PM
si mi si "*** mo mo ni ni"?! japanese subtitle or korean subtitle?! :confused::D
mo mo (touch touch)
ni ni (you you) or if special version (neh neh) :D

Me and u, no need for any subtitles, just body language ;)

iwc282
12-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Doubt that he will be issuing a cheque in his own name. If he is stupid enuf to do so then he deserved to be reported and charged.

Honestly speaking, i believe it is his own cheque.
Just that they didnt expect the girl will go after them (which is true in this case, its me who feels like going after him to teach him a good lesson)

If its a stolen cheque, he will be even be in deeper shit hahaha

iwc282
12-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Hahaha.... just realized so many points deducted.
Go ahead, it doesnt bother me haha...
Either u are this scammer... or u are a bunch of losers who are doing similar things to girls out there.

Btw, i barely know this girl but i feel she doesnt deserve this.

Be a man, want to play, play it with style.
If u got no money to become a SD, go find FL.
Dun be a sore loser in life.

shirleyy90
12-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Yeah, support your cause.

The girl is already in bad enough dire straits to do this.

Pulling these stunts really don't make much of a man.

georgemagnum
12-10-2016, 04:18 PM
Donate some money to SBF ... then list here all zappers in your list.
The rest will take care :p

Hahaha.... just realized so many points deducted.
Go ahead, it doesnt bother me haha...
Either u are this scammer... or u are a bunch of losers who are doing similar things to girls out there.

Btw, i barely know this girl but i feel she doesnt deserve this.

Be a man, want to play, play it with style.
If u got no money to become a SD, go find FL.
Dun be a sore loser in life.

EatPrayLove
12-10-2016, 04:35 PM

You so bad. Teach people the wrong things. :p

iwc282
12-10-2016, 04:39 PM

Haha bro... doesnt matter at all ;)

DTCEPL
12-10-2016, 05:00 PM
So is SB received bounce cheque from SD, jialet, work hard for a period of time and din get paid:(

chloeloving
12-10-2016, 05:04 PM
OMG. We were gonna meet last week, but he cancel the plans quite last min saying he is busy with work. Maybe he found his new victim or coz he went into hiding.

He sound like such nice and sweet guy over chat...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

georgemagnum
12-10-2016, 05:17 PM
You so bad. Teach people the wrong things. :p

Please don't say that sis .... some people said that I'm the most kind after SBF Boss :p

georgemagnum
12-10-2016, 05:18 PM

Just the cool guy you are :)

iwc282
12-10-2016, 06:03 PM
Just the cool guy you are :)

Haha thanks for ur kind words.

I aint cool, just too lazy to bother ;)

iwc282
12-10-2016, 06:05 PM
OMG. We were gonna meet last week, but he cancel the plans quite last min saying he is busy with work. Maybe he found his new victim or coz he went into hiding.

He sound like such nice and sweet guy over chat...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You are lucky then

Sen5eS
12-10-2016, 06:33 PM
Please don't say that sis .... some people said that I'm the most kind after SBF Boss :p
hehehe Boss is most kind ? :p

You are lucky then
So when is the big reveal ? :D

benjaminlim
13-10-2016, 11:13 AM
This is damn fcking low class. Think about it for a second, no girl in good decent circumstances will want to sell themselves to a stranger. Many of these SBs are usually students in poly or uni & need $ for sch fees or maybe they need money urgently for family or medical bills etc. Dont judge.
Some of us have also been in dire circumstances before and had a helping hand from friends or relatives. Too bad we cannot sell backside!

Imagine the poor gal thought she found the help she needed, and then fck the cheque bounce!

If you cannot afford SB, just find FL. Cannot afford FL, then just pcc lah bro. Dont throw face can.?? Nothing wrong with being a SD or SB what. But dont go around scamming pple who did u no wrong.

georgemagnum
13-10-2016, 03:44 PM
I beg to differ bro.
Some girls just prefer the easier way out.
I'm not saying right or wrong ... :p

This is damn fcking low class. Think about it for a second, no girl in good decent circumstances will want to sell themselves to a stranger. Many of these SBs are usually students in poly or uni & need $ for sch fees or maybe they need money urgently for family or medical bills etc. Dont judge.
Some of us have also been in dire circumstances before and had a helping hand from friends or relatives. Too bad we cannot sell backside!

Imagine the poor gal thought she found the help she needed, and then fck the cheque bounce!

If you cannot afford SB, just find FL. Cannot afford FL, then just pcc lah bro. Dont throw face can.?? Nothing wrong with being a SD or SB what. But dont go around scamming pple who did u no wrong.

comm
13-10-2016, 04:45 PM
Sorry why is TS the 1 making noise but the girl got no sound at all

iwc282
13-10-2016, 05:29 PM
Sorry why is TS the 1 making noise but the girl got no sound at all

Thats becos most girls will just suck thumb.
Just like rape victims, who doesnt want to go thru that ordeal again.

It may not be my business but doesnt mean i cant choose to help.

iwc282
13-10-2016, 05:35 PM
hehehe Boss is most kind ? :p

So when is the big reveal ? :D

I am letting the girl decides.

letmetellyou
14-10-2016, 03:25 AM
Forge cheque can get serious trouble

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/he-was-promised-1-million-be-burnt-cigarettes-and-caned

For committing forgery, he can be jailed up to 15 years and fined.

heavenlyrach
15-10-2016, 02:46 PM
I beg to differ bro.
Some girls just prefer the easier way out.
I'm not saying right or wrong ... :p

Please lah.. like as if guys are not looking for "easier way out"? Instead of spending time and effort to chase girls and earn her affections, some of you rather just pay, fuck and fuck off.

Why? Cos most of you men are only after sex and nothing else! Dont act and talk like you are saints. :rolleyes:

heavenlyrach
15-10-2016, 02:49 PM
This guy PM me... think maybe two weeks back.

"hi,31 year old Chinese lawyer ,looking for a nice girl to pamper.

please add me valenfield wechat
or Gmail [email protected] "

Chat with him on wechat and he did seemed like quite a nice chap. Scary, guess u really cannot trust anyone these days!! :cool:

georgemagnum
15-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Please lah.. like as if guys are not looking for "easier way out"? Instead of spending time and effort to chase girls and earn her affections, some of you rather just pay, fuck and fuck off.

Why? Cos most of you men are only after sex and nothing else! Dont act and talk like you are saints. :rolleyes:

I for one pay and fuck her til I'm done with.
It's a transaction, period.
No feelings attached.
It's just a piece of meat ... and I'm always looking for new meat :)

justl00king
15-10-2016, 09:14 PM
True SD dun apply to be one, only choose who he wanna SB
Get to know her, I like, then I will take care of her.

:cool:

georgemagnum
15-10-2016, 10:51 PM
Never ever knew SD need to apply ... sigh ... some are taking SDs for fools

True SD dun apply to be one, only choose who he wanna SB
Get to know her, I like, then I will take care of her.

heavenlyrach
15-10-2016, 11:41 PM
I for one pay and fuck her til I'm done with.
It's a transaction, period.
No feelings attached.
It's just a piece of meat ... and I'm always looking for new meat :)

Good to know. Thanks for proving me right. ;)

justl00king
15-10-2016, 11:58 PM

At least the SD works hard to earn lots of $$$ to support a SB.
Instead of getting a regular job like most other gals, some gals rather just lie down, open wide, n expect money to come pouring in.

SD only after sex, SB only after money, so fair deal?
Just pay, fuck n fuck off also gotta work both ways. With willing buyers, there are willing sellers.

heavenlyrach
16-10-2016, 12:29 AM
At least the SD works hard to earn lots of $$$ to support a SB.
Instead of getting a regular job like most other gals, some gals rather just lie down, open wide, n expect money to come pouring in.

SD only after sex, SB only after money, so fair deal?
Just pay, fuck n fuck off also gotta work both ways. With willing buyers, there are willing sellers.

What makes u think we dont work hard or that we dont have a regular job? WOW U so clever, know everything leh!! Aiseh. Clap clap for u.

So if we lie down, open wide and give you fuck for free, you have no issue right? You happy right?

Question is why should we give u fuck for free? Cos your lanjiao damn special? GAO XIAO. You want a service, you pay for it. Simple as that. If you treat girls as nothing but pussy, then you jolly well pay for the service.

justl00king
16-10-2016, 03:38 AM
What makes u think we dont work hard or that we dont have a regular job? WOW U so clever, know everything leh!! Aiseh. Clap clap for u.

So if we lie down, open wide and give you fuck for free, you have no issue right? You happy right?

Question is why should we give u fuck for free? Cos your lanjiao damn special? GAO XIAO. You want a service, you pay for it. Simple as that. If you treat girls as nothing but pussy, then you jolly well pay for the service.
U have selective reading? Go read my post again, when did I mention FREE?
Answer is true SD with the $ choose who they wanna fuck. Likewise why should they choose u? Cos yr pussy damn special?

U wanna be a SB, then act and talk like one, SD pays to have a good time n be treated right,.
With yr kind of sucky attitude, aint getting any SD unless he is really despo, simple as that.

heavenlyrach
16-10-2016, 09:42 AM
U have selective reading? Go read my post again, when did I mention FREE?
Answer is true SD with the $ choose who they wanna fuck. Likewise why should they choose u? Cos yr pussy damn special?

U wanna be a SB, then act and talk like one, SD pays to have a good time n be treated right,.
With yr kind of sucky attitude, aint getting any SD unless he is really despo, simple as that.

You are the one with selective reading leh lol. I said IF.

"So if we lie down, open wide and give you fuck for free, you have no issue right? You happy right?"

You come attack me without even reading my post properly. My issue is with guys who try to act like saints and judge women for being SB, when all they are after is sex! Lol. Easy way out? Like as if you guys dont like the easy way out!

If situation reversed and girls are the ones paying u monthly allowance for sex, you dont wanna accept??? :rolleyes:

Yes SD with the $ choose who they wanna fuck, but doesnt mean he offer means we die die must accept. I ever rejected offers of 5k and above simply cos I m not comfy with the guy or his sexual request. Why is this so hard for u to understand? U need me to draw diagram or not? LOL.

My sucky attitude is specially reserved for forum cunts like you who like to attack girls who dare to speak up. I am very nice IRL. :p

heavenlyrach
16-10-2016, 09:57 AM
Now he kena exposed...This guy will probably use a different sbf account and change his wechat id to find his new victims.

So all SBs, pls be wary!! Never ever start arrangement with any SD without at least part allowance given. Base on my past experience, genuine sincere SD wont have any issue giving u full monthly allowance upfront. To them few k is really peanuts. Never had to argue about weekly or bi weekly bs with a genuine SD. But due to many scam cases, its fair to do bi-weekly for first month until some trust is established.

There are too many losers and scammers here, trying to eat free meals.

Heard all kinds of dumb excuses- some young guy claim he is doing own business, got cash flow can give 4.5k allowance but then can only give after 2 weeks or what shit, cos thats when his money comes in. Damn funny, he actually expect to screw the girl dont know how many times for TWO WEEKS wiithout giving a single cent.

Some will try to mind fuck u saying oh his previous sb trusted him so much, and he only transfer to her end of month. LOL. Nice try buddy!!! Try to eat free for one whole month sia.

Even bank transfer also can cancel, if its not immediate transfer. Of course cheque no need to say, can cancel cheque easily with just one phone call.

Until you have the cash in your hands, or see the actual $ in your account, Dont trust anyone!!

justl00king
16-10-2016, 02:43 PM
You are the one with selective reading leh lol. I said IF.

"So if we lie down, open wide and give you fuck for free, you have no issue right? You happy right?"

You come attack me without even reading my post properly. My issue is with guys who try to act like saints and judge women for being SB, when all they are after is sex! Lol. Easy way out? Like as if you guys dont like the easy way out!

If situation reversed and girls are the ones paying u monthly allowance for sex, you dont wanna accept??? :rolleyes:

Yes SD with the $ choose who they wanna fuck, but doesnt mean he offer means we die die must accept. I ever rejected offers of 5k and above simply cos I m not comfy with the guy or his sexual request. Why is this so hard for u to understand? U need me to draw diagram or not? LOL.

My sucky attitude is specially reserved for forum cunts like you who like to attack girls who dare to speak up. I am very nice IRL. :p
I come attack u? Why would I even bother to do that. I only have issue with bitches like u who thinks r god's gift to men and they should be at your beck n call.

If situation reversed, I won't accept cos I have money. U think just anyone will go sell themselves for some bucks like u?

Yes, do continue to be feisty n speak up. With your weird mentality n sucky attitude, will go far n bring u success selling your pussy. Lol

U very nice? C'mon, give me a break. Just by the way u talk, anyone can see right thru to know just what a bitch u r ;)

heavenlyrach
16-10-2016, 02:48 PM
I come attack u? Why would I even bother to do that. I only have issue with bitches like u who thinks r god's gift to men and they should be at your beck n call.

If situation reversed, I won't accept cos I have money. U think just anyone will go sell themselves for some bucks like u?

Yes, do continue to be feisty n speak up. With your weird mentality n sucky attitude, will go far n bring u success selling your pussy. Lol

U very nice? C'mon, give me a break. Just by the way u talk, anyone can see right thru to know just what a bitch u r ;)

U can think whatever u want sweetiepie. I dont need to explain or justify myself to you. I have better things to do than argue with you. Bye. :)

georgemagnum
16-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Ok TS, you can fuck off from here, CHEE BYE!
You don't come to a sponsored forum and tell me no one can post in your thread.
Go get fucked by your new SD .... enjoy while it lasts ;)

U can think whatever u want sweetiepie. I dont need to explain or justify myself to you. I have better things to do than argue with you. Bye. :)

iwc282
16-10-2016, 09:44 PM
Ok TS, you can fuck off from here, CHEE BYE!
You don't come to a sponsored forum and tell me no one can post in your thread.
Go get fucked by your new SD .... enjoy while it lasts ;)

Haha... when did it becomes an argument in this thread?
Chill chill... i started this thread, not her

Chinababes2001
16-10-2016, 09:59 PM

Still as cool as before

justl00king
16-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Sure, no one owes anyone anything, to need to explain or justify.
U take care now n be wary of scammer SDs, good luck :)

MaleHost
20-10-2016, 04:28 PM
This guy PM me... think maybe two weeks back.

"hi,31 year old Chinese lawyer ,looking for a nice girl to pamper.

please add me valenfield wechat
or Gmail [email protected] "

Chat with him on wechat and he did seemed like quite a nice chap. Scary, guess u really cannot trust anyone these days!! :cool:

bounced cheque has consequences as cheque is legally recognized as cash. what the cheque is used to pay for, be it products or services, is inconsequential.

try giving me a cheque of $5000, let it bounce, and then claim it is a joke. i will make sure you eventually part with cash $5000 plus my costs of recovering the amount while you suck your thumb helplessly.

valenfield is most probably not a lawyer as it is too careless to play with this thing and too difficult to cover all tracks.

MaleHost
20-10-2016, 05:01 PM
Haha thanks for ur kind words.

I aint cool, just too lazy to bother ;)

a good credible bro like you zapped to negative, just like some other good credible bros, proves that a long harsh winter has descended upon this forum. many good credible bros have abandoned this forum, some of them saying gone are the good old days when there is much credibility in the senior bros here who have high power and reputation points.

this forum become messed up when power and points, along with immunity from zapping, can be bought using little cash. little people like ppgirl and $$$$$$$$$, each with thousands of points, start behaving in ways that defy basic morals and ethics. like fabricating lies and putting up photo of married fuck buddy, acts that were supposedly not condoned and non-existent in the forum's earlier days. even a junior samster who just joined a few months can have thousands of points nowadays. if the good old days do not return then this forum may become history too.

i am also too lazy to bother if i will be zapped for this post as i am also 90% retired from this forum.

iwc282
20-10-2016, 11:18 PM
a good credible bro like you zapped to negative, just like some other good credible bros, proves that a long harsh winter has descended upon this forum. many good credible bros have abandoned this forum, some of them saying gone are the good old days when there is much credibility in the senior bros here who have high power and reputation points.

this forum become messed up when power and points, along with immunity from zapping, can be bought using little cash. little people like ppgirl and $$$$$$$$$, each with thousands of points, start behaving in ways that defy basic morals and ethics. like fabricating lies and putting up photo of married fuck buddy, acts that were supposedly not condoned and non-existent in the forum's earlier days. even a junior samster who just joined a few months can have thousands of points nowadays. if the good old days do not return then this forum may become history too.

i am also too lazy to bother if i will be zapped for this post as i am also 90% retired from this forum.

It doesnt matter if i am in negative or not.
Those who know me will know me, not by my points.
Doesnt bother me but like u said, i can bring it up to tens of thousands in a blink if i want to.

Those who zap me has shown to me how many scammers SD are there in this forum as they condone valenfield behavior. Such ppl will always be losers in their life.

georgemagnum
20-10-2016, 11:47 PM
Why my TS bro turned red?
More than meets the eyes :D

Can any buddies turn iwc282 bro non-red? :D

comm
21-10-2016, 05:57 AM
Ts maybe they just dun agree with your whiteknight behaviour.

I myself find it strange there is no sound coming from the so called victim. Maybe she is just telling u a sob story ? We all play around...massage, geylang, freelance....alot of this girls like to come out with sob stories to get money from you. From your post...there is no proof no evidence and only u repeating the story a unknown girl told u

Maybe we dunno whether this story is even true or not

iwc282
21-10-2016, 10:54 AM

I myself find it strange there is no sound coming from the so called victim. Maybe she is just telling u a sob story ? We all play around...massage, geylang, freelance....alot of this girls like to come out with sob stories to get money from you. From your post...there is no proof no evidence and only u repeating the story a unknown girl told u

Knighthood? Hahahaha.... i dun get anything from her.
These losers probably have similiar mentality from that of a scammer.

Like i say, she didnt want to pursue and i am trying to convince her to.

I get what u mean... i met tons of working ladies nitely in the past so such stories isnt anything new to me.

There is no need to showcase the evidence in here as i am not trying to prove anything either.

Its a simple situation.
Make known his identity and his tactics and hope genuine ladies can learn to protect themselves in future.

infinitiumus
21-10-2016, 11:40 AM

Obviously bounced.

I wonder why talk so much. Just report the case and let police handle. That is most effective way of reducing such scams. Else he will just change nick and operate again in other ways

infinitiumus
21-10-2016, 11:47 AM
Now he kena exposed...This guy will probably use a different sbf account and change his wechat id to find his new victims.

So all SBs, pls be wary!! Never ever start arrangement with any SD without at least part allowance given. Base on my past experience, genuine sincere SD wont have any issue giving u full monthly allowance upfront. To them few k is really peanuts.

Until you have the cash in your hands, or see the actual $ in your account, Dont trust anyone!!

Just like you changing your account ever so often. If you are true to yourself and can find good lasting sd, you wouldn't need to change account.

It is never about scared of losing few Ks to scammer. As you said is peanuts. We just don't like the feeling and idea of being scammed, even for 1$.

infinitiumus
21-10-2016, 11:51 AM

Why strange. Lots of girls don't want extra attention on them.

Best proof of story is for Ts to make report. For that he has to convince himself that it is true else he wrongly accussed innocent party.

iwc282
21-10-2016, 12:07 PM
I wonder why talk so much. Just report the case and let police handle. That is most effective way of reducing such scams. Else he will just change nick and operate again in other ways

The girl doesnt want to... if not, i would have already intervene.

In fact, this valenfield tried to add her back on wechat. Probably scared.

Anyway nothing much i can do if the girl choose to accept things as it is.

Case closed

infinitiumus
21-10-2016, 12:24 PM
The girl doesnt want to... if not, i would have already intervene.

In fact, this valenfield tried to add her back on wechat. Probably scared.

Anyway nothing much i can do if the girl choose to accept things as it is.

Case closed

I would have convinced her although I know police report may not mean much. Then the warning useless. The guy just change wechat and nick.

iwc282
21-10-2016, 01:36 PM
I would have convinced her although I know police report may not mean much. Then the warning useless. The guy just change wechat and nick.

Nah i can do more dmg than that.
With that cheque, i can trace him down and use a debt collector to disgrace him in front of his family members.

I got enough resources to hit him so hard he regret this...

maxsee
21-10-2016, 01:40 PM
Find it hard to believe anyone can trace another person thru the use of a cheque....aside from name...whereby some others might share the same name....the other thing is the bank...which I am sure bank don't divulge information....:confused::confused::confused:

iwc282
21-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Find it hard to believe anyone can trace another person thru the use of a cheque....aside from name...whereby some others might share the same name....the other thing is the bank...which I am sure bank don't divulge information....:confused::confused::confused:

U be surprised... try giving me a cheque and let it bounced.
See what happens :D

A cheque is link to 1 person.... not abt having same names or any sort.
Why would u even be thinking in that direction?

iwc282
21-10-2016, 01:47 PM

A cheque is such a personalised item.
U just pm me ur hp number... i can trace ur full details if i want to, let alone a cheque

iwc282
21-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Why my TS bro turned red?
More than meets the eyes :D

Can any buddies turn iwc282 bro non-red? :D

Haha.... thanks bro for ur sweet action

comm
21-10-2016, 02:03 PM
Payment by cheque is really a high risk and red flag

maxsee
21-10-2016, 02:04 PM
PM u my hp already...so tell me my details....:D:D:D

infinitiumus
21-10-2016, 02:37 PM
A cheque is such a personalised item.
U just pm me ur hp number... i can trace ur full details if i want to, let alone a cheque

You so powerderfull Mr . So cannot mess with you.. then you should unleash some of your power on him.

But remember others can reverse check on you.

maxsee
21-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Hope TS can at least tell me where I live..:D No offense or anything but I dun believe that anyone can find out about another person details thru their mobile number or cheque...Coz any information divulge be it thru telcos or bank is a criminal offense that is enough to haul u to changi holiday chalet...:p

iwc282
21-10-2016, 06:51 PM
Hope TS can at least tell me where I live..:D No offense or anything but I dun believe that anyone can find out about another person details thru their mobile number or cheque...Coz any information divulge be it thru telcos or bank is a criminal offense that is enough to haul u to changi holiday chalet...:p

I got ur pm...
I not so boliow... but if u wanna have a sidebet... we can do so

iwc282
21-10-2016, 06:53 PM
You so powerderfull Mr . So cannot mess with you.. then you should unleash some of your power on him.

But remember others can reverse check on you.

Hahaha... bro, u should know if i have the ability to do so or not.
U are the only guy i have on my wechat (if i didnt get u mixed up with someone else)

infinitiumus
21-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Hahaha... bro, u should know if i have the ability to do so or not.
U are the only guy i have on my wechat (if i didnt get u mixed up with someone else)

Ya. I got your we chat. Yes, I know you have the means.

But hehe. I guess I know a little more about you then you care to let me know. But OK. I not kaypoh type.

infinitiumus
21-10-2016, 08:40 PM

Do a sidebet with him..

iwc282
21-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Ya. I got your we chat. Yes, I know you have the means.

But hehe. I guess I know a little more about you then you care to let me know. But OK. I not kaypoh type.

Oooo.... at least i know i didnt get mixed up...
Not that i dun wanna let u know but am generally shy :p

We chat more on the other channel... now i am curious what u know hahaha

georgemagnum
22-10-2016, 01:15 AM
Didn't do much bro ... the samsters here has eyes ;)

Haha.... thanks bro for ur sweet action

mel17
22-10-2016, 01:20 PM
Met this guy valenfield once few weeks back...
I took a pic of him as I was nt sure if that was him, didnt want to approach wrong guy. Not sure if i shld post the pic so to warn other SBs about this scammer....

augeen15
22-10-2016, 04:55 PM
U be surprised... try giving me a cheque and let it bounced.
See what happens :D

A cheque is link to 1 person.... not abt having same names or any sort.
Why would u even be thinking in that direction?

Totally agreed. The entire cheque book is issued to a certain person and the bank records do not lie. Just file a case of fraud and the bank has to release the details of account holder to the police.

augeen15
22-10-2016, 05:02 PM

It can be done very easily by those with the right connections and clout. But I will not elaborate here, I believe rich people should not flaunt their wealth and powerful people should not flaunt their connections. Afterall poor and powerless form the majority. The rich, powerful and connected minority should be wise not to evoke unnecessary unrest.

iwc282
22-10-2016, 06:37 PM
I took a pic of him as I was nt sure if that was him, didnt want to approach wrong guy. Not sure if i shld post the pic so to warn other SBs about this scammer....

No u shouldnt.
U arent even sure if it was him and u wanna do that?
Sorry but u sound weird too...
Why would u even snap a pic of someone u arent sure of?

letmetellyou
23-10-2016, 01:10 AM

are you valenfield himself? looks fishy that you create a new account and your first post is about him.

justl00king
23-10-2016, 02:01 AM
SDs gotta beware too, some SBs will go around taking yr pic when meeting.
U may become famous on the internet. :D

What ever happen to being discreet? ;)

comm
23-10-2016, 02:48 AM
it goes both ways.....sd and sb got to beware to spycams....but what to do...

work FL also like that....recently got a FL exposed thread

Cuntworth
23-10-2016, 09:10 AM
it goes both ways.....sd and sb got to beware to spycams....but what to do...

work FL also like that....recently got a FL exposed thread

Where???:eek:

Photoshoots
23-10-2016, 09:28 AM
At least do lingerie photoshoot is better then working as fl or sb and always worried about being discovered or secert photo/video scandal

iwc282
23-10-2016, 10:39 AM
At least do lingerie photoshoot is better then working as fl or sb and always worried about being discovered or secert photo/video scandal

Nonsense :o

mel17
24-10-2016, 08:15 PM
No u shouldnt.
U arent even sure if it was him and u wanna do that?
Sorry but u sound weird too...
Why would u even snap a pic of someone u arent sure of?

I think u misunderstand wat im saying. I said I took the pic to send him, to make sure that its him before i approach ma. And its really him cos we did meet and talk what. If not sure why would I anyhow post?

Anw i think you are weird also. The sb didnt come and create thread to complain but u did on her behalf, yet got no proof of the scam? So far u only talk very big leh.

TwentySeven
25-10-2016, 09:03 AM
I think u misunderstand wat im saying. I said I took the pic to send him, to make sure that its him before i approach ma. And its really him cos we did meet and talk what. If not sure why would I anyhow post?

Anw i think you are weird also. The sb didnt come and create thread to complain but u did on her behalf, yet got no proof of the scam? So far u only talk very big leh.

Lol confirm u valenfield liao the way u type and reply to defend haha

TwentySeven
25-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Lol comment abit tio zap, maybe this valenfield has many clones :(

iwc282
25-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Lol comment abit tio zap, maybe this valenfield has many clones :(

Hahaha yup... i feel the same way as u... haha

mel17
26-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Lol seriously some of u here really got cockroach brain. If I am "valenfield", why I come and post my own pic to expose myself? Think before comment please!

Anyway I met him at bugis starbucks around one month back. I want to clarify that, I didnt take his photo with weird intentions, just wanted to make sure that was really him before I go approach else very malu. He confirm with me that hes the guy in the pic so I went to talk to him.

https://s15.postimg.org/5wonwich7/IMG_4325.jpg

This pic confirm is him. Very small size, quite skinny guy and super fair skin. Look very guai and decent type, mommy's boy look. Dressed neatly in a white shirt and black pants. But he must be very insecure of himself cos after meeting, he keep asking me whether he is shuai enough for me. Lame hahaha.

He said he is 31 year old lawyer but I really doubt that. He look damn young, more like 23 or 24? Or even younger. That was the weird and fishy part to me cos young boy like that and single why would he be finding SB? How can he even afford? I think perhaps he is like some kid who is bored and finding some entertainment by pretending to be SD. Din know he will actually resort to such measure of scamming girls. Lucky we didnt proceed, else I will also get scam by him!!

Btw some bro here seem to have big prob with me posting pic of the guy. Remember one thing, if he never scam gals with cheques, nobody will bother to post and expose him. If u not out to scam anyone, there is nothing to worry ya. :)

Im sure this "valenfield" is busy checking on this thread everyday, probably sweating buckets now. Serve him right!

justl00king
27-10-2016, 03:09 AM
Lol seriously some of u here really got cockroach brain. If I am "valenfield", why I come and post my own pic to expose myself? Think before comment please!

Anyway I met him at bugis starbucks around one month back. I want to clarify that, I didnt take his photo with weird intentions, just wanted to make sure that was really him before I go approach else very malu. He confirm with me that hes the guy in the pic so I went to talk to him.

Btw some bro here seem to have big prob with me posting pic of the guy. Remember one thing, if he never scam gals with cheques, nobody will bother to post and expose him. If u not out to scam anyone, there is nothing to worry ya. :)

Im sure this "valenfield" is busy checking on this thread everyday, probably sweating buckets now. Serve him right!
Wow, so u just go about taking pics of potential SDs without their consent? What ever happen to SD-SB discreet relations?
Serve him right? Not trying to defend this fellow, but who gave u the right then to paste his pic on the WWW?
So far is only hearsay, or u have concrete proof he indeed scam some SB?

How would u like it if yr own pic is being posted, saying u r a SB but providing bad service?
So u better give yr SB lots of TLC, so there is nothing to worry ya :)

If u r really a SB, those who wanna meet her better think again! :p

Cuntworth
27-10-2016, 07:18 AM
Sound like a sabo case to me :cool:

iwc282
27-10-2016, 12:05 PM
Sound like a sabo case to me :cool:

I was also sceptical if it is... apparently, its not. Hahaha
天网恢恢 dunno if my chinese is correct:p

iwc282
27-10-2016, 12:07 PM

This pic confirm is him. Very small size, quite skinny guy and super fair skin. Look very guai and decent type, mommy's boy look. Dressed neatly in a white shirt and black pants. But he must be very insecure of himself cos after meeting, he keep asking me whether he is shuai enough for me. Lame hahaha.

He said he is 31 year old lawyer but I really doubt that. He look damn young, more like 23 or 24? Or even younger. That was the weird and fishy part to me cos young boy like that and single why would he be finding SB? How can he even afford? I think perhaps he is like some kid who is bored and finding some entertainment by pretending to be SD. Din know he will actually resort to such measure of scamming girls. Lucky we didnt proceed, else I will also get scam by him!!

Not that we have a big problem but u didnt sound very correct in the beginning.
And i didnt want any kind of sabo case on any innocent party.
But u proven that it is genuine ;)

Cuntworth
27-10-2016, 01:51 PM
I was also sceptical if it is... apparently, its not. Hahaha
天网恢恢 dunno if my chinese is correct:p

But who Comfirm that the pic was the guy?? :confused:

iwc282
27-10-2016, 01:54 PM
But who Comfirm that the pic was the guy?? :confused:

I wouldnt make that statement if it wasnt confirm ;)

velvettongue
27-10-2016, 01:58 PM

Ya that's really him. He seemed like a decent guy, also told me he's a lawyer. Didn't know he would do something this shallow.

hornybeach
28-10-2016, 10:50 AM
Yup I can also confirm that is valenfield in the pic.

I met him in Sept at Holland V. Really seem like quite a decent nice dude. But too bad not my type. I also felt strange, he's waaay too young to be a SD. Turns out he's a scammer!! Lol. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

comm
28-10-2016, 11:24 AM
The pic is gone.....looks like DMCA took effect

iwc282
28-10-2016, 12:32 PM
The pic is gone.....looks like DMCA took effect

Its still there on my screen :D

comm
28-10-2016, 07:23 PM
looks like DMCA works both ways....

it can stop people from leaking innoncent party pics

and also stop people from leaking guilty party pic

eurekasster
29-10-2016, 08:38 PM
looks like DMCA works both ways....

it can stop people from leaking innoncent party pics

and also stop people from leaking guilty party pic

What are you talking ?
The photo is still there.
It had been shared in EDMW.
Expected appear in Wanbao soon.

merelyevil
30-10-2016, 07:05 AM
What are you talking ?
The photo is still there.
It had been shared in EDMW.
Expected appear in Wanbao soon.

Went on a 'family' forum? That's it for him...

iwc282
01-11-2016, 01:13 PM
This has to be his most expensive bonk for this life time!

TempLust
01-11-2016, 03:37 PM
This has to be his most expensive bonk for this life time!

Lol !!! Instead of a bounced cheque, he actually signed a blank cheque !!!

comm
01-11-2016, 06:14 PM
Oh...funny i can see the pic again now :confused:

Edmw....siao liao

update--- edmw cannot find any thread on him

Update --- ok a bro showed me the google results, but the edmw threads are down